10 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:37:22 AM(UTC)
Great post and I agree with lots of your points. But sadly (for us) I think you nailed it when you said; From a business perspective, it’s reasonable for turn10 to target what they believe will result in the biggest market ($$), You just have to look at how many players use the novelty race suits and love the wacky cars, giving them lots of horsepower and seemingly finding great joy in them handling like **** . I think we're the minority now.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DRIVATAR CUSTOM LIVERIES IN FREE PLAY
 2 users liked this post.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:07:27 PM(UTC)
Thanks for comments everyone.

Generally i think if they trim the fat (deleting stuff like SUV, Vans, etc) that will free up some space and resources for that sort of thing;
1. Improvements to sound, getting on top of that issue should be alot easier for 400 cars rather than 800 cars,
2. Extra features per car, such as specific upgrade paths. i think you'd get alot of support for that idea.

They have spent alot of effort on drift content, and credit to them that aspect of the game is very solid now.
Even though its not my thing, I would like to see similar effort going into Drag Racing as its arguably the more popular Motorsport.

I really was thinking after the Experimental Drag update they were going to follow up with a Drag Expansion or even a Carpack. "NHRA" or "Street "Outlaws", etc. but nothing happened ...

I did enjoy FE fox body in FM7, and the HE Nova in FH4. But like you, i dislike how you need kill the realism to swap in TT V12 or AWD to be competitive. blaspheme!!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:02:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:55:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BEYOND1972 Go to Quoted Post
Great post and I agree with lots of your points. But sadly (for us) I think you nailed it when you said; From a business perspective, it’s reasonable for turn10 to target what they believe will result in the biggest market ($$), You just have to look at how many players use the novelty race suits and love the wacky cars, giving them lots of horsepower and seemingly finding great joy in them handling like **** . I think we're the minority now.

Agree, but my questions is a) is that market so big that it can satisfy both titles, and b) is the "Motorsport" market so small that they can just gift it to GT sport, Project Cars, Etc. i have no hard statistics, but the player numbers for those titles seem very healthy.

My best guess on the financial side of things; Developing a complex racing game is VERY expensive. In comparison to a major overhaul, the “copy paste” approach of previous titles (and Horizon) delivers a very healthy return on Investment (ROI) on the old assets.

However, every time they polish and re-badge the old (and its issues), they erode the goodwill of existing players in a marketplace has become extremely competitive, therefore the next Motorsport will be critical for the Forza brand.

I think Dan Greenwalts comments and being on next generation console are positive signs. The recognition that it’s time for a big jump forward and hopefully along with increased investment from Microsoft. I hope they REALLY listen to the players during concept (now), communicate their direction (Soon) and then deliver the best Motorsport yet.

Better late than never.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:52:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:20:37 AM(UTC)
I suspect that the Driver Gear and other cosmetics were ways to keep their art team busy while also giving the marketing guys a new "feature" to push. People here seem to think that dev teams are these amorphous blobs that can just re-assign people without any regard for their actual skill sets. You can't take a team of 30 programmers and 10 artists and the tell 6 of the artists to start programming.

In a game like Forza, physics and game engine are going to be the biggest points of contention, meaning a majority of the dev time is spent modifying parts that you can't advertise in a commercial or slap on a box cover. Plus, you've got a whole art department who has a very small set of work because a majority of the time is needed for development of behind-the-scenes stuff. So to keep your art department busy, you ask them to make some new cosmetic stuff. It doesn't affect the game engine very much, and with the current lootbox/skin economy going on, it makes sense to throw a bunch of cosmetics in that, in reality, aren't detracting from your resources at all.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:14:40 PM(UTC)
Lots of great ideas in here. I agree with the sentiment that Motorsport should become a long-term service release. Unlike Horizon, most of the tracks and game modes stay exactly the same year to year so there's not really a need for an entirely new game every few years.

If it's released as a service, then they could have an entry-level free tier that only provides free play and basic multiplayer, one-time purchase bundles that unlock more traditional Forza game modes like career (and also incorporate the OP's suggestions of breaking this up into different bundles by championship). Ongoing revenue could potentially be provided by providing some sort of subscription for either premium features, and/or access to all the DLC so long as the subscription is active. Players could then choose between paying a subscription, or just outright buying the parts of the game they really like to have forever.

I would like to see a lot more focus on hardcore racing modes, but still retain the simcade accessibility that's made Forza and GT so successful in the first place. There should definitely be lobbies and game features for hardcore sim racers, but there should also be more casual modes and lobbies to allow players who don't have a lot of experience with this sort of game to ease into things without being driven away. I don't have a problem with drag and drift careers and oddball vehicles so long as it doesn't detract from the other modes.

Mechanical reliability would be an awesome feature and would really help highlight the difference between highly-tuned race cars and street cars, and old and new cars. To add to that, I would like to see the damage model greatly enhanced. The current model is not "simulation" at all. The current model should be improved and renamed "arcade", and a new more realistic simulation model could be added. Even if Turn10 can't get the appropriate licenses to have cars break apart realistically in high-speed collisions, if the damage was at least applied realistically in terms of disabling the vehicle that would be a huge step forwards.

Some features I would like to see that haven't been mentioned are dirt/rally tracks, and a track creator.

For dirt tracks, before you shoot the idea down because Horizon already does dirt, is that Horizon does arcade dirt "racing" (more like just random messing around). There's tons of serious motorsport racing that involves non-tarmac surfaces like rally and rallycross. Would love to see a fully fleshed-out rally and rallycross racing career, inspired by the rally expansion in FH1 but adapted to fit a motorsport title. Existing tracks could have rallycross variants added, and proper rally stages could be introduced as new tracks (with a track variation for each stage). Stadium events like Dirt 3 had could be fun as well, especially for the trophy trucks.

For a track creator, I would like to see something like racing games in the 90s had where you could snap prefab sections together to make tracks. Allow each of these prefabs to be tweaked (pull corners to fine-tune the curve, adjust elevations, etc) and select the environment (which would affect the scenery and the weather/temperature) and this would really help extend the playability of the game.

Also, would like to see the ability to pick any weather/time of day combo for any track. Including snow in places like Dubai (hey, theoretically a freak storm could do it).

#31 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 2:14:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AtomiqueMclaren Go to Quoted Post
This post should be made sticky. I also agree with just about everything you posted, sounds like the recipe T10 needs to pull Motorsport from the brink of destruction. I’m really debating switching sides for next gen, Forza vs GT appears to be the deciding factor.

P.S. GT is winning at the moment, Turn 10 has to make the next installment great. I also agree that game as a service with a solid base is the way to go, the cars and tracks need rebuilding anyway.

Big thanks, but appears they have moved the thread to "General Xbox Gaming" instead...
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 9, 2019 9:47:00 PM(UTC)
You hit the nail on pretty much everything. The Motorsport games should have a heavier focus on motorsports.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:23:22 AM(UTC)
If they announced the next forza title and it included most of everything you said, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Maybe even would go so far as to consider buying the UE and paying that 40 dollar premium, because that's how good it would be!

I don't think they'll make this much of a shift in direction, but here's to hoping. Horizon already filled Motorsport's old niche while being more accessible, allowing you to do crazier things, and also without the limitations of a racetrack or having to keep it semi-realistic. It is high time Motorsport became a proper track racer.
#34 Posted : Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:18:21 PM(UTC)
I would like to see a full blown NHRA Forza Title with simulation level Drag racing to include all forms of drag racing not just informal Test runs but full competition that would include Top Fuel, Alcohol, Nitro & Nitrous the whole thing. Tire burnouts would be nice even with this version as maybe a patch to the current Dubai Track. I would like to BETA test anything that is available.

-upcaman
#35 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 6:05:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: upcaman Go to Quoted Post
I would like to see a full blown NHRA Forza Title with simulation level Drag racing to include all forms of drag racing not just informal Test runs but full competition that would include Top Fuel, Alcohol, Nitro & Nitrous the whole thing. Tire burnouts would be nice even with this version as maybe a patch to the current Dubai Track. I would like to BETA test anything that is available.

-upcaman

I actually had similar Idea/s that i posted in the FM7 Expansion thread, i'll re-post here, What do you think? apologies for the formatting...

"Since we could be waiting until 2021 for the next Motorsport, I thought I would elaborate on some Expansion DLC ideas, if implemented over next 2 years might just allow Turn10 to retain some of its player base. The idea is that the features work as a beta and therefore be available at launch of next Motorsport and therefore can be done in parallel with production of the new game."

2019 IMSA Endurance Expansion.

12 Cars; 4 x DPi & LMP2 (P Class); Porsche, Audi, Acura, Cadillac…
4 x GTLM & GTD (R Class); Vantage, 488, M6, GT3R…
4 x GT4 (S Class); Mustang, Camaro, Cayman, M4…

1 New track; Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Canada.

5 Updates; AI Improvements, Animated Pit Stops, Soft & Wet Tyre Compounds, Race Engineer via Radio, Single Player 10 round cumulative point championship.

Summary; Improve Endurance and Strategy that has been lacking in Forza. Cars available through existing IMSA affiliation and 10 tracks already in game.

Formula 1 Legends Expansion.

6 Cars; 4 x Formula 2000’s; Hakkinen's McLaren MP4/14 (WC1999). Schumacher's Ferrari (WC2004), Alonso's Renault R26 (WC2005), Montoya's Williams FW24 (2002)
2 x Formula 1990’s; Mansells's Williams FW14 (WC1992), Schumacher's Benetton (WC1995)

1 New track; Adelaide Street Circuit, Australia.

5 Updates; Custom Championships (including selecting AI cars and saved liveries), Optional Qualifying, Sector Split, Drafting & Aerodynamic Physics Improvements.

Summary; 9 F1 tracks already in game plus new street circuit that’s used across multiple existing divisions. Classic F1 cars avoid some licencing complication and all available for scanning in public collections. V12’s and V10’s at 18000rpm….

Rally Champions Expansion.

8 Cars; Evo WRC (Makinen), Focus RS WRC (McCae), Corolla WRC (Sainz), Feista RS43 (Block), Citroen C4 WRC (loeb), Celica GT-Four (Sainz), WRX (Burns) & WRX (Solberg).

1 New track; Fictional open map (Big).

4 Updates; Route creator using checkpoints, Dynamic whether options (including snow), Tarmac, Dirt, gravel and snow pavements and physics, Rally tries and suspension, special stage events.

Summary; Most assets can be pulled directly from Horizon, Utilize rally and offroad cars already in game.

NHRA Drag Racing Expansion.

10 Cars; 4 x Pro Mod (3000-4000hp); Nitrous 71 Camaro, Twin Turbo 70 Nova, Nitrous Sonoma, …
4 x Super Street (1000 - 2000hp); Turbo 20B RX3, 600ci Capri, Turbo Supra ….
1 x Funny Car (8000hp); Any…
1 x Top Fuel Dragster (10000hp); Any…

1 New track; Bristol Dragway, Tennessee.

3 Updates; Race Car Presets (side exit exhausts, big tires, wheelie bars), Engine Upgrades (Engine swaps, Pro chargers, Nitrous, Race fuel), Bracket racing “winner takes all” style events.

Summary; Utilise the “Experimental Drag” feature and tracks already in game, all tracks and cars located in United States for easier scanning.

Time Trial Expansion.

10 Cars; 5 x Hill Climb; Suzuki Escudo, Peugeot 208 T16, Millen-Toyota Celica, Volkswagen I.D.R …
5 x Time Attack; Scorch S15, HKS Evo, Cyber Evo, Mines R34, RE Amemiya RX7…

2 New tracks; Pike Peak, Colorado & Tsukuba, Japan (returning).

3 Updates; Aero Upgrades (Wings, diffusers, flat floors, splitters), Weight Reduction (visually removing interior & accessories, race seats, Lexan windows, carbon panels), Lap delta displayed in time.

Summary; Everyone has been asking for Fujimi Kaido, but paved version of Pikes Peak in 4K will make FK a distant memory. Drifters will cheer for the return of Tsukuba.

Group A Masters Expansion.

8 Cars; E30 M3, 190E Evo2, GTV6, Sierra RS500, R32 GTR, HDT SS, 635 CSi, AE86 Group A.

2 New tracks; Zandzoort, Netherlands & Phillip Island, Australia.

3 Updates; Further AI Improvements focused on super close racing, Custom and paintable driver gear, Group A upgrades for 80’s and 90’s “Homologation” cars.

Summary; Focus on Australian and European Group A championships of 80’s and 90’s.
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 2:59:41 PM(UTC)
Does anyone else wish that FM7 looked just as good as FH4?

As much as I like FM7 it's such a grey and boring looking game.

Anyone else hopes that FM8 is a lot more colorful and appealing than FM7?
#37 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2019 3:29:18 PM(UTC)
Nurburgring seasons would be cool, haha

It's tough to compare a closed track game to an open world driving game set in fictional England with vibrant spring and summer seasons.
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:58:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Currysoda Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone else wish that FM7 looked just as good as FH4?

As much as I like FM7 it's such a grey and boring looking game.

Anyone else hopes that FM8 is a lot more colorful and appealing than FM7?

I'd rather they not even dream about FM8 before fixing all the audio issues, graphical glitches and multiplayer woes in FM7. The game has potential but it's still so buggy being a first-party title after more than a year. Makes my head spin!
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:04:43 AM(UTC)
I've always seen Motorsport as a suave 30-something in a nice suit, and Horizon is the younger brother who's still in college and wears tye-dye and socks with sandals. :P

I love both of them, but for completely different reasons. I love the subdued style of Motorsport, but Horizon's colors and sharp, flashy visuals are also pretty great. I think they match the overall gameplay of each game pretty well.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:58:14 AM(UTC)
well put!

for the ultimate driving experience though - there's project cars 2. sure, a bit rough around the edges, but man did they nail the simulation and car sounds for almost all cars.
#41 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 2:26:21 PM(UTC)
VR. I've loved Forza since Forza2 and it's been my favorite racing series but since getting into VR and the immersion it brings to sims and sim like content racing in pancake mode has become too far a step back. I've barely touched FM7 and FH4. 30 minutes in and every time I want to be back in my headset.
#42 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2019 5:13:37 PM(UTC)
I have been playing a lot of the older games lately, breaking out Forza 2/3/4, even 5 and 6 just to compare and see why I felt 7 was missing something.

So, these are my wants from a new Forza game:

1 - Fantasy - the car roster keeps going.. down? It's silly to not be able to buy something that you have had in game before. Toyota being the biggest let down this generation but a lot of other cars are missing, Original FnF cars as well as a lot of the lower end vehicles from manufacturers.
A hugely important part of these games is being able to use a car that you may own, or have owned in the past. Stop paring the game down to make it more niche and start opening up. There isn't much space to improve visual fidelity now so if the team aren't focusing solely on the fantasy and realism aspects then I feel they are being too safe and the game will still be an inferior version of F4.

2 - Realism - The experimental drag stuff is a start, but until you can choose to burnout/stage and add more of the Drag atmosphere to the mode (Crowds, PA, Accidents, Parts Failures etc) you are just remaking the same sterile thing over and over again.
Also - engine tuning needs to make an appearance, being able to choose to run variable boost, boost by gear, change intake valve crossover and VVT points while also being able to design a motor from the ground up with custom bore/stroke/compression/valve-piston count would be a good thing that would ADD to the game. (Save the motor as a custom motor etc - share it with community).

3 - Atmosphere - The original Race Driver: Grid did this a lot better, go play that in drift mode or even watch a formula drift round and then build from there. Forza has no atmosphere or sense of occasion.

4 - Speaking of Drift - just copy the actual competitions, as an option it would be great to perfect the short runs, do them tandem etc. Take the engine that you have (great wheel support, decent physics, cross platform etc) and ADD EVERYTHING from the motorsport world.

5 - Karts, karts are what the motor racing world is built on, I wouldn't drive them much but they should be there, as well as Kart and purposebuilt drift tracks.

6 - Tracks, yet another thing that keeps getting culled from the game. If you can't race on the tracks you want then you have to play another game, really silly tbh.

So yeah, there are other annoyances but mostly my wants are more cars. more tracks, more (switchable)atmosphere/realism.

The last point I have is that I would pay right now to have a Toyota expansion with a few more tracks, I would pay for a fully fledged drag mode, I would pay for a fully featured drift mode with more cars and tracks. Remembering that any new modes should be built up with a progression in mind thereby expanding the Forza championship series.

I would pay, and so would others. Hell, I paid almost $200 AUD for the game originally, you could easily sting me another $50 here and there for stuff that appealed to me.

So, if your F8 Release cycle isn't something like: F8, F8 Drift Mode, F8 Drag mode, F8 Formula Expansion, F8 Year of the Electric Car etc etc (just spitballing) then your marketing team are too busy working on lootboxes to know what would be FUN and COOL, an EXPERIENCE etc.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:59:44 PM(UTC)
1. Motorcycles
2. Better engine sound
3. Less shiny more realistic look
4. "Simulation Steering" Leaderboard,Time Attacks and Races.
5. More oval tracks with circuit course
6. Engine torque steer

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:31:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#44 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:41:46 PM(UTC)
I hope for the Forza Driver's cup, we maybe get cutscenes in certain series. Or something to make Motorsport 8 super realistic.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:19:08 PM(UTC)
Soon, i could see the Motorsport 8 car, track, and feature wishlist threads be made. what do you think?
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:48:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Schumacher 9I Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for comments everyone.

Generally i think if they trim the fat (deleting stuff like SUV, Vans, etc) that will free up some space and resources for that sort of thing;
1. Improvements to sound, getting on top of that issue should be alot easier for 400 cars rather than 800 cars,
2. Extra features per car, such as specific upgrade paths. i think you'd get alot of support for that idea.

They have spent alot of effort on drift content, and credit to them that aspect of the game is very solid now.
Even though its not my thing, I would like to see similar effort going into Drag Racing as its arguably the more popular Motorsport.

I really was thinking after the Experimental Drag update they were going to follow up with a Drag Expansion or even a Carpack. "NHRA" or "Street "Outlaws", etc. but nothing happened ...

I did enjoy FE fox body in FM7, and the HE Nova in FH4. But like you, i dislike how you need kill the realism to swap in TT V12 or AWD to be competitive. blaspheme!!

I agree with full-fledged passion on point no. 1! And also more varied upgrade options which affect car behavior/performance as well as sound.

I'd just like to add that the stale real-life track collection needs a desperate update. Or at least bring back those beautiful fantasy tracks from FM3 and 4. They don't need 6 months for those, do they?

Also car packs need to be focused more on desirable cars not unusual or rare cars. What about the latest Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches for example.. where are those? I'm not interested in cars that have no business being on a race track. But that's just me
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:17:20 AM(UTC)
Lol you are asking for iracing on xbox except with a career mode and the ability to upgrade the cars.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 9:40:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Baby Cow Go to Quoted Post
Lol you are asking for iracing on xbox except with a career mode and the ability to upgrade the cars.

Not as serious as Sim like iRacing.

I'd like FM to evolve its realism to something resembling Project cars 2, but retaining features that have made past Forzas great such as; Range of cars, customization, painting, good on controller, optional difficultly, custom lobbies, custom championships, optional damage, etc.... much more flexible and accessible than something like iRacing.

i don't expect it to ever be a Sim like iRacing, but rather an Evolution that introduces more realistic features.

Edited by user Sunday, June 9, 2019 9:53:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:36:19 AM(UTC)
Most of it I'm not fussed about, I'd just like them to add VR support !
Having just recently got a Rift S, there's no way I'm going back to my TV to play racing games on my wheel.

(EDIT, I do love the features of the FM series, tuning, plethora of cars, although it seriously needs a vast amount more tracks)

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 5:37:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:08:53 AM(UTC)
I'll be honest... I'm not a die hard Forza fan. I stopped playing avidly at FM4 (and GT6) and have been doing primarily PC sim racing since. I played FM7 on PC but wasn't too keen on the FFB or the MTX system. So, I may not be aware of every feature and development within FM and the community.

1. For me, driving feel, more specifically FFB, is the single most important thing to get right. I know this is extremely difficult. Very few games get it right and even fewer have the audience considerations that Forza does (iRacing audience fully accepts that things are not going to just work out of the box). FM has always been floaty. Partly due to physics, partly due to FFB (they are bound to each other) and partly due to those things in consideration of the audience for the game. For me at least, this is the primary reason I'll play FM titles, but don't stick with them. It is important to recognize just how difficult this is. Watching the AC development vids made me realize that this is extremely complicated. With that said, IMO, this is what makes sim racing "special". The uncanny value of feeling like you are driving a car you will likely never drive. Being totally immersed in the experience. I don't think anyone expects, nor really wants FM to feel like iRacing... but... I do think there is a fair amount of room for improvement.

2. Driver coach. One of the biggest hurdles for pretty much every single person I've tried to bring into the sim racing fold is, proper driving technique is a completely foreign concept. The license system in both major console sims gives you "targets" but doesn't really "show" you how to get there... other than repetition/practice... which many people zone out from (even if they genuinely want to get better). I would love to see more depth in this area. If I do a license test multiple times, it would amazing if the game could show me where I am improving and where I'm messing up. Given that these are often controlled scenarios, and data logging is pretty easy, maybe this could be formed into a mechanic. For me, other than act of driving, improving as a driver is the second most rewarding part of ism racing. I could also see this as a component of online racing. Drivers that reach the high ranks could open driver training lobbies (monthly special events) and earn in game currency or rewards (trainer and trainee could get rewards). Rewards would be based on rank improvement of trainees or some other metric. It's likely this wouldn't make a large dent in the average driver rating of the entire player base, but it may at least help expand the top end (bolster league/tournament/esports turnout). In a very rudimentary way, this is already being done by the community, so this would be a natural development of that.

3. Unified DLC content. Buying DLC just for that one car is a little bothersome. I understand doing this is an incentive for averaging out the appeal of DLC packs... but IMO this has gotten really bothersome (not just for this game). Buying individual cars usually doesn't fare much better. Personally, I would like to see DLC packs contain a particular genre of cars (Racing class, sports car, classic etc). I could also see scenarios like running a brand approved livery for X# of days giving you a small discount on that brand's particular DLC pack as an incentive structure. End of the day, I'd like to see a shift in how DLC is approached. I would even be open to GaaS model TBH. 3/6/12m pack, billed monthly, X number of cars per month, pick your flavor. Pricing would have to be right, but maybe this could work.

4. Race the replay. This was a crazy idea I had a while back. Let's say there is a big esports race. The replay for that race would be uploaded and then used to create an AI model that players could race against. The AI drivers would keep a similar pace to each IRL player. The AI would also approximate the level of aggression and tendency to make mistakes based on the action of the IRL drivers from the replay. If that replay model results in clean races, then maybe that information is used to train the general AI model .IMO, this would be a fun way for players to engage with esports events, even if they can't directly participate.

5. Replay camera editor. Not going to make many friends saying this... but FM replays are still lacking vs the competition. PUBG has a very basic, poorly implemented replay editor. Even with that, the results can be terrific. IMO, this is another area of UGC that FM would really benefit from. Anyone who has dabbled with edited replay cams for PC titles will be familiar with this. Again, probably a lot easier said than done, but IMO it's worth it. Maybe you can't drive, but you can paint, maybe you can't paint but you have an eye for cinematography. It's another way for people to express their creative flair, which expands the appeal of FM.

That's all for now.
10 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error