51 Pages<<3435363738>>PrevNext
#876 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:32:34 PM(UTC)
Are you looking at the series or at the season? If that's for the season, can you post screenshots?
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#877 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:36:50 PM(UTC)
Whatever is not gold is what you haven't done.
#878 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:43:14 PM(UTC)
So I've achieved 100% during the summer season and 99% autumn season before this update. However afterwards, I got 82% even if I finished all of the objectives. Is this a bug?
If 82% is the boundary, why bother change 100% to 80%? We still need to do all the online playground games, trial events, daily forzathon objectives etc. What's the point? I don't get it...

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:57:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#879 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:46:24 PM(UTC)
Those who did 100% should get a separate reward imho.

For example, if you've completed 100% global festival playlist 3 times in a row, you get the full car list presented where you can choose one car that you want as a reward.
#880 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:47:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
So I've achieved 100% during the summer season and 99% autumn season before this update. However afterwards, I got 82% even if I finished all of the objectives. Is this a bug?
If 82% is the boundary, why bother change 100% to 80%? We still need to do all the online playground games, trial events, daily forzathon objectives etc. What's the point? I don't get it...

Don't know ... I was in exactly the same position as you ...100% last week and 99% this week (until the drift daily goes live) ...I still show the same numbers (100/99%)
The month shows 62%
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#881 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:49:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post

Don't know ... I was in exactly the same position as you ...100% last week and 99% this week (until the drift daily goes live) ...I still show the same numbers (100/99%)
The month shows 62%

Try and reboot the game and it should correct itself. If this continue, please submit a ticket.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:55:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#882 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:01:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

The month shows 62%

Try and reboot the game and it should correct itself. If this continue, please submit a ticket.

It goes back to how it should be after one reboot. Thanks!

#883 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:03:26 AM(UTC)
Works okay for me, also on PC.

edit - missed above post
#884 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:27:01 AM(UTC)
Thanks you! 80% is much better.
#885 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:27:11 AM(UTC)
Link >> IT Solutions Helpdesk

:D

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:27:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#886 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:57:53 AM(UTC)
I just noticed I have completed the achievement for doing all winter seasonal championships, which is pretty good going since they aren't even out until tomorrow.

I didn't do any cheating or hacking, date changes or anything. I was playing last night but don't remember it popping either. Yet I just visited TrueAchievements as I do occasionally and noticed I have it.

(The date I 'achieved' it is last night, and I didn't update the game till this morning so it isn't because of the latest hot fix update.)

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 3:59:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#887 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 4:15:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
I just noticed I have completed the achievement for doing all winter seasonal championships, which is pretty good going since they aren't even out until tomorrow.

I didn't do any cheating or hacking, date changes or anything. I was playing last night but don't remember it popping either. Yet I just visited TrueAchievements as I do occasionally and noticed I have it.

(The date I 'achieved' it is last night, and I didn't update the game till this morning so it isn't because of the latest hot fix update.)

It may be a bug. I got the achievement for completing all spring championships after only completing one on Thursday.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#888 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:08:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

They've recycled an old event that you've probably completed last time around, so it shows as complete. You'll still need to do it once the season changes to get the reward(s) as it will most likely reset to "incomplete." I've completed events in Winter and Spring, so you're not alone. The achievement will pop though, as it shows as complete as far as that algorithm is concerned. Fortune Island has been redundant since it was 4 weeks old, with seasonal events just recycling and showing as complete. It's a shame because Fortune Island had so much potential, but it seems PG have just abandoned it altogether now they have everyone's money.... FH4 is just one disappointment after another :-(
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
 5 users liked this post.
#889 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:18:57 AM(UTC)
Sigh, there are already people saying 80% is still too much.
What is wrong with the gaming community these days? They want to get everything without having to work for it.

Here is my idea for Horizon 5: every player has all cars in their garage, new cars are transfered to everyones garage the moment they are released.
We also get rid of credits and make upgrades free, this way people don't actually have to play the game anymore but still get all the cars.

/s
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 3 users liked this post.
#890 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:31:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
What is wrong with the gaming community these days? They want to get everything without having to work for it.

Here is my idea for Horizon 5: every player has all cars in their garage, new cars are transfered to everyones garage the moment they are released.
We also get rid of credits and make upgrades free, this way people don't actually have to play the game anymore but still get all the cars.

/s

I feel like 80 ISNT enough. I would have preferred they left it the same, fix the online servers and just gift everyone the Porsche. That way people still had to put in the same work I did. I'm ranked in all 3 modes and you think I enjoyed qualifying for the games room? WRONG! I'll still hit 100% each season and wont get anything for going the extra mile.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
 3 users liked this post.
#891 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:44:07 AM(UTC)

You know there are games that are already like that, and they sell well, are popular, people play them?

E.g. I bought F1 2017 and you can immediately use any car you want to TT any track. You can tune it however you want, you can use anyone else's setup, and you can see what their settings are. This is all made possible by the absence of credits. Because there is no auction house (not needed because everyone has every car) there is no need to acquire legendary status to be able to sell cars for 20m, and hence there is no need to keep tunes secret. Yet people play it, the rivals leaderboards are just as well populated as those in FH4. So yes, I think the changes you describe would be entirely positive and would allow people to focus on the actual driving / racing elements of the game rather than doing chores to collect cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#892 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 9:45:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

I feel like 80 ISNT enough. I would have preferred they left it the same, fix the online servers and just gift everyone the Porsche. That way people still had to put in the same work I did. I'm ranked in all 3 modes and you think I enjoyed qualifying for the games room? WRONG! I'll still hit 100% each season and wont get anything for going the extra mile.

Ok then if you like challenges try and get to 100% without Xbox live Gold on the Xbox
If you can do the multiplayer events without it ask PG for a massive prize.

That's why the 100% is unfair for people that don't have Gold to play against other players and even at 80% maybe isn't enough for people without Gold.
 1 user liked this post.
#893 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:03:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I play on EXPERT all the while and NO CHANCE of getting 80%! What do I do? Play on the next level with no chance at all?
Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying you can't win the races on expert, or it isn't registering your win or what?

I play on Expert, win on Expert. But the best I can do is 60% with parts I enjoy playing.

I am not complaining just saying as I see it. There must be others like me who collect cars and enjoy the game but will find 80% beyond their reach but dislike not being able to get artificially locked cars other than in the Auction House where they rarely appear or are sniped.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:02:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#894 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:08:04 AM(UTC)
/s

Because the old system was fine. There should be NO prizes locked behind the Festival Playlist. The prizes should be linked to specific events. The Festival Playlist should have ONLY been an organizational reference.

1 user liked this post.
#895 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:16:11 AM(UTC)
@breeminator
The F1 comparision is not very good because those games have much less cars and only focus on track racing.
And it would be pointless if you couldn't use the whole grid of cars in a sim like game.

@PTdumptruck
There are still people without Xbox Live Gold?
Sure it sucks to pay for online gaming, but that's just how it is.
So many games have content "locked" behind multiplayer.
You can't blame T10/PG for stuff that's out of their control.

@Berniev666
Those cars are not artificially locked, you just have to put time and effort into getting them.
That's why they are called rare cars.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#896 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:08:21 AM(UTC)
@breeminator
The F1 comparision is not very good because those games have much less cars and only focus on track racing.
And it would be pointless if you couldn't use the whole grid of cars in a sim like game.

@PTdumptruck

@Berniev666
Those cars are not artificially locked, you just have to put time and effort into getting them.

They are locked away in a manner that makes them nearly impossible to get other than for a few thousand players. The system to obtain locked cars in FH3 was way better, and probably more achievable for many more players than in FH4. The Auction House in FH3 was also a way of getting the Ultra rare cars too. In FH4 you can look for ages and not see them, probably sniped within microseconds of being listed, but that is another story!
 1 user liked this post.
#897 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:24:02 AM(UTC)
@breeminator

@PTdumptruck

@Berniev666

Yes, there are people without Xbox Live Gold. It's probably not as common as you think, in addition I believe there are still regions that do not support Xbox Live.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#898 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:06:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

The month shows 62%

It goes back to how it should be after one reboot. Thanks!

I had this problem (xbox) , and it was still there after a game reboot. So i did a hard console reset and that seemed to fix it.
 3 users liked this post.
#899 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:08:59 PM(UTC)
@breeminator

@PTdumptruck

@Berniev666

„Rare” cars in a racing game…now that’s silly. I would be whole lotta happier with a system similar to what was implemented in older Ace Combat games. For e.g. you buy BMW M4, earn enough miles, points, wins etc. you unlock M4 GTS for purchase with credits, or drive first gen M5 to unlock newer models and so on, tons of possibilities, motivation to drive cars that usually stays “new” for months which equals people playing the game because they want to and not because they are “required” to do. All in all even though I’m 100% in summer and autumn I’m absolutely grateful for lowering threshold to 80%, now I can actually go for a 3-4 days trip without loosing access to prize cars.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:10:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#900 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:06:30 PM(UTC)
For me, a huge part of the appeal in racing games is being able to drive and race cars I might never even be able to see in RL, and it is annoying when there's time-gated, multiplayer, or RNG wheelspin locks on cars to ensure that not everyone has an equal chance to get them (i.e. why they're rare in the first place) . Any rarity in-game is completely arbitrary at the whims of the devs, and although some players like being able to flaunt their "rare" car in multiplayer, personally I feel that such artificial rarity ultimately detracts from the game.

To some degree this also extends to locking cars behind singleplayer challenges. At least with offline challenges everyone theoretically has an equal chance to participate, but not everyone has equal skill and some players will never be able to complete (or just aren't interested in) the challenge to get the cars they want. The Drift Club is a good example of this in action with lots of players who aren't good at and don't enjoy drifting.

The more I think about it, ultimately what would be most desirable is to make it as easy and convenient as possible for players to simply drive whatever car they want. Isn't that what "Living the Horizon Life" is supposed to be about anyways? Putting them in the autoshow is the simplest solution for this since credits can be earned from a wide variety of activities, allowing players to progress towards their dream car by doing what they enjoy (which is really the whole point of the game anyways). For those players who really want something to flaunt in multiplayer and brag about how good/hardcore they are, put cosmetic items or FE cars as rewards without arbitrarily locking certain models out from the majority of the player base.

More on the topic of the Festival Playlist itself, not much more to say that hasn't already been said. I'm glad they reduced the 100% down to 80%, but it still doesn't fix the underlying problem of requiring multiplayer (and therefore Xbox Live) to get all the new cars, or the fact that these vehicles are still time-gated and are now behind an even more obnoxious barrier than they were before the update.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:09:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

51 Pages<<3435363738>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error