This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
47 Pages<<4344454647PrevNext
#1101 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 8:59:05 PM(UTC)
Stang626 - thanks for the confirmation.
 1 user liked this post.
#1102 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 9:00:00 PM(UTC)
Stang616 - thanks for the confirmation.
#1103 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 12:23:00 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

I really want the Crown Vic, but how much controller time do I need to get 80% and what events give the most percentage?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 2:42:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1104 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:54:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlavishLake30 Go to Quoted Post
I really want the Crown Vic, but how much controller time do I need to get 80% and what events give the most percentage?

What have you completed so far
Have you completed 80% or more of the past 3 weeks as well
#1105 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:05:28 AM(UTC)
Please change the win condition for the playground games event (the one with zombies, capture the flag, etc), to just participate (until the last of the events of course), not win, that way we avoid players leaving the event (since there is also no penalty for this), and we all have more fun.

And in the new and future horizon stories that i see that it has been integrated in the playlist too, make it 20 stars to win, (2 stars per event), 3 stars is too much (even tho i got 29 stars as of now, i think it's too much for the general population).

That is all.

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:06:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Playing on PC with i5 2500k cpu, 16 gb ram and rx 470 4gb gpu on an Lg freesync 24" IPS display with the Xbox One Recon Tech controller.
#1106 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 10:43:44 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Is there a particular reason you cant launch seasonal events from festival playlist menu?
I would like the team to have the UI designer of this game to appear on the official stream and explain the reasoning they had while designing this system.

You start up the game
Loading screen
Main menu
Loading screen
Welcome back, player
Select seasonal event menu
You have to navigate to a right tile, open the map to see which class the race is under, then go back to the menu and press a separate button to see eligible cars so you know you have something for it in your collection.
Now you know what you want to race first but you cant just launch the race from the menu or even fast travel to it from this menu.
You have to back down several menus to exit player home
Loading screen
You spawn outside player home, open map and fast travel to event
Loading screen
You spawn at the event and launch it
Matchmaking and/or 5 minute wait period for next event
Loading screen
Select car
Loading screen
And finally you will be taken to the actual race, naturally after one more Loading screen.

FOR THE LOVE OF SENNA WHY?
I mean the entire user interface with it's tiles and screeching echo of Windows 8 like NakeyJakey put it is a barren place where logic goes to die on it's own, but please explain to us why we cant just have as streamlined access to races as possible when starting the game? Which designer looked at this process and actually thought that this is a great system that works just great? What is the actual reason we cant launch seasonal events from the festival playlist menu when we start up the game?

Edited by user Saturday, May 25, 2019 5:08:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Inertia creeps
 1 user liked this post.
#1107 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 12:52:40 PM(UTC)
Because getting there is half the fun!
 1 user liked this post.
#1108 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:06:53 PM(UTC)
because not everyone has Fast travel enabled or have all the fast boards found and people would then cry about being charged 10 k to be transported to the events
#1109 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 2:22:26 PM(UTC)
Yeah, it's very bad. If I want to tune a car I need to go there first, start the action to see what are "real" eligible cars (but without higher classes). Then go back, tune it and again go there. Always wonder how that bad designs find a way to that great game.
#1110 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 3:02:34 PM(UTC)
I just think that the tunes that you have bought should be available at the race.
#1111 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:09:37 PM(UTC)
horizon playlist sucks
it's more like a chore list... why do i have to take a corner at 350Km/h ? this is annoying

these so called challenges are boring and annoying.

Edited by user Saturday, June 1, 2019 6:37:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1112 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:29:34 PM(UTC)
Well I can't stand the co-op events. I wish I didn't have to depend on five other human beings just to win a virtual sports car to hoard away in a bulky garage.
#1113 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:39:54 PM(UTC)
It's like a normal job. I hope it's not how new games will work :D
#1114 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:52:50 PM(UTC)
Counterpoint:

I love the Horizon Playlist and the seasons (i.e., Season 8, Season 9, etc). They've introduced me to some super fun game modes that I had ignored before (like PR stunts and Trial), and the reward structure is fun. Since it's not required to play the 'main' game content, just don't do it if you don't like it.
#1115 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:52:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grenambo Go to Quoted Post
horizon playlist sucks
it's more like a chore list... why do i have to take a corner at 350Km/h ? this is annoying

Dont do it then
And pick up the cars in the auction house

Its not that hard..and if you team up with friends the online stuff is easy

Edited by user Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:49:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1116 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 3:10:18 PM(UTC)
I really like the Horizon Playlist (unlike some very vocal people), but I think it would be even better to integrate Fortune Island into it for those who own it. This would mean two things:

1) Give Fortune Island its own panel in the Playlist, so that FI challenges are visible from the playlist front end. This would contribute to a sense of wholeness in the game -- as it is, FI feels almost like a separate game. In my opinion, it makes no difference whether the FI challenges contribute to the Season ranking or to their own, separate Fortune Island Season bonus (a super wheelspin or something).

2) Update the Fortune Island challenges. This could mean anything from changing up vehicle/class requirements for specific events to highlighting community tracks, like in the main map. Updated FI challenges, especially if spotlighted in the Playlist, would create a much more cohesive and fun experience, in my humble opinion.

Keep up the good work!
#1117 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 3:19:50 PM(UTC)
Wont be done because its DLC and not everyone owns it

But something needs to be done about it instead of just weekly updates to pr stunts
Seasonals could at least be reset and changed about each week
And add multiplayer to it

Edited by user Saturday, June 1, 2019 3:21:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1118 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:27:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Dont do it then

I don't think so. If you have everything done you "need" to do it, it's something like playing the game. I hope it's the last game I participated in similar silly stuff. I wanted to try it and it's really bad idea. At least I have every possible car :D Limited time offer is pretty bad in that amount. One special car every month? No problem! I love the game but I am forced to play it which is dumb.

#1119 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:51:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
Dont do it then

I don't think so. If you have everything done you "need" to do it, it's something like playing the game. I hope it's the last game I participated in similar silly stuff. I wanted to try it and it's really bad idea. At least I have every possible car :D Limited time offer is pretty bad in that amount. One special car every month? No problem! I love the game but I am forced to play it which is dumb.

I should have quoted the guy that originally posted in another thread before it was merged ( a few have been merged which my response out of place)
but anyway

Edited by user Sunday, June 2, 2019 1:52:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1120 Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2019 2:03:19 AM(UTC)
I know it's always the same. But it's time consuming and in exact time frame which is not normal. If it's a new way to play games then I don't want to play new games anymore. I like open world games with many possibilities and I can always find some fun. For instance class-based rivals, it's simple concept but you can play it for months or years. We have Playlist instead :D

But for sure many people are not much creative and must love Playlist. Then it's possible to not have cars there as reward but only money and fun for them. Works for me :)
#1121 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 8:08:05 AM(UTC)
If the Apollo IE was available in the Autoshow, then the Trial would still be an opportunity to win a 2 million credit exotic for free. Only yesterday I spent 500,000 cr. on a Gymkhana 10 Focus. It was a lot of money, but at least I don't have to deal with a toxic luck based multiplayer experience.
Remember when the Terradyne Gurkha showed up in the Trial? That was an Autoshow car costing about 400,000 cr.
 1 user liked this post.
#1122 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 9:23:30 AM(UTC)
horizon playlist sucks

Dont do it then

Lol, find a Capri FE (the first playlist reward car) in the auction house. This oughta be a hoot.
 1 user liked this post.
#1123 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 10:52:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
horizon playlist sucks

Dont do it then

Lol, find a Capri FE (the first playlist reward car) in the auction house. This oughta be a hoot.

Already got one.

Vice president, moderated club.
#1124 Posted : Monday, June 3, 2019 11:58:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
horizon playlist sucks

Dont do it then

Already got one.

Good for you...?
#1125 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 5:57:21 AM(UTC)
Hey I'm searching for the last 13 % on current horizon summer season list (87%) (current complete festival playlist is on 96 %) .

I got all 4/4 weekly, 7/7 daily, all race quests in gold, 30/30 car files, monthly rivals in gold, and serie 9 in gold.

There is nothing empty/grey. Autumn and winter are 100 %. And current Spring on 97 %.

Is it normal? Or a bug? Or i forgot something?
47 Pages<<4344454647PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error