This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages123>>Next
Rank: Moderator
 6 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:34:30 AM(UTC)
SUMMER
Starts March 14, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific (Daylight time clock change)
This is the first season of Series 7.

Next change: March 21.



BARN FIND RUMOR:


#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.
  • 650 FP Car: 1931 Bentley 8-Liter (1,500,00 CR in the Autoshow, Story reward)
  • 750 FP Car: 2010 Volkswagen Golf R (existing Exclusive model)
  • 150 FP Clothing: RTR Born to Fun Black tshirt (new item)
  • ??0 FP Horn: Guitar Riff
  • Wheelspins cost 40 FP & 150 FP


#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]
Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily
  • Own and drive any Abarth manufacturer car
  • Reach 125 mph in your Abarth
  • Get 9 stars from Danger Signs in your Abarth
  • Win any 2 Street Races in your Abarth



SEASONAL EVENTS:
    Championship: "Midnight Madness" | Batham Gate Street Scene | A800 Retro Sports Cars
  • Reward: Galaxy Sweater

    Championship: "Edinburgh Muscle" | Greendale Super Sprint | B700 Classic Muscle
  • Reward: Wheelspin

    Championship: "Summer Buggy Bash" | Windmill Cross Country | B700 Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: Wheelspin

    The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Star-Spangled" | Cotswolds Road Rally Trail | S1 900 Modern Muscle
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Showcase Remix: "Nine & Three Quarters" | Glenfinnan Viaduct (train)
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    Payground Games: Express North Rail Yard | A800 Retro Muscle
  • Hoonigan RS200

    PR Stunt: Hilltop Vista Danger Sign | 623.4 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Calton Hill Speed Trap | 155.0 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

    PR Stunt: Queen's Drive Speed Zone | 126.3 mph
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

Meet the finish requirements to earn (Super) Wheelspins, CR, and/or a unique reward. To earn the Trial reward, team members must all race against Unbeatable Drivatar difficulty and win as a team against the Drivatars.


FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

Complete all panels of a season (so they turn gold) to earn both the 50% and 100% completion rewards for that season.
Summer 50% Completion: Ford Mustang S5 (new Exclusive model)
Summer 100% Completion: Porsche 914/6 (new Exclusive model)
Series 7 50% Completion: Ferrari F50 GT
Series 7 100% Completion: Ford Capri FE (existing Exclusive model)

Explanation
There are 11* panels for Summer:
1) Weekly #Forzathon = 15%
2) Daily #Forzathon = 7% (1% * 7)
3) Trial = 6%
4) Showcase Remix = 6%
5) Seasonal Playground Games = 6%
6) Seasonal PR Stunt #1 = 6%
7) Seasonal PR Stunt #2 = 6%
8) Seasonal PR Stunt #3 = 6%
9) Seasonal Championship Event #1 = 6%
10) Seasonal Championship Event #2 = 6%
11) Seasonal Championship Event #3 = 6%
Trial and Playground games must be won as a team to complete those panels. Seasonal Championships must be completed on Expert or harder difficulty to complete.
You must complete a combination to reach 50% seasonal completion to earn the 50% Seasonal reward, which can be reached on day one through solo activity without the Daily Forzathon challenges (57% plus 1% per Daily Forzathon).

*There are two additional panels in the Summer menu: Qualifying for Online Adventure and Monthly Rivals. Doing all other panels but these two will bring your Summer total to a maximum of 76%. You may wait until a later season in the series to complete Qualifying and Monthly Rivals, at which point the Summer completion will reach 100% and the reward car will be added to your garage. Qualifying and Monthly Rivals can be completed in any season in order to reach 100% series completion.


FORTUNE ISLAND

Fortune Island events are not connected to Festival Playlist rewards.
Championship: "Ride the Storm" | South Beach Cross Country Circuit | A800 Offroad Buggies
Championship: "Fortune Teller" | Westwick Festival Circuit | A800 Retro Sports Cars
Championship: "Headland Rally" | Cliffside Scramble | B700 Classic Muscle
Trial Co-Op: "Hyped Up" | The Needle Descent | S2 998 Hypercars
PR Stunt: Festival's Apex Speed Zone | 155.0 mph
PR Stunt: Fenholm Ruin's Leap | 918.6 feet

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 9:42:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:41:26 AM(UTC)
Hi,

again, I have prepared tunes for seasonal challenges and championchips.
Goal is to win againts expert AI and be competetive in trials and games.
Just search for tunes created by "Tato 790709", add me as a friend or follow me.

For this moment are ready tunes for:

challenge: 17 abarth 124 spider, 16 abarth 695 biposto

trial: s1 900 modern muscle
13 dodge srt viper gts (recommended), 13 ford shelby gt500, 18 ford mustang gt, 09 chevy corvette zr1, 15 chevy corvette z06, 17 chevy camaro zl1, 18 dodge demon

cross: b700 offroad buggies
69 volkswagen baja bug, 80 volkswagen desert dingo, 11 penhall cholla, 15 alumi craft class 10, 5 polaris rzr

street: a800 retro sports cars
89 porsche 944 (recommended), 05 honda nsx-r, 03 nissan fairlady z, 02 bmw z3 m coupe, 90 mazda rx7 savanna, 00 lotus 340r

road: b700 classic muscle
70 chevy corvette zr-1, 69 dodge daytona hemi, amc javelin (recommended),65 ford mustang gt coupe, 77 pontiac firebird trans am, 79 chevy camaro z28, 69 pontiac gto, 70 dodge challenger, 68 ford mustang gt 2+2, 71 ford mustang mach 1

games: a800 retro muscle
87 buick regal, 88 chevy monte carlo, 99 dodge viper gts, 95 chevy corvette z06, 02 chevy corvette z06, 00 ford cobra, 97 pontiac firebird trans am

enjoy tunes and good luck :-)

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 3:45:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 8 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:50:45 AM(UTC)
Sorry FORZA GUYS, but this is really lot of challenges to complete (Adn I also need to help my children with their accounts...). It is not normal, people live also their own lifes. Detto forzathon shop prizes ....

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:27:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:52:45 AM(UTC)
Ok, now it's going crazy.

@Manteo Max
First: You get the Bentley 4.5 in storymode, the 8 Litre is a 1.5 million-credits car.

But second: You said, the challengelist would be an additional way to get cars. That's not true. You get only one car in the old way - but you the playground-games challenge for the Hoonigan RS200. All races only give you (Super-)Wheelspins.

Before the update: You got 3 cars plus/minus while driving in races. Now you have 3 cars, but you have to do the playground-win for the first one, 50% of everything for the second and 100% to get the third one. This is not an additional way to earn cars, it's a new way including more work.

Oh, and 750 FP for a Golf ...

Next thing: If have allready done several races in the next weeks and even one trial! So PG is repeating all this stuff from now on. Was this communicate before?

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 6:57:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:01:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vodoo99 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, now it's going crazy.

@Manteo Max
First: You get the Bentley 4.5 in storymode, the 8 Litre is a 1.5 million-credits car.

But second: You said, the challengelist would be an additional way to get cars. That's not true. You get only one car in the old way - but you the playground-games challenge for the Hoonigan RS200. All races only give you (Super-)Wheelspins.

Before the update: You got 3 cars plus/minus while driving in races. Now you have 3 cars, but you have to do the playground-win for the first one, 50% of everything for the second and 100% to get the third one. This is not an additional way to earn cars, it's a new way including more work.

Oh, and 750 FP for a Golf ...

Next thing: If have allready done several races in the next weeks and even one trial! So PG is repeating all this stuff from now on. Was this communicate before?


You are wrong on the first bit. The Bentley 4.5 Litre is a barn find. The 8-litre comes from the British Racing Story Mode, but it is also available in the Autoshow.

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:03:50 AM(UTC)
"Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have increased" Ridiculous, i'm sick of this increase every damn week. It's beyond a joke now, Forzathon events are boring and aren't worth completing because they're repetitive and you have to wait for a long period between events which is another reason it sucks.

650 FP Car: 1931 Bentley 8-Liter (existing Story Reward model)

Pathetic, a car you can get as a story reward being used when you could have given us the Ferrari 812 or Lamborghini Aventador 16.....you know, cars people actually want.

750 FP Car: 2010 Volkswagen Golf R (existing Exclusive model)

Insane FP price for a garbage tier car.

Do you even listen to player feedback, this isn't Destiny so quit increasing the damn grind.
Rank: Racing Permit
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:05:04 AM(UTC)
Ok, sorry then. I haven't found the Bentley in the linked list and haven't completed the storymode. My fault.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 7 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:14:46 AM(UTC)
Do you want me to clear all these events?

PG is really crazy.

Blog: OPC Diary | @ishisaka
Rank: Racing Permit
 10 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:30:57 AM(UTC)
Well I refuse to do anything that involves multiplayer so I can say goodbye to both 100% completion rewards before we even start. I usually do the seasonal championships so I might get the other two.

Still, it seems odd that the amount of cars available to be won per season hasn’t really changed, but the busywork required to get them has increased. I love this game, but sometimes I log in on a Thursday night and feel like the developers are turning it into a chore. Once the weekly stuff is out of the way I start to relax and tinker with the game and begin to enjoy it again for the sandbox it is.

Sure I could point blank ignore the weekly stuff, but there’s sometimes interesting stuff, and I’m not a massive petrol-head, so I don’t know whether some of the cars will be enjoyable for me or not. I thought the weekly stuff would be a good thing for the game, but I’m starting to feel that it’s very much the opposite. The season change I like, but what the developers expect people to do on a time limit is really starting to become tiresome.

Having a few seasonal championships with good rewards was enough for me. Having all prizes available regardless of whether you played the events solo or PvP was great. Now things get locked behind the more niche aspects of the game that many players simply wouldn’t do if not for the prize, and don’t do when there isn’t one. It’s not encouraging people to step out of their comfort zone, it’s just creating resentment for the developers. Which is a shame as they’ve actually got the foundation of a very good game.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:32:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ST0RM HAWK 89 Go to Quoted Post
"Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have increased" Ridiculous, i'm sick of this increase every damn week. It's beyond a joke now, Forzathon events are boring and aren't worth completing because they're repetitive and you have to wait for a long period between events which is another reason it sucks.

650 FP Car: 1931 Bentley 8-Liter (existing Story Reward model)

Pathetic, a car you can get as a story reward being used when you could have given us the Ferrari 812 or Lamborghini Aventador 16.....you know, cars people actually want.

750 FP Car: 2010 Volkswagen Golf R (existing Exclusive model)

Insane FP price for a garbage tier car.

Do you even listen to player feedback, this isn't Destiny so quit increasing the damn grind.


The Ferrari 812 Superfast was in the Forzathon shop the second week the game was out. A lot of people either weren't playing the game yet or hadn't made the Horizon roster (me) in order to open up the Forzathon shop. I don't understand why they haven't made this car available again. Meanwhile people want 20m credits for it. It's ridiculous.

Also agree on the '16 Aventador SV. I mean that car should just be in the autoshop at this point. That car is available in every racing game with no issues. This one they make it a rare car to obtain. It's ridiculous.

Rank: Driver's License
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:58:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

Summer 100% Completion: Porsche 914/6 (existing Exclusive model)

This is a new Exclusive model, no?

[Mod Edit - thanks for catching that, edited - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:05:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:16:43 AM(UTC)
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:21:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho



But saving points forces the price up.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:25:33 AM(UTC)
I have 2200 FP because I own all the cars and all the clothing. The only reason i'd even use them is if something new is added. So the inflated prices dont bother me
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
Rank: Driver's License
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:57:17 AM(UTC)
Lakehurst Forrest Sprint doesnt count for the Abarth?

Win any 2 Street Races in your Abarth...???
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:59:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXoxTwisterxoXX Go to Quoted Post
Lakehurst Forrest Sprint doesnt count for the Abarth?

Win any 2 Street Races in your Abarth...???


Lakehurst forest sprint isnt street race.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:06:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho



But saving points forces the price up.



TBH I don't believe it does.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:15:07 AM(UTC)
What a ridiculous set of challenges to earn a car... Sorry PG you've lost the plot if you think this is progress.

So much for additional ways to get cars, you've removed most of them from events apart from the RS200 which was here a few weeks ago.

Want a car.....? You must play for hours doing lots of stuff you don't like or don't care about.

Seriously, the Brexit negotiations are starting to look professional compared to your utter contempt for a mixed player base.

Bye

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:15:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:21:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho



But saving points forces the price up.



TBH I don't believe it does.



When questioned about the Forzathon shop price increase, the devs specifically said that they set the prices based on the average FP balance among the playerbase with no regard for how many FP a player could realistically earn in a week.

So yes, saving up points apparently is responsible for the price increase.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:22:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho



But saving points forces the price up.



TBH I don't believe it does.



It does, they have confirmed prices are based on the average of points that people have saved.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

Rank: Driver's License
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:25:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXoxTwisterxoXX Go to Quoted Post
Lakehurst Forrest Sprint doesnt count for the Abarth?

Win any 2 Street Races in your Abarth...???


Lakehurst forest sprint isnt street race.


They translate with google i guess...

German : Straßen-Rennserie would translate to English: Street-Racing-Series
and
German: Straßenszene to English: Streetlife.

In the german client they ask for Straßenserie...but yes,they mean Straßenszene...

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:34:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post


Skip

Explanation
There are 11* panels for Summer:
1) Weekly #Forzathon (1 challenge)
2) Daily #Forzathon (7 challenges completed during Summer)
3) Trial
4) Showcase Remix
5) Seasonal Playground Games
6) Seasonal Playground Stunt #1
7) Seasonal Playground Stunt #2
8) Seasonal Playground Stunt #3
9) Seasonal Championship Event #1
10) Seasonal Championship Event #2
11) Seasonal Championship Event #3
You must complete 50% of the panels to earn the 50% Seasonal reward, and all panels to earn the 100% Seasonal reward. In the case of summer, you could do 3 PR Stunts, 3 Championships, and the Weekly #Forzathon Challenge all in solo and earn the 50% Seasonal reward.


Sorry, but this isn‘t true. I finished all 3 stunts, 2 of 3 single-player races, the Trial and the Showcase-Remix plus 1 Daily, so I have 7 of 11 golden panels and only 43%. System isn‘t working like you explained it. Oh, another bug: I got. the all seasonal races in summer-achievment, but the Buggy-race is still open.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:36:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:40:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXoxTwisterxoXX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XXoxTwisterxoXX Go to Quoted Post
Lakehurst Forrest Sprint doesnt count for the Abarth?

Win any 2 Street Races in your Abarth...???


Lakehurst forest sprint isnt street race.


They translate with google i guess...

German : Straßen-Rennserie would translate to English: Street-Racing-Series
and
German: Straßenszene to English: Streetlife.

In the german client they ask for Straßenserie...but yes,they mean Straßenszene...



Yeah it's typical in games that translates are really bad. I use allways english even when my native langue is option because those games that force to native langue translates are so bad.

I wonder how many wont get first series 100% completion because of that buggy event
Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:43:05 AM(UTC)
I own six Abarth cars. FH4 seems to disagree. It says "Not owned". Makes the weekly challenge difficult. Any suggestions - and no, I'm not inclined to buy another.
Rank: Racing Permit
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:43:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
If the stuff in the forzathon shop doesn't suit you ...just save your points until the next season - eventually something desirable will come around ... probably :)

PR stunts I find a challenge ... speed traps too ... and a bit of racing - yeah why not?
However TBH I can't see myself doing the playground games ... so it looks very unlikely I will be getting any 100% completion bonus ... hey ho



But saving points forces the price up.



TBH I don't believe it does.



When questioned about the Forzathon shop price increase, the devs specifically said that they set the prices based on the average FP balance among the playerbase with no regard for how many FP a player could realistically earn in a week.

So yes, saving up points apparently is responsible for the price increase.


So screw the people that don't have a lot of FP because they either have been using their FP or haven't cheated to have a large amount of FP. I saw someone the other day saying they had 100,000 FP. How is that even possible without cheating?? There is no way someone has that much time on their hands.
9 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error