This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
47 Pages<<44454647PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1126 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 4:50:54 PM(UTC)
I had gotten to about 29% completion (and wanted to rip my hair out the entire way) at which point I realized something, this is stupid:

- The AI is annoying
- The races are stressful
- The objectives are stressful
- This is not fun for me

All for a car? A car? I'm going to potentially put myself in danger of a mental breakdown for a car!? No.

And so I gave up and decided to do what I actually 'like' to do in this game: Race on my created tracks, Occasionally PvP.

- No more stories outside of new business quests (it's not like I played them anyway).
- No more Seasonal Objectives, I don't even care if the 599XX Evo is offered again, I refuse.

I'm done dude.

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2019 4:51:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#1127 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:06:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeroTypeR54 Go to Quoted Post
I had gotten to about 29% completion (and wanted to rip my hair out the entire way) at which point I realized something, this is stupid:

- The AI is annoying
- The races are stressful
- The objectives are stressful
- This is not fun for me

All for a car? A car? I'm going to potentially put myself in danger of a mental breakdown for a car!? No.

And so I gave up and decided to do what I actually 'like' to do in this game: Race on my created tracks, Occasionally PvP.

- No more stories outside of new business quests (it's not like I played them anyway).
- No more Seasonal Objectives, I don't even care if the 599XX Evo is offered again, I refuse.

I'm done dude.

I kind of feel the same but about playground Games. The 5,000 credits is just not worth it anymore. I have always enjoyed doing PGG about as much as a root canal.

I'm done, too
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
 2 users liked this post.
#1128 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 5:43:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like this game is a little bit too difficult for you

It's not difficult, it's the opposite, it's totally devoid of any challenge or satisfaction. I was very very close to shutting the game down and never running it up again today when I realised I would actually get more enjoyment out of spending the time working. At least there's some challenge in my work, and hence a sense of satisfaction when I solve a difficult problem.
 2 users liked this post.
#1129 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 6:26:49 PM(UTC)
If you are having trouble with the seasonal playlist then yeah don't do it.. it's just as easy as that.. it sucks that you will miss out on content but why do something that isn't fun? this is a game after all, not a job, just do what entertains you.

On the other hand, if you are having this much trouble with it, then maybe you are a below average driver and maybe turn on some assists? remember you can set the difficulty of the AI in skilled, which is a level down from expert that it was before the change..
Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
#1130 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 6:58:50 PM(UTC)
Zero: It is a bit of a chore list but at the same time it isn't very difficult to get 100% each week with a little effort. I'm not a fan of playground games but even that isn't really that difficult to win. This week I got lucky and got the trial first try and only played 3 playground games before my team won. For the single player championships, you only have to win on highly skilled now which isn't that hard at all. Sounds like you aren't getting tunes for your cars if you're having so much trouble. The challenge is part of the fun. I'm a horrible drifter and I hated it but with a lot of trial and error I've 3 starred every drift zone but 2. Trust me if I can do that, you can easily win the championships.
 1 user liked this post.
#1131 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2019 7:14:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Sounds like this game is a little bit too difficult for you

It's not difficult, it's the opposite, it's totally devoid of any challenge or satisfaction. I was very very close to shutting the game down and never running it up again today when I realised I would actually get more enjoyment out of spending the time working. At least there's some challenge in my work, and hence a sense of satisfaction when I solve a difficult problem.

Its challenging for some as per the post i was answering
If you dont want to play it
Dont ..no one is forcing you to
No one has ever forced you to

Dont know why people get so upset over playing games...it's not a job
#1132 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 5:04:43 AM(UTC)
Of all the cars on offer this autumn season, I only want the Fiat Dino. I'm sat at 49% from doing some objectives last night. I came on today and loaded into Lego (Not changed back to Britain yet) and went about doing the seasonal danger sign... When I returned to Britain, I was still on 49%? I went to Fortune Island and did the seasonal speed trap and again, still on 49%... The speed traps/danger signs in Britain usually give 1%, why don't the DLC ones? I don't really want to do a series for 1%
 2 users liked this post.
#1133 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 5:09:06 AM(UTC)
Fortune Island & LEGO seasonal events do not count towards the Playlist completion. All mainland pr stunts like danger signs provide 6% each. To increase your 49% you have to do mainland stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#1134 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 5:18:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HMT83 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Rayne... Any reason as to why there's seasonal stuff on the DLC if it's of no use?

He didn't say it was of no use. If you look at it, you get a reward for completing it. It's just not part of the playlist.

#1135 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 5:18:35 AM(UTC)
Because you bought the expansion so they want you to feel inclusive and not like it was a waste after you do all the expansion challenges.
#1136 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:52:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HMT83 Go to Quoted Post
Of all the cars on offer this autumn season, I only want the Fiat Dino. I'm sat at 49% from doing some objectives last night...The speed traps/danger signs in Britain usually give 1%...I don't really want to do a series for 1%

Have you done the Forzathon daily challenges? Easy and quick to do and are worth 1% each.

Approximate percentages:

Forzathon weekly challenge 15%
Forzathon daily challenge #1 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #2 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #3 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #4 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #5 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #6 1%
Forzathon daily challenge #7 1%
The Trial 7%
Playground Games 6%
Seasonal PR stunt #1 6%
Seasonal PR stunt #2 7%
Seasonal PR stunt #3 7%
Seasonal Championship #1 7%
Seasonal Championship #2 7%
Seasonal Championship #3 7%
Monthly Rivals 6%
Online Adventure Ranking 18%

Total 100%

Edited by user Friday, June 14, 2019 9:37:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1137 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 2:44:50 PM(UTC)
Can we just not force anything team related and provide a solo alternative? Locking content behind the performance of my team has robbed me hours of playtime.

I genuinely had the easiest ever Trial win because my team was not dragging me down. I feel required to place first every single race every week in order to unlock content that is restricted to the abilities of my team members. This week was amazing since I was in total control after the first race. I don't know if it is an unusual luck of the draw in my case, but race 1 had all 4 of my teammates occupying the bottom four places in the race. Sweet, 2000+ points to my 650. Then most of them quit and I carried one person in the next race. He ended up quitting during the second race and all I had to do was not place beyond like 3rd place for the final race. I had no problems placing in a reasonable podium finish once teammates were removed from the picture, but I just needed to vent about content being locked behind teammates as I'm now approaching an hour and a half of trying to complete the playground games. If I could make two changes to this game, one would be for it to just not crash every 5 minutes on pc, but the other would be to give a solo alternative to Trial and playground games. It's frustrating to place very highly but not be rewarded for it. I have had weeks where I get first on podium every race and do not receive a reward that I feel is justifiably deserved, so at very least consider rewarding consistent podium finish players if they are being dragged down.

I know adding the free for all ranked was a blessing to a lot of solo focus players and I have a much better experience in ranked thanks to that addition, so ideally an alternative like that would be amazing for our seasonal challenges. I know it probably won't happen, but I needed to vent after an hour and a half of failure with the playground games and at least offer some sort of solution instead of simply complaining.
 1 user liked this post.
#1138 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 2:53:54 PM(UTC)
Playground Games are the spawn of satan
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#1139 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:50:35 AM(UTC)
Playground games i never do, hate them. Do all the rest.

I make sure i do ranked under the summer season easier to get groups then.
Regards MOhlsson

2 users liked this post.
#1140 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 5:55:59 AM(UTC)
Your always going to have a few "fast guys" in the Trail event. Identify them in the first race and let them go and get out front and then do your best to not finish last!!
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#1141 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 9:36:19 AM(UTC)
i finally did it, took so much time but i got to 90% and got so many good cars. worth it!
#1142 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:34:02 AM(UTC)
Great, it's not even summer and people are already using Zerouno. It's ridiculous this "time traveling" is still a thing after a year...those people are not punished in any way for doing it and it seems the ones waiting for another season are the looser here.
#1143 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:59:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Great, it's not even summer and people are already using Zerouno. It's ridiculous this "time traveling" is still a thing after a year...those people are not punished in any way for doing it and it seems the ones waiting for another season are the looser here.

It's like real life :D

1 user liked this post.
#1144 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 1:55:13 PM(UTC)
am i the only one who only does the championships and doesn't bother with anything else? i really can't be bothered with these stupid speed traps and jumps i do not find these fun, i also hate pvp playground games cause it drags on too long

i feel like for future horizon games they need to come up with more interesting activities than speed traps and jumps....cmon devs you can do better than this

Edited by user Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:01:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1145 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:24:09 PM(UTC)
It depends on the prizes for me. Generally I knock over the PR stunts first as they are easy % contributors to the weekly/monthly total, along with Rivals and Online Adventure (once per month). Unless the prize for the Trial or PG Games is something I don't have then I tend to ignore them (to save myself the pain of online), which means I generally have to do all the championships to get 80% - if the 80% prize is something I already have then I'll often ignore the ones I don't feel like doing (or already have the prize for) unless the monthly 80% prize is something new.
 2 users liked this post.
#1146 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:49:47 PM(UTC)
They usually only take about 15 minutes to hit all three. The Mosler can get most of them, and the Hoonigan RS200 can get any that the Mosler can't. And then you can get on with the rest of the game.

I also skip Playground Games. They haven't had anything up for a prize that I didn't already have, so I haven't had to do it in months. It's been quite nice.
 1 user liked this post.
#1147 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:23:51 PM(UTC)
I like them, I mainly play Forza on Thursday, and it's my favourite activity of the week.
 2 users liked this post.
#1148 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:09:41 PM(UTC)
If you hate them dont do them
They arent hard and take maybe 10-15 minutes to do at most
But easy percentage boosts
 1 user liked this post.
#1149 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 4:30:11 PM(UTC)
The Rimac C2 with rally tyres - as disgusting a prospect as that is - works wonders for the speed trap and the PR stunt. I then use the Apollo IE for the speed zone.

I get them done in 5 minutes.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#1150 Posted : Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:30:00 PM(UTC)
The jumps are my most favorite of all the events. I use these events to improve my current longest jumps. My goal is to be in the top 1% globally, which I have currently achieved in over half the locations.

The playground games use to be fun, but recently I have had bad luck in being placed on a team with players that 1) don't understands what needs to be done and 2) often quit right away.

Edited by user Thursday, September 5, 2019 5:43:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

47 Pages<<44454647PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error