This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 11:45:10 AM(UTC)
Announced during #ForzaMonthly, the March Bounty Hunter Rivals event will be a drift challenge against Chelsea DeNofa and Vaughn Gittin Jr. from RTR Motorsport. The event will be live after their cars are added to FM7 on March 12.

https://twitter.com/ChelseaDeNofa
https://www.youtube.com/user/ienjoydrifting
https://twitter.com/VaughnGittinJr

Rewards distributed April 22/23:
100,000 CR + 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione
100,000 CR + 2008 Aston Martin DBS
100,000 CR + 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
100,000 CR + 2016 Dodge Viper ACR
100,000 CR + ?

Gamertags:
VGJXX5 - Vaughn Gittin Jr.
ChelseaDeNofa - Chelsea DeNofa
SpaceLionDC - Devin Carraway
Euro Nation - Aaron Brooks

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_3_22_19

Quote:
Forza Motorsport 7 – Drift Bounty Hunter
How’s your drifting looking this month? Between the new drift cockpit camera and the new RTR cars, there’s no better time than now to practice getting your favorite cars sideways. Even doubly so because of our ongoing Drift Bounty Hunter event, where you can pit your drifting skills against the likes of Team RTR pros Chelsea DeNofa and Vaughn Gittin Jr. (GTs: ChelseaDeNofa and VGJXX5, respectively), as well as Turn 10 developers Aaron Brooks and Devin Carraway (GTs: Euro Nation and SpaceLionDC).

The current world #1? That would be JSR AziDhk, who has posted an astonishing 102,370 points on the Dubai Mountain Circuit as of this writing. Can you beat that score? Maybe not. More likely than not, however, there’s someone on your Xbox Live Friends leaderboard that you can knock off. So find the “Drift With the Pros” event under the Featured Events Rivals channel and get to sliding!

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2019 2:28:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 2:58:33 AM(UTC)
Urgs, drifting .... :(

Well to all Drift guys, I am happy that you are included in challenges as well, even though I hate drifting :)
 5 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 2:57:52 PM(UTC)
#bypassmarch
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:19:19 PM(UTC)
Oh great more drifting...snooze
#5 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 3:33:09 PM(UTC)
I'm not a huge fan of drifting, but I will participate depending on the prizes. Anyone know when the rewards will be announced?
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 3:54:20 AM(UTC)
Just watch, this will be the place that they put up the Fiesta and newer Civic FE's as prizes.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:55:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Just watch, this will be the place that they put up the Fiesta and newer Civic FE's as prizes.

Tell you what, if that is the case I will put them on the AH for minimum buyout. Assuming they dont have custom liveries and we are able to auction them.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:37:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shado207 Go to Quoted Post
I'm not a huge fan of drifting, but I will participate depending on the prizes. Anyone know when the rewards will be announced?

If they aren't listed in the Rivals event description today or tomorrow, we can probably expect them to be detailed in the Week in Review on Friday.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:42:14 AM(UTC)
I suck at drifting. I might have a go at it, but I'm not expecting much.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:58:20 AM(UTC)
Anyone know what time they will be releasing?
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:55:38 AM(UTC)
Awesome - can't wait to use the cockpit look to drift :) -
Chrrz
OneSlowZZ
OneSlowZZ
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:28:45 PM(UTC)
Duuuude, drifting in this game feels so easy!?

I thought I was better at circuit racing rather than drifting but it seems like drifting is my calling, lol? When I go racing I finish near last, when I go open drift trackday/lobby I am usually right up there with or near best lap.

Anyone struggling - take a Nissan Silvia S15, max out mods, drift suspension...Too easy?
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 4:30:06 PM(UTC)
What are the prize cars?
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#14 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:29:36 PM(UTC)
I'm actually really looking forward to this. I haven't drifted in a while so I suppose I'd better start practicing.

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:22:42 AM(UTC)
Put a few laps in last night, managed just over 80k points, I think number 1 in the world was a little over 100k points so we will see how the bounties stack up. The new Monster Energy Mustang is a nice car to drive. Took a little getting used to but the new drift camera is awesome.

There is one uphill right hand corner I am having a hard time with. It is the corner at 1:09 in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wcIcLx-Rc

Also at the end of the really long right hand corner at the end of the track, the track limit is king of weird and the suggested line is actually out of the track limits.

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:31:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 5:59:08 AM(UTC)
Rewards: A lot of time saved to do other things because drifting is boring?

I did one fast lap for the "taking part" reward. That is all the time I am willing to spend on drifting.
#17 Posted : Sunday, March 17, 2019 7:33:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

If they aren't listed in the Rivals event description today or tomorrow, we can probably expect them to be detailed in the Week in Review on Friday.

checked forza hub week in reveiw 3 - 15- 19
Nothing mentioned as to rewards for the drift event as yet ..

#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 10:15:27 AM(UTC)
SpaceLionDC currently sitting at 88,182 pts 😧 (he's the only bounty to have run so far).

Edit - Euro Nation just put down 70, 217 pts.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:04:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:58:54 PM(UTC)
If you could tell us about the reward cars, that would be nice.
No idea how long this even will be available, and it could take some time to reach certain scores required for possible rewards.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#20 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 2:05:56 PM(UTC)
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_3_22_19

Quote:
Forza Motorsport 7 – Drift Bounty Hunter
How’s your drifting looking this month? Between the new drift cockpit camera and the new RTR cars, there’s no better time than now to practice getting your favorite cars sideways. Even doubly so because of our ongoing Drift Bounty Hunter event, where you can pit your drifting skills against the likes of Team RTR pros Chelsea DeNofa and Vaughn Gittin Jr. (GTs: ChelseaDeNofa and VGJXX5, respectively), as well as Turn 10 developers Aaron Brooks and Devin Carraway (GTs: Euro Nation and SpaceLionDC).

The current world #1? That would be JSR AziDhk, who has posted an astonishing 102,370 points on the Dubai Mountain Circuit as of this writing. Can you beat that score? Maybe not. More likely than not, however, there’s someone on your Xbox Live Friends leaderboard that you can knock off. So find the “Drift With the Pros” event under the Featured Events Rivals channel and get to sliding!
#21 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 2:25:43 PM(UTC)
I've decided to try and complete this event with offbeat cars. So far I'm stuck at 70K, but hopefully I can get things dialed in.
#22 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 8:45:25 AM(UTC)
24 th March and still no reward cars posted ??'
Odd ...
#23 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 2:56:25 PM(UTC)
I found drifting fairly hard until they introduced the drift suspension and did away with all power restrictions and PI restrictions in the events. Now you can just stick the drift suspension on the car, give it a sh*t load of power and rack up massive scored on your out lap. I made 66,000 points on my out lap and quit on the second. 66,000 will do. Before all this new stuff drifting was genuinely hard in this game.
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:28:06 PM(UTC)
Announced 20 days ago and rewards are still TBD. This bounty hunter event is going to be over before we even learn the rewards.
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:23:30 PM(UTC)
Announced 20 days ago and rewards are still TBD. This bounty hunter event is going to be over before we even learn the rewards.

Probably for the better, I have a score of 85k points which puts me within the top 700 people (over 32k have set scores) I am still 7k points behind Space Lion. Not knowing the prize cars stops people complaining that only X% of the people will get them. At this point other than the Civic FE is there anything to gift that everyone doesn't already have?
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error