This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 1:52:54 AM(UTC)
In title. I would like a second one for collection reasons. I rarely see them in the Auction house and that's why I'm posting on the forums.

Thank you.

Edited by user Saturday, February 9, 2019 11:31:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 6:39:35 PM(UTC)
Do they show up on the AH? I'd love one, but assumed they were just gifts from November's rivals.
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:11:23 PM(UTC)
I agree Kaylos29, I any need 3 cars to complete the entire collection and that's one of them...missed it when it was given as a prize and have not saw it again.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:56:01 AM(UTC)
I'm pretty sure you can't auction them.

I went to the auction house to buy another one the day after we got them and there wasn't even a search thing for it. I then tried to start an auction for mine just to see it would let me, and it wouldn't.

It's a shame because it's a really cool car. The widebody kit on it has a very late '80s/early '90s Trans Am Racing feel to it. Hopefully we will have some chances to earn it again, I'd take an extra one or two happily over a lot of the FE cars.
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 7:32:41 AM(UTC)
I had two but they could not be sold in the auction house.

Notification

Icon
Error