This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 10:50:02 AM(UTC)
For start my grammar could be pretty bad.

I know its pretty soon for doing wishlist, but its ealier we start giving our requests, we can give more inpact on the next forza.

I would start with progression system - In first FH we had wristbands, but in later games it was scrapped, to give player millions in wheelspins. I feel that giving player Veyron from the start is bad idea, and It can give you less satisfaction of buying new car. My garage has got 100 cars, and I`m only driving 15 of them, because I won others. I feel like wheelspins should be more of exlucisve reward like in first game.

Vibe - I feel like FH starts to go in right direction with vibe as it feels less meh, but still there is something missing from it, It seems like it has less impact on festival, cars culture and music and bigger part on hyper cars. Don`t get me wrong driving hyper car can be relaxing but I really like driving Corrado, Mercedes C63 amg or Acura type-r. I would say that we need something like yellow tint from FH 1 game and more focus on car culture and not hyper cars. For example starting in corrado in first game, and then getting better and better cars, with better handling, speed.

Cockpit view - I feel our character is too close to steering wheel and you feel nothing driving 300 km/h.

Map - I would like 3 states - California, Nevada and Original remake of Colorado from Forza horizon 1. California would be less flat and would be balanced in racing but still mostly focus on normal slow circuits and more curvy and tight roads. I know FH 1 showed one big canyons but one isn`t enough, and having some normal slower tracks, and more canyons would be nice. Speaking of caynons It would be nice to drive thru more off road in Nevada Canyons. And give the map more details and amazing points. It would be nice to see some amazing tracks, but after that maybe one big multi-storey parking lot for car meets. And maybe Garage system. Suburban Area to drifting buying houses and big driving in LA Sewers and Mall

Pink slips races with bosses.

Rework PI system - Its just feels weird that new tires give you 60 pi.

Car list - I would be happy to see all the cars from FH 4 and this list I made here
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren 2003
Volswagen Golf V R32
Ford Mustang Mach I
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Fiat Bravo
Lexus (general)
Toyota (general)
Alfa Romeo 155 GT
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Dakar Mitsubishi RACING LANCER MRX09
Fiat Bravo
Volswagen Passat (All models)
More Abarths
Volswagen Jetta
Volswagen Arteon
Volswagen W12 Coupe
Saleen s281 2005
2003 Ford Mustang Saleen S281
Mustang foxbody kit
Buick GSX
2011 Pontiac Firebird
1970 Pontiac Firebird
Fiat Punto Evo
Volswagen up
Fiat punto (Rally)
Fiat grande punto
Pontiac G8
More Opels
More Renaults
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
Aston Martin DB9
Corvette Z06
Ford Shelby GT500 2010
Ford GTX1
More Lancia
Mercedes S600
Mercedes-Benz CLK63 Amg "Black"
Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster
More Volvo
More Jeep
More Mini cooper
Volswagen Polo ( All versions)
Ford Mustang GT-R Concept
GR-1 Concept
Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune
Audi S4 Cabriolet
Chevrolet SSR
Shelby Cobra Concept
Spyker C8 Laviolette
Weismann Roadster MF3
Aston Martin GT Zagato
Chrysler Crossfire and Crossfire Roadster
AC289
More skoda
Maseratti GranSport
Mercedes Benz CLK55 AMG
Mercedes Benz CLK DTM AMG
Maseratti Spyder Cambiocorsa
Audi TT Quatro sport 2005
Audi A6 Quatrro
Audi S6
Jaguar XK Coupe
Jaguar XKR Coupe
Maseratti 3500gt
Lotus Sport Exige 240R
TVR Tuscan S
Holden Efijy conecpt
Fiat 126p
Fiat 128
Old fiat 500
Fiat abarth 124 1975
Fiat Punto 2003
Mazda Miata
McLaren F1 GTR
Ford Mustang 2005
Chrysler 300C SRT-8
Pontiac GTO
Mistubishi Eclipse Spyder
Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series

Rework multiplayer
Give houses interiors and garages to show off your cars.
Story
More races
Big desert for Dakar racing.
Bigger city area in Nevada state.
Original Colorado map from FH 1
Rework auction house
More tuning
Car interior coloring

And take one year more on develop :)

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:58:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2019 4:42:20 PM(UTC)
I don't think Horizon 5 will be the next Forza game. I think the next Forza is Motorsport 8. Plus, it's too early to talk about Horizon 5 wishlists.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:51:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CriticalWhale4 Go to Quoted Post
I don't think Horizon 5 will be the next Forza game. I think the next Forza is Motorsport 8. Plus, it's too early to talk about Horizon 5 wishlists.
Yes, like 3 years too early

#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:52:57 PM(UTC)
It's never to early to start a wishlist for the next Horizon game. These games are (or should be at least) on long development cycles, and I wouldn't be surprised if they already have some staff doing preliminary game design and prototyping.

In terms of what I want to see in FH5, in a nutshell I want to see them borrow the best ideas from previous Forza titles and other car game franchises like TDU and GT, and fix many of the longstanding issues with the franchise in terms of the awful UI and exclusive car systems, do away with the Games as a Service mentality, and separate singleplayer and multiplayer into different game modes like it was in FH1.

Anyways, here's my wishlist:
Map:
Much larger map (at least the size of one of the TDU2 islands)
More realistic map layout (roads leading off the map so it actually feels like a real location, not a self-contained pocket dimension)
Lots of interactive locations around the map (car dealers, car meets, service stations, player houses, festival sites, etc)

Racing:
Driving school (optional driving tutorial that teaches players how to drive, starting with basics up to advanced race driving and drifting techniques)
Multiple realistic race tracks scattered around the map like in TDU2 (mix of dirt and paved circuits)
More interesting race restrictions like in FH1 with route-appropriate vehicles instead of every race just allowing every single type of car with the AI auto matching (still leave the open car choice available for players to make custom events)
Cross country route and jump intensity should be greatly reduced, add stadium events instead (with monster trucks!)

Car collecting:
Car dealers. Instead of just a generic autoshow, cars could be purchased from various dealers around the map. New cars would be in the appropriate lot, and older cars could be purchased from a used car dealer. There would also be a "buy online" option which would function similarly to the current autoshow for players who don't want to use the dealers and view/test-drive the cars.
Customizable garage. Player would have an upgradeable garage (eventually warehouse) where they can organize their cars and show off their collection.
Progressive car unlocking. As players progress through the game, they unlock new cars for purchase. At the beginning, only common cars are available through dealers and the used car lot, but new dealers and classic used car lots would unlock over time. In multiplayer, cars are organized into more arbitrary tiers (like in FM7) and are unlocked through earning MP experience points. Cars unlocked in singleplayer would be unlocked in the multiplayer autoshow (where they could then be purchased with multiplayer credits), but not vice-versa.
No time-limited car exclusivity. Rare cars "drop" in the used car dealer periodically, can also be bought and sold by players in a global AH. Extremely rare RL cars (like the Skyline GTLM) could be earned via in-game challenges, and would be permanently added to the garage and couldn't be removed/sold so they can't be lost (like one-time reward cars in FH3/FH4 can if you accidentally auction them).

Vehicle features:
Ability to toggle vehicle features like start/stop engine in freeroam, turn headlights on/off, put windows up/down, use blinkers, retract sunroof/put down convertible top (if available), etc
Add motorcycles to the game

Vehicle customization/tuning:
Improved vehicle customization with the option to change interior colors (plus manufacturer colors for interiors) and more appearance upgrades like NFS (more spoilers, change headlight color, etc)
Improved paint interface
Player storefronts for paints/tunes (with the ability to test-drive tunes before buying and Forzavista your car before buying the paint)
Improved vehicle tuning with ECU programming for tweaking the powerband and shift points, plus the ability to reduce PI by downrating the engine with the ECU and also adding weight.
More tire options (non-rally snow tires, low tier dirt/all terrain, rain, etc)
Ability to test-drive vehicle with proposed upgrades and tuning before buying

Driving model:
Properly simulate modern dual clutch automatic transmissions and launch control systems
Properly simulate active aero on modern performance vehicles
Better ABS/TCS/STM simulation (modern RL systems work much better than they do in the game)
Rebalance PI model to fix issues like we're seeing with the bone shaker and daytona coupe being OP for their class
Bring fuel usage over from the Motorsport games, and add service stations around the map
More realistic "simulation" damage model. The current model is not worthy of the name "simulation", could still be left in as "arcade" or something, but I want to see a NFS Shift style damage model where hitting a wall at high speed means bits and pieces of car flying everywhere and immediately puts someone out of the race.

AI:
Improve so it's more consistent and feels better to race against (I know that AI coding is extremely difficult, but I would like to see something that at least doesn't blatantly cheat at the start and rocket to the front for 90% of the race before abruptly slowing down to allow the player to pass).

Offroad:
Do basic materials modeling and impose a stiff penalty based on ground clearance, tire compound and drive type for driving offroad. Driving a RWD sports car into soft sand should get the car stuck immediately, with a button to rescue the car back to the road. Driving cross country will get road cars stuck rather quickly. Don't even think about crossing rivers without appropriate ground clearance and a snorkel.

Driving assists:
Change the driving assist model to remove the arbitrary bonuses for shifting modes. Cars should come with whatever transmission and driver assists they would realistically have. Modern automatics with the ability to select a gear could toggle between auto and manual shifting while driving, and cars with defeats for the ABS/TCS/STM could also have these toggled. Vehicles without this ability in RL could gain the ability in game with an appropriate upgrade. For older cars that are more difficult to drive, assists could still be enabled where the drivatar helps the player out a bit by shifting, pumping the brakes, keeping the car stable, etc, but not as efficiently as a skilled player who has put the effort in to learn how to drive (i.e. the drivatar's shifts will be rather slow like the automatic is now).

Character creator for our avatar with the ability to customize appearance and change outfits (do NOT put clothes in wheelspins, put them in a clothing shop and maybe have special reward outfits for completing certain events)
Ability to have the avatar get out of the car in freeroam and in special map locations (dealers, car meets, festival sites, player houses, etc) and interact with NPCs and potentially other players or just walk around and enjoy the scenery and take photos.

Wheelspins:
Gone. Maybe have a small gambling minigame on the side where you can pay a few credits and see if you get a reward, but make it a small side thing, not the main form of progression.

Story:
Have a main story with a couple racing paths to complete it. Maybe something like in FH1 or NFS where you're working your way up the ranks to be the best racer (a bit stale, but we haven't had a good NFS game in a long time so it might be ok to bring this plotline back), but at least give the player some in-game reason why they're racing. There could be multiple paths to the end depending on which race scene the player enjoys the most instead of just one linear path.
Have the street scene play a bigger part, including police chases. Rewards could be unlocking rare cars and special abilities (call a street scene buddy to help out in freeroam or during a race)
Crazy-taxi style randomized events (not a scripted story) for alternative ways to earn credits between races

Anyways, just a few (well, more than a few) thoughts on what I would want to see in the next Horizon game.
2007 Toyota Blade Master G
2007 Toyota Blade Master G

Post Checklist: Spelling/Grammar - Constructive - Respectful
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2019 5:10:32 AM(UTC)
Just for the record I am seriously enjoying FH4, it is a stunning game and I'm enjoying the updates they've put in so far and obviously I know its ages away but i got to thinking some of the things id love to see in a new Horizon game.

Not just a new location but more in depth features actually in game.

These are some of the things I'd love to see added.

1. Be able to put the roof down on all convertible and Spyder models. It's ridiculous that we're not able to do this already, one of the most obvious cars at the moment being the McLaren 650 Spyder when they already have the regular 650 in the game! You can do it in Forzavista so they physicality is obviously there so it baffles me as to why we're not able to do this!

2. More realistic car features, for example it would be cool to be able to turn the car on and off again when you want, again you're able to do this in Forzavista so to be able to pull up to a car meet online and turn your engine on and off again would be useful. Something else would be to be able to open single doors, bonnets and boot doors for cool picture opportunities. Finally being able to turn lights on and off when you want and not relying solely on the day/night system. All these features would just add a sense of realism within the game.

3. Interior changes. Over the years Forza has always prided itself on its incredibly detailed car interiors, being able to see every button, trim, air vent, you name it they've probably put got it exactly how it looks, so really there's not much I'd change, however I would like to see;
-Working in car clocks, they had a working clock in the first Horizon game so why they took this feature out I don't know, it would be very useful to know exactly what time it is to figure out how long you'll be driving in the dark for, optimum photo times. Another small change would also be for the temperature display to work, it would've seemed logical to do this for FH4 as they introduced changing seasons, they have it in the pause menu so why not have it on the dash as well.

4. Customisation changes, with the introduction of paint groups for different body parts and wheels, i think and overall hope this feature will continue to develop and expand for the next game, for example;
-Different finishes on grills, exhausts and other body parts. It would be cool to be able to change chrome grills to black or carbon or whatever you'd want it to be, same with diffusers and the like.
-Now I know this one is a long shot but after market parts for cars would be a great touch, I'm sure we've all been there when we've got an idea of what wed love the car to look like in our heads, only to be hindered by stock exhausts and stock interiors, it would be a great addition to be able to add bigger bore exhausts that actually change the sound dynamic as well and also to change the stock steering wheel to a sportier one, especially when designing drift and muscle cars to fit that aesthetic.

There are the 4 main things I think the people at Forza, Playground and Microsoft need to consider for the next instalment of the Horizon series. If you have anything you'd like to see in upcoming Forza games please comment what you'd like to see, also if you would like to comment about what id like to see please do:)
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:51:04 PM(UTC)
As it will be fifth game of series.
My suggestions:

• Add all locations from previous games
1. Colorado (USA)
2. Southern France and Northern Italy
3. Australia
4. United Kingdom

• Plus Add new Locations
1. London
2. Paris
3. Milan
4. Sidney
5. Baku

• Travel between locations
1. car (if possible)
2. train (if possible)
3. plane
4. ship

• Vehicles
1. All vehicles from previous series (+DLS, FE, Specials)
2. More new Manufacturers
3. More new models
4. More old and classic models
5. Custom cars

• Radio
1. Online radio stations
2. Able to make playlist

• Character
1. Customizable character

• Tuning brands
o BMW M
o Nissan NISMO
o Toyota TRD
o Volvo Polestar
o Renault Sport
o Audi Sport GmbH
o Ford Performance
o Ferrari Scuderia
o Dodge SRT
o Jaguar SVO
o Subaru Tecnica International
o Lexus F
o John Cooper Works
o AC Schnitzer
o AMS Performance
o BRABUS
o Carlsson Tuning
o Hennessey
o Kaizen Motorsports
o Lexani
o RTW Motoring
o STARTECH
o TECHART
o RUF
o Alpina
o Hamann
o G-Power
o JE Design
o Abt
o Kleeman
o Mansory
o Liberty Walk
o Rauh-Welt
o Gemballa
o Bisimoto
o Shelby
o Callaway
o Impul

Edited by user Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:51:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, June 1, 2019 9:25:00 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4 is great.... BUT, there are some things i would like to see in FH5:
1. More/longer highways, i want it to feel like a highway not just a drag strip between towns.
2. An option to have more civilian ai cars on the road, as fun as it is to speed along i would like to have the option to ram through a traffic-jam or just to cruise along behind a truck.
3. Trees, a GIANT rainforest. i know its easier for things like the cross-country series and dirt racing series just to copy and paste farms everywhere but, like in H3, driving through a forest just feels nice, on road or on dirt.
4. hard dirt tracks. I don't know if any of you have actually gone off-roading in real life but its sooo fun and i just don't feel it in H4, i would LOVE to see steep, slippery, difficult, triple-diamond off-road tracks in the middle of nowhere that are almost impossible even with the best off-road vehicles. not just a dirt road that i can speed down in my McLaren P1 (the best car ever)
5. Cities. i'd like beautiful modern, cities filled with tall buildings
6. Drag strip/racetrack/airport just somewhere to take your car to the MAX speed.
7. mountains/mountain roads
8. more, longer tunnels and bridges

i have many long, detailed, irritating (for you), suggestions for FH5 but even if you do what you do for all other Forza games, set a new standard for all car-related games and games in general, i will be fine with it. FH4 is an amazing game with mind blowing affects, sounds, scenery, detailing and much, MUCH, more.

#8 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 6:26:14 PM(UTC)
Things I'd like to see in FH5 but please fix and remove the stupidest and annoying things:
1. Please make the car list look like Motorsport 4
2. We need a virtual world of Forza and a lot of accuracy with everything
3. Write your own tire lettering with top and bottom field, color, font, outline option, and number of spaces
4. Add the new Silverado
5. Working OnStar
6. Lift kits
7. Fix the Viper sound, the Duramax-ish for the Alfa Romeo 8C and the Koenigsegg Agera RS, the inline 4 diesel, and that badly sounding Cummins sound for The Iron Knight
8. Every time I stop while going down the road I go into reverse
9. Better working automatic transmission like it shifts at low RPM while I'm not flooring it
10. Better rev limiter
11. D-Pad up and down for moving windows
12. Lower/raise the roof on convertibles
13. Drive back to other locations from previous games
14. Hot Wheels Expansion Pack
15. Please remove the stupid thing every time you rewind or pause while I'm not in Horizon Solo the screen goes black and when I race when I try to beat the red and blue team it still goes when I'm racing
16. Please add new GMCs besides that stupid van
17. Please add a normal Ridgeline (current gen only)
18. Please add every car even these:
GMC Sierra Uhaul, Ford F-150 XL, Ford E-350 Box Truck
19. Better sound for Titan, Defender 90, and HUMMER H1
20. Towable trailers
21. Add bedliners/tarps/rollers to trucks
22. Add a Ford Explorer, Chevy Tahoe, Ford F-150, and a Chevy Impala with police bodykits
23. Tow Trucks with working tow hook like GTA 5 has and towing any car
24. Motorcycles with wheelies
25. Fly planes and helicopters with automatic landing gear option so that would be cool
26. Get out the car like GTA but without violence, shooting, and inappropriate content
27. We can talk to someone on the streets and hang out with them in the car
28. Please remove those stupid clothes from the wheelspins
29. Please bring back the sell car option
30. Please add new car types like Classic Pickup Trucks, Modern Pickup Trucks, Retro Pickup Trucks and please rename to F-100's car type to "Classic Pickup Trucks"
31. Custom gauge clusters and interiors
32. Install towing mirrors for F-150 and Silverado
33. Every time I come in 4th or more it doesn't show who won the race or the dragstrip
34. Every time I hit something not smashable during skills I lose them
35. Fix the sound for 6.2 engine swap it sounds like the 2015 Camaro Z28 and not the Corvette Z06/Escalade/Hoonigan RX-7/CTS-V
36. If they add Silverado and F-150 please make the abbreviation for the name be "Chevrolet Silverado" and "F-150 '19"
37. Please add a supercrew raptor

Edited by user Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:39:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 8:43:51 PM(UTC)
New cars and cars that were left out I want to be in the game:

Acura
2010 Acura TSX V6
1992 Acura NSX
2005 Acura NSX

Aston Martin
2018 Aston Martin Valkyrie
Bertone
2010 Bertone Mantide

Bugatti
2019 Bugatti Divo
2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Cadillac
2019 Cadillac Escalade
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

Chevrolet
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (not the Trail Boss)
1966 Chevrolet C10
1990 Chevrolet C-1500 454 SS
2019 Chevrolet Blazer
2020 Chevrolet Corvette Mid Engine
2016 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
2019 Chevrolet Suburban RST
2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Chrysler
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT
2008 Chrysler 300C SRT-8
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8
2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6

Devel
2019 Devel Sixteen

Dodge
2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10
2020 Dodge Charger Widebody
2014 Dodge Viper TA

DeLorean
1982 DeLorean DMC-12

Eagle (the Chrysler owned Eagle)
1998 Eagle Talon TSi Turbo
(I like Ferrari but I don't know which one to add)
Ford
2018 Ford F-150 XLT
2013 Ford Explorer
1994 Ford F-150 Lightning
2000 Ford F-150 Lightning
2018 Ford Expedition Limited
2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2020 Ford Atlas Concept
2020 Ford Bronco
2020 Ford Super Chief
2019 Ford F-150 Special Edition
2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty
2003 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Supercrew
2006 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Supercab
2010 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Supercab
2019 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Supercrew

(I like Gumpert but I won't add it anyways)
GMC
1991 GMC Syclone
1992 GMC Typhoon
2019 GMC Sierra Denali
2018 GMC Acadia Denali
2001 GMC Yukon XL
2018 GMC Yukon XL
2019 GMC Sierra AT4

Hennessey
2019 Hennessey Silverado Goliath 6x6
2018 Hennessey Velociraptor 6x6
2019 Hennessey Tahoe RST
2019 Hennessey Venom F5

Holden
1951 Holden 50-2106 FX UTE

Honda
2019 Honda Ridgeline
2020 Honda Passport
2014 Honda Civic SI

Hyundai
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe (replacing it as 2008)

Infiniti
2012 Infiniti IPL G Coupe
(I like Jaguar but I'm not going to add it)
Jeep
2020 Jeep Gladiator
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (4 doors)
2004 Jeep Treo Concept

Joss
2010 Joss JT1

Koenigsegg
2020 Koenigsegg Jesko

Land Rover
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

Mercedes-Benz
2017 Mercedes-Benz Unimog Jurassic Park Edition

Nissan

2018 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner
2019 Nissan Titan PRO-4X
2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
(I like Pagani and Porsche but I won't put it down)
Saleen
2008 Saleen S331 Supercab
2006 Saleen S281 E
2000 Saleen S281
2015 Saleen S305
2018 Saleen S1
2018 Saleen S331 Supercrew

Toyota
2018 Toyota Tacoma Pro
2018 Toyota Tundra Pro
2013 Toyota GT86

UAZ
2003 UAZ Hunter
2009 UAZ Patriot

Volkswagen
2020 Volkswagen Amarok

W Motors
2017 W Motors Fenyr Supersport
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 1:41:29 PM(UTC)

simply, a game that works on launch without missing core items expected of a horizon game (exs: proper MP & class based rivals)
#11 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 1:40:46 PM(UTC)
  • Would love for them to implement ranked team scoring in a better way.

In Horizon 4 It's exploitable.
People manipulate / cheat the system.

Some people (smurfers?) use a different account and quit before the end to maintain League 20, 0 (or less than 0 points).
I've seen a lobby where 4 players in a team of 6 were smurfing as league 20, 0 points.
- I believe this is why there are so many grandmasters in ranked games.
Very good players, but I believe quite a few have been boosted to the top in a scoring system that almost promotes this behaviour, as I don't think there are enough people in team games for proper matchmaking, and playing together with a normal league score means they get 0 points for a win.

If you solo queue against a convoy/team as the above, and unsurprisingly get beaten, you unfairly lose lots of points despite them being the better team. (Maybe I'm just describing smurfing here..)

Perhaps Horizon 5 could do with something like this: https://www.engadget.com...ount-smurfing-in-dota-2
I think a way to detect if a player is always leaving towards the end of a ranked game, maybe 3 times, should be implemented, and that player should get banned for a couple of days for that ranked team adventure. If the same thing happens again, then ban for more days than last time etc.

• Would love to see solo games & ranked solo games in Horizon 5.

For solo games, scoring should work based on:
- Survival Time
- Number of people you infected
- Time as King
- Number of flags scored

Horizon 3 almost had this right, but it was based on xp which is not quite right in my opion.
- the focus should be on the game, not on losing your skill chain.

• Would love to see 1 or 2 more games areas, or variations e.g. different map sizes or different score zones.

Yes ok, in Horizon 4 you can start a solo game from the world, but who joins them?
Who ever gets a good game just searching on their own?

Don't get me wrong, I like playing as a team, but sometimes it's nice to just try it on your own, like free for all racing.

• Would love to see the Subaru Brat make a return xD

• I think we all want to see Japan/Tokyo for the location of Horizon 5 right?

• Voting for the next race type & class (you can't choose at all on games adventure)

• Replays - Like in rocket league where you get to view another player's perspective

Maybe my views are a bit niche to most other players as I play a lot of games on a racing game, but hopefully that was useful :)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:39:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:52:38 AM(UTC)
Would love to see something different in engines for example i would prefer having the 5.5l supercharged v8 mercedes cl55 amg rather than the v12 as its just abit of variety instead if all top end trim models

Please add the 2003 Mercedes Cl55 amg kompressor
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:54:40 AM(UTC)
Would like to see mercedes cl instead or clk or
sl or more known models
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:06:44 AM(UTC)
Wishes for FH5 (excuse me for my bad grammar)

1. Please Fix the CPUs: it isn't realistic that a TTS '15 is faster in Vmax than a fully tuned Ferrari 599XX Evo (one example of many)
2. More Tuningoptions: It would be more fun if there would be original parts from the tuningscene like Armytrix and Akrapovic Exhausts or for example Liberty Walk Spoilers that are free ajustable
3. More Car/Tuningbrands like Techart, Abt, Cupra or Acura (Cars which were built by Tuningbrands like the RS6+ by Abt or the Techart Street RS)
4. A bigger map: different landscapes on the map for example long mountainstreets to relax, longer highways, more cities, big forests etc.
5. More realistic gameplay: Add gas/service stations and add consuming of fuel to make the players play more active
6. More cars of different brands: Add more and modern cars for example the complete RS series of Audi or different generations of the Volkswagen Golf
7. Famous Roads for example Pikes Peak or Goodwood
8. Realistic residential areas in the cities
9. More player houses

I think with these ideas the game would be more exciting with the consume of fuel etc.
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 8:35:45 PM(UTC)
Hi racers :)

FH4 is here. It is good but far from perfect.

I understand it is still very early for wishlist for FH5 as there is no official release date yet but we all know FH5 is question of time and there is no reason why we couldn't start wishlisting our favourite ideas today.

So here are mine:

FH5 located on fictional Japanese island.

Japan is quite right and straighforward choice for next FH thanks to its fresh theme, various terrain, seasons, beautiful landscape (cherry flowers!!!), unique towns and rich motorsport culture. It would be nice to see that the map is at least twice bigger and even more detailed that prevoius title. Add at least one proper racing track location (Suzuka clone?) on the map would be fantastic idea too. Fictional Island form would naturally help with map boundary restrictions and overall balance enviroment.

Much bigger house selection, dedicated photography locations and other inetersting places with first-person perspective fully explorable enviroment would be great.

Smooth season transistion.

Season change was a new, big thing in FH4 so naturally the next step will be improve this feature. It would be nice to see season that changes and transist slowly and smoothly.

Racing School

Forza Horizon 4 players population hits over 10 000 000 worldwide. It is one of the most popular racing title around the world. For many young people FH4 is the main source of knowledge about racing culture and Playergound Games may influence and have real impact on how racing culture may be seen and received in the future. Racing School feature in FH5 should be the "day 1 stage 1" place where new players not only learn but also have to show their abailities and understandings of valuable racing techniqes and fairplay spirit.

Performance-wise damage model that actually matters

In global racing culture, damage is the most important and very exciting "balance" element. Damage is what add spice to every race by creating risk. Despite very arcadish vibes, Forza Horizon series should make big step towards mechanical and performancewise (not visual) damage model that not also affects AI drivers but it will be also very important as the core element of entire gameplay.

It would be nice to see that simulation damage model is only option in FH5 and play major role in characters progression. After each race the all damages should be still present in players car and players would have to fix it for the next race. The map would have "Garages/Service Stations" locations where you can leave your car for repair (or simply use "Fast Travel" feature in game menu). Own professional engineers would be available for purchase. Repair would take the (symbolic) time and credit cost depends on damage level so it would have massive impact on in-game economy but also massively improve players racing style too. Also, stuff like tyres, brakes or oil would have to be changed regulary to maintan optimal car performance. Fuel consumption would be also a thing so players could refuel their car regualry on "Petrol Station" location around the map (or use Fast Travel). It would bring a massive immersion to FH5 gameplay. This feature would require a lot of finetuning and balancing to help learn and promote with right driving techniques but avoid players car damages frustrations at the same time. Rewind feature would be number limited to add extra risk and excitements to races. In freeroaming damages could be turned off and rewind coul be unlimited.

Power Index Balance

In FH4 PI is all over the place, feels buggy and often does not represent realistic racing potential of particular car. In FH5, Power Index should be re-written from scratch so it would fairly, accuratelly and clearly evaluate each individual vehicle.

New direction of players progression.

In FH4 you can start with S2 car stright away so there is not much of experience and progression build up feeling. It is even worse with Ultimate Edition when players are flooded with S2 cars and piles of credits from very beginning. FH4 career is more focusing on collection the biggest number of cars while FH5 should focus on become better and better driver. In FH5 players characters rank should be strongly connected with Power Index of cars so start career with low PI cars only and with more experience move to higher PI cars. The higher players rank the higher PI cars available for players. New cars could be purchasable by visit car dealers shattered around the map (or use Fast Travel) and own garages/warehouses would have very limited space and could be upgraded. Maximum number of all cars owe at same time would be drasticly reduced to make each individual car more special. Remove wheelspins as its proven as bad developing decison and evetually replace them with "Casino" location on the map for little gambling.

Improved Force Feedback for Steering Wheels

As physics feels overall neat and tight that FFB in FH4 is far from realistic and intuitive steering experience and many steering wheel users are disapointed especially in terms of drifting, dirt racing and generally low grip situations. As playerbase of steering wheel users rapidly growing FH5 should have much improved forcefeedback experience to satisfy even most demanding and serious players.

Raytracing

FH4 visuals has nothing to reproach with, they are great but Playground Studio should make natural step forward in FH5 and implement Ray Tracing for most demanding players. (and c'mon Playerground Studio! you can "beat" Driveclub's windshield raindrops effect from 2014 in 2020+ FH5 ;))

Fully customizable characters

Being able to fully personalise look of players characters (especially face) would add extra diversity to games world and makes players feels more "connected" with their games character. "Clothes Shops" locations around the map would be interesting add-on too.

State-of-art Reply System

As in FH4 photography system feels sufficient that replay system still need a lot of improvements. We all like to watch and show our exciting races so Playerground Studio should implement in FH5 advanced in-game app to easly create, edit and share quality replay footages.

Police chase in Street Scene races

Implement police chase to street scene races would bring a lot of excitement to FH5 (with serious penalty fine when being ctached obviously ;)).

Quality over quantity

Current FH4 car roster of 641 unique vehicles is amazing and their 3D models are impressive but audio of their engines could be massively improved in FH5 even with cost of few vehicles less in the game.

I'm very open to constructive critcism and very curious for your suggestions.

Thank you.

Edited by user Thursday, August 1, 2019 8:49:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#17 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 11:59:39 PM(UTC)
A few that came to mind:
- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES (I don't mind the horrendous babbling of NPCs in stories, since I muted the dialog audio after three seconds of LaRacer)
- Better, faster menues for... everything. Buying, selling, upgrading, customizing cars. It's all to slow and it needs a lot of streamlining. I don't want to sort through the menu's if I want to sell a car, which could be solved with: See cars -> sell -> done. And don't get me even started on how long it takes if I want to buy more than one car and upgrade, customize them all.
- A chance to repeat a wheelspin if we win a car we already have. Also, to have character customization items in wheelspins... that was the worst decision ever. I'm happy they're gone.
- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES

Also, if anyone has any tips for how to improve Forzathon Live, that would be great. The events are great, fun, chaotic, it's just a bit annoying when there's a drift stage and suddenly a majority of attendees just park and wait for it to be completed, so we can move on to the next stage. I get it, nobody likes drifting, but it would be faster if everyone chipped in.

- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES
#18 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 3:14:22 PM(UTC)
I would like to see FH5 set in Switzerland, With map access into Germany, France, Italy. The scenery would be spectacular. The Architecture could be modern as well as traditional.

On the interface !
Less time watching that dumb wheel spinning/rolling. That takes up so much time!

Rewards ! Keep them smaller, in FH4 it is so easy to get cash. Making the purchase of a car less rewarding. Currently I have over 100,000,000, most if not all the cars. And not much to play for !!

Barn finds, are good, but happen way to quick, and too easy to find. There is no challenge to them. Space them out over a much longer time period, and do away with the circle indicator on the map. Let us find them on our own. A year would be a good start, to filter them into the game. This would give them a better status, and value in the game.

As a non expert, I find the cars hard to keep control of. It would be nice to have say 5 stock tuned cars that can take a corner the same as the game controlled cars. So us average/below average players stand a chance to be competitive. (some of us do not understand the tuning, and thus struggle).

Change the obstacle attracting formula, It is laughable to see how the car behaves when close to an obstacle. Yes,, trees are magnetic. Yah right. Turn that side of the game off. Also please stop those traffic dumb cars that deliberately swerve to crash into you, it seldom ever happens in real life, so why have every second car try to bash into you !! Again stupid. And is so frustrating.

I spend most of my time in FH4, building tracks, I enjoy that side of the game very much. I would like to see in FH5 more starting points for track building, and have them spaced evenly through out the map. Not having three of four clustered almost on-top of each other. ( thats silly )
Can the start’s have a direction option, so we can choose the way to start !

Why do the day to day ramps and jumps vanish when building your own track, it would be nice to use them in our home made tracks.

When a car misses a gate, then gets inserted back into the race, can it be inserted at one side of the gate and not at its centre. The car suddenly appears right in-front of you so you crash right into it.

Back to barn finds, I would like to have say three of four of the barn finds to be missing vital components, so are initially unusable ! Then over time, the wheel spin presents tools, these you need to collect. Building up a workshop. Then and only then can your barn find be worked on with the required tools for the necessary jobs.

Then there are the components needed to fix or upgrade your cars, Some of these could be placed out on the map to find, ( Not obvious ) Hidden. Again not all are available, and are introduced into the game with those annoying updates. This would give exploring a new twist, and be worth doing.

Off road cars! Please give them better grip. At least when trying to go up a steep hill, I know you get slippage, but if taken slowly we ought to be able to get up a hill.

Engine sounds ! Can we choose the sound a car makes, and or turn its sound off. Some of the car sounds are horrid.

Upgrading! cars! Rear wings in particular. Please make the Forza wing smaller, and in-keeping with the car. Some of the wings are stupidly large, unrealistic, and dumb. ( fine if your 6 years old )

When a computer operated car gos off track! Can they respond the same as when my car gos off. !! They have exceptional grip and are back on the track so fast its not realistic. My car has no grip, spins, and takes so long compared to the game cars !!

In general make the game equal, all the Forza games to date have been so weighted in favour of the game cars, and against the player.

—-
FH4, is wonderfull with regard to the visualisation, the weather, the detail. In particular ,the lighting is exceptional. (Lego, Brilliant ) I look forward to the next version.
#19 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 11:08:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MenstrualDoom Go to Quoted Post
A few that came to mind:
- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES (I don't mind the horrendous babbling of NPCs in stories, since I muted the dialog audio after three seconds of LaRacer)
- Better, faster menues for... everything. Buying, selling, upgrading, customizing cars. It's all to slow and it needs a lot of streamlining. I don't want to sort through the menu's if I want to sell a car, which could be solved with: See cars -> sell -> done. And don't get me even started on how long it takes if I want to buy more than one car and upgrade, customize them all.
- A chance to repeat a wheelspin if we win a car we already have. Also, to have character customization items in wheelspins... that was the worst decision ever. I'm happy they're gone.
- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES

Also, if anyone has any tips for how to improve Forzathon Live, that would be great. The events are great, fun, chaotic, it's just a bit annoying when there's a drift stage and suddenly a majority of attendees just park and wait for it to be completed, so we can move on to the next stage. I get it, nobody likes drifting, but it would be faster if everyone chipped in.

- SKIPPABLE CUTSCENES

Skippable cutscenes and faster more intuitive menu would be great!
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:36:52 PM(UTC)
More Festivalish Stuff. In Horizon 1 i felt a bit closer and connected to the festival smh.

I would prefer not to have Seasons. I'd rather have 'the summer of my life' again.

My real-life car Ford Focus mk2 ST ingame.

Thats it.
#21 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 5:28:52 AM(UTC)
They should fix playground games. You can’t change the map sizes and all of the maps on horizon 4 are all off road which takes the fun out of it. It just turns into a game of luck then skill which is killing the playground games community which like to play king/infected. I’m which it’s probably dead at this point
#22 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:10:04 PM(UTC)
If FH5 features motorcycles then will see car vs motorcycle battle.
I would like to see FH5 set in Japan with map access into South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong.
The scenery would be awesome.
Thanks microsoft and turn 10 studios.

Edited by user Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:13:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#23 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 1:17:11 AM(UTC)
No more ranked adventure replace it with xp championship from fh2 and fh3
#24 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 9:14:33 PM(UTC)
The GR Supra and the A80 should be included.
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2019 3:19:44 AM(UTC)
An option to disable loading screen music if the soundtrack ends up being as bad as FH4's.

Even after over a year of hearing them I still facepalm hearing 'don't cha?' that 'rock' song that's just a guy shouting incoherently and the other 'rock' song that is yet another guy shouting + a drummer who sounds like he was let out on day release from his local asylum.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error