This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 4:18:21 PM(UTC)
Whenever possible I try to 100% a game. Yes I'm like that. Sorry

However, with Apex I suddenly realized I missed some easy Achievements and I'm nearly done the game. I'm Platinum in all but three areas which are Silver and Gold.

Is it now impossible to get that achievement?
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh
#2 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 10:28:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WritesCode4Food Go to Quoted Post

However, with Apex I suddenly realized I missed some easy Achievements and I'm nearly done the game. I'm Platinum in all but three areas which are Silver and Gold.

There should be multiple badges that don't upgrade from bronze to platinum. This was fixed during the beta of the game.

https://www.trueachievem...ronze-badger-achievement
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 5:22:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: WritesCode4Food Go to Quoted Post

There should be multiple badges that don't upgrade from bronze to platinum. This was fixed during the beta of the game.

https://www.trueachievem...ronze-badger-achievement

That's the problem. Of the ten listed that go from Bronze or higher, I've passed them all. The minimum I have is Silver. I think I'm screwed.
The gamer tag is accurate. It's how I've made a living for about 30 years, however I wish was racing cars instead. Sigh

Notification

Icon
Error