This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
14 Pages1234>>PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:20:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
My tuned BMW M5 Class A beats Boneshakers, as well as my tuned Nissian Titan Warrior Class A beats the other Class A cancer, the Ford Raptor. You gotta look for & tune alternatives 😊


I've beaten people in A class who use Boneshakers, it doesn't mean the cars I've used to do it are better though.


For me it's better, because before my M5 I would barely beat Bone Shakers and be frusturated like OP, but now I beat them almost every time with it in Class A.

Here's my only video edvidence of it. Excuse the bad driving, I was angry and in a rush at this point because some dunce intentionally rammed off & made me miss a checkpoint when i was originally in first. It's ok though, because I came back Fri last after the redrawn which is where the video starts, and returned back to 1st & won. I pulled through them all in the clip pretty easily as well, & there a Bone Shaker in the match who ends up in 2nd place at the end behind me:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoNgSK_W84IXbbrOQiXfTQ7pyHo


My 1950's 300 SL Benz is also an A Class None Shaker "destroyer" as well like my BMW M5. It also beats Bone Shakers most of the time & or has better accelation, less weight, & similar HP to my M5, but it has a bit worse handling & brakes than my M5 while also not being that good on snowy roads. Literal performance numbers aside, (i dont even onow the Bone Shakers stats or weight) besides those two "bone destroyers" of mine, other Class A cars i use competitively dont beat bone shakers or catch podiums as much as those two for me personally.

I don't know about stat wise, but I do know in actual races with actual people I do better most of time with those two against them than other cars I've used & tried.


Just watched that (I copy and pasted the full link) and yeah nice wall-riding :p (I do it too.) Inconclusive from that video tbh, not a high skilled lobby. Looks like anyone half decent in any vaguely competitive car who got to the front would win that.

I'm looking forward very much to trying my first Boneshaker on Thursday but if they understeer like people are saying, I doubt I'll be using it much - I hate cars which won't turn. We'll see. For now my go to cars are the Daytona and Honda NSX '05.


I have to give it go in that track at winter with bone shaker, with clean drive 2,47 at first try, so yeah really not very high skilled lobby. And it's not understeer as mutch than people say but still sometimes it's best to take tight corners by using little bit handbrake to help turning.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:40:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
My 1950's 300 SL Benz is also an A Class None Shaker "destroyer"

I tried that car some time ago if you mean the 1954 300 SL Coupe. The comment in my spreadsheet for it is "strangely rubbish for the stats". My build had 0.195hp/lb, which compares extremely well to other A class options, but it just wasn't fast. There are some Bone Shaker tunes out there that are so bad that they're slower, but unless you've managed something amazing with the tune, it's not going to be close to the best Bone Shaker tunes. Are your tunes shared?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 12:59:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
My 1950's 300 SL Benz is also an A Class None Shaker "destroyer"

I tried that car some time ago if you mean the 1954 300 SL Coupe. The comment in my spreadsheet for it is "strangely rubbish for the stats". My build had 0.195hp/lb, which compares extremely well to other A class options, but it just wasn't fast. There are some Bone Shaker tunes out there that are so bad that they're slower, but unless you've managed something amazing with the tune, it's not going to be close to the best Bone Shaker tunes. Are your tunes shared?


You are not only one who is not get that thing going fast, i have try to few times to tune that and every time i have been "it's so damn slow" and i would really love that to make that be fast but for me it's not just be fast. And also that M5 i think it's slowest a-class bmw that i have right now.
Rank: Driver's License
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:08:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
My 1950's 300 SL Benz is also an A Class None Shaker "destroyer"

I tried that car some time ago if you mean the 1954 300 SL Coupe. The comment in my spreadsheet for it is "strangely rubbish for the stats". My build had 0.195hp/lb, which compares extremely well to other A class options, but it just wasn't fast. There are some Bone Shaker tunes out there that are so bad that they're slower, but unless you've managed something amazing with the tune, it's not going to be close to the best Bone Shaker tunes. Are your tunes shared?


Yes thats the one. My stats by numbers for the 54 SL are 569hp, 486 torque, 2480 lbs, 50% front with 6208 displacement. Speed: 7.5, Handling 6.3, Acceleration 8.9, Launch 9.7 & Brake 6.3 with AWD at 800 PSI Class A. 0 - 60 mph in 3.2 seconds while 0 - 100 in 7.4 with a top speed of 195.

My BMW stats are 585 hp, 465 torque, 2804 lbs, 54% front, 4000 displacement, 7.5 speed, 6.1 handling, 8.9 acceleration, 10 launch & 6.5 braking. 0 - 60 in 2.7 seconds, 0 - 100 in 6.1 with a top speed of 193 AWD.


Again, i dont have a Bone Shaker myself nor have I looked it up so I don't know it's stats, but this Benz with my BMW are the only ones I have the most luck in against them compared to my others. I don't have these specific times shared but I can if you would like. I don't have many times shared besides 2 iirc. I also recently figured out how fine time correctly so I'm going to be doing that even more so, looking forward to it & getting my hands on a Bone shaker myself so I can put the numbers against each directly lol!

I'm also having two more Class A projects in currently working with two cars very lightweight. The Porsche Speedster & Porsche 718. We'll we how that goes. The Speedster is great but also unstable so hopefully I can correct that somehow to some degree or learn to deal with it, while I haven't begun on the 718 yet.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:31:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Number correction

Rank: B-Class Racing License
#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:13:54 PM(UTC)
"horsepower sells cars, torque wins races"

Hp lb isnt a useful stat outside of inital launch. A good hp weight means nothing on something with poor drag. Additionally the shape of the torque curve is vital too. A peaky car will perform much worse than a mildly lower torque of a flatter curve.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:17:22 PM(UTC)
For some reason I always seem to accidently knock Bone Shakers off the track. My wheel seems to have a bone magnet.

: D
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 1:42:45 PM(UTC)
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:07:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post
For some reason I always seem to accidently knock Bone Shakers off the track. My wheel seems to have a bone magnet.

: D


For me, going that way is just supporting PG/T10 to do nothing about it, ramming is not racing and FH should be racing.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:09:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: adding quote for context

Rank: Driver's License
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:25:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
My 1950's 300 SL Benz is also an A Class None Shaker "destroyer"

I tried that car some time ago if you mean the 1954 300 SL Coupe. The comment in my spreadsheet for it is "strangely rubbish for the stats". My build had 0.195hp/lb, which compares extremely well to other A class options, but it just wasn't fast. There are some Bone Shaker tunes out there that are so bad that they're slower, but unless you've managed something amazing with the tune, it's not going to be close to the best Bone Shaker tunes. Are your tunes shared?


You are not only one who is not get that thing going fast, i have try to few times to tune that and every time i have been "it's so damn slow" and i would really love that to make that be fast but for me it's not just be fast. And also that M5 i think it's slowest a-class bmw that i have right now.


My tunes and stats are now up in this thread.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:30:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I test out your benz, just by looking stats was pretty obvious that in bamburg that car dont do well, and it did 59,0 what is for me really slow time in that track, second test lakehurst forest sprint where my record is 3,18 with bone shaker i did 3,27 with your benz tune. My bone shaker asphalt tunes have 300kw power and weights 1017-1049 kg, accelerate in 0-60 abaout 2,5s and 0-100 abaout 7s, top speed is lower as my tunes top speed are 175 but where is big difference is how mutch more bone shaker have grip.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 4:11:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

I tried your M-B tune, honestly it's terrible. My own tune for that car did 3:27.7 for Lakehurst Forest Sprint. Yours did 3:30.0. The Bone Shaker can do 3:18.5. I've just shared a tune for the 2006 Audi RS4 which does 3:18.9, just 0.4 slower than the Bone Shaker, it's called "Stunning A Class".

Edit: I've just shared a tweaked version that I've just done 3:18.5 with for Lakehurst Forest Sprint, matching my best Bone Shaker time. I also got joint 10th on the rivals world leaderboard with it for the A class super saloons street race event.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:34:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:52:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

I tried your M-B tune, honestly it's terrible. My own tune for that car did 3:27.7 for Lakehurst Forest Sprint. Yours did 3:30.0. The Bone Shaker can do 3:18.5. I've just shared a tune for the 2006 Audi RS4 which does 3:18.9, just 0.4 slower than the Bone Shaker, it's called "Stunning A Class".

Edit: I've just shared a tweaked version that I've just done 3:18.5 with for Lakehurst Forest Sprint, matching my best Bone Shaker time. I also got joint 10th on the rivals world leaderboard with it for the A class super saloons street race event.


I disagree on it being terrible, I do respect it though if you've created a better. It's fast (although might not be the fastest), while still being a good all around balance in the rest of its stats & races. It pulls hard as soon as it starts. The Shaker's time compared to the time of your BMW & using my BMW is a wide difference in sprint. That number is wild.

I haven't done timed tracks or Rivals though. I so far just test them at the Festival Drag Strip & in races. I mainly want good launch & acceleration overall with these two Class A cars.

All I can say is that so far, I'm no longer frustrated since I tuned that car with good acceleration, good launch & balance in the rest. More podiums incoming 😤🔥

On a side note I tuned a 959 Porsche for dirt races S2 & that thing had way too much HP than I could handle. Over 1400 I was crashing & spinning every lmao, had to knock it down to the 1200s. It was a beast in Freeroam but it was eveywhere in axtual races. I either was top 3 or bottom 3 in the few champsionships I did. I won one entire championship with it but man I had to be stupidly cautious & coddle the throttle, even then it was scary & made everything so close. I suppose there is a such thing as too much 💀


Edit: I will def check out your Audi too, sounds great! Thanks for tip & share.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:10:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:03:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I got your tune that was up yesterday, what about the Forza Edition 88?

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:05:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:14:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I got your tune that was up yesterday, what about the Forza Edition 88?


I didn't know there was a FE ofthe 88 M5, now i want it D :

I only have a tune for the regular, wish I did have the FE of it though considering how much I use it.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#40 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:19:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
I disagree on it being terrible, I do respect it though if you've created a better.

It might be personal taste, but it seemed to understeer horrifically, the car just doesn't want to turn (your M-B tune). If that's your personal preference it must be rare as I've never downloaded such an understeer biased tune from anyone else.

I've put a video up of my drives with the RS4 for rivals and Lakehurst Forest Sprint:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcksDPr0b14
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:41:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post


I disagree on it being terrible, I do respect it though if you've created a better. It's fast (although might not be the fastest), while still being a good all around balance in the rest of its stats & races. It pulls hard as soon as it starts. The Shaker's time compared to the time of your BMW & using my BMW is a wide difference in sprint. That number is wild.

I haven't done timed tracks or Rivals though. I so far just test them at the Festival Drag Strip & in races. I mainly want good launch & acceleration overall with these two Class A cars.

All I can say is that so far, I'm no longer frustrated since I tuned that car with good acceleration, good launch & balance in the rest. More podiums incoming 😤🔥

On a side note I tuned a 959 Porsche for dirt races S2 & that thing had way too much HP than I could handle. Over 1400 I was crashing & spinning every lmao, had to knock it down to the 1200s. It was a beast in Freeroam but it was eveywhere in axtual races. I either was top 3 or bottom 3 in the few champsionships I did. I won one entire championship with it but man I had to be stupidly cautious & coddle the throttle, even then it was scary & made everything so close. I suppose there is a such thing as too much 💀


Edit: I will def check out your Audi too, sounds great! Thanks for tip & share.


Good if that works for you but i wouldnt say that bone shaker killer when it's not even close bone shaker times.

And while it's good to have good accelaration it shouldnt never be main point building car (outside of drag tunes), even if you have best accelaration car it dont mean nothing if you lose lots of time in corners. And those M5 and 300SL they dont even accelerate any faster than top a-class cars do, daytona even accelerate mutch faster while still getting decent handling. I just made that same 300SL with less power and heavier and even without right fine tuning i was still faster around track because my car take's corners faster. (yet still this thing is damn slow)
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:48:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I will club both tunes over my test track when I'm home frome work. I'll post theirs times in comparison to some other A-class cars (top cars, cars with similiar behaviour and cars which are in the range of your tunes). I've tested over 100 A-class cars&builds on this track so you'll get a good picture where they are performance-wise.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:06:09 AM(UTC)
Rayne do you have test pontiac firebird '77 with typical forza style tune?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#44 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:31:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Rayne do you have test pontiac firebird '77 with typical forza style tune?


Not finalised it yet but from the look of my intended build it should be quite good because it has all the typical traits a fast A-class car needs. It seems rather similiar to the Mustang 2+2 Fastback I had made. Will give it a try later too.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:32:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:45:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Rayne do you have test pontiac firebird '77 with typical forza style tune?


Not finalised it yet but from the look of my intended build it should be quite good because it has all the typical traits a fast A-class car needs. It seems rather similiar to the Mustang 2+2 Fastback I had made. Will give it a try later too.


How fast that mustang is? I look your tune sometime ago and it's stats look really good. And i build that firebird few days ago and it's seems to be really solid a-class car.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#46 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:56:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I've run both around my track and they achieved as best lap:

1988 BMW M5: 6:49.713
1954 Mercedes Benz SL300: 6:47.924

With those lap times they are on lower end of the A-class like the Charger Hellcat (6:49.946), Mercedes Benz C63S (6:48.103) or Porsche Cayman GTS (6:48.219). The fastest cars run laps in the range of 6:34 to 6:38.
With some adjustments both of your tunes could definitely do better. A few reasons why they don't work that well:

- The suspension is too soft, especially on the M5. Thus, they suffer from too much body-roll. Under heavy braking the M5 completely rolls over the corner-outside front wheel which unsettles the whole car.
- The gears are not adjusted given they didn't even reach the redline in 5th (6th is never needed). They lose a lot of punch through this.
- They are too understeery and probably need one higher tire tier.
- You upgraded the camshaft on both cars which is an engine upgrade you normally want to avoid because it costs too much PI points for its use.

Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

How fast that mustang is? I look your tune sometime ago and it's stats look really good. And i build that firebird few days ago and it's seems to be really solid a-class car.


I built both Pontiacs ('73 and '77) and the '77 is exactly as expected. It ran a 6:37.322 which is 0.8 seconds off the Bone Shaker. The '73 must have the most overpowered stats I have ever seen on A-class but once on the tarmac it feels like they are completely gone. It ran a 6:36.901 which is completely balanced but from looking at the stats it should be ~10 seconds faster - at least. I can only imagine that it has the highest drag coefficient in the whole game which slows it down this much.

My Mustang is right there with a 6:36.869.

breeminator gave me the mission to build the Vauxhall Insigia VXR and it turned out to be a monster on A: 6:32.373 which sets it on #1 by 0.5 seconds.

After that I took it to Lakehurst Sprint to confirm that my track works from a balance perspective and the Insignia is indeed a rocket on A:



Edited a typo because I looked at the wrong lap time. Nonetheless the Insignia is extremely awesome.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:12:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:07:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
breeminator gave me the mission to build the Vauxhall Insigia VXR and it turned out to be a monster on A: 6:33.373 which sets it on #1 by 1.5 seconds.

After that I took it to Lakehurst Sprint to confirm that my track works from a balance perspective and the Insignia is indeed a rocket on A:



Haha, great work, it has been hiding in plain sight all this time!

Are you going to share your tune?

Next question, of course, is can it hang on to that greatness at S1 as well, but I guess probably not given I don't remember seeing it on the FI S1 rivals leaderboard.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:18:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post


Haha, great work, it has been hiding in plain sight all this time!

Are you going to share your tune?

Next question, of course, is can it hang on to that greatness at S1 as well, but I guess probably not given I don't remember seeing it on the FI S1 rivals leaderboard.


I'll share it. It requies manual transmission because (of course) it runs with the standard V8 swap with centrifugal supercharger. Redlining is key. While there are cars which accelerate faster (Daytona, Evo VI) the Insignia is incredibly stable and fast through turns. It profits from being AWD stock and the sport gearbox reducing PI. This freed up the space I needed to fit the centrifugal supercharger in without butchering it.

I doubt it'll do well on S1 because it lacks tire width.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:19:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#49 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:32:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
Ok, my tunes for the 88 BMW & 57 Benz is up. They are under "Rectangle BMW" & "Rectangle Benz" for those that want to try them out.

Search for it by title.



I've run both around my track and they achieved as best lap:

1988 BMW M5: 6:49.713
1954 Mercedes Benz SL300: 6:47.924

With those lap times they are on lower end of the A-class like the Charger Hellcat (6:49.946), Mercedes Benz C63S (6:48.103) or Porsche Cayman GTS (6:48.219). The fastest cars run laps in the range of 6:34 to 6:38.
With some adjustments both of your tunes could definitely do better. A few reasons why they don't work that well:

- The suspension is too soft, especially on the M5. Thus, they suffer from too much body-roll. Under heavy braking the M5 completely rolls over the corner-outside front wheel which unsettles the whole car.
- The gears are not adjusted given they didn't even reach the redline in 5th (6th is never needed). They lose a lot of punch through this.
- They are too understeery and probably need one higher tire tier.
- You upgraded the camshaft on both cars which is an engine upgrade you normally want to avoid because it costs too much PI points for its use.

Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

How fast that mustang is? I look your tune sometime ago and it's stats look really good. And i build that firebird few days ago and it's seems to be really solid a-class car.


I built both Pontiacs ('73 and '77) and the '77 is exactly as expected. It ran a 6:37.322 which is 0.8 seconds off the Bone Shaker. The '73 must have the most overpowered stats I have ever seen on A-class but once on the tarmac it feels like they are completely gone. It ran a 6:36.901 which is completely balanced but from looking at the stats it should be ~10 seconds faster - at least. I can only imagine that it has the highest drag coefficient in the whole game which slows it down this much.

My Mustang is right there with a 6:36.869.

breeminator gave me the mission to build the Vauxhall Insigia VXR and it turned out to be a monster on A: 6:32.373 which sets it on #1 by 0.5 seconds.

After that I took it to Lakehurst Sprint to confirm that my track works from a balance perspective and the Insignia is indeed a rocket on A:



Edited a typo because I looked at the wrong lap time. Nonetheless the Insignia is extremely awesome.

What's the name of your track? And are your lap times made public? And if so, where can find them?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:35:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post


Haha, great work, it has been hiding in plain sight all this time!

Are you going to share your tune?

Next question, of course, is can it hang on to that greatness at S1 as well, but I guess probably not given I don't remember seeing it on the FI S1 rivals leaderboard.


I'll share it. It requies manual transmission because (of course) it runs with the standard V8 swap with centrifugal supercharger. Redlining is key. While there are cars which accelerate faster (Daytona, Evo VI) the Insignia is incredibly stable and fast through turns. It profits from being AWD stock and the sport gearbox reducing PI. This freed up the space I needed to fit the centrifugal supercharger in without butchering it.

I doubt it'll do well on S1 because it lacks tire width.


I really wonder why im so mutch faster with bone shaker in lakehurst sprint than any other car, with your tune insignia i was 4s slower than bone shaker and with insignia i was in that time zone where all other good a-class cars are (that firebird i have been 2nd fastest so that's the reason why i want to know how well you do with that one). That insignia feels very good.
14 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error