51 Pages<<3334353637>>PrevNext
#851 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:20:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

No worries Mike! I've got triple of all cars offered, one of each with your name on them😁

Thanks Rod
#852 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:23:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
This enables those without Xbox Gold to still receive all the rewards

This must mean individual progress percentages have been reviewed, right? As it has been brought up on this topic, just doing the non live gold items adds up to 70% pre patch.

Apologies, you are correct and thats a mistake on my part. I've edited my above post accordingly.

Is there a plan to accommodate those users without Xbox Live Gold?

Play on PC.

Or if on console and you want to play MP, buy Gold. It's how Xbox has worked for 15 years.

You're right but....

Play on PC, all you gotta but from Microsoft is an OS. Play on Xbox, well, the console costs more than the OS, yet still requires purchase of gold.

No big deal to me, I'm set for gold through 2022, have enough rewards points right now that I could get 3 more years free(how I've extended my gold account out so long as it is).

Just doesn't seem right to give it free for one group and not the other.

I have Gold, so it isn't an issue for me either; however, the solution isn't as easy as 'Play on PC' for some people. A good gaming PC capable of running FH4 can cost as much as a console or more.

I agree that if Xbox requires a Gold subscription to play online, than PC should as well, but that's a topic for another thread.

It doesn't matter how XBox has worked for 15 years, because Microsoft still does not support XBox Live in certain regions so this shouldn't even be an issue, but here we are...
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#853 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 8:24:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: oscarolim Go to Quoted Post
This enables those without Xbox Gold to still receive all the rewards

This must mean individual progress percentages have been reviewed, right? As it has been brought up on this topic, just doing the non live gold items adds up to 70% pre patch.

Apologies, you are correct and thats a mistake on my part. I've edited my above post accordingly.

I am confused now, more than I have ever been. Do you mean that now we can reach the goal without any online? NO trial, PGG and Ranked?

No, she took out the part in her post about players without XBox Gold being able to receive all rewards.
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.

#854 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:29:47 AM(UTC)
One question guys...is the counter broken in general or is it just my game? I thought you need to qualify for those pesky adventures once every 4 weeks (once per series) and not every week? I've done that last week and got that Porsche. Now I've completed everything except the last daily obviously...according to the Forza Playlist screen, even that ranked adventures thingy but I'm at 81% for this week and when I click on the ranked adventure tile it says I'm unranked and although the tile is gold it doesn't seem to count towards the 100% goal. Do I really have to rank again?!

Just asking because that would be the absolute last straw...I'm not going to do 10 annoying adventures AGAIN because the game is broken and just screwing me over...
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#855 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:36:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BFGRupert Go to Quoted Post
One question guys...is the counter broken in general or is it just my game? I thought you need to qualify for those pesky adventures once every 4 weeks (once per series) and not every week? I've done that last week and got that Porsche. Now I've completed everything except the last daily obviously...according to the Forza Playlist screen, even that ranked adventures thingy but I'm at 81% for this week and when I click on the ranked adventure tile it says I'm unranked and although the tile is gold it doesn't seem to count towards the 100% goal. Do I really have to rank again?!

Just asking because that would be the absolute last straw...I'm not going to do 10 annoying adventures AGAIN because the game is broken and just screwing me over...

If you got ranked last week, that should do you for the ranked adventure for the rest of the 4 season playlist. I ranked last week, still shows ranked this week and I'm at 98% with 2 dailies to go.

Edit to add, no expert on this ranked stuff, but it's my understanding that once you do the 10 races to become ranked, next 'year', series 8 I presume, you'll just need to do one adventure to get a ranking again, not 10 like it took initially (cause if that was the case, I wouldn't mess with it either)

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:39:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#856 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:40:26 AM(UTC)

If you got ranked last week, that should do you for the ranked adventure for the rest of the 4 season playlist. I ranked last week, still shows ranked this week and I'm at 98% with 2 dailies to go.

I ranked last week, otherwise I wouldn't have the Porsche 914, but it seems to be invalid for this week. Anyways...thanks for the info. Not going to spent anymore time with this game as it's actively hating me and won't let me complete the goal.
#857 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:44:28 AM(UTC)

I ranked last week, otherwise I wouldn't have the Porsche 914, but it seems to be invalid for this week. Anyways...thanks for the info. Not going to spent anymore time with this game as it's actively hating me and won't let me complete the goal.

You would still have the Porsche at 80% complete, they adjusted the completion percentages with a patch today.

#858 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:09:25 AM(UTC)
I want the Pontiac GTO but i'm at 67% so i'm not going to get it. In order for me to get the car i need to do Trials and PG but they suck due to the cheating A.I and players who are just out to grief others. Maybe i'll see it in the auction house being sold for a ridiculous price like all the other rare cars you see. PG needs to get their act together because this playlist is a disaster at the moment.
#859 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:17:46 AM(UTC)
A patch ? Today ? Nothing came up for me and the bloody cars are still locked behind 100% completion.
#860 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:26:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post
A patch ? Today ? Nothing came up for me and the bloody cars are still locked behind 100% completion.

It may not have been released yet, but should be per RK:

Following feedback, we have now reduced the 100% completion to 80%.

This enables players to still receive all the rewards even if you don't want to go online (Rivals and Online Adventure) alongside if a player misses a few dailies, there is still a chance for the rewards.
If you got over 80% in Summer) - You will still receive the Porsche.

The update will roll out later today.

You can see the release notes stating this here.

3 users liked this post.
#861 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:44:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sly Indasky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post

Are you kidding?

All I saw about this 100% completion issue were people complaining because :
- ' It's to difficult ! So it's not fair, I can't do it !!! ' (But I still want the rewards, give them away to me)
- ' I'm not playing every day because reasons! So it's not fair I can't do it !!! ' (But I still want the rewards so give them away to me)
- ' I don't like this or that so I won't even try so it's not fair I can't do it !!! ' (But I still want the rewards so give them away to me)
- Etc ...

The targets to get 100% are 'perfectly reasonable' to someone who's ready to get his fingers out of his @**

So I repeat what I already said : T10 and PG giving up because of whinners and crybabies is not 'cool', 'a good thing' or 'perfectly reasonable'. It's just pathetic and quite a negative message sent to all those not even hardcore players who did it achieving 100%.

"100% is perfectly reasonable" probably the best joke I heard even though I reached 100% last season.

That's not a joke, just a fact.

Other fact is that lowering target to 80% is just a lazy move by T10 & PG to buy social peace that can also be translated as ' You're right sweethearts. Don't even try to improve yourselves, we'll just make it easier for you '

And what's next step? People still whinning that 80% is still Mount Everest to climb? Then let's put it to 60% and so on? That's just despicable.

Nothing there says " YOU " can't play to 100% and I hope you have fun doing it....for the rest of us who choose not to its 80%!......What's that? You don't want to because there is no reward for that....then it's not really about the 100% then is it.......you play it as you want and I will play it as I want the 80% is not the thing in this conversation that's despicable in my eyes.....

If you comment back and get no response from me it's because I am going to stop feeding the trolls.......

#862 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:49:32 AM(UTC)

This enables players to still receive all the rewards even if you don't want to go online (Rivals and Online Adventure) alongside if a player misses a few dailies, there is still a chance for the rewards.

Cheers mate.
 4 users liked this post.
#863 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:11:52 PM(UTC)

Other fact is that lowering target to 80% is just a lazy move by T10 & PG to buy social peace that can also be translated as ' You're right sweethearts. Don't even try to improve yourselves, we'll just make it easier for you '

And what's next step? People still whinning that 80% is still Mount Everest to climb? Then let's put it to 60% and so on? That's just despicable.

Opinion is not a fact!

The negative reactions towards the 100% requirement in most cases had nothing to do with challenges being too hard (sorry, if that bursts your high horse bubble). It was about lazy/not thought through concept that required players to be able to play the game pretty much every day. People actually have a life besides Forza. Shocking, isn't it? Most of the challenges are just annoying, time wasteful and the end results are dependent of factors over which you have no control.
#864 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:48:17 PM(UTC)
Just a heads up, I suggest to not drive the 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan offroad for the winter weekly challenge unless you can find a good offroad tune. Because this thing turns like a tank when driven offroad.
 1 user liked this post.
#865 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:48:55 PM(UTC)

I love how they're admitting Online is broken without admitting Online is broken.

The threshold for the top reward is now 80% after the patch rolls out, where completing everything but the Online component of the playlist will net you 82% completion. What a coincidence.
 1 user liked this post.
#866 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:01:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTrueStein Go to Quoted Post

I love how they're admitting Online is broken without admitting Online is broken.

The threshold for the top reward is now 80% after the patch rolls out, where completing everything but the Online component of the playlist will net you 82% completion. What a coincidence.

While I see only complaints with the ranked adventure disconnects, PGG and trials are still online stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#867 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:51:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: andrOOrdna Go to Quoted Post

Opinion is not a fact!

The negative reactions towards the 100% requirement in most cases had nothing to do with challenges being too hard (sorry, if that bursts your high horse bubble). It was about lazy/not thought through concept that required players to be able to play the game pretty much every day. People actually have a life besides Forza. Shocking, isn't it? Most of the challenges are just annoying, time wasteful and the end results are dependent of factors over which you have no control.

You want an actual fact
You DO NOT have to play every day
To complete the dailies you only need to play every 3 days..actual fact

Another actual fact ...you should be able to do everything required in less than 3 hours a week easily
#868 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:55:22 PM(UTC)

I wonder would they have even make that change without online having disconnect problem, so are they really made change because community feedback or because they just want get less complaing people missing cars because game was broken.
 1 user liked this post.
#869 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:31:58 PM(UTC)
It was a coincidence. 80 percent was first discussed before the issues online started showing. Specifically it was that a player should be able to have a bypass for event they would not enjoy plus the daily buffer. Without thr online issues, it was a solid pick to have for a new value without invalidating it all together.
#870 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:10:20 PM(UTC)
I play on EXPERT all the while and NO CHANCE of getting 80%! What do I do? Play on the next level with no chance at all?
Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 1 user liked this post.
#871 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:15:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Berniev666 Go to Quoted Post
I play on EXPERT all the while and NO CHANCE of getting 80%! What do I do? Play on the next level with no chance at all?
Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying you can't win the races on expert, or it isn't registering your win or what?
 1 user liked this post.
#872 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:15:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

I wonder would they have even make that change without online having disconnect problem, so are they really made change because community feedback or because they just want get less complaing people missing cars because game was broken.

Not just online. I gave the drift zone a few attempts today, beat the target a couple times, passed the last gate, and... failed. Wasn't off the road, didn't hit anything, just passed the gate and it didn't register.

I have to fix the bugs in my code... why doesn't PG?
#873 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 3:43:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post

Not just online. I gave the drift zone a few attempts today, beat the target a couple times, passed the last gate, and... failed. Wasn't off the road, didn't hit anything, just passed the gate and it didn't register.

I have to fix the bugs in my code... why doesn't PG?

I actually found today speed zone where many times get failed as soon i enter on the speedzone. But in that drift zone i havent notice even once that i would have get failed without reason (but i wouldnt suprise if that happend for you or somebody else)
#874 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 5:37:17 PM(UTC)
Since the disconnection issues have been resolved I've had no problem getting 100% on everything. The adventure qualification was a bit tedious but I got it done. Not sure why the adventure completion isn't counting for all for seasons for some people. Mine shows as counting for 18% of all the seasons since I completed it which is what it should do.
#875 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:01:59 PM(UTC)
So I’ve done everything I can for the forzathon autumn but I’m stuck at %75.. does anyone know what I’m missing I’ve done all the challenges and the races
51 Pages<<3334353637>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error