9 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:15:56 PM(UTC)
Are you required to complete all of the daily challenges for 100%?
i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
 3 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:17:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Carrythxd Go to Quoted Post

Yes.
 3 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:31:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamthejarha Go to Quoted Post

Yes.

Wow... So the earliest I can get the 914 is on Wednesday? If I complete all of the requirements?
#54 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:36:40 PM(UTC)
Is it listed in the playlist? No? Not sure what you expected, then.

They're all repeats anyway.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:36:43 PM(UTC)

Yes.

Wow... So the earliest I can get the 914 is on Wednesday? If I complete all of the requirements?

Yup.
 2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:37:40 PM(UTC)

Yes.

Yep! Seems like an attempt to counteract players who complete all the prize content on Thursday and then don't play again until the next season.
 2 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:43:36 PM(UTC)

Yes.

Yep! Seems like an attempt to counteract players who complete all the prize content on Thursday and then don't play again until the next season.

Yeah, I can understand that but this definitely is not the way to go about achieving that. I don't know what the way could be to have players play the game throughout the week, but this is not it
I really hope they change it a little for next season because this is just ridiculous
#58 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 12:45:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WindingCrawdad4 Go to Quoted Post
i'm trying for like an hour to win the buggy B 700 championship and it's impossible....there's not enough time to win the race since i start at the bottom of the grid and the AI despite being under 700 they are faster than me and i cannot catch up..... what is going on here am i missing something??.... i upgraded the car with the best possible tune i could find and it didn't help... the AI is just faster for no reason

what is going on here??

I don't know if you did it yet .. I used the vw desert dingo and shared the tune [buggychamp]

#59 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:14:05 PM(UTC)
You can't even finish the Abarthanon weekly challenge #4 because the street races require a different type of car (retro sports) I don't understand?
 2 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:22:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I'm 0 for 3 in being able to finish Forzathon Live events since I downloaded the update, with the game freezing during the 3rd challenge every time. This was pretty common earlier in the game but I hadn't had one of these freezes in weeks, maybe months. Now it's back.

Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post

How can you possibly have 9,700 points?

By playing the game daily and because the Forzathon shop is always offering stuff that can by had elsewhere, like wheelspins. They now want to force everybody to play this much. For what reason, I do not know. They don't get paid by minute played.

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 2:12:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:38:46 PM(UTC)
this festival playlist is garbage... ...i don't play video games to do chores.
#62 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:48:55 PM(UTC)
I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned yet, but you can still win that 750 FP 2010 Volkswagen Golf R through wheelspins. I just got a second one and I'm gonna sell it because I personally think the car isn't THAT great, but it isn't all that bad either. So, I might suggest everyone to possibly instead of getting the 750 FP car, to buy a few regular wheelspins that cost only 40 FP. You don't have to do what I'm suggesting, I just find it weird that you can still get something for almost free but yet they call it an "rare" car. And if I come upon anymore of them in wheelspins, I'll sell them for you guys. :)
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:09:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
...they don't get paid by minute played.

The devs themselves don't, not directly anyway. But I guarantee you somewhere up the chain someone is looking at charts of average player counts and basing future budget decisions on it. Ideas this bad only come from the top.
 4 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:10:01 PM(UTC)
Great news everyone! The idiots at PG made this week's Trial Event FOUR ROUNDS instead of 3. And guess what happens when you have a team of morons and you only manage to win 2 out of 4 events? It DOESN'T COUNT AS COMPLETED on the playlist. So now I have to do this awful S1 Muscle Car RALLY race again with idiots who bring stock drift mustangs or other idiots with S1 900 tunes without rally tires. GREAT FUN.

A whole new way to play!
 2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:15:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: InflnityLlon Go to Quoted Post
I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned yet, but you can still win that 750 FP 2010 Volkswagen Golf R through wheelspins. I just got a second one and I'm gonna sell it because I personally think the car isn't THAT great, but it isn't all that bad either. So, I might suggest everyone to possibly instead of getting the 750 FP car, to buy a few regular wheelspins that cost only 40 FP. You don't have to do what I'm suggesting, I just find it weird that you can still get something for almost free but yet they call it an "rare" car. And if I come upon anymore of them in wheelspins, I'll sell them for you guys. :)

Funny that car that is almost "free" will sell at 20m cr on auction house. Those wheelspin exclusive cars are not most common cars in wheelspin, heck i won today my first hummer after 5 months of playing (and few wheelspin later i allready won second one)

@SoloTwo42 Im one of those idiots with race tires in rally event, it's not first time when i havent watch what kinda event that is but i still finnish all races in top3. But it's really bad system that trial have 4 rounds.
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:26:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Funny that car that is almost "free" will sell at 20m cr on auction house. Those wheelspin exclusive cars are not most common cars in wheelspin, heck i won today my first hummer after 5 months of playing (and few wheelspin later i allready won second one)

@SoloTwo42 Im one of those idiots with race tires in rally event, it's not first time when i havent watch what kinda event that is but i still finnish all races in top3. But it's really bad system that trial have 4 rounds.

Yeah, I know. This is why I always sell cars for the lowest they can sell. I already have enough credits, and I don't need to drain out more from everyone else. The only way you can even sell those cars at 20mil credits is if you're a legendary tuner. And even if I was, I'd still never sell them that high as there's no purpose to selling them high. I mean, I think that they're doing that because of there isn't really much else to do but to sell cars and repeat races to earn credits. I mean, I spent over 2,100 FP a few weeks or so back when the Hummer was in the Forzathon store. I sold all of them for as low as the game let me. As I already had one of my own. I can't do anything about the people who choose to buy low and sell high, as to me that's not a fair thing for those who don't have 100's of millions of credits playing around. But of course, whenever I sell the cars, they're gone just as fast as I put them up. So not many people ever probably see them.
 1 user liked this post.
#67 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:26:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

I'm running a 2018 Mustang around S1 860 with RWD and rally tires and I'm having to carry my idiot teams. Even on the race that was 90% tarmac I came first and was the only person to score points on my team. The last event the AI for whatever reason is much faster than the other three events. I love watching them glitch sideways through corners ahead of me and then seeing them rocket into the distance with unbelievable speeds.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:28:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:29:25 PM(UTC)
Completed everything without too much trouble, guess I got lucky with the Trial and the Playground Game.
Except for one thing, ranking up. Finding a ranked adventure still takes forever.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 2 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:52:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

When questioned about the Forzathon shop price increase, the devs specifically said that they set the prices based on the average FP balance among the playerbase with no regard for how many FP a player could realistically earn in a week.

So yes, saving up points apparently is responsible for the price increase.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have several thousand FP saved up because 1), the majority of them couldn't be used because of the previous garage limit, and 2), since they finally fixed the limit, I still rarely spend FP because I already have everything they put in the shop. Basing the prices on the player average is just insane because it doesn't take into account WHY players have FP saved. The prices are also artificially skewed because I am certain that, just like with real money, the majority of saved FP is help by a small percentage of players.

Since FH4 was released, I have only had a couple of issues I have been complaining about, and more or less silently accept other problems as long as they don't affect my gameplay too much. However, this new playlist is really pushing me into the "I don't like the game so much anymore" category. I know that some things are relatively unchanged (like normal seasonal events), but I hate the idea that you can't get 100% completion without participating in team adventure and rivals (two game modes that I rarely use). I have avoided team adventure mainly because of how long it takes just to quality (10 sessions of 5 events each = 50 races just to get in), and now it's a requirement to get an exclusive car at the end of the month?

Oh, and get this...I just did the monthly Rivals event, and playlist requirement says "post a clean lap to complete". Ok, did that, and guess what? Didn't show as complete. :/

EDIT: Had to do the monthly Rivals event twice to get it to show...also, where did that 2019 BMW Z4 come from? It must be an upcoming release since it has a listing in the AH, but not in the autoshow.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:58:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:09:21 PM(UTC)
So for "The Trial" we have to place 1st against UNBEATABLE drivatars? And this is in a team race with a team of randoms? Great!

I was going to try for 100% until I came across this. I won't be bothering now.
 2 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:09:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post

Yes.

Yup.

Does anyone know if you need to win the top tier of each event for it to count? I loathe playground and co-op/PVP

I completed the playground event but my team lost. It should still count as progress right? I'm already bothered I have to mess with the ranked stuff next. And I play daily to begin with
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:15:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Jorge44 Go to Quoted Post

Does anyone know if you need to win the top tier of each event for it to count? I loathe playground and co-op/PVP

I completed the playground event but my team lost. It should still count as progress right? I'm already bothered I have to mess with the ranked stuff next. And I play daily to begin with

You need to win the playground and trial events. Earlier my team only won 2 of 4 trial races and it didn't count as completed. I quickly Alt-F4'd for the 3rd time today. Playground decided to make the Trial event 4 events instead of the normal 3 so there is no tiebreaker, and of course, in the case of a tie, they wouldn't give us, the player, the win. And to make matters worse it just has to be an S1 rally race with muscle cars. Super enjoyable.

2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:16:21 PM(UTC)
I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned yet, but you can still win that 750 FP 2010 Volkswagen Golf R through wheelspins. I just got a second one and I'm gonna sell it because I personally think the car isn't THAT great, but it isn't all that bad either.

Sorry for being totally off topic, but fwiw, the 2010 Volkswagen Golf R is my most favorite and most used car in the game. lol Different strokes......

2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:25:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not too sure if this has been mentioned yet, but you can still win that 750 FP 2010 Volkswagen Golf R through wheelspins. I just got a second one and I'm gonna sell it because I personally think the car isn't THAT great, but it isn't all that bad either.

Sorry for being totally off topic, but fwiw, the 2010 Volkswagen Golf R is my most favorite and most used car in the game. lol Different strokes......

That's awesome!! I always love to see that some cars that aren't super cars people love to use all the time too! :) Sometimes, I veer off the beaten path and use an extreme offroad for Street Scene races. To see if I'd win or not. I'll admit though, I use the Koenigsegg One:1 most of the time. And I'll also use the McLaren Senna as well. Both great cars to me at least. :)

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:26:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:25:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoloTwo42 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Jorge44 Go to Quoted Post

You need to win the playground and trial events. Earlier my team only won 2 of 4 trial races and it didn't count as completed. I quickly Alt-F4'd for the 3rd time today. Playground decided to make the Trial event 4 events instead of the normal 3 so there is no tiebreaker, and of course, in the case of a tie, they wouldn't give us, the player, the win. And to make matters worse it just has to be an S1 rally race with muscle cars. Super enjoyable.

Guess I won't bother with trying to get 100% then. What a shame they decided to do it that way.
9 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error