This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
74 Pages<<7071727374PrevNext
#1776 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 6:56:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
I think I’ve been lucky but I’ve played a lot over the last few days and I’ve only had one S1 X event. Agree it’s not particularly fun - to be competitive you need a very powerful vehicle and one wrong bounce off a jump can totally wreck your race. If it helps, I’ve found the Ranger Raptor to be competitive and better to drive than most of the other options.

I don’t mind freeroam rush but the time needed to learn every course to actually get good at it is astronomical. Having not played ranked properly for a few months, I don’t have anywhere near the knowledge needed.

I got S1 CC almost every time when i choose FFA i can do pretty fine in races but even races it feels more avoiding making mistakes than trying to drive fast because even one mistake can cost championship so it's not really feel that fun that road racing.

I havent never play mutch ranked in this game so i can just imagine how mutch it would take time to learn best route in every freeroam rush, it's still feel just so stupid that in competive game mode you have races that you have no way to practice outside doing adventures and hoping to get right playlist.
#1777 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 3:56:07 PM(UTC)
I just saw someone using a bone shaker in custom adventures. First I've seen one since this (partial?) ban came into effect.
 2 users liked this post.
#1778 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 4:48:19 AM(UTC)
Anyone else got an issue that points they win aren’t being added to their score - I seem to have been stuck at the same score despite supposedly winning a combined 23 points in events last night.
 1 user liked this post.
#1779 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:58:38 AM(UTC)
I played earlier and my points went up, as displayed on the ranking mode select screen. Not sure if the leaderboard score updated as IME that can be different for a while.

I wish they'd sort out some of the gremlins from this. I went to play a ranked team game the other night and during the start sequence just after it showed my team's cars lined up, it kept me waiting for like a minute and then unceremoniously dumped me back to free roam. I lost a load of points and the leaderboard put it down as as loss. I mean come on.

I came 2nd in a FFA match earlier to a very dirty player (who was ranked level 1, to my 5) who I stood a decent chance of beating as there wasn't much between us, but both he and several others in the lobby were such dirty players that it was a miracle I ended 2nd. You can't even fight fire with fire any more, at least not reliably, because sometimes you will just ghost right through them, but other times they have no problem giving you a 'cute' little tap which makes you lose precious time or places which in a short race is often impossible to make up.

I still wish we had fully ghosted ranked races but I guess that battle has been fought and lost already.

Edited by user Sunday, November 24, 2019 8:36:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1780 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 8:09:20 AM(UTC)
HombreMike be ashamed of yourself pal, League 3 and you have to resort to ramming off the road to beat a chump like me who plays once a month for the playlist and uses whatever's laying about in his garage instead of a purpose tuned Elise GT1 like you had, just sad.
#1781 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 3:29:53 PM(UTC)
Anyone else got an issue that points they win aren’t being added to their score - I seem to have been stuck at the same score despite supposedly winning a combined 23 points in events last night.

Further to this, I just had a team adventure win and went from 4201 to 4211, still said 4201 on the select screen even after restarting the game. The proper score is reflected in the leaderboard this time though. Some weirdness going on then.
#1782 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 5:26:22 PM(UTC)
Sounds like the same issue. My main screen shows 4,451. The rankings screen showed 4,453 (my last win was worth 2 points). I win another one for +13 points and it now shows 4,464. Seems the main points are stuck and the rankings shows the stuck points plus your last unregistered result.
 1 user liked this post.
#1783 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 7:50:22 AM(UTC)
The forza game servers are a funny thing. Its like they know which rooms you wanna play in and those rooms never get to you. I played the entire weekend and i'm becoming fond of dirt rooms. You know what hardly came for me the whole time? Dirt rooms. I got 7 cross country rooms in a row, I love cross country but I was yearning for more dirt. B class is probably the most competitive lobby right now, specifically B in the winter.

Some will go for power while skipping the winter tires and others will try to balance the two. The 3 or 4 winter rooms I did get were ALL down to the last race. Top 3 were separated by a few points. One room even finished in a 3-WAY draw of 78, how crazy is that??? Since I held the lead going into that last race I ended up winning the room. I love those types of rooms even if I lose, I still have a ton of fun while doing it. MORE B PLEASE!

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 9:20:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 2 users liked this post.
#1784 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:10:45 AM(UTC)
With the start being ghosted why can't all players start on the same spot? It's way too much of an advantage starting 1st, so much so that people starting at the back could in theory set the fastest time in the world for that track and still not win.

1st race I ever won in ranked FFA was a street race where I started at the front with an S1 Impala I had from a seasonal championship, the car was a joke, a boat with loads of power that cornered just like one, but because I blitzed away at the start nobody got near me the entire race, my starting advantage meant the gap after the 1st corner was too much for everyone else to make up, all I did when I won was snort in disbelief, that car was all I had at the time but it should never have got near winning a race.
#1785 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 7:07:41 PM(UTC)

I'm facing the same problem. Won back to back 2 online adventures but stuck on the same points.
 1 user liked this post.
#1786 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:53:48 AM(UTC)
I submitted a ticket and got a response saying the devs were looking into it and they would let the Forza community know when resolved.
#1787 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:38:38 AM(UTC)
I got a good one for you all. I was in the menu messing around with the button setup, messed around and removed my shift up button. Go into a lobby and cant change gears. Had to quit out and got penalized 80 points. UGH it'll take a little while to gain that back. I was fuming

1 user liked this post.
#1788 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 11:39:12 AM(UTC)
Hi all:

I have played online adventure for some time and have the following suggestions:

1) Please let everyone stay ghosted for the entire race, I understand we are ghosted at the beginning and we are ghosted when avoiding high speed collisions, but when players are close to each other or right behind you, people are still ramming around, pushing out of the check point, bump you out of the road, etc, Last week(during season 15), for a brief time, like 2 hours or so, we were all ghosted from start to finish, man that was enjoyable! IMO, the only way the race is fair is when we are all ghosted. This can also solve issues like internet lag, etc, in the end, players will just see who was the fastest corssing the line.

2)Please remove Freeroam Rush for at at least Dirt Races, I really don't see the point of Freeroam Rush on Dirt Races, since you already have them on CrossCountry Races. People who love them can do them on CrossCountry Races.

3)Please Give us the Race preference Menu. How it should work?

There are following Racing categories in Online Adventure.
-Street Racing A-S2 (3)
-Dirt Racing B-S1(3)
-CrossCountry A-S1(2) Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

That's 8 Racing categories in total, please let us ban at least 3 of the following Races, E.g. Banning S2 in Strret Racing, B in Dirt and A in CrossCountry Races, or Ban Dirt/Street cimpletely. Players who banned the following races will not get them during Online Adventure.

4)Match making system could be done better.

- Team Online Adventure can be 3v3 instead of 6v6, so that we could match faster and don't have to always stuck on 11/12, you should know what I'm talking about.
- Free for all Adventure really should be 1v1 only, when there are 12 players competing, it's not fair for players to start with position 10-12, I mean, that's quite a distance, similar skilled players will not catch up with that gap, after all, it's online ranked, things have to be fair, and that will save lot's time for match making.

Please also try your best to put players with similar MMRs in the race, there's no point for Level 15 players to go against Level 3 Players.

5)Please design menu for which we can track our match records, we should see at least who we went against, and if you like the player you may invite him/her to your team :D And we should also see how well we did if we were match against the same player, the car they used, map we played, if possible, winrate on each racing category etc.

Thanks. That's all I have to say for now :D
 1 user liked this post.
#1789 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:40:22 PM(UTC)
This game becomes garbage day by day. For around 7 days now I get that stupid error with streaming lost, CPU bla bla and lose points on online adventure.
Is not my computer because I play this game for 1 year and had no issue. The problem is with the game, the internet is full of complaints.

But the creators of this game are deaf and blind, They only see the money. Thumb down from me!
#1790 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:03:40 PM(UTC)
Freeroam still the best event! Needs to be ghosted at the beginning too but I still enjoy it in cross country AND dirt. Thank you!

#1791 Posted : Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:54:26 AM(UTC)
I think I'm fine with freerome rush in Dirt and Cross country. It's really fun to play when you know the correct route. But I think players should be ghosted every time they are close to one another.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 27, 2019 9:55:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1792 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 3:05:18 AM(UTC)
How is it that +1 year after launch, it still offers the team adventure only to convoy leader? It takes over an hour to get all from convoy to get into that same race. It takes all kinds of reloggings and restarts tricks to get it all work. And when we all get in, it is cross country 19/20 of times, and dirt if it's not cross country.

Add some asphalt racing into ranked.
#1793 Posted : Friday, November 29, 2019 5:42:19 AM(UTC)
Quick question, mate of mine has just bought FH4 on his PC and I was wondering if there was any easy was of finding him and getting into a party with him? Im assuming im just looking for a gamer tag as is all on W10 systems right and of course Xbox live i would assume? Any hints or answers in general would be of much use. Cheers!
#1794 Posted : Monday, December 2, 2019 11:16:03 AM(UTC)
Played the entire weekend. I'm slowly creeping up to GM in FFA. I went on a cold streak dropped from 4646 to 4545, then I went on a red hot streak. Won 17 of 20 rooms, seriously think I won 15 in a row and now I sit at 4708.

#1795 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 9:57:12 AM(UTC)
Banning BoneCrusher and TrackTor definetly made everything better...*

*apart from the fact, that it didn't.

So, instead of TrackTors dominating B-Class, there are now usually 2 to 5 Shelby Daytonas, finishing 10s before anyone else. Be it street, rallye or dirt. Right of that bat the Daytona(s) clear the field and are never to be seen again - unless they mess up, which doesn't happen all too often.
A-Class however has at least a 3 car diversity - Ford GT40 MK I, Ford Roadster and the Daytona (again).

Genius.

But instead of banning cars from competitions I'd like to see them adressing the "forced braking" after a collison (penalty is often quite random, whether it's the duration or trigger event - you tapped a wall at 15km/h in a slightly bend? 5Seconds no power it is!), checkpoint credibility (often you don't know if you cleared a checkpoint or if you missed it - how about changing the color after you passed?) and plausibility (driving though the inner flag is a miss, but the guy the left of you, wo didn't even touch it cleared it?) and either make the ghosting permament or have a penalty for excessive ramming.
 1 user liked this post.
#1796 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 1:10:23 AM(UTC)
Why don't you hop in those cars and see if you can wipe the floor with everyone else, you might see it's not that easy. I mean yes some cars are better than others, but chances are when you're soundly beaten, the drivers are better too.

I've been playing a lot of custom free-for-all lately, A class, no free roam. A lot of top players hang about in there and some of them are very, very good indeed, like the other day someone with a Lancer 99 absolutely obliterated a lobby of good players who themselves were in competitive cars like the Alfa TZ2. But then I can go into a typical mixed FFA lobby and most of the time (no bragging, just saying to illustrate the skill gap the game has) will wipe the floor with everyone else. But I go up against real top players and can find myself getting humbled.

Edited by user Friday, December 6, 2019 2:13:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1797 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 4:08:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Why don't you hop in those cars and see if you can wipe the floor with everyone else, you might see it's not that easy. I mean yes some cars are better than others, but chances are when you're soundly beaten, the drivers are better too.

Actually did that. Bought a Daytona, slapped a DJS tune on it and voilá - did 10 events with it, turned out I won 5, 4 in top 3 (behind other Daytonas) and one where I ended in the lower half due to "tree magnetism" (or perfect aiming?) in freeroam rush. It's a bit more of a challenge compared to the '74 Civic RS or the Ford Raptors (which I use usually) driving wise but still way to easy in regards to performance.
I'm only midway through rank 9 (so getting mates from r13 to GM, quite unhealthy mix) but keeping up with rank 5 drivers wasn't much of a challenge with the Shelby - whereas I wasn't even able to get even close with any other car.
#1798 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 4:37:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Faulieh Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Actually did that. Bought a Daytona, slapped a DJS tune on it and voilá - did 10 events with it, turned out I won 5, 4 in top 3 (behind other Daytonas) and one where I ended in the lower half due to "tree magnetism" (or perfect aiming?) in freeroam rush. It's a bit more of a challenge compared to the '74 Civic RS or the Ford Raptors (which I use usually) driving wise but still way to easy in regards to performance.
I'm only midway through rank 9 (so getting mates from r13 to GM, quite unhealthy mix) but keeping up with rank 5 drivers wasn't much of a challenge with the Shelby - whereas I wasn't even able to get even close with any other car.

What about at A class? Not quite so easy there I would think?
#1799 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 5:06:46 AM(UTC)
The Daytona may be the best car at B dirt (I haven’t fully tested but it’s what I’m using for ranked most of the time) but it’s nowhere near as dominant as the Track Tor. A quick check of the B dirt rivals events can swiftly confirm that other cars are very competitive - whereas the Track Tor dominated those boards completely previously.

FN - my understanding is that the 99 Lancer is a top A class dirt car but only if you use Manual-Clutch - otherwise the gear changes lose you a lot of time.
#1800 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 5:16:00 AM(UTC)
The Daytona may be the best car at B dirt (I haven’t fully tested but it’s what I’m using for ranked most of the time) but it’s nowhere near as dominant as the Track Tor. A quick check of the B dirt rivals events can swiftly confirm that other cars are very competitive - whereas the Track Tor dominated those boards completely previously.

FN - my understanding is that the 99 Lancer is a top A class dirt car but only if you use Manual-Clutch - otherwise the gear changes lose you a lot of time.

Someone was using it for A class road races the other day and it was absurdly quick. I always use M+C except for our forum rivals contest the other day, I used just manual, simply because it was Rayne's tune and I noticed he uses manual without clutch and thought he might have specifically tuned it to be better that way, which when every tenth of a second matters, might have helped. (Like manual can be quicker in drag races too.) I've seen some other strange (ie. rarely used) cars in A class road races be very dominant too, there are some Japanese players who evidently have very high skill levels which you can only be in awe of.

Anyway yeah someone trounced me in A class Colossus the other day in the Lancer, I should have taken a screenshot to show the times.

Edited by user Friday, December 6, 2019 5:17:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

74 Pages<<7071727374PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error