This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:09:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rito 92 Go to Quoted Post
Just keep looking each day on the AH for it. I got my SV for just 400,000Cr. Took mi just 3 days of looking for it. Yes saw a couple of 20Mill but just after the third day of looking in the AH found one for just 400Cr. Just keep looking for it in the AH.

Question. When you found it were you specifically searching for it? Because I’ve found searching for specific cars sometimes shows up as not found even though there are some available. For example, when the game first came out I would search for the Senna and it would say none available even though there was when I would search for McLaren instead.

Every time I search for the SV I search for it specifically and I keep getting not avaianlne. I’m wondering if there is truely none available or if there is just something wrong with the search and I should just be searching all Lamborghini’s or something else.

Your help is greatly appreciated

#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:11:10 AM(UTC)
They need to do the right thing and just make the SV available in Forzathon. The ‘16 Aventador SV should have been the Autoshow car in the game in the first place over the ‘12 Aventador. It’s ridiculous that this car has to be so rare/hard to obtain.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:11:34 AM(UTC)
Bad Bad Mige, were you searching for the right Senna? There's 3 listed in the Auction House, only one of those is the one you wanted to be searching.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:46:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Just keep looking each day on the AH for it. I got my SV for just 400,000Cr. Took mi just 3 days of looking for it. Yes saw a couple of 20Mill but just after the third day of looking in the AH found one for just 400Cr. Just keep looking for it in the AH.

Question. When you found it were you specifically searching for it? Because I’ve found searching for specific cars sometimes shows up as not found even though there are some available. For example, when the game first came out I would search for the Senna and it would say none available even though there was when I would search for McLaren instead.

Every time I search for the SV I search for it specifically and I keep getting not avaianlne. I’m wondering if there is truely none available or if there is just something wrong with the search and I should just be searching all Lamborghini’s or something else.

There are about 3 Sennas in the search list.. not sure why, but they are all different.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:34:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Bad Bad Mige, were you searching for the right Senna? There's 3 listed in the Auction House, only one of those is the one you wanted to be searching.

Three Senna’s? There’s only one Senna you can search for that I can see
#31 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:35:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

There are about 3 Sennas in the search list.. not sure why, but they are all different.

Under McLaren? I only see 1
#32 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 7:48:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post

Under McLaren? I only see 1

Look again, Senna is listed 3 times
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:42:11 AM(UTC)
There are 3 "Senna"s, but with the exact same label. It must be a bug, but it's been like that for months. The leftmost one brings up search results. The rightmost 2 do not.
 2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:09:18 AM(UTC)
With this kind of thought process, everybody's favorite car should be on the autoshow. Btw my favorite car this week is the crown victoria since I cannot get it in wheelspins. Once I get it, my next favorite car might be the Mercedez E63 /s

Only 173 levels? Lol . Quit crying.

Someone posted that every car inlcuding pre-order cars should be available to everyone. Seriously? Do you not understand why pre-order incentives exist?

This game is extremely rewarding with credits and cars. I know the clothes and emotes aren't the most desirable thing, but this game is great in terms of rewards. The "give me" attitude or "must have now" mentality of this generation is mind blowing. You should have seen how it used to be in older forza games before wheelspins, forza rewards, and etc. existed. You'd be sponsored by Kleenex.
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 2:43:38 AM(UTC)
10 minutes ago, 6 or 7 Aventador FE were in the auction house for 650/700.000 cr... (for the rest all at 20 million) yesterday got mine for the same price.. 640.000 ;)
Clean racer
 1 user liked this post.
#36 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 5:47:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CoolRunnerX Go to Quoted Post
10 minutes ago, 6 or 7 Aventador FE were in the auction house for 650/700.000 cr... (for the rest all at 20 million) yesterday got mine for the same price.. 640.000 ;)

The Aventador FE is more common than the 2016 SV750 as the drop rate for FE cars is significantly higher than for the other wheelspin only cars.

That said, the 2016 SV750 seems to be one of the most common 'rare' cars.

If I search for Civic 18 or DS3 I usually see 1 or 2 per hour and will win the odd one.

The SV750 on the other hand was like shooting fish in a barrel. They don't sit there waiting to be bought, but the do seem to come up very regularly.

Last night I thought I'd see if I could get a second one and also see how rare and contended it was by bidding away. 40mins later I'd won 10 so got bored. That's a silly number, especially when searching is quite slow with this car as the manufacturer is roughly in the middle of the list and I was capping purchase price @ 800k - 2m which also takes time but doesn't need to be a accurate, just needs to avoid silly 5m+ prices

Capping purchase price is worth the extra time as you can hit the buyout sequence while any car that might be for sale is loading. If you wait for it to load, then read the price it's likely to be sold when you bid.

With a blind buyout I'm often commited to buy before the car is more than a fuzzy white box. I'm pressing buttons before the white box even shows. Having a buy limit is essential or you may buy a 20m car by accident.

Anyhow the point of this is that there seems to be plenty of cars to buy, just spend some time in the AH and you should easily win one, perhaps a lot more within an hour once you get the rhythm of the blind buyout.

Good luck

#37 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 7:52:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: decto Go to Quoted Post

The Aventador FE is more common than the 2016 SV750 as the drop rate for FE cars is significantly higher than for the other wheelspin only cars.

If I search for Civic 18 or DS3 I usually see 1 or 2 per hour and will win the odd one.

The SV750 on the other hand was like shooting fish in a barrel. They don't sit there waiting to be bought, but the do seem to come up very regularly.

Last night I thought I'd see if I could get a second one and also see how rare and contended it was by bidding away. 40mins later I'd won 10 so got bored. That's a silly number, especially when searching is quite slow with this car as the manufacturer is roughly in the middle of the list and I was capping purchase price @ 800k - 2m which also takes time but doesn't need to be a accurate, just needs to avoid silly 5m+ prices

Capping purchase price is worth the extra time as you can hit the buyout sequence while any car that might be for sale is loading. If you wait for it to load, then read the price it's likely to be sold when you bid.

With a blind buyout I'm often commited to buy before the car is more than a fuzzy white box. I'm pressing buttons before the white box even shows. Having a buy limit is essential or you may buy a 20m car by accident.

Anyhow the point of this is that there seems to be plenty of cars to buy, just spend some time in the AH and you should easily win one, perhaps a lot more within an hour once you get the rhythm of the blind buyout.

Good luck

Wait so you won 10 SV750's last night?? If so, would you care to sell me one?
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:36:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FM sheep Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: OutTheRectangle Go to Quoted Post
I got the wheelspin exclusive cars Lambo SV, Camaro Z28, Hoonigan Napalm Nova, Gymkanna 10 Hoonicorn, Ford Crown Victoria Police, Porsche Cayenne Turbo & a few Forza Editions.

Wish I had the Hoonigan RS200, Hummer, Lotus 2 Eleven & Hoonigan Porsche though. Maybe one day.

The Gymkhana 10 Hoonicorn was a Forzathon exclusive, the RS200 was a seasonal reward, and the Hoonigan Porsche unlocked when you reached Round 17 in street scene

The 2-Eleven was just available as a seasonal prize as well.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#39 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:13:49 PM(UTC)
Saw another Capri FE, still wasn't fast enough to grab it, and it was cheap. They seem to be getting more common just lately.
#40 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:26:17 PM(UTC)

Wait so you won 10 SV750's last night?? If so, would you care to sell me one?

I'll have to dump them back in the AH at some point so can give you a chance to grab one, certainly don't need 10.

I've never bothered with party chat or whatever it's called on xbox which I why I don't usually bother selling cars, but I'll give it a go as you'll need to know when I list and be ready with the blind buyout.

Usually about a few nights a week UK time.

D

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:27:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:59:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vindex Go to Quoted Post
With this kind of thought process, everybody's favorite car should be on the autoshow. Btw my favorite car this week is the crown victoria since I cannot get it in wheelspins.

The car is awful to drive. Might be ok as a drift car though. I only keep and use it at Forzathons because it's rare. LOL. I won't sell it because it's pretty much worthless in the AH.

#42 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 3:14:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: decto Go to Quoted Post

Good luck

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation it's cool :) oh and awesome for all your Aventador LP750 and for the DS ^^
Clean racer
#43 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2019 2:55:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
They do show up in the Auction House. I've personally gotten 2 in wheel spins and put the second one in the AH; not because I needed the credits, but to get more out there for people that are looking. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah, if you had about, 5 million SVs, thank you.
Otherwise, go on strike and stay in FH3 until they make it easier to get the SV in FH4.
This literally is like FH3 Sesto Elemento all over.
#44 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:22:10 AM(UTC)
I bought game so all your car belong to me
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
#45 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 4:42:19 PM(UTC)
Between 3 accounts, I've got 5 of them. I can arrange an auction time with someone so maybe they don't get sniped.

Vice president, moderated club.
#46 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 10:08:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Between 3 accounts, I've got 5 of them. I can arrange an auction time with someone so maybe they don't get sniped.

I've had around 5 or 6 now, and offload them in the AH every time I get one. I sell them for the price that the AH defaults to as I don't really need the credits, and they get snapped up almost immediately. I agree with the comments above though, it's an absolute pig to drive, you're better off with the Centenario or LP700 for handling.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong
#47 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:05:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dog8MyGamertag Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post

I've had around 5 or 6 now, and offload them in the AH every time I get one. I sell them for the price that the AH defaults to as I don't really need the credits, and they get snapped up almost immediately. I agree with the comments above though, it's an absolute pig to drive, you're better off with the Centenario or LP700 for handling.

Like the majority of cars in my garage, they're still listed as 'new'. I bet I've only driven maybe 50 different vehicles.

Vice president, moderated club.
 2 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 2:19:56 AM(UTC)
It does not make sense to have to spend 20 million CR for cars that are neither rare or expensive in real life.

Please sell me a Lotus Elise for 20k, the correct price...
Or at least put realistic price caps at the auction house.

Some of us have jobs and don't play all day amassing millions...
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:28:51 AM(UTC)
I agree...I was unable to get the 96 Chevy Impala SS and 65 Pontiac GTO during the Forzathon activities that week because of my hectic work schedule...I tried to purchase at least one of these cars because I love muscle cars...and I have tunes or designs from previous games for those cars....the auction house was packed with people selling cars that are not worth 100K....selling them for more than a million credits just for starters...the buyout prices were at 20 mil for both cars....since then, I have played the game even less...I have seen this behavior before and it is revolting!
#50 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2019 4:29:40 AM(UTC)
I like the concept of collecting rare cars, this cost me ~2hours a week, and because that little time to invest I have them all through the events, only bought one or two in the AH
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error