3 Pages123PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 12:47:01 PM(UTC)
Aaaaaand leaderboards keep going down for me again tonight. Time to put FM6 on the dusty shelf... alongside FM7.

I'm very disappointed that I can no longer get my racing fix from Forza Motorsport.
#27 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 1:22:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALL0CHT0NY Go to Quoted Post
Down for me too! FM5 & 7 are ok.

Is 5 OK? 5 was completely dead for me 3 months ago. Only some special rivals like the Van one worked.

#28 Posted : Saturday, July 6, 2019 3:24:19 AM(UTC)
I tried playing recently for the first time in a while. I can't download tunes or find designs. Is this a known issue? Do I need to reinstall?
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:24:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sh00ter McEvan Go to Quoted Post
I tried playing recently for the first time in a while. I can't download tunes or find designs. Is this a known issue? Do I need to reinstall?

Dont reinstall it, we all have this issue and it seems that the servers are not working for paints and tunes. i dont know if Turn 10 will fix this issue since this game is kinda old now, but i really hope they do fix it.
#30 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 3:45:44 AM(UTC)
FM6 completely down, does anyone know anything about it? will they stay down or is it just for a short time?
#31 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 4:36:57 AM(UTC)
FM6 multiplayer has been down for a couple days now 😢
#32 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 7:38:25 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:43:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 4:18:48 PM(UTC)
FM6 has been down for me for a few days now. Really frustrating to not see Turn 10 post an update at least acknowledging that the servers are having difficulties.
#34 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 11:59:05 AM(UTC)
Servers have been down for me now, about 7 days. No inbox messages about drivatar rewards, no league racing, logging into multiplayer gives me “forza motorsport servers are not available at this time” and no lap times for tracks. What’s going on?
#35 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:03:47 PM(UTC)
I too get the message that the Forza motorsport servers are not available at this time :(
West europe.

Did they took it offline already?...
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2019 7:07:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: plezonoir Go to Quoted Post
I too get the message that the Forza motorsport servers are not available at this time :(
West europe.

Did they took it offline already?...

They better not have. Forza 6 is so much better than 7, and with no Forza 8 in the near future, Forza 6 is all we got. Heck I even dusted off FM4 a while ago. Forgot how good the older games are.
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2019 7:27:14 AM(UTC)
This is getting quite annoying. I don't create vinyl groups in FM7 because the game crashes from time to time when I do, so instead I've designed in FM6 since FM7 arrived. Now all the download/likes statistics are gone in FM6, and I don't know if anything I design there will be importable to FM7.

Turn 10 - fix this!

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2019 4:32:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
This is getting quite annoying. I don't create vinyl groups in FM7 because the game crashes from time to time when I do, so instead I've designed in FM6 since FM7 arrived. Now all the download/likes statistics are gone in FM6, and I don't know if anything I design there will be importable to FM7.

Turn 10 - fix this!

What **** es me off most about this is that Turn 10 won’t even acknowledge that the servers are down. They could at least make a statement saying “Hey we’re shutting down the FM6 servers because reasons” or “We are aware of the server outage and we will get them back up ASAP” or something like that. But no, all turn 10 cares about right now if Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7. A real shame too. I won’t claim to speak for anyone but myself but I don’t like the Horizon series and FM7 sucks. I’d honestly say that FM7 is even worse than FM5. I’d be ok with this if we were actually getting an FM8 this year...
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 2:32:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StuftRock1 Go to Quoted Post
I won’t claim to speak for anyone but myself but I don’t like the Horizon series and FM7 sucks. I’d honestly say that FM7 is even worse than FM5. I’d be ok with this if we were actually getting an FM8 this year...

You speak for me too! After the VIP fiasco of FM7 (not a huge deal, just the principle of what T10 tried to do...) and the unfinished state of FM7 on release, I had no plans of getting FM8 until at least 6 months after release, so I (and many others I wager) need a FM to keep them going until at least early 2021.. I keep jumping back onto FM7 after each update, HOPING they've fixed even the minor bugs like the damn lag in the car selection screen but all they do is add stuff to attract kids. Now they're not even maintaining it after August! It's clear that Horizons is their favourite child and they don't care about their other kids.
#40 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 3:45:46 AM(UTC)
The server is still down "Sweden"
#41 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 8:14:55 AM(UTC)
Update: 12:14 pm EST, USA. Servers Still DOWN :(
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 9:10:21 AM(UTC)
Hopped back onto FM6 today to the servers being down. Apparently they have been down for about a week with no word from Turn 10. Dunno if it will save any of the progress I'll make on finishing up the showcase events in single player. If it doesn't, ill be **** ed. We'll see. I hope they haven't shut the servers down, FM6 is one of my favorites in the franchise
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 9:16:38 AM(UTC)
I think we'd all benefit from, and appreciate if Turn 10 would at the very least acknowledge that the servers have been down for almost two weeks!

Is there any way to contact them directly? Let's keep bumping this thread guys I need to get my racing fix.

And yes, FH sucks and FM7 is trash. I wont be buying another Forza until we see evidence of FM8 being good,

Dear God, Hopefully I dont have to jump to PC to get a race in.

Edited by user Monday, July 29, 2019 9:19:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 10:07:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AJBombardier Go to Quoted Post
I think we'd all benefit from, and appreciate if Turn 10 would at the very least acknowledge that the servers have been down for almost two weeks!

Is there any way to contact them directly? Let's keep bumping this thread guys I need to get my racing fix.

And yes, FH sucks and FM7 is trash. I wont be buying another Forza until we see evidence of FM8 being good,

Dear God, Hopefully I dont have to jump to PC to get a race in.

I believe you can fill out a support ticket here: https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new

And I just did a test, even though the servers are down, it DOES save single-player progress and credits and such. So if you guys want to race, you technically can do it, but only in single-player. I'm still trying to complete the single-player stuff since I got into the game pretty late, so it's okay for me.

Still, this is ridiculous, weeks with no comments or reports of when it will be fixed...

Again, go to this link: https://support.forzamot...et/hc/en-us/requests/new
to file a support ticket, the more of us do this the faster and more effectively we can get this issue resolved
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 2:30:19 AM(UTC)
I've submitted my ticket. Let's hope everyone who sees this link does the same, let's make them aware that we're not happy.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:43:51 AM(UTC)
Just had a talk with the MS-Support. They do have a clue what's going on, and they told me. They are aware of the Problem and looking for a longterm solution to fix this, so the servers will come back online. Contact was on the German-MS Support, these guys aren't bad at all and way quicker than turn10. (So sorry if something isn't correct, not a native english)

Cheers Mates

Edited by user Tuesday, July 30, 2019 7:44:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:37:53 AM(UTC)
Okay everyone!

Hopped back on today to a Drivatar Reward pop-up! Servers seem to be back up (though I haven't tested multiplayer.)

Thanks to everyone that commented on this thread, filled out support tickets, and contacted people. The issue seems to be resolved

Edited by user Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:39:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#48 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:41:31 AM(UTC)
Works fine for me, too. If someone is still lokking for the MP Achievements, msg me, Ace119rx, i'll help if i can. I need a beginner online league Player for the Leauge Achievments,

cheers mates
#49 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 3:22:19 PM(UTC)

i wonder if they're working on the servers as FM6 is a free games with gold game in august. just a guess
#50 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:00:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haulmarc Go to Quoted Post

i wonder if they're working on the servers as FM6 is a free games with gold game in august. just a guess

Bingo - wouldn't have been a good look for the Forza franchise to make FM6 free with 75% of it not working ...
3 Pages123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error