7 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:36:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IcH Daljin Go to Quoted Post
Maybe Console Players are used to this kind of behaviour (bug fixes, support, "community wishes"...) but i surely am not. This game released in OCTOBER. Or did i miss the "Early Access" part?

I've always seen it as the other way round. Console games used to ship in ROM form and couldn't be changed, so they were nigh on perfect. They used to run absolutely rock solidly. I'm sure some people will be able to think of some notable bugs in console games from years gone by, but they were mostly utterly rock solid and reliable. To me, where it all started going wrong was when console games became ports of PC games, and downloaded updates became a thing.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:37:01 PM(UTC)

Quote:
Win a Road Racing Series event at The Goliath circuit in your Truck

For some reason it says Colossus instead of Goliath in the German version. It doesn't work with Colossus.
#53 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:37:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IcH Daljin Go to Quoted Post
I got some questions....
first: why do i get barely 5.000 CR after 5 playground games? I easily got the most flags, spend most time as king and so on. And i only got rewarded for the last game, which barely took 30 seconds since other team left?

Second... wheres the boneshaker? https://support.forzamot...Notes-February-12th-2019
"Compete in the all-new Seasonal Playground games to unlock the Global Rallycross VW, the Hotwheels Boneshaker, the Lotus 2-Eleven and a Super Wheelspin."

First, I believe CR and Influence is awarded based on length of event not individual performance or number of rounds (although number of rounds generally reflects length in time, but could still be really quick rounds, so 5 really quick rounds could award less than 3 long rounds that go the distance).

Second, it is probably in a different event coming in a later season, I would guess you get one car released each season in a specific seasonal event, not all three at once....

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:24:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:51:40 PM(UTC)
Console Market is waaaaay bigger, Consoles are all the same (i mean, an xbox is an xbox) so making a game is way easier. Thats why most games get portet to PC afterwards.

GTA 5 for PC released a year later, because it was not just a port.
If you are talking about Skyrim, yeah that got ported way later, and probably did not work too well.

I think the point where "it all started going wrong" as you said, was pretty much the same for PC and Consoles, since both got Updates via Download.

But, Forza Horizon 4 is far beyond a "day one patch".

Don't get me wrong. I love this game. And therefore i hate how its treated. And how little effort goes into actually make it better. Just look at ranked matchmaking. Or ranked leagues. Or the bugs (i'm currently having 4 of them).

And this game has console written all over it. Its also the first game (except for FH3) i played, that did not feature Automatic driving with the ability to manually change gear if you feel like it.
You cant even turn off Traction Control while in a race.

I can't blame the Game-Creators for the Xbox App. But XBox-live is a disaster for PC.

Ok i need to stop now.
#55 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:03:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: leonidhas07 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
PR Stunt: Bamburgh Castle Danger Sign | 810.4 feet

ugh! ... it is further than my previous record and that took many attempts to get ... might have to give up on that one

Looking forward to taking the Iron Knight on the Goliath tho' :D

My top tip for the trading paint is to overtake a HGV/Bus slowly and just rub them ... let them overtake ...go again
I found trying it with cars I was pinging them into the scenery ...doh!

With what car? My best with Aventador FE is about 226 meters

Mosler or agera rs works really well. I will upload video on youtube as soon that i can where i do 260+

Tune for mosler?
#56 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:04:49 PM(UTC)
Anyone else having issues with the weekly? I've driven every truck I have to no avail.
#57 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:19:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MisfitRegalis13 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone else having issues with the weekly? I've driven every truck I have to no avail.

Is there an AI difficulty requirement for this championship? Really dreading having to use one of those crappy trucks in that long race!!
#58 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:22:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LethalKRS74 Go to Quoted Post

Is there an AI difficulty requirement for this championship? Really dreading having to use one of those crappy trucks in that long race!!

Just use one of the 10 second blue prints that finish instantly.
#59 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:24:02 PM(UTC)

Mosler or agera rs works really well. I will upload video on youtube as soon that i can where i do 260+

Tune for mosler?[/quote]

I have two tunes shared for mosler but pretty mutch every x-class tuned mosler can do that, personaly i change my own tunes little bit but my goal was beat my own personal best score and end up doing 281m.
#60 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:28:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LethalKRS74 Go to Quoted Post

I finished with pro
#61 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:28:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Tune for mosler?

I have two tunes shared for mosler but pretty mutch every x-class tuned mosler can do that, personaly i change my own tunes little bit but my goal was beat my own personal best score and end up doing 281m.[/quote]

I made it with your tune for mosler, 257m
#62 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:47:19 PM(UTC)

You need something in the "Trucks" championship, not just a truck (assuming that you're thinking that a pickup qualifies, which it doesn't). There are only 3 Trucks in the game, the M-B semi and Unimog, and the Volvo semi.
#63 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:52:16 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Ok, I give up. How do you get 810ft on the Bamburgh Castle Danger jump for this season's PR Stunt? The best I could do was 750ft with Funco F9. Any tips? Couldn't find any youtube videos of anyone accomplishing this yet.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:20:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:55:18 PM(UTC)
Mosler with rally suspension and dirt tires (and much other stuff maxed, of course); clear fences/benches first, start back by the block wall and cut in after the arch and close to where the wall curves around. Hit rewind if you don't hit the line perfectly.
 3 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:02:45 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the Ken Block gear - looks fine. But the way to get it...

First: I disliked all of the community-tracks. Imho they are to long and they don't have the flow the PGG-Tracks have. But this time it was even worse than before. The first track at the coast is okay, but there is a corner which was missed by all AI-cars. And the track - the same again. I haven't counted the sharp 90+°-turns, but it must have been more than 10. Each time full breaking, no flow, no rallye-feeling, just breaking. And there are so many blind curves, it is a permenant rewind. Sorry, I know someone worked hard on it, but these tracks are no fun, because they have no flow, the AI can't handle them and without barriers you do not see the race-track (no, I don't need them to crashcorner).
#66 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:08:26 PM(UTC)
Did it with my S2 997 TVR Speed 12 off-road setup. You need ~240 km/h when you reach the ramp.
#67 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:09:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: metalhed2008 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, I give up. How the @#$% do you get 810ft on the Bamburgh Castle Danger jump for this season's PR Stunt? The best I could do was 750ft with Funco F9. Any tips? Couldn't find any youtube videos of anyone accomplishing this yet.

I managed 851.4ft in an X-class Mosler. I started on the grass just in front of the low wall on the north side of the castle grounds, accelerated as much as possible without spinning tires too much until I hit the asphalt, then followed the track up to the ramp (with a cut over the grass to avoid slowing; helps to clear out those obstacles first). Hitting the ramp at around 147mph+ should get you enough distance.
#68 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:10:48 PM(UTC)
I used an X all wheel Regera. Took 5 min. Backup past the castle walls, use rewind until lined up good.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:42:37 PM(UTC)
@leonidhas07 Nice to hear you made it.

@breeminator, it didint take long to remember why i didint like street race rivals, before i beat your time i was so many times setting mutch better time but everytime some AI driver mess up my run. Finally after like two hours i got decent run and even that run i lose time because AI was few times in bad spot.
 2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:45:31 PM(UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_2ZCWvTqg

Here's video how to do it. and extra tip, use 25 skill point to get extra life perk that is really usefull in danger signs.

@leetors since when regera is been able to set awd?

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 2:47:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#71 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:12:19 PM(UTC)
So are the Prelude, 300ZX, Escalade seasonal rewards for upcoming seasons?

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:13:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:12:31 PM(UTC)
Another tip to consider is suspension and other bits.

For the castle, the need to clip the sided and bouncy section means it favours a bit of taller sidewall tire with lower air pressure, so dont up rimsize. Also depending on car, dont lighten flywheel or driveshaft. It will make revs bounce more and hurt your acceleration.

For suspension if need a bit of boost, stiffer springs and rebound with low dampening so it compresses and helps push you off the ramp. But I might be remembering wrong. Suspension setup makes a significant effect on your jump due to affecting how you leave the ramp.

Aero as well. Downforce pushes down so forza might not simulate but those aero effects work in the air. After all downforce is a downward acceleration, not force of mass.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:13:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:25:28 PM(UTC)
That playground championship sure is the worst event they ever released (and that sums it all)

First try : lost 0-2, then team disconnected because ragequit, was left at 2 vs 5 so i left as well
Second try : Was winning 4-0, then i was disconnected for unknown reason
Third try : Was winning 3-0 then i was disconnected for unknown reason

1 hour wasted.

10/10 guys ! I had so much fun playing that joke.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:26:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:27:56 PM(UTC)
@V12 SprungBoss gave your tune a try after a few goes made the jump Cheers.

@Tato 790709 your tunes helped me out nicely cheers

This has definitely given me motivation to look making my own tunes in time.

#75 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:39:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: metalhed2008 Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Ok, I give up. How do you get 810ft on the Bamburgh Castle Danger jump for this season's PR Stunt? The best I could do was 750ft with Funco F9. Any tips? Couldn't find any youtube videos of anyone accomplishing this yet.

I thrashed it in the Hoonigan RS200(maxed out) in 2 attempts(after struggling with various online methods)
I could hit the ramp at almost 150mph with a good run up

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 3:40:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error