This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
Rank: Driver's Permit
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 8:21:47 AM(UTC)

It is appreciated the work of turn 10 in trying to improve the game, but why they always have to break it down more,
always every update brought new errors and breaks even more the game.
I am a forza lover from the forza 1, but it is enough,
please try with a little more respect and dedication these updates.
the community is very important!!!!

Twitter :MEX SENNA
Facebook :MEX SENNA
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 11:01:34 AM(UTC)
I agree and I hate it. It's like they have no kind of quality control at all, every single update I've noticed too theres more bugs that come along with it. Now to their credit most major bugs that get introduced with updates they end up fixing soon after but some are here to stay. This is the most buggy forza I have ever played and I hope they use the rest of this year to fix all these stupid bugs and glitches that hinder this game in different ways.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 12:12:13 PM(UTC)
A lot of software bugs, only get found once the software is out in the wild. On top of this, when bugs are patched, its not always apparent during testing in house that something else is broken. Some bugs can also be masked by other bugs, so only become apparent once one is patched away. Its just the way it is, and T10 is far from the only software developer that falls foul of these things. Every single software developer does.

Things are probably being noticed far more this time though, because T10 is putting in genuine effort to fix the game. Past iterations, it felt like patch support and upgrades where nonexistent. Every big update, brings forth a lot of end user testing once it arrives. People are not only looking for the broken things to be fixed, but noticing more and more; as Forza is currently under an end user microscope.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 12:20:49 PM(UTC)
Since release we have lights off at night, which occurs from my end on xbox one...let's say 1/3 of the time a night race comes up.
If they read the forums, why they never answered me or anybody else in the tech support section? Why was this never addressed?


This was today in R class with the 599XX Evo. It starts in the lobby and it follows in the race. I either have to race with no damn lights, skip the race or quit the lobby.

https://screenshotscontent-t4002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274851957136-public/aba1f539-dfee-4206-8ede-b1661be822f1_Thumbnail.PNG

Edited by user Friday, February 8, 2019 12:26:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 1:00:39 PM(UTC)
They are ignoring bugs when you reported them. They didn't answer tickets.
To shipping out such a update means to me that they have no respect for players who give this studio support and support means not to say thank you.
Support means too, when I put my speartime here on the forum and reporting about bugs.
The game is for me not enjoyable at the moment and I feel like a beta tester for upcoming games.
They destroyed the rivals community with their great track limits after 10 months.
They never fixed the lighting glitches in the 4k version.
Now they make the FFB worser.
Instead to make the game substantial better, they made it more broken.
It's a shame that a game with that content and financial background have such much bugs and glitches.

On the rivals leaderboards you can see how much people played the game in the last 6 months. After that update it will be not more
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 1:49:13 PM(UTC)
If you complain they'll tell you to report the issues thru the proper channels, and shut down your thread on here. When you report it, you hear nothing back. The game continues to get worse, until it's completely forgotten about because they're releasing a new Forza shortly.

It's almost like they're not listening, but they would never do that. ;)

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 1:50:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
Since release we have lights off at night, which occurs from my end on xbox one...let's say 1/3 of the time a night race comes up.
If they read the forums, why they never answered me or anybody else in the tech support section? Why was this never addressed?


If they haven't even mentioned anything about it, chances are it won't be fixed.
Rank: Driver's License
#8 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 1:07:22 PM(UTC)
There's no good competing game on the Xbox so they don't try. Why anyone who plays PC buys this game is beyond me. There are much better PC racing games. The only reason I'm still on Xbox and Forza is because that's where my friends and I started. If I could get everyone to move to a PC so we can play a different game I would. The level of customer service is pathetic. If any other piece of software besides of game had this many bugs it would be fixed but for some reason this is ok. They already got our $60 so just let the game continue to fall apart.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 7:15:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MEX SENNA Go to Quoted Post

It is appreciated the work of turn 10 in trying to improve the game, but why they always have to break it down more,
always every update brought new errors and breaks even more the game.
I am a forza lover from the forza 1, but it is enough,
please try with a little more respect and dedication these updates.
the community is very important!!!!


I try to weigh the good with the bad. The bad is the bugs that come along. The good is that they (T10) is still making improvements for a racing game that is going on 2 years. I am glad that there is an active MP along side the other parts of the game. Try running or running in a MP lobby in Grid Autosport (which I enjoyed). Hell will freeze over before someone else jumps in. Project Cars 1&2 have lobbies that are only run by other racers. Unless you enjoy running 15-30 mins of Practice, Qualifying for a 5-10 lap race (which I don't) it is non existent for me at least.


I am getting impatient for the race regulations to come. I learned all the track limits 2 days after they released the track limit feature. Note to T10, I knew them already.

https://youtu.be/oN2xZkk59q4

Edited by user Monday, February 11, 2019 7:18:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 6 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 3:49:14 PM(UTC)
They should've stopped at FM6 and just keep adding content.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:22:45 AM(UTC)
Speaking of issues with updates, has anyone lost any previously unlocked driver gear? I noticed at least one of mine has vanished (Gymkhana).
Rank: Racing Legend
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:04:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mohegan13 Go to Quoted Post
Speaking of issues with updates, has anyone lost any previously unlocked driver gear? I noticed at least one of mine has vanished (Gymkhana).


Offtopic
But are you sure you had it and not the similarly named climbkhana
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:19:41 AM(UTC)
Since last update I can't ajust tires pressure what' going on ?
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:52:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SD455 Trans Am Go to Quoted Post
If you complain they'll tell you to report the issues thru the proper channels, and shut down your thread on here. When you report it, you hear nothing back. The game continues to get worse, until it's completely forgotten about because they're releasing a new Forza shortly.

It's almost like they're not listening, but they would never do that. ;)

I wouldn't call a couple of years, at least, shortly. Already been announced that Forza 8 will not come out next year and will be a launch title for the new console.

And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:13:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SD455 Trans Am Go to Quoted Post
If you complain they'll tell you to report the issues thru the proper channels, and shut down your thread on here. When you report it, you hear nothing back. The game continues to get worse, until it's completely forgotten about because they're releasing a new Forza shortly.

It's almost like they're not listening, but they would never do that. ;)

I wouldn't call a couple of years, at least, shortly. Already been announced that Forza 8 will not come out next year and will be a launch title for the new console.



That makes it even worse. So instead of giving them a little leeway because they're busy designing another game, it turns out they're just lazy.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 2:21:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SD455 Trans Am Go to Quoted Post
That makes it even worse. So instead of giving them a little leeway because they're busy designing another game, it turns out they're just lazy.


It takes a long time to develop a game, especially one for a new console.
Rank: Racing Permit
#17 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 4:41:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Psychomantyx Go to Quoted Post
They are ignoring bugs when you reported them. They didn't answer tickets.
To shipping out such a update means to me that they have no respect for players who give this studio support and support means not to say thank you.
Support means too, when I put my speartime here on the forum and reporting about bugs.
The game is for me not enjoyable at the moment and I feel like a beta tester for upcoming games.
They destroyed the rivals community with their great track limits after 10 months.
They never fixed the lighting glitches in the 4k version.
Now they make the FFB worser.
Instead to make the game substantial better, they made it more broken.
It's a shame that a game with that content and financial background have such much bugs and glitches.

On the rivals leaderboards you can see how much people played the game in the last 6 months. After that update it will be not more


This page is helpful and far mroe informative that what many other game developers do: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
Rank: Driver's License
#18 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:13:10 AM(UTC)
I just wonder if they were too ambitious with FM7. And might mean we'll get a stripped down game for FM8.
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DRIVATAR CUSTOM LIVERIES IN FREE PLAY
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:12:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

But are you sure you had it and not the similarly named climbkhana


Ah you're right. It was the climbkhana. My bad. It has since returned.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:16:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MEX SENNA Go to Quoted Post

It is appreciated the work of turn 10 in trying to improve the game, but why they always have to break it down more,
always every update brought new errors and breaks even more the game.
I am a forza lover from the forza 1, but it is enough,
please try with a little more respect and dedication these updates.
the community is very important!!!!


I can confirm that the latest update has introduced bugs like while hot lapping, my previous car is still there on the starting grid and my current car rams into it to push it out of the way. This is only when watching replays in hot lapping/ free play with no AI. Haven't checked career.

Also, the game is locking up a lot during menus, while replay viewing. In fact, in most races, when I cross the finish line, the game freezes for a full second or so. Again, happening in free play when I;m the only one driving.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:58:56 AM(UTC)
Is this Xbox or PC?
If Xbox have you hard reset your console...this sometimes helps issues I have.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:43:53 PM(UTC)
Almost 10 years now and we still have the same aspiration glitch when loading someone elses tunes.

These things take time....
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:07:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BEYOND1972 Go to Quoted Post
I just wonder if they were too ambitious with FM7. And might mean we'll get a stripped down game for FM8.

I doubt we'll get a stripped down game for Forza Motorsport 8. I think people would complain about "lazy developers" or "cut content" if that was to happen.

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 4:44:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BEYOND1972 Go to Quoted Post
I just wonder if they were too ambitious with FM7. And might mean we'll get a stripped down game for FM8.

I doubt we'll get a stripped down game for Forza Motorsport 8. I think people would complain about "lazy developers" or "cut content" if that was to happen.



Well Forza 7 has so much content out of the box and yet many people refuse to look past it flaws and endlessly complain about the title. Then you've got GT Sport which is super polished but lacking in content (out of the box at least) and it's fans lavish praise on it regardless. So you couldn't blame T10 if they take a similar route with FM8. Plus it's not unusual in the cycle of consoles, for a early title to have much less content that a final 'swan song' game for a console. So I honestly can't see FM8 having a car list like 7s, at least not out the box!
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DRIVATAR CUSTOM LIVERIES IN FREE PLAY
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:44:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BEYOND1972 Go to Quoted Post
Well Forza 7 has so much content out of the box and yet many people refuse to look past it flaws and endlessly complain about the title. Then you've got GT Sport which is super polished but lacking in content (out of the box at least) and it's fans lavish praise on it regardless. So you couldn't blame T10 if they take a similar route with FM8. Plus it's not unusual in the cycle of consoles, for a early title to have much less content that a final 'swan song' game for a console. So I honestly can't see FM8 having a car list like 7s, at least not out the box!


FM7 is much better now than it was on launch and the criticism it received is the major reason why it's improved. A racing game is more than just the number of cars and tracks included.

GT Sport actually got a lot of complaints on launch too (if I remember right, it even got lower reviews from critics and consumers than FM7) and got a heavy price cut fairly quick.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error