7 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:08:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Not the point that yes that car in auto show. What happens when it’s something that isn’t. Who cares about the stupid clothing. Ugh this game.

So you complain that trial use now autoshow car as reward in trial so people who dont have that yet have either option to get that in trial or buy it on autoshow and those who dont need another one dont need to do trial unlesh they want to do. Sound more like you just want to complain abaout something.

@LethalKRS74 No, 300zx is not out yet.
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:10:06 AM(UTC)
A land yacht to play with and a weekly that doesn't look like a chore. Nice.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:10:37 AM(UTC)
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES GETTING ON TO HORIZON 4. I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING FOR TWO DAYS, SND KEEPS CRAASHING.. ANY ADVICE
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:19:32 AM(UTC)
Oh yes, a playground-competition! I have so much fun: Tried 10 single games and won 1 with my team. So many crashing cars, so many fun, no rewards, 20 minutes waiting time in the last our - how boring can a racing game be? Like in trials it is just waiting for a winning-team...
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:20:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Not the point that yes that car in auto show. What happens when it’s something that isn’t. Who cares about the stupid clothing. Ugh this game.

So you complain that trial use now autoshow car as reward in trial so people who dont have that yet have either option to get that in trial or buy it on autoshow and those who dont need another one dont need to do trial unlesh they want to do. Sound more like you just want to complain abaout something.

Because end of day I try to be constructive, going to devil advocate my other post.

First, apparel. Dont like it, dont buy it. I like apparel and theme my driver to match seasons, mood and cars I feel like driving. I hate the concept of drifting. But dont complain when drift challenges, gear or cars show up. As an enthusiasts game, there is a wide range of players and a changing demographic to consider.

Calls like for autoshow vehicles are a good choice. We need to keep in mind that this game requires getting new players in. Pricier cars with FP from autoshow come with another non autoshow car. So a player who cannot race on high dificulties and no VIP means credits are more difficult to get. The forzathon shop gives an alternate means to get expensive cars while preserving credits.

The choice of cars as well. Eeeh if it matches the story car, but the choice reflects a comment have made and suggested plus given feedback for. Make seasons themed. Have the challenges and rewards try to match up. Not having it just a random mashup.

So this summer is hoonigan cars, events, races and apparel. It is a good way to do it. Have them themes.
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:23:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LethalKRS74 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jadigafer7 Go to Quoted Post
So, the same week they put the Skill Story in the game to unlock the Gymkhana Focus 10....... they put it in the Forzathon Shop???? What a waste!!

They are different vehicles the one won from the Story mode is the Gymkhana Focus 9 (NINE) the one in the shop is the Gymkhana Focus 10 (TEN). The Focus 10 was a previous Forzathon Shop Exclusive car that was in the 12/6/2018 Shop and sold for 200FP at that time. The 750FP is a 375% inflation rather than the 533% inflation we saw on the 2018 Honda Civic Type R. So either people used up some of their FP last week and the average FP of the player database has dropped or PG has adjusted their inflation rate. The clown mask is also a shop exclusive vanity item that sold for 100FP in the 11/8/2018 Shop, which reflects a 300% inflation on that vanity item.

When I finished the Skill Tree story, it gave me the Gymkhana 10:

Gymkhana 10

Which is what is showing in my Garage (if at home, would include picture of that as well)

Interesting, I recall specifically in the Live Stream and in Retro Krystals notes it shows a Gymkhana 9..... Maybe a mistake with what they put in the game.... or maybe a typo/the said the wrong thing on the stream.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

RetroKrystal has provided a summary in her Socials/Media thread:
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

Forza Horizon 4 – Update 6
Skill Streak
In the newly added Horizon Story “Skill Streak” Jaimin needs to help with difficult problems like “What is the best SUV?” and “Just how fast can you drive an EB110 while NOT hitting anything?” as well as the question that has vexed the greatest thinkers since time immemorial “Just how much can you hoon in a railyard?”
Rack up those skill points in the hope to reach 3 stars!
The new Story unlocks at level 60, close to the Stone Circle. Rewards include a unique Chat Phrase, and the GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX.

#32 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:25:48 AM(UTC)
And anyone notice that our "Driving Since" date seems to have been reset to 2019 for everyone???
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:29:36 AM(UTC)
And anyone notice that our "Driving Since" date seems to have been reset to 2019 for everyone???

Yup. I used to be 2009.

It happened earlier in week. I was on pc and not mobile as I am now, but went to profile and it re updated. Though just tried it now on mobile but stayed 2019.
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:43:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vaporisor Go to Quoted Post

Yup. I used to be 2009.

It happened earlier in week. I was on pc and not mobile as I am now, but went to profile and it re updated. Though just tried it now on mobile but stayed 2019.

Well, not sure what I did, but I am back to Tier 7 and 2016.
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:48:59 AM(UTC)
It's a forum glitch, it's been happening for a VERY long time.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#36 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:52:59 AM(UTC)
Here is the proof that you were supposedly going to earn the Gymkhana 9 not the 10. On the live stream at 54m and 54s you can see that the vehicle they are driving in the Industrial Playground (that they say is the reward car) is the 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I am not sure if my screen shot will work below so you might need to go to the VOD and scroll to 54m:54s yourself to see when they pause that in the top left there is the S1 886 2016 Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I guess PG will need to patch/fix this.... maybe those that completed the story will now get both the 10 and the 9.

Better submit your tickets if you want your Gymkhana 9 exclusive horizon story car.

Here is the VOD: https://mixer.com/Forza?vod=84495531

gymkhaha9

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:59:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:58:53 AM(UTC)
Here is the proof that you were supposedly going to earn the Gymkhana 9 not the 10. On the live stream at 54m and 54s you can see that the vehicle they are driving in the Industrial Playground (that they say is the reward car) is the 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I cant post a screenshot for some reason the image link isn't working so you will need to go to the VOD and scroll to 54m:54s yourself to see when they pause that in the top left there is the S1 886 2016 Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX. I guess PG will need to patch/fix this.... maybe those that completed the story will now get both the 10 and the 9.

Better submit your tickets if you want your Gymkhana 9 exclusive horizon story car.

Here is the VOD: https://mixer.com/Forza?vod=84495531

Maybe we should get both? is anyone who is done skill streak story get gymkhana 9 version as reward before reaching level 10?

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:02:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:10:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
PR Stunt: Bamburgh Castle Danger Sign | 810.4 feet

ugh! ... it is further than my previous record and that took many attempts to get ... might have to give up on that one

Looking forward to taking the Iron Knight on the Goliath tho' :D

My top tip for the trading paint is to overtake a HGV/Bus slowly and just rub them ... let them overtake ...go again
I found trying it with cars I was pinging them into the scenery ...doh!

With what car? My best with Aventador FE is about 226 meters
#39 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:16:00 AM(UTC)
So, the same week they put the Skill Story in the game to unlock the Gymkhana Focus 10....... they put it in the Forzathon Shop???? What a waste!!

I agree it's a waste can they not add something new but then again there going to be lots have missed it the first time around that are new to the game now something fresh the story's I do like don't have them all complete just a few off them

#40 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:21:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post

I agree it's a waste can they not add something new but then again there going to be lots have missed it the first time around that are new to the game now something fresh the story's I do like don't have them all complete just a few off them

It isn't supposed to be the same car according to the Series 6 Stream. See screenshot of what you are supposed to get for completing the Horizon Story (in the top left it shows the correct car you are supposed to be rewarded). It is the Gymkhana 9 not the 10. They apparently didn't load the correct car as the reward because people are getting the 10 for completing the story.
Go to 54m:54s of the Stream to see for yourself: Here is the VOD: https://mixer.com/Forza?vod=84495531

gymkhaha9[/quote]
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:22:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Nope I just really do not like all the changes they made to a game that there was not anything wrong with. Its just annoying now, slow to load or do anything. I like racing not all this other none sense they put in to keep people playing. It is lame and not what Forza is to me. You enjoy it, good for you. Not having a no collision mode is the worst offense of all. I'm gonna speak my mind, if you don't like it there is a block button.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:33:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:34:20 AM(UTC)

Interesting, I recall specifically in the Live Stream and in Retro Krystals notes it shows a Gymkhana 9..... Maybe a mistake with what they put in the game.... or maybe a typo/the said the wrong thing on the stream.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

RetroKrystal has provided a summary in her Socials/Media thread:
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

Forza Horizon 4 – Update 6
Skill Streak
In the newly added Horizon Story “Skill Streak” Jaimin needs to help with difficult problems like “What is the best SUV?” and “Just how fast can you drive an EB110 while NOT hitting anything?” as well as the question that has vexed the greatest thinkers since time immemorial “Just how much can you hoon in a railyard?”
Rack up those skill points in the hope to reach 3 stars!
The new Story unlocks at level 60, close to the Stone Circle. Rewards include a unique Chat Phrase, and the GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX.

With current track record, I wouldnt have been surprized if it was the unimog.
#43 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:36:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FENRIR0224 Go to Quoted Post
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES GETTING ON TO HORIZON 4. I HAVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING FOR TWO DAYS, SND KEEPS CRAASHING.. ANY ADVICE

SND? Whats that?

I keep having a hangup when I go to load game. Title screen, hit enter and whole thing freezes for a while before I get option to load my game. Used to be instant.
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:33:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leonidhas07 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Honor Virtus Go to Quoted Post
PR Stunt: Bamburgh Castle Danger Sign | 810.4 feet

ugh! ... it is further than my previous record and that took many attempts to get ... might have to give up on that one

Looking forward to taking the Iron Knight on the Goliath tho' :D

My top tip for the trading paint is to overtake a HGV/Bus slowly and just rub them ... let them overtake ...go again
I found trying it with cars I was pinging them into the scenery ...doh!

With what car? My best with Aventador FE is about 226 meters

Mosler or agera rs works really well. I will upload video on youtube as soon that i can where i do 260+
#45 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:40:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tato 790709 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
again I prepared tunes for easy wins against AI and competetive in trial. Search for creator "Tato 790709" or add me as a friend to see my tunes...

car pass: 18 tvr griffin
rewards: lotus eleven 2, tvr tuscan
challenge: 16 volvo iron knight, 14 mercedes unimog, 15 mercedes #24 tankpool
trial: 14 lambo urus, 12 lambo aventador, 11 lambo galardo, 10 lambo murcielago, 08 lambo reventon, 14 lambo huracan, 08 lambo reventon forza edition
vintage racers: 39 auto union, 39 mercedes w154, 31 bentley 1.5 liter, 26 bugatti type 35c, 39 maseratti 8ctf, 34 alfa romeo p3
block suit: 16 hoonie gymkhana 9 focus
game: 17 chevy colorado, 17 ford f150 raptor, 11 ford f150 svt raptor, 06 hummer, 12 jeep wrangler rubicon, 86 lambo lm002, 72 land rover sereis 3 forza edition, 13 mercedes g65 amg, 16 nissan titan warrior, 17 ram 2500 power wagon,
tuscan: 11 audi rs5 coupe, 16 mercedes amg c63 s coupe

How do you produce tunes so fast?!!!!!! I spent hours making ONE tune for Street Sweeper. I tested it on the street scene rivals event for A class super saloons, running it several times to get a reliable time indicator, then tried different build options, tested again, several iterative cycles before I decided it was good enough.

If anyone wants to try my one tune for the Street Sweeper event, it's "A Class Road" for the 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe (wanted to use a non-DLC car that wasn't already high up on the leaderboard). I got it to 29th on the rivals world leaderboard (out of nearly 5k drivers), and it can definitely do a bit better than that with a better run. Won all 3 Street Sweeper races against unbeatable drivatars.
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:43:01 AM(UTC)
Apart from already having everything in the shop, I think this is the best set of seasonal events so far. If only they would sort out the island.

Keep up the work PG but sort the island out.
 2 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:54:30 AM(UTC)
Am I the only one who thinks this is easily the worst Horizon Story so far? I like skill-based challenges for the most part, but completing this event (i.e. with three stars) is downright tedious. When I finished the previous Stories, my thoughts ranged from "Hey, that was pretty fun, sucks that there aren't more chapters" to "Eh, could've been better, but I'd do it again." This one feels more along the lines of "Thank god that's over!"

The worst part is that I already have the prize car; I just can't stand to let an activity sit there unfinished (excluding the playground seasonal, which can rot in a compost heap). I almost feel bad, because I watched the stream and saw how proud they seemed about this. It isn't enough to make me like this even in pity, though.
#48 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:22:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamthejarha Go to Quoted Post
Am I the only one who thinks this is easily the worst Horizon Story so far? I like skill-based challenges for the most part, but completing this event (i.e. with three stars) is downright tedious. When I finished the previous Stories, my thoughts ranged from "Hey, that was pretty fun, sucks that there aren't more chapters" to "Eh, could've been better, but I'd do it again." This one feels more along the lines of "Thank god that's over!"

The worst part is that I already have the prize car; I just can't stand to let an activity sit there unfinished (excluding the playground seasonal, which can rot in a compost heap). I almost feel bad, because I watched the stream and saw how proud they seemed about this. It isn't enough to make me like this even in pity, though.

It sounds like they put the wrong prize car for the reward to complete that story. Look at the posts above with screenshots of the actual car you should have won.... It shouldn't have been the one that everyone already had a chance to get and is available in this weeks Forzathon Shop for 750FP.
#49 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:22:32 PM(UTC)
For those who wonder how to long enough jump in seasonal pr stunt, here's the video me showing bad driving skills but also what driving line you can get long enough jump (and instead of agera i recommended using mosler, and pro tip use second change perk)

Forum cencored part of that link, so here he is the another link to video

https://xboxdvr.com/game...prungboss/video/69401705

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:28:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:31:32 PM(UTC)
I got some questions....
first: why do i get barely 5.000 CR after 5 playground games? I easily got the most flags, spend most time as king and so on. And i only got rewarded for the last game, which barely took 30 seconds since other team left?

Second... wheres the boneshaker? https://support.forzamot...Notes-February-12th-2019
"Compete in the all-new Seasonal Playground games to unlock the Global Rallycross VW, the Hotwheels Boneshaker, the Lotus 2-Eleven and a Super Wheelspin."

Third... how many people are working on this game? is it 4 or 5?

I wont go into detail here - i did a lot on other posts, yt-comments and so on. But this was definately my last Windows Store Game. Because after all, Console Port is Console Port.

Maybe Console Players are used to this kind of behaviour (bug fixes, support, "community wishes"...) but i surely am not. This game released in OCTOBER. Or did i miss the "Early Access" part?

*rant end*

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:32:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error