2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 1:38:59 AM(UTC)
I also like this game, but I strongly agree with you that this game needs to improve especially they need to do more work on graphics.
User is suspended until 8/5/2021 6:13:24 AM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 5:06:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CinnamonPoet217 Go to Quoted Post
The key point is that any platform with a minimum deposit of £ 3 is slightly different from any other low deposit site. It is worth understanding and understanding this.

What is this a key point towards? No one else is talking about gambling?

I personally don’t care if people like you like to gamble. Throw away $100 for $50 back, go nuts. But don’t promote that Cr a p on a forum regarding a racing video game. It’s totally irrelevant. Go promote that garbage somewhere else.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2021 5:18:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sniperdu1234465 Go to Quoted Post
... there can still be some people that are in the forums that don't have the age to be able to gamble.

I have the age. I don't have the maturity. lol

#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 10:33:03 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the replies.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2021 12:27:47 PM(UTC)
why are you replying to a dead topic and also your going off topic
Amd Ryzen 7 5800x, Nvidia RTX 3070, MSI X570 Tomahawk, Dell S3220DGF
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:38:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: aoearielmansur Go to Quoted Post
Improve the blueprint mode too, show the race track for example, i'm tired of being tricked into playing the same races over and over again, come on, a race track is something vital!, how can this not be there?, show statistics, allow to search for races easier, allow us to see the top creators, and a leaderboard for those statistics.

Two years on and this is still my biggest gripe with the game. At the very least can PG just start using their 'Editor Picks' section? It's been completely unused since day one despite being an ideal way to seek out quality content without relying on external sources.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error