4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2021 12:22:42 PM(UTC)
Turn 10, we havent forgotten about this game and are still awaiting more news about its development!
Why do so many classic cars have SO MUCH chrome on them? Forza let us dechrome cars!!
#77 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2021 4:43:01 PM(UTC)
Any chance there's a bit of info at the com?

I know, i know, it's horizon time but they could have a few bites for the fish no??
 1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 9:20:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XInfamousX12 Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10, we havent forgotten about this game and are still awaiting more news about its development!

We're probably better off forgetting about it.
Just make an updated version of Forza 4 please!!
 1 user liked this post.
#79 Posted : Thursday, September 2, 2021 3:23:05 AM(UTC)
No clue why they'd announce this 2 years in advance.
Forzatography Instagram - Josh. E. Tography
#80 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 12:58:09 AM(UTC)
Hi folks,
I know everyone's eager to get more information about the upcoming Forza Motorsport. As posted earlier in this thread, the developers have been making strides on the game physics, and they started playtesting game features in May with a group of community members who signed up at www.aka.ms/ForzaFeedback . You can see Chris Esaki talking about that in this clip from the Forza Monthly episode: https://www.youtube.com/...=oxJaXe18WaY&t=1742s

Development behind the scenes continues and I will be sharing updated news here when we have more to say. Stay tuned!

Edited by user Friday, September 3, 2021 12:59:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 3 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Monday, September 6, 2021 5:50:10 AM(UTC)
Why can't we have regular updates like FH5?
#82 Posted : Friday, September 10, 2021 8:15:25 AM(UTC)
So no news other than the tyre chat from back in May?

Gran Turismo out in March, I feel this could be the gen to Jump back on the Playstation train for the first time since PS2 for me since Motorsport will probably be fall 2022.

Edited by user Friday, September 10, 2021 8:41:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Just make an updated version of Forza 4 please!!
 3 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Friday, September 10, 2021 1:41:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Philmini Go to Quoted Post
So no news other than the tyre chat from back in May?

Gran Turismo out in March, I feel this could be the gen to Jump back on the Playstation train for the first time since PS2 for me since Motorsport will probably be fall 2022.

I have a PS4 pro and played GT Sport for more than 400 hs. The game is fine, but there are so many things that can be better. The cockpit doesn´t move at all. Grass on the sides are just textures for most of the game. Enviroments are just ok, rain is just sad. What is best on the game is lighting and car models, but you can see aliasing everywhere, much more than you see in Forza 7. Gran Turismo 7 showcase looks like it´s just the same but with some aliased ray tracing. GT7 game will run on ps4, which cpu cores are like smartphone cores. Physic won´t improve at all for compatibility reasons. It won´t take any advantage of the AMD Ryzen Cores of the PS5 cause it has to be compatible with PS4.
I think it won´t be a good Idea to go to gran turismo right now when Forza devs anounced that they increased 10 times the contact points of the wheels to the ground. What I really want to see is a game with awesome graphics, but with physics more in line with Assetto Corsa competizione or some other sims (those games graphics are not even close to Forza7). For the other stuff we have horizon 5. So I bought a Series X and I´m hoping that Forza Motorsport is what it should be, a game centrated in real racing with the best graphics it can get from the hardware. I know that I won´t get that from GT, so I hope I get it from Forza.

1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 11:49:33 AM(UTC)
Forza Monthly livestream | September 23rd, 2021

Forza Monthly streamed on September 20, 2021 followed by Let's ¡Go! Episode 8.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1154224678 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHd-M0sQyxk
07:30 - Series 40 Festival Playlist overview with Tom Butcher
11:30 - community photo montage (VW Golf R with FH5 livery)
14:00 - Forza Horizon 5 livery editor overview with Mike Brown
23:30 - Community Spotlight interview: Rudeism
37:30 - community events with and #GamingForInclusion recap with Alie Tacq
45:30 - community photo montage
47:00 - Chris Esaki talks about the next Forza Motorsport
57:30 - #HHM Hispanic Heritage Month livery contest and www.aka.ms/ForzaCommunity Survey

Edited by user Tuesday, September 21, 2021 12:48:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#85 Posted : Monday, December 6, 2021 9:49:55 AM(UTC)
Forza Monthly livestream | December 6th , 2021

Chris Esaki appeared on the December Forza Monthly episode to discuss improvements to suspension physics in the upcoming Forza Motorsport.

https://youtu.be/8oZPAQ6_i_s?t=1894

Edited by user Monday, December 6, 2021 9:56:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error