20 Pages<<17181920PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#451 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:18:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Possibly I missed it but reading about Community support, as its label indicates clearly, was support from COMMUNITY.

Considering game is accessible from PCs (with wheels different Windows OS versions ... ) and different versions of Xbox, game being international and huge number of features, doing testing correctly is, by far, too expensive. It's easier/cheaper to put all the pressure on developers shoulders using Graal automated testing than to organise a pilote phase. Outcome is team focusing on things they did develop ( playlist, route creator ) or with expected low bug impact ( design/liveries ,cars ), honestly, would do the same in such conditions.

The company I worked for had 1 of everything. So you would have an XBox One standard, XBox One S, an XBox One X, a few mixtures of each if there are different hard drives. A few PC's with various parts. It' s pretty standard to do that in the computer game industry.
 2 users liked this post.
#452 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:18:47 PM(UTC)
Series 16 update stream.

Sometimes it's not what it's said but what and how something is done. Doing segments like that is sort of message by itself. Myself I thought it worked very well with Horizon having it's own identity in Forza franchise and whoever played car dealer character Tommy, he did stellar job there.
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#453 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 9:53:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post
Series 16 update stream.

Sometimes it's not what it's said but what and how something is done. Doing segments like that is sort of message by itself. Myself I thought it worked very well with Horizon having it's own identity in Forza franchise and whoever played car dealer character Tommy, he did stellar job there.

I've passed the message on to our very own Tommy Bargins! Thanks for this feedback
 3 users liked this post.
#454 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 10:04:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Series 16 update stream.

I've passed the message on to our very own Tommy Bargins! Thanks for this feedback

I totally agree, it gave me quite the chuckle and it got tons of likes when I mentioned on the youtube page
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#455 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 3:11:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Series 16 update stream.

I totally agree, it gave me quite the chuckle and it got tons of likes when I mentioned on the youtube page

I passed this on too. It was fun to have something a little different as we're always trying to keep things fresh.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2019 3:16:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#456 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 2:09:03 PM(UTC)
Why is RetroKystal, of all people, suspended?! What happened?
#457 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 2:30:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Why is RetroKystal, of all people, suspended?! What happened?

Uh oh!
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#458 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 2:36:14 PM(UTC)
According to Twitter, she has decided to leave Playground Games for other opportunities.
 1 user liked this post.
#459 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:51:31 PM(UTC)
So they ban her? Lmbo
 2 users liked this post.
#460 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:58:09 PM(UTC)
Most likely it's the easiest way to lock the account (since she no longer is a representative of the company) without deleting the account and all her previous posts (which are still relevant).

Think of it as quitting your job and having to hand in your security swipe card - no-one can enter the building as you any more (either yourself or someone posing as you), but all the work you did whilst you were still employed still exists and is valid.
#461 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 4:41:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Most likely it's the easiest way to lock the account (since she no longer is a representative of the company) without deleting the account and all her previous posts (which are still relevant).

Think of it as quitting your job and having to hand in your security swipe card - no-one can enter the building as you any more (either yourself or someone posing as you), but all the work you did whilst you were still employed still exists and is valid.

Sounds plausible, but Mechberg isn't suspended is he? Even so, the forums are for all Forza fans, she owns the game just like all of us. She shouldn't lose access if she wants to take part in the community. Maybe it will be back to normal some months down the line, but I get your explanation.
#462 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 8:38:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post

Sounds plausible, but Mechberg isn't suspended is he? Even so, the forums are for all Forza fans, she owns the game just like all of us. She shouldn't lose access if she wants to take part in the community. Maybe it will be back to normal some months down the line, but I get your explanation.

Could depend on whether or not the username/GT is associated with their job, like how someone might have two Twitter accounts - a personal/private one, and a corporate one as part of their role. Could also be something to do with where they have moved on to (ie a competitor), or even something she voluntarily did herself to lock the account.

Just spitballing though.
 1 user liked this post.
#463 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 1:00:20 AM(UTC)
So are we getting a new rep? Preferably someone who doesn't just copy and paste the same line about telling us to submit a ticket?
 2 users liked this post.
#464 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 4:07:39 AM(UTC)
Gentlemen,

Best that we not use these forums to speculate on the circumstances surrounding the departure of staff.

Edited by user Monday, January 20, 2020 4:11:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#465 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 6:42:07 AM(UTC)
Well I heard that Hiero guy is leaving and they've already suspended his tea privileges! lol
 4 users liked this post.
#466 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 7:31:09 AM(UTC)
Not going anywhere but the biscuits do seem to have gone missing lately.

✔ Verified Moderator

1 user liked this post.
#467 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 9:46:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hieronymus1967 Go to Quoted Post
Gentlemen,

Best that we not use these forums to speculate on the circumstances surrounding the departure of staff.

So, since you are only addressing the Gentlemen, can the Ladies on the forum still speculate?

#468 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 10:06:24 AM(UTC)
Uh oh.
 5 users liked this post.
#469 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 12:08:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
Gentlemen,

So, since you are only addressing the Gentlemen, can the Ladies on the forum still speculate?

My apologies, the ladies tend to be far less in need of gentle correction than the young men who tend to post on the forums.

None of us should be using the forums to speculate about staff departures and the circumstances regarding those departures.

✔ Verified Moderator

#470 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 12:33:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
Gentlemen,

My apologies, the ladies tend to be far less in need of gentle correction than the young men who tend to post on the forums.

None of us should be using the forums to speculate about staff departures and the circumstances regarding those departures.

:)
 3 users liked this post.
#471 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 3:27:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So are we getting a new rep? Preferably someone who doesn't just copy and paste the same line about telling us to submit a ticket?

Funny because I bet the next rep will do the same thing because that’s all they can do to shut the annoying complainers up.
 1 user liked this post.
#472 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 11:51:11 PM(UTC)
Well even the "submit a ticket" better than the dead silence I got from Hier when I sent a PM asking direction to discuss missing content.

Ironic that RetroKrystal is banned, but her product remains. To avert an issue, that is not speculating about departure. It is statement of fact.

I guess "the act of corrections" includes banning or thread closure but not responding to a PM. Different from every other board I've been on.

I miss RK, all luck and good wishes to her and a few others that have left.

IBTL
 1 user liked this post.
#473 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:48:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post
Well even the "submit a ticket" better than the dead silence I got from Hier when I sent a PM asking direction to discuss missing content.

Ironic that RetroKrystal is banned, but her product remains. To avert an issue, that is not speculating about departure. It is statement of fact.

I guess "the act of corrections" includes banning or thread closure but not responding to a PM. Different from every other board I've been on.

IBTL

Well did you SuMbiT a TicKeT
Why message a mod about your game issue
They look after the forum..not game issues
Try reading the stickies at the top of the forum
 4 users liked this post.
#474 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 4:20:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sfumato720 Go to Quoted Post

IBTL

First things first, my apologies, I did not realize you had sent me a PM as I do not regularly check them and this particular iteration of forum software has never been good at alerting me to new entries in my inbox. It's probably pertinent to note that we moderators are volunteers, not paid staff and our understanding of our obligations to the forum might differ from yours.

Second, I've now reviewed your request and must decline it. We do not and will not allow discussion/debate of enforcement issues here on the forums and the discussion you proposed is certainly ban-adjacent. We've been down that same road many times over the years and it has never failed to go very badly in the end.

✔ Verified Moderator

#475 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:39:07 AM(UTC)
Fair enough, it's still an issue that non-forum/mod/enforcement needs to consider. If not your pay grade, perhaps turfing it to someone that can consider community impact. Appreciate your looking at my request. Thanks for responding Hier, and for time.

Talby, this had nothing to do with a ban/issue with me or my game. It was a sincere concern over a matter about content loss. My reading skills > some's social skills.

I've got 3 tickets pending for 4-6 weeks about a broken auction house. I'm pretty blue now from holding my breath. DD F150 breaks "my Auctions". Cool you have the patter down ;)

Back to dance party with crashy race partners. There's no "I" in team, but idiot starts with one :D.

A suggestion of ghosting at start/first 30sec/with car to car contact could help this issue. I know what I'll do, I'll submit a Ticket (sorry, stunna type died in '09) Bwahahahahaha. FH6 here we come.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:44:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: grammar typo

20 Pages<<17181920PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error