This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 11:42:07 PM(UTC)
I’m having major problems with the last forzathon.
It loads and tells me what I have to do but it’s not telling me my awards. It did for the first hr or so this was loaded. It’s not anymore.
I already have completed two of them. They say it’s unlocked if go threw my Xbox accivements but when look at them on forza doesn’t say unlocked. I also never got my rewards for this.
I’ve turnes game off.
Turned Xbox off and back on
I’ve hard reset the Xbox.
I’ve deleted my account and reuploaded it.

I’m loss of words. Anyone else have this problem ?
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 5:11:28 PM(UTC)
There are no rewards. This is T10/PG's way of saying so long old friend!
The achievements will come in, but they will never gray out in the menu.
They can't offer any rewards, because most people have everything...
TBH im at a loss of words for them not putting any effort to just make past forzathon stuff either somehow repeat, or make them available for purchase.
Additionally, the 2 expansion packs will probably be deleted in about a year, if that means anything to you.
Being a huge FH3 player, and not currently having enough money to spare to purchase FH4, this make me a little sick in the stomach.
#3 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 7:11:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nathanpete Go to Quoted Post
Being a huge FH3 player, and not currently having enough money to spare to purchase FH4, this make me a little sick in the stomach.

Nvm not sick to the stomach, was just really hungry lol. Although yeah, this is a nice ending for the series, but it makes me sad that they didn't put in a bit more effort to make it last with time limited events.
#4 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 8:18:32 PM(UTC)

Nvm not sick to the stomach, was just really hungry lol. Although yeah, this is a nice ending for the series, but it makes me sad that they didn't put in a bit more effort to make it last with time limited events.

Its gone on 6 months longer than i expected
I thought the forzathons would have ended when fh4 was released
The last 18 months has just been repeats anyway

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:01:21 AM(UTC)
When it first loaded it showed rewards. Like two rewards was 2 barn find rumors and one was. 1mill credits. I can’t rememeber what the last reward was.
I’m upset I don’t have the money to buy fh4 either and dang I spent so much money buying every dlc for fh3. Cost more for me cuz I bought one at a time as well

Notification

Icon
Error