This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
87 Pages<<7677787980>>PrevNext
#1926 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2020 1:09:13 PM(UTC)
i really stop playing games now, thanks for forza horizon.
Previously I spent my time playing FIFA Series. since 2013 and I stopped at FIFA 19.
I am fed up with the FIFA game because there is a match fixing or scrifting . I think all adult gamers will feel the same if their initial goal of playing games to be competitive, match fixing in FIFA is no longer a secret, they already know everything and many stop after knowing that.
and after in fifa I played forza horizon 4, how surprised I turned out forza horizon 4 also in rank adventure mode I felt a strange thing, I seemed to play not with humans. wow I think this is similar to match fixing in fifa.
and this is what makes me stop playing any game now.
how stupid we are being played by develover games.
but it is good for me, finally I can stop to play games and focus on work now.
once again thank you forza horizon 4.
#1927 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2020 7:32:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Siaganmaya Go to Quoted Post
i really stop playing games now, thanks for forza horizon.
Previously I spent my time playing FIFA Series. since 2013 and I stopped at FIFA 19.
I am fed up with the FIFA game because there is a match fixing or scrifting . I think all adult gamers will feel the same if their initial goal of playing games to be competitive, match fixing in FIFA is no longer a secret, they already know everything and many stop after knowing that.
and after in fifa I played forza horizon 4, how surprised I turned out forza horizon 4 also in rank adventure mode I felt a strange thing, I seemed to play not with humans. wow I think this is similar to match fixing in fifa.
and this is what makes me stop playing any game now.
how stupid we are being played by develover games.
but it is good for me, finally I can stop to play games and focus on work now.
once again thank you forza horizon 4.

I have plenty of issues with FH4 but please don't insult it to such a degree that it's on the same level as FIFA.

The less realistic Horizon games are still better simulations of real driving than FIFA's pathetic yearly attempts at simulating football.

Horizon could have 0 licensed vehicles and still be a very good game, take the licenses out of FIFA and it would be exposed for the terrible game that it actually is, and that's coming from someone who played all but 2 FIFA's including it's spin-offs from 2003-2018.
 1 user liked this post.
#1928 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:11:28 PM(UTC)
Here's what I consider a bad design... I just clicked on 'quickplay, join an unranked adventure'. It comes up and says a friend is playing online adventure, join them instead? Okay why not. Then it comes up S2 street racing, I think no thanks so I'll quit, but oh what's this? It's a RANKED adventure. So I lose rank by quitting. Didn't I previously click on UNranked? Oh... silly me. Or silly game?
 2 users liked this post.
#1929 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 4:55:03 AM(UTC)
So I checked it this morning, looks like I lost about 40 points for quitting. A huge amount to lose at rank 5. I just played another round (S1 summer road), won the first race, second race at Horizon festival I started near the back, got to near the front then was bashed into the wall deliberately, stopping me dead. Ended up finishing 9th. Won the last race. Ended 3rd, tied on 44 with 1st and 2nd. Lost 6 more points because all the opponents were 7-10 rank. Would have won easily if not for the wrecker in the 2nd race.

As for finishing '3rd' even though I was on 44 points with 1st and 2nd, but unlike both of them, I'd won 2 out of the 3 races? So why not put me in 1st? Who knows how this game works.

Why do I bother? I'm not sure.

Edited by user Friday, May 29, 2020 5:12:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1930 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:41:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So I checked it this morning, looks like I lost about 40 points for quitting. A huge amount to lose at rank 5. I just played another round (S1 summer road), won the first race, second race at Horizon festival I started near the back, got to near the front then was bashed into the wall deliberately, stopping me dead. Ended up finishing 9th. Won the last race. Ended 3rd, tied on 44 with 1st and 2nd. Lost 6 more points because all the opponents were 7-10 rank. Would have won easily if not for the wrecker in the 2nd race.

As for finishing '3rd' even though I was on 44 points with 1st and 2nd, but unlike both of them, I'd won 2 out of the 3 races? So why not put me in 1st? Who knows how this game works.

Ranked will remain one of feature of FH I carefully avoided to get in, just doing qualification/playlist. I consider it toxic.

Up to me, the worst thing about ranked is it is educating players disrespect of others like creating a generation of players with high ramming skills and considering it is a top rated skill to have ( both doing and dodging).

Ranked is supposed to evaluate skills and is not considering the collisions ...

Negative points is making sense in theory but here, it is major, ultimate source for ramming ( win at all costs Senna's way ) and leaving ...

End of the day, not promoting good spirit gaming, not fun, not playing.

#1931 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 12:28:38 AM(UTC)
You can’t really have a ranking system without having a risk of dropping positions. In any event, I think most of the ramming etc would still occur as players are concerned about winning each individual race - you can see in the trial and in team races where the result isn’t in doubt that the same behaviour occurs. The only way to change that is to have a system that rewards clean driving or heavily punishes bad driving.
#1932 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2020 10:23:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
You can’t really have a ranking system without having a risk of dropping positions. In any event, I think most of the ramming etc would still occur as players are concerned about winning each individual race - you can see in the trial and in team races where the result isn’t in doubt that the same behaviour occurs. The only way to change that is to have a system that rewards clean driving or heavily punishes bad driving.

Agree on the rank principle itself is inducing that one can go up and down. The rank drop on loss is just so huge that it is, up to me, the root cause for 40% of ramming, the other 40% I associate to no reward for clean racing, 20% remaining to mistake and players never getting the point. Up to me, the point loss should never exceed the number of points you would have gained winning the same cp.

There is no way to prevent people to close FH or unplug the internet, no way to distinguish between unplug the internet for internet went down, all that can be done is to give player the feeling that it is not worth going that way. No one likes to restart an app, no one likes to go for switching of his internet connection, so, the effort required for so must be superior to the impact of loosing a CP. Achieving this requires that loss of points is low and that there is some possible points to get from something else than winning the race, like ... racing clean for instance.

Less frustration, less aggressiveness, less leavers ... more fun !

Last, I think having a monthly leaderboard of ranked like the best racer of the month could be good thing. it would require to consider the number of CP left before finish, number of hits etc but it would allow new players to shine and have something more live than "All times hall of fame"
#1933 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:55:41 PM(UTC)
anyone ells then me that thinks free roam rush is the most retarded usless race concept ever ?!
#1934 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:31:34 AM(UTC)
Anything goes team adventure tile not working at all whstz the point of it ther if you cant level it up this has been a issue for to long sort it out were paying good money for these games we expect them to work as intended also that HS off eliminator mode is whichever person thought off that thanks a bunch 3 achievements so bloody hard to get il not get 100% in this forza title GREAT WORK FORZA AND PLAYGROUND

Edited by user Saturday, June 6, 2020 12:32:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1935 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:13:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Anything goes team adventure tile not working at all whstz the point of it ther if you cant level it up this has been a issue for to long sort it out were paying good money for these games we expect them to work as intended also that HS off eliminator mode is whichever person thought off that thanks a bunch 3 achievements so bloody hard to get il not get 100% in this forza title GREAT WORK FORZA AND PLAYGROUND

Anything goes adventure got removed very early on

Achievements arent all supposed to easy
Some should at least be hard
#1936 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:00:57 AM(UTC)
Another series, another adventure and another moan about the starting grid system from me.

After winning the 1st race I start 2nd to last in both the other two races while 2nd in the adventure started 1st in them, I somehow won Wind Farm Rush which meant I only needed 2nd in the Marathon to win the adventure, and thank God I did because I had absolutely no chance of beating the guy in the Elise GT1, finished 16 seconds behind him but got the 2nd place, considering he already had a huge advantage from the start + had a '19 911 much better suited to the Marathon I was quite happy with that, we were the only 2 that finished.

But even still the grid selection is nonsensical and influences races far too much, something as simple as making race 2 onwards go in reverse order of the adventure ranking would be so much better, at least then you wouldn't be losing several seconds on your closest rival straight away through no fault of your own.
#1937 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 6:54:21 AM(UTC)
Bom dia,

Pessoal, não estaria mais que na hora de estarem se preocupando na questão da pontuação ?

Hoje o jogo perdeu toda a sua graça de jogatina pelo motivo que os players saem do meio da partida prejudicando os demais e sem contabilizar os pontos, ate quando vamos assim ? o forza realmente está abandonando as especialidades na qual tem e os outros tomando conta em questão de penalidades e tudo mais ?

Teria que separar está questão e começar a dar banimentos de formas severas para que o jogo volte a ter um espirito esportivo.

Quando sofre desconexão por parte de internet oscilando ou ate mesmo problema de servidos e DNS.

Os banimentos poderia ser de forma coerente e com analise a cada partida abandonada.

1º Banir 10 minutos para não se conectar online
2º Banir 10 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 10 minutos
3º Banir 20 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 20 minutos
4º Banir 40 minutos por 5 partidas desconectando do comboio na qual estiver e não conetar o online ate o fim dos 40 minutos

Apos estes banimentos começa a contabilizar 1 dia sem jogatina online e depois novos banimentos.

Notificando a todos os jogadores antes desta nova regra e posteriormente começar aplicar o mesmo ! vai ser ruim e ter bastante reclamações ? sim irá ter por que todo procedimento é ruim no inicio do seu processo mas dai sim vamos ter jogadores nas quais realmente querem jogar e não incomodar durante o jogo.

Espero que ao menos seja lido e possam usar o regramento, por que todo jogo possui regras e são aplicadas ai me pergunto.. o Forza com todo o aperfeiçoamento e detalhamento ótimo que tem não se aplica em nada ?

Obrigado !
#1938 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2020 10:16:52 AM(UTC)
in english please
#1939 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:01:37 AM(UTC)
I turned out forza horizon 4 also in rank adventure mode I felt a strange thing, I seemed to play not with humans.

I wish, but no, those are humans.

#1940 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 9:33:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RBXGT2 Go to Quoted Post
I turned out forza horizon 4 also in rank adventure mode I felt a strange thing, I seemed to play not with humans.

I wish, but no, those are humans.

As a matter of facts, not possible to be 100% sure here, they could put some drivatars. I don't think they do but they could, would it be a bad thing ? Instead of waiting the 12th player and restarting the process etc, just add a drivatar and start, would that makes so much of a difference? Since ranked is mixing all the levels, what would be so negative about it?

1 user liked this post.
#1941 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 10:08:07 PM(UTC)
[quote]
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Ranked will remain one of feature of FH I carefully avoided to get in, just doing qualification/playlist. I consider it toxic.

Up to me, the worst thing about ranked is it is educating players disrespect of others like creating a generation of players with high ramming skills and considering it is a top rated skill to have ( both doing and dodging).

Ranked is supposed to evaluate skills and is not considering the collisions ...

Negative points is making sense in theory but here, it is major, ultimate source for ramming ( win at all costs Senna's way ) and leaving ...

End of the day, not promoting good spirit gaming, not fun, not playing.

I've had a couple of similar experiences and today was the last straw for me... tying for 2nd place in the championship (3 races) and with about 100 metres to go to the finish line in the last race some moron in a red pickup truck took offence at me catching up and deliberately collided into me sending me into a building stopping me dead. I just don't get the mentality of these idiots. I have raced real cars on real racetracks, and no one does that. If they did they would either face massive fines or be banned. No one could make a career out of continually ramming their opponents to gain an advantage. It would be like running a marathon and being tripped up 10 metres from the finish line. Its shameful and disgraceful that the perpetrators are allowed to get away with it. I refuse to use the same tactics, so for me, I'm voting with my feet and moving to another game. This might save me some money as I won't need to pay MS for an online subscription anymore.

...Just a thought: Has anyone played in Teams and do the same problems exist in that mode?

#1942 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:21:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FanaticPenny546 Go to Quoted Post
[quote]...Just a thought: Has anyone played in Teams and do the same problems exist in that mode?

yes, this problem exists also in ranked team adventure.

sometimes it's the forza synchro and sometimes the collision detection did not work.

sometimes i think it would be better to do ranked team adventure total ghosting like drift adventure.

#1943 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 12:29:44 PM(UTC)
I just did two cross country events in a row and have now skipped three, so the game has given me 5 in a row. I don’t even mind cross country but it does come up way too often.
#1944 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 12:55:18 PM(UTC)
Teams seems to generally have less ramming/cheating. That’s partially because half the other racers are meant to be on your team and possibly also because there tends to be more gap between standards - so less wheel to wheel racing. Also, if you do happen to get knocked around a checkpoint it’s less damaging - your team might still win that race anyway and, even if they don’t, it doesn’t affect the rest of the races (whereas in FFA you’ll have lost lots of points for a low finish).
#1945 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 1:25:18 PM(UTC)
Have played a fairly sustained amount of FFA this weekend, with a 17/8 win loss record, which has moved me up about 100 points. Now at League 3 and currently 150th in the rankings. I don’t think I’ve lost to anyone lower than League 4 so most of the losses have still resulted in positive points.

My key weakness though remains FRR. I just don’t know enough of the courses and every time I come up against a high ranked player on cross country or dirt I’m pretty much certain to have at least an 8 point handicap to make up in the three “proper” races as they all seem to have perfect knowledge of all the FRR routes!

I came across one League 2 player earlier using an obvious speed cheat. I reported him but he looks to have still been playing subsequently. Hopefully he will be swiftly banned tomorrow but I don’t trust the enforcement team so if you do happen to come across a high ranked player with the initials S S who is clearly cheating, make sure you report them as well!
#1946 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 6:46:54 PM(UTC)
Quote:
I came across one League 2 player earlier using an obvious speed cheat. I reported him but he looks to have still been playing subsequently. Hopefully he will be swiftly banned tomorrow but I don’t trust the enforcement team so if you do happen to come across a high ranked player with the initials S S who is clearly cheating, make sure you report them as well!

How do they speed cheat? I've always wondered how some players get to the target so quickly and I've assumed it was because they knew a quicker route (e.g. it took me a while before I discovered the short-cut through the railway tunnel).

One other thing: I've noticed on my Xbox that some players vehicles seem to flash on and off, like multiple rewinds or a badly edited movie, is this my Xbox, or the players doing something devious?

Thanks for the comments so far.

1 user liked this post.
#1947 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:53:25 PM(UTC)
If you play this game too long you'll start to hate it. The rollovers have been and are still the biggest problem no matter what mode you play in. It's a shame because FM8 should have been out by now. I'm not accustomed to playing the same forza title for more than 1 year
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#1948 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:17:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I just did two cross country events in a row and have now skipped three, so the game has given me 5 in a row. I don’t even mind cross country but it does come up way too often.

I made a sustained effort to find a road race, non winter A class FFA last night. Most of what I got in about 10 tries was cross country or dirt. I never got what I wanted so I did what I normally do and played unranked.

Ranked could have been split into two options: road and street, or cross country and dirt. Let the player choose! A revolutionary concept, they should teach this in game design school... oh they do! But this developer knows better (or not as the case may be).

I believe most people roll their eyes hard when another winter / cross country / dirt comes up, and it's the main reason ranked is so unpopulated - it's hard work finding what you want, so most people end up not bothering and doing something else with their precious free time, something which this developer doesn't respect enough.

Edited by user Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:26:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1949 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 10:19:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
If you play this game too long you'll start to hate it. The rollovers have been and are still the biggest problem no matter what mode you play in. It's a shame because FM8 should have been out by now. I'm not accustomed to playing the same forza title for more than 1 year

+1

This must be the most unresponsive and frustrating AAA developer in the industry.
#1950 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2020 12:07:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FanaticPenny546 Go to Quoted Post

How do they speed cheat? I've always wondered how some players get to the target so quickly and I've assumed it was because they knew a quicker route (e.g. it took me a while before I discovered the short-cut through the railway tunnel).

One other thing: I've noticed on my Xbox that some players vehicles seem to flash on and off, like multiple rewinds or a badly edited movie, is this my Xbox, or the players doing something devious?

Thanks for the comments so far.

On PC there are tools to adjust the force each wheel is experiencing giving the car more speed than normally possible. Can be seen on various ghosts in Rivals and sometimes during online racing.
The more one knows about the potential of cars in the given classes the more obvious it gets.
As an example there is one gamertag in a S2 998 Ferrari F50 GT who set unachievable times in some Rivals events. His car accelerates faster than what is possible and it's easy to detect because the builds of the F50 GT are so restricted before it hits X-class and neither can match the speed of his car.

So, either a "PC Magic" enhanced car or an X-class build disguised as S2 998 which is also possible.
That's what you always get if a game is available on PC and thanks to cross-play all Xbox users have to deal with it as well.
87 Pages<<7677787980>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error