5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:05:35 AM(UTC)
FE vs non FE for cost? Rarity is a big part. Yeah, the continental gt is an FE, but it is common, cheap and easy to get. I dont even auction, just trash from wheelspin. H1 though... Never had, so high appeal. Will pay more for that.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:29:41 AM(UTC)
The last two races of the trial are a complete joke. The leading AI cars are mostly immediately above the distance where they are affected by terrain. Then it's impossible to catch up.
And it's very "interesting" how a 756 AI Warthog pulls away from my 800 due to the snowy underground.
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:38:45 AM(UTC)
Is it just my tires old brain or are the cars costing more points? I don't remember both costing over 1000 points to get both.
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:40:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Is it just my tires old brain or are the cars costing more points? I don't remember both costing over 1000 points to get both.

I'm happy to tell you it is not you and your old brain is not tired. Check Max's first post.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.

🇨🇦
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:01:16 AM(UTC)
I shared a tune for the Snow Bowlers championship. I tried my S1 tune for the first race and only came third. Then I tried my A class tune and was actually chocked how easy it was to win the remaining two races. The AI must run a much different build because they simply can't keep up with the acceleration and speed. The tune is called Maserati Levante.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:29:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jrasmu3303 Go to Quoted Post
For the Forzathon, second step, "Over Crest, Jump Maybe", with the airborne passes, it says 3 in the wording but the counter is 5 and it is requiring 5 to move past that step.

I ran into the same issue and I think I figured it out. It says to Airborne Pass Three people. The counter has X/5, which I came to understand as passing three people five times. It comes down to having to Airborne Pass 15 people in reality. That is exactly what I did when it popped for me.
 3 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:48:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DerKleineDucky Go to Quoted Post
600 FP Car: 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha (existing Exclusive model)

Is this a test how much we are willing to pay in the Forzathon shop for a car?

I actually see it as a big fat gift to all the so-called "Legendary Painters" & "Legendary Tuners", because they can snap these up for the same as you can right now (600FP).

However, if you were to go and try to sell one in the AH and assuming you are a mere-mortal painter/tuner, guess how much your max sale price would be? 100,000cr?

Whereas, a "LP" or "LT" could theoretically buy a few of these now and sit on them for a week or two until they are no longer available at the current FP price and then sell for.........your guess is as good as mne. :(

#33 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:53:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The community races event in my case is locked (the game tell me that I have to download the races but I don't know how to download them).
How to participate?
suggestion?

This happened to me also (has also happened on a championship last week too).

The most annoying thing I found tho' was when I backed out of the event to try something else, I was limited to the vehicles specific to that event and even returning to the festival did not reset my vehicles.

How I reset it was to start another solo event, select someone's blueprint with "Anything Goes" for vehicle type and then quit thew race.

#34 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:09:01 PM(UTC)
Duplicate post! Please Delete!

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:24:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:14:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rebfig Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jrasmu3303 Go to Quoted Post
For the Forzathon, second step, "Over Crest, Jump Maybe", with the airborne passes, it says 3 in the wording but the counter is 5 and it is requiring 5 to move past that step.

I ran into the same issue and I think I figured it out. It says to Airborne Pass Three people. The counter has X/5, which I came to understand as passing three people five times. It comes down to having to Airborne Pass 15 people in reality. That is exactly what I did when it popped for me.

Nope, it's just 5 Airborne Passes.

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:15:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:59:08 PM(UTC)
This weeks trial can kiss my azz! Absolute waste of most people's time.

Give it one go and my whole team were behind the whole red team.

What is the point for a poxie chat phrase that no one uses?

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:00:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:13:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
This weeks trial can kiss my azz! Absolute waste of most people's time.

Give it one go and my whole team were behind the whole red team.

What is the point for a poxie chat phrase that no one uses?

I won it on the 3rd attempt but the whole event was not fun. Did it with a friend who also knows what counts on team races. The only thing we did was crashing into the AI, trying to push them out of checkpoints/against walls/buildings and constantly block them to let our team members pass. All done without losing too much ground ourselves. I spent half the races looking behind my car to swerve into the way of the incoming AI cars.
With proper racing I would still have to win this trial, I'm sure of that.
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:42:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
The only thing we did was crashing into the AI, trying to push them out of checkpoints/against walls/buildings and constantly block them to let our team members pass.
That's normally what I do. Even to the point where I take up the position of "Rear Gunner" and let the opponents almost lap me and then just get in their way as much as possible, allowing my own team to catch up and pass the red team.

No such luck this time as the Red Team where way too fast for all of us.

#39 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:42:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GTP Titan Go to Quoted Post
i'm at the windmill, half way through the jump i hit this invisible wall and fall straight down to the ground counting my distance.

You have to do it offline, if you go too fast when online your car will stop.
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:44:05 PM(UTC)
I agree with the others, what's up with these 600 FP Cars? It's a big drain even after you complete the whole week events, even a bigger drain if you don't already have the FE cars.

Since the seasonal championships on Fortune Island are nothing but repeats now (it is a small island afterall), perhaps offer Forzathon Points as the rewards instead of the other prizes?
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:55:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
I shared a tune for the Snow Bowlers championship. I tried my S1 tune for the first race and only came third. Then I tried my A class tune and was actually chocked how easy it was to win the remaining two races. The AI must run a much different build because they simply can't keep up with the acceleration and speed. The tune is called Maserati Levante.

Confirmed! Could not break 7'ish position at 900. Tried this and first try was a win. That bridge on Quarry is still a pain in the rear however. Almost RNG lol
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:25:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
I agree with the others, what's up with these 600 FP Cars? It's a big drain even after you complete the whole week events, even a bigger drain if you don't already have the FE cars.

Since the seasonal championships on Fortune Island are nothing but repeats now (it is a small island afterall), perhaps offer Forzathon Points as the rewards instead of the other prizes?
I don't know whether it is because people have been complaining about having too many Forzathon points OR the Dev's want more people doing the absolute silliness that is Forzathon Live. Whatever it may have just killed the game for me. All I do anymore anyway is the weekly stuff and buy whatever I don't have in the Shop. With the points that you can get weekly, 340 I think, that would still leave over 700 you would need from doing the Live silliness just to get the 2 cars. I think I will have to pass on that.

#43 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:48:45 PM(UTC)
I was doing a championship when this happened : https://xboxclips.com/Sm...3-4692-82df-93db3c609553 Start the video at 3:20 :D Since when the night comes so fast? :D
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:47:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smiley Beat Go to Quoted Post
I was doing a championship when this happened : https://xboxclips.com/Sm...3-4692-82df-93db3c609553 Start the video at 3:20 :D Since when the night comes so fast? :D

The same happened to me...
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:58:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WC5B Go to Quoted Post

Confirmed! Could not break 7'ish position at 900. Tried this and first try was a win. That bridge on Quarry is still a pain in the rear however. Almost RNG lol

I just used the stock Bowler, no issues
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:01:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smiley Beat Go to Quoted Post

Secret event discovered! Solar Eclipse!
#47 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:19:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WC5B Go to Quoted Post

I won against unbeatable drivatars with my first attempt at 900, but I wouldn't say it was an easy win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArvgFO3RGA0
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:32:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
I won it on the 3rd attempt but the whole event was not fun. Did it with a friend who also knows what counts on team races. The only thing we did was crashing into the AI, trying to push them out of checkpoints/against walls/buildings and constantly block them to let our team members pass. All done without losing too much ground ourselves. I spent half the races looking behind my car to swerve into the way of the incoming AI cars.
With proper racing I would still have to win this trial, I'm sure of that.

It's definitely the hardest one yet, not sure why. The first race is an easy win, I've been ahead of all the drivatars every time. Part of the reason is they take a terrible line at one point and you can very easily pass two of them each lap there. With 5 laps there's plenty of time to pick them off. The 2nd one I think the best I've finished is 3rd, I just can't make any impression on the first 2. They complete the race in about 2:04, whereas the best I've done solo starting from the back is around 2:08, so I just can't drive the course that fast and I think I'm around 27th on the world leaderboard for the rivals for that course. And the 3rd one, by the time the field has spaced out and I'm not being bumped about, the worst one was I think I had 6 of them ahead of me that again, I just couldn't make any impression on. You can see their impossible performance in places. In the first race, even though I was able to easily beat them in other places, there's one point where I'm going faster than them past the barn on the right, and they go to the left. Based on relative speed I should keep on gaining on them, but when they come back into view they have deployed super acceleration to shoot ahead of me.

At least they seem to have partially fixed the bug of it being possible to beat unbeatable drivatars ;-)
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:18:49 PM(UTC)
Is the "Over Crest, Jump Maybe" just not working at all for anyone, tried several times in several different cars and even when jumping past a group of 4-5 cars i get nothing...
#50 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:34:15 PM(UTC)
New to Forza on Xbox one but previouslyplayed lots of Forza on Xbox 360. Got the Carr Pass cars however the cars that should have been out on the 31st of jan can still not be obtained. Is there anything specific i need to do in order to claim them ? When i look in downloads its not available there either yet.
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error