51 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#1001 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 10:42:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HPSWORK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

I hope they don't make them any easier, I think most of them are far too easy already.


Please read my post once again, I'm not talking about making PR stunts easier. I'm talking about the way completion is awarded. In what I'm proposing, you are still going to get a better prize for working harder on the challenge. And for hardcore masters like you, there is always a stunt leaderboard available. Why don't you try to become first in there, that's not going to be that easy anymore.


That is what I meant. To me, allowing you to 'complete' it as far as the playlist is concerned, by getting 2-stars is far too easy.

I'm no hardcore master, just someone who is decently competent at the game. There are usually tens or hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me on the leaderboards, even if I exceed the seasonal targets substantially. That shows you how low the bar is set currently.


I agree that PR stunts feels allready too easy when limits are just bit more than 3 star scores like this week speed zone where you need something like 170km/h when you can easily get over 250km/h there. One of my favorite forzathons in FH3 was where you need jump in spesific danger sign something like 160m by using M-B G65 what isn't easiest task in the world.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1002 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:16:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post

Let's see:
1. There has never been an emphasis on race only in the Horizon games. I do not see being rewarded for Playground Games any different than being rewarded for any of the other skillls such as Wreckage, Landscaping, hitting snowmen, postal boxes or trash bins, air skills, etc etc. In fact, while maybe a completely different topic, I don't see being rewarded for drift chains as racing either. So, that argument doesn't hold water.
...

3. Well, yeah. If you don't practice these skills they are hard until you learn how. Again no need to change.

Further on, I very much enjoy the challenge of all of these weekly events. My only concern early on with the 100% was the fact that the daily events may not be possible to do due to network outages, family commitments, etc. But now that they have lowered it to 80% I see no issue at all.
..
One final point to consider: The completion of the weekly Festival activities is purely optional. It is not required for advancement in the game (achievements, leveling, etc) nor it it tied to the Tier Levels in anyway. For me, as one who has completed all the achievements (except 1 drift zone on the mainland and and three or so on the Island), these weekly activities give me something to look forward to each week.


Sure, but it was definitely an emphasis on the 'Play the way you want', however now, the unique cars/prizes are locked behind specific activities, that most of the players refuse/doesn't want to play. Otherwise PG wouldn't need to lock the unique prizes behind the unpopular online challenges in order to get more players in MP. Please also note, that in XBOX world the 80% completion is limited to subscribers of XBOX Live only. I understand your point, but you are looking at it with the perspective of a pretty advanced player, and I think, that it's not the target group where the most of the money is made by PG. Usually it's a majority of casual players who plays once or twice a week and brings the most money to the franchise.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1003 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:23:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

That is what I meant. To me, allowing you to 'complete' it as far as the playlist is concerned, by getting 2-stars is far too easy.

I'm no hardcore master, just someone who is decently competent at the game. There are usually tens or hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me on the leaderboards, even if I exceed the seasonal targets substantially. That shows you how low the bar is set currently.


Then you probably should compete with the people ahead you, instead of raising the bar for the casual players. Or, create a challenge for yourself, for example driving backwards in the speed zone and get at least 1-star.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:24:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#1004 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:31:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HPSWORK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

I hope they don't make them any easier, I think most of them are far too easy already.


Please read my post once again, I'm not talking about making PR stunts easier. I'm talking about the way completion is awarded. In what I'm proposing, you are still going to get a better prize for working harder on the challenge. And for hardcore masters like you, there is always a stunt leaderboard available. Why don't you try to become first in there, that's not going to be that easy anymore.


That is what I meant. To me, allowing you to 'complete' it as far as the playlist is concerned, by getting 2-stars is far too easy.

I'm no hardcore master, just someone who is decently competent at the game. There are usually tens or hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me on the leaderboards, even if I exceed the seasonal targets substantially. That shows you how low the bar is set currently.


I agree that PR stunts feels allready too easy when limits are just bit more than 3 star scores like this week speed zone where you need something like 170km/h when you can easily get over 250km/h there. One of my favorite forzathons in FH3 was where you need jump in spesific danger sign something like 160m by using M-B G65 what isn't easiest task in the world.


155 mph is what you call easy? Yikes. My PB is 125 which is still only top 13%. I'm usually around top 1% on PR stunts when I put my mind to it, so it pains me that I am so badly uncompetitive on this one.

And yet, it still obliterates the seasonal objective which is really a cakewalk for almost anyone I would think.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:31:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1005 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:41:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HPSWORK Go to Quoted Post


... however now, the unique cars/prizes are locked behind specific activities, that most of the players refuse/doesn't want to play. Otherwise PG wouldn't need to lock the unique prizes behind the unpopular online challenges in order to get more players in MP. Please also note, that in XBOX world the 80% completion is limited to subscribers of XBOX Live only.


The hiding of special cars behind these events is a whole other topic, and one on which I can agree with you. I would rather see either 1) these cars need to be made available in other ways as well as the weekly prizes (which probably will happen, but no guarantee. Note: most if not all cars were made available for purchase in FMS 7 this week). or 2) give special liveries or what ever as prizes for these weekly events. I am not sure how many do these events just for the cars, but in my case, the satisfaction of achieving 100% is a greater prize than any additional car, which in all likely hood will not be driven much. (The collector part of me does like to 'have it all' as it were. lol).

As to the XBox Live/Gold, I only see this as an argument for those with limited internet availability. Microsoft has a Rewards program where if you are willing to spend 5 minutes or so a day taking quick quizzes and a poll, you can earn enough points to get a free year of Gold in about 10 - 11 weeks (or less, given some of the double point events). I started this about a year ago and now have Gold through March of 2021 and could have extended it longer had I not spent a whole bunch of points of other games that were on sale throughout the year (probably enough for another 3 years at this point). So I see this as a great opportunity to get Gold for free with very little daily effort.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:01:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1006 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:56:23 AM(UTC)
Yes which shocked the hell out of me. I went to FM7 to do the forzathon stuff there and when I checked the car collection, I saw prices, my mouth fell open. Now I finally own all the cars on that game. Only took 19 months lol
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1007 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:03:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post


The hiding of special cars behind these events is a whole other topic, on which I can agree with you. I would rather see either 1) these cars need to be made available in other ways as well as the weekly prizes (which probably will happen, but no guarantee. Note: most if not all cars were made available for purchase in FMS 7 this week). or 2) give special liveries or what ever as prizes for these weekly events. I am not sure how many do these events just for the cars, but in my case, the satisfaction of achieving 100% is a greater prize than any additional car, which in all likely hood will not be driven much. (The collector part of me does like to 'have it all' as it were. lol).

As to the XBox Live/Gold, I only see this as an argument for those with limited internet availability. Microsoft has a Rewards program where if you are willing to spend 5 minutes or so a day taking quick quizzes and a poll, you can earn enough points to get a free year of Gold in about 10 - 11 weeks (or less, given some of the double point events). I started this about a year ago and now have Gold through March of 2021 and could have extended it longer had I not spent a whole bunch of points of other games that were on sale throughout the year (probably enough for another 3 years at this point). So I see this as a great opportunity to get Gold for free with very little daily effort.



Buying XBOX Live is not a big deal for the most, and at the end of the day it's a Microsoft, not PG who is at fault with this. Some people just hate playing FH4 online, especially when there is lack of skills, tons of rammers (some of them are just ramming by accident) and no good teams. Again, my opinion is an opinion of a very casual player, and I understand that I'm just a Forza noob for you guys, but I think the majority of FH4 player base is like me (or even worse) and our opinion should be heard! :-)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1008 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:06:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

155 mph is what you call easy? Yikes. My PB is 125 which is still only top 13%. I'm usually around top 1% on PR stunts when I put my mind to it, so it pains me that I am so badly uncompetitive on this one.

And yet, it still obliterates the seasonal objective which is really a cakewalk for almost anyone I would think.


My record there is abaout 165mph im sure if i would post video abaout that most peoples would hit 150mph pretty easily. But well im in top100 on that speed zone.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#1009 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:38:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

155 mph is what you call easy? Yikes. My PB is 125 which is still only top 13%. I'm usually around top 1% on PR stunts when I put my mind to it, so it pains me that I am so badly uncompetitive on this one.

And yet, it still obliterates the seasonal objective which is really a cakewalk for almost anyone I would think.


My record there is abaout 165mph im sure if i would post video abaout that most peoples would hit 150mph pretty easily. But well im in top100 on that speed zone.


Would love to see it as I am literally baffled. Did you do it clean or wall-ride? Cos you have to really slow down loads to take the corner as far as I can see. And you can't easily enter the zone at high speed. Obviously it's possible as there's loads of leaderboard times who've done it, but it's a mystery to me.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1010 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:52:39 PM(UTC)
LOL, clean :D
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1011 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:11:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Would love to see it as I am literally baffled. Did you do it clean or wall-ride? Cos you have to really slow down loads to take the corner as far as I can see. And you can't easily enter the zone at high speed. Obviously it's possible as there's loads of leaderboard times who've done it, but it's a mystery to me.


Well i correct myself little bit at winter hitting 250km/h is not that easy because snow next to wall slow you down too mutch. Cleanly, definetly not, in top scores really needs to wallride that corner and you actually enter that zone in direction where enter speed is lower than other side (enter speed that way is abaout 280km/h when other direction you can enter at 320km/h) and 3 star target is so easy that can do that with A800 Bmw isetta.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1012 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:13:44 PM(UTC)
I wonder what "wallriding" patch will bring to this speed zone. Better be first there ASAP :))
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#1013 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:34:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Would love to see it as I am literally baffled. Did you do it clean or wall-ride? Cos you have to really slow down loads to take the corner as far as I can see. And you can't easily enter the zone at high speed. Obviously it's possible as there's loads of leaderboard times who've done it, but it's a mystery to me.


Well i correct myself little bit at winter hitting 250km/h is not that easy because snow next to wall slow you down too mutch. Cleanly, definetly not, in top scores really needs to wallride that corner and you actually enter that zone in direction where enter speed is lower than other side (enter speed that way is abaout 280km/h when other direction you can enter at 320km/h) and 3 star target is so easy that can do that with A800 Bmw isetta.


Ah I had a feeling wall-riding would help. Just done 140 mph easily that way and can see there's scope for a lot more.

The hardest part is getting a high entrance speed, as it seems all the traffic in Edinburgh is congregating on the road leading up to it.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:42:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1014 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:29:26 PM(UTC)
This new festival playlist thing really bugs me...
I like that there is something to do in it. You can get the cars... MOST OF THEM!

Heres what bugs me. I have done literally everything I can do for this week, and I'm only at 70%. Everything left to do is the trial, playground games, and adventure. ALL ONLINE! I don't have gold. This means it is impossible for me to even try getting the car at 80%. Don't get me wrong, this week I could really care less about the 80% car. I already have the Hudson Hornet from when Fortune Island first came out. But what about that BMW M3 GTR that everyone is excited for? Guess what, that's an 80% prize. I guess this means that anyone who cant play online wont be able to get that one. I missed out on getting the Rip Rod because it was locked behind the trial. This is stupid. At least give offline players a chance at getting something like that. I feel like I'm being locked out of getting some cars because of the lack of a gold membership.

Look, this doesn't annoy me as bad as I'm saying it does. I'm just saying this for other people that cant get online that really want this stuff. I bet most of them are extremely upset about this.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 4:11:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
 2 users liked this post.
#1015 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:50:18 AM(UTC)
I really wish they would lower the requirement to 75% so you could still achieve it without being forced to endure one or both of the two most toxic experiences in the game: Playground Games and Online Adventures.

On their own, they’re fine. I actually even enjoy some of the games in PGG. The problem is that more than 50% or more of the determining factors for achieving success in either is dependent on things completely outside of your control, namely other players. OA is a breeding ground for rammers, and I think I’ve gotten a decent team in PGG maybe 10% of the times I’ve played?

Speaking of PGG, what’s the deal with uneven teams being a thing? There’s literally no reason why a 2v5 should ever be possible, yet I experienced just that when 60% of our team suddenly left (no joke, this happened not even an hour before posting this). How am I expected to win with that? Even if I did everything absolutely right, it’s a total no-win situation.

Maybe if they made it so that merely completing the seasonal PGGs in its entirety counted towards the playlist instead of having to win, that’s a compromise I would be fine with; then people will still be pushed out of their comfort zone and encouraged to try something new without it feeling like you’re punishing them.

However, I’m not going to maybe spend 3+ hours playing the same 5 “games” over and over just in hopes that my team is eventually competent enough to actually win once. I’d rather not torture myself than win a car, but I’d rather both if PG makes it possible (and I hope they do, I’ve become far less inclined to play since this was implemented)

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 3:57:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling errors

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1016 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:08:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NBAKingzFan10 Go to Quoted Post
I really wish they would lower the requirement to 75% so you could still achieve it without being forced to endure one or both of the two most toxic experiences in the game: Playground Games and Online Adventures.

On their own, they’re fine. I actually even enjoy some of the games in PGG. The problem is that more than 50% or more of the determining factors for achieving success in either is dependent on things completely outside of your control, namely other players. OA is a breeding ground for rammers, and I think I’ve gotten a decent team in PGG maybe 10% of the times I’ve played?

Speaking of PGG, what’s the deal with uneven teams being a thing? There’s literally no reason why a 2v5 should ever be possible, yet I experienced just that when 60% of our team suddenly left (no joke, this happened not even an hour before posting this). How am I expected to win with that? Even if I did everything absolutely right, it’s a total no-win situation.

It seems like they could fix this by just giving you AI opponents and teammates for the Trial and Playground Games.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#1017 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:00:16 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, and frankly, I don't feel like (nor have that much time for) reading through 41 pages to find out.

For those who are online-averse (like me), if you can do all of the single player activities (Weekly Forzathon, Championships, Rivals, PR Stunts), at least three daily Forzathons per season, and Online Adventure (arguably the worst of the three online events, but also the most rewarding), you don't have to do ANY Trial events or Playground Games. That's what I did, and I was able to pass the 80% mark for all seasons, and I'm on-track to get >80% for Spring and for the entire series.

You don't need to worry about winning any Online Adventures, just completing them.

This was my first experience playing any Online Adventures in this game though, and I've learned two important things:

- I completely understand why people hate Freeroam Rush

- I've seen better examples of humanity in prisons

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:02:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

One of "The 50"
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1018 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 7:13:50 AM(UTC)
I really enjoy the Playlist, it's just a checklist for everything I did before, plus the new stuff like the Rival and Remix Event. Keep them coming Playground, I'm loving it.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#1019 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:05:15 AM(UTC)
Anyone else see the 18% of ranked adventure removed from season?

Edit to add, restarting game corrected this issue.

Edited by user Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:51:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#1020 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 8:53:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NBAKingzFan10 Go to Quoted Post
I really wish they would lower the requirement to 75% so you could still achieve it without being forced to endure one or both of the two most toxic experiences in the game: Playground Games and Online Adventures.

On their own, they’re fine. I actually even enjoy some of the games in PGG. The problem is that more than 50% or more of the determining factors for achieving success in either is dependent on things completely outside of your control, namely other players. OA is a breeding ground for rammers, and I think I’ve gotten a decent team in PGG maybe 10% of the times I’ve played?

Speaking of PGG, what’s the deal with uneven teams being a thing? There’s literally no reason why a 2v5 should ever be possible, yet I experienced just that when 60% of our team suddenly left (no joke, this happened not even an hour before posting this). How am I expected to win with that? Even if I did everything absolutely right, it’s a total no-win situation.

Maybe if they made it so that merely completing the seasonal PGGs in its entirety counted towards the playlist instead of having to win, that’s a compromise I would be fine with; then people will still be pushed out of their comfort zone and encouraged to try something new without it feeling like you’re punishing them.

However, I’m not going to maybe spend 3+ hours playing the same 5 “games” over and over just in hopes that my team is eventually competent enough to actually win once. I’d rather not torture myself than win a car, but I’d rather both if PG makes it possible (and I hope they do, I’ve become far less inclined to play since this was implemented)


The biggest contributor to the playlist, qualify for online adventure, doesn't even need to you win, you just participate. So why do you even care about the environment? Sit there at the starting line and just move your steering wheel every 60 seconds, so you don't lag out for inactivity. Rinse and repeat 10 times, and you are done.... I don't recommend doing that in TEAM adventure racing or games because you are hurting other people's experience but in FFA, which is the fastest event to get into and doesn't need 12 out of 12 to start an event, you only affect yourself, so who cares?

The playground game is a breeze. Get some friends together to enter, or if you don't have any buddies to team up with, start a convoy and invite good teammates from a failed attempt to make a good team for yourself. If you are on an uneven team just quit and restart the queue for a new match. Why are you even trying to struggle? Just LEAVE an uneven match. You eventually will get a team that knows what to do (if you yourself are an average player you have a 50/50 chance). If you or any teammates are bringing a vehicle less than A800, you/they are a possible reason people quit immediately. People that don't bring fully tuned vehicles in are immediate indicators of a useless teammate. If your team is full of stock vehicles that don't have AWD and proper tunes, and it is obvious the other team is superior.... LEAVE. If you have lost 3 rounds.... LEAVE. Once you win 3 rounds, who cares about the next two, hopefully your opponents have a brain and leave after that and give you the instant win, but if they stay, no big deal you have no worries of losing the match....

The Trial... If you don't already have friends you can do the trial with and are going to attempt it with a random team, just add any competent drivers to your convoy if you lose the event. As long as you are a decent racer and not the one at the bottom bringing the team down, other good drivers will gladly join your convoy. All you need to do is invite any other decent racer from a previous race to a convoy and re-try the event. Eventually you get enough good players together and you win.... The earlier you attempt the trial in a series the better chance you have. Never wait till the end when all the bottom feeders are the only ones left still trying to win the event....
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#1021 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:28:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JurassicJoeDawg Go to Quoted Post

The biggest contributor to the playlist, qualify for online adventure, doesn't even need to you win, you just participate. So why do you even care about the environment? Sit there at the starting line and just move your steering wheel every 60 seconds, so you don't lag out for inactivity. Rinse and repeat 10 times, and you are done.... I don't recommend doing that in TEAM adventure racing or games because you are hurting other people's experience but in FFA, which is the fastest event to get into and doesn't need 12 out of 12 to start an event, you only affect yourself, so who cares?

Why require it at all, then? If you do that, then the requirement is no longer testing a skill. It's no longer requiring you to contribute to the online population. All it's doing is incrementing the player counter by one.

How is this anything other than compromising the game design solely to drive a metric?
Rank: Racing Permit
 9 users liked this post.
#1022 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2019 10:46:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JurassicJoeDawg Go to Quoted Post

The biggest contributor to the playlist, qualify for online adventure, doesn't even need to you win, you just participate. So why do you even care about the environment? Sit there at the starting line and just move your steering wheel every 60 seconds, so you don't lag out for inactivity. Rinse and repeat 10 times, and you are done.... I don't recommend doing that in TEAM adventure racing or games because you are hurting other people's experience but in FFA, which is the fastest event to get into and doesn't need 12 out of 12 to start an event, you only affect yourself, so who cares?

Why require it at all, then? If you do that, then the requirement is no longer testing a skill. It's no longer requiring you to contribute to the online population. All it's doing is incrementing the player counter by one.

How is this anything other than compromising the game design solely to drive a metric?


They never intended that challenge to test a skill. It was just as you say "design(ed) solely to drive a metric." If they wanted to tie it to skill they would have made the challenge to be required to WIN an online adventure. They specifically made this item a participation only requirement, not a skill required element.

I am merely suggesting a non-stressful approach/suggestion for people complaining about the qualify for online adventure playlist challenge. At the end of the day, it is up to the individual if they want an EASY 18% EVERY SINGLE WEEK going forward for doing something that initially takes some time investment, but once qualified only takes 1 match every subsequent series (and hey you get at least a tier 20 online adventure reward, which includes exclusive vehicles like the DS3 Racing car that was the tier 20 reward for Series 6). This is the easiest 18% you can earn once the initial qualification is done. I bet they remove this challenge in Series 8, which would suck because that was a guaranteed 18% every single week of a series once completed just once. so a 30 minute time investment that banked you 18% for each of the 4 weeks, may get eliminated and who knows maybe replaced with 3 more championships or PR stunts or Trials, or Playground Games all of which REQUIRE A WIN? Would people prefer that?

Just saying, one of the biggest complaints people are having about the qualification for online adventures may end up shooting themselves in the foot... after all a participation only requirement is a lot easier for many people than a requirement to win an event....
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1023 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 10:59:21 AM(UTC)
Post removed by user.

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 5:07:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1024 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 12:30:16 PM(UTC)
I like playlist and didn't want to play online at all but it's not that bad. I read some crazy stories here but it's OK. 80 % is really good because I could miss a lot of stuff and get it.
Rank: Racing Legend
#1025 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 12:38:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Runoff1999 Go to Quoted Post
They seriously need to drop the 80 percent to 70 percent. Like what other players have been saying, people who don't play online (such as myself) are unable to get the 80 percent cars because they're locked behind online events (which I hear are terrible anyways). Besides that, I love the Festival Playlist. It's a clever idea that brings back a sense of progress to a game that I completed rather quickly, but I don't feel encouraged to complete everything in the Festival Playlist if some wonderful prizes (such as the BMW M3 GTR this week) are totally unattainable.


it's not as bad as you hear it is ( maybe try playing them first)
as someone posted just before you qualifying for ranked online is worth 18% and will easily push you over the 80% requirement, and all you have to do is play, no need to win, just participate, seriously how hard is that
51 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error