This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
70 Pages<<6061626364>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1526 Posted : Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:51:08 PM(UTC)
why oh WHY is this game CONSTANTLY putting me one place behind an opponent when it‘s a clear win?

And i mean,“clear“.This can happen even with two car lengths ahead.It‘s absolutely disgusting and
takes all the fun away of close fights.Why should i keep fighting for the better position if i lose that one anyway?This happened before the big wallgrinding/custom andventure update as well but very rare.Now i face this almost every race.

I imagine it has something to to with the matchmaking changes,definitely playing more often with oversea people now,i‘ve seen a lot of people lagging recently.But it needs to be adressed somehow!

And while we are at it:i love the wallgrinding fix but it‘s WAY to strict.You are already punished if you hit the wall hart in a 90 degreess corner (were u can‘t grind anyway) but almost stopping the car completely for like 5 seconds on top?C‘mon...

And last,i love street only races (without freeroam rush etc) but it‘s often a quicky cause it‘s over after two wins instead of three.Please make it 3 wins as well.And PLEASE put more often LONG tracks in rotation like the beautiful colossus.

Thanks for listening.Or not.Needed to vent.Feel a bit bezter now.

Forza is such a love/hate relationship,more than with any other game i have/play.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:52:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1527 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 3:13:07 AM(UTC)
I just did my multiplayer race for the first time and I understand why I was not there before. The multiplayer is a big joke. An imbalance between each pilot level, each car. Everyone is hitting each other, impossible to race in good condition. difficult choice parameter even less equitable. You run a race with guys who have abs, stability control and dsc, while you do not. Frankly extremely disappointing aboutmultiplayer.
Finally we will have a lego DLC what a joke, the game is more and more oriented to need for speed gameplay, a world open on a very small map, possibility to drive at 400 km / h on the road in the woods. The license leaves in peanut. This is not a car game in any case the passion for the car I do not find it in this game. The atmosphere of a game like test drive unlimited released 13 years ago I miss it. could have found the passion of the automobile in this game despite a physics not top. real garages, flashing indicator, manual engine start, glass manual, manual convertible, manual horn, manual headlight, windshield wiper and many other things ...
Forza horizon finally has only one phyisc and a ton of vehicle but the rest is without souls.

Wall riding, ramming etc still there in the last update ...

Edited by user Wednesday, June 5, 2019 3:22:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1528 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 3:34:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TriXinised Go to Quoted Post
Hi there everyone. Generally, i dont post here much or at all.

But today I have to make an exception because i've had enough of playing back to back cross events in quick adventure this is so annoying!

I mean how it is possible that there is a cross event 3 times in a row? or that there is dirt, cross, dirt, cross ...... WHAT ABOUT road and street???

Let me remind you from Forza Horizon 3 we had voting system after each championship and it was perfect! So, why on earth would you take away something that was greatly appreciated?

Right so just because there is a minority of players who actually enjoy playing cross events 24/7 ... you taken voting away?

Come on and im not going to play custom adventures becuase people dont play these much. I want to play an adventure full of players. But playing cross country all the freaking time really takes away the enjoyment of the game from me. I can't be bothered really.

PLEASE give us voting system again..

Have you tried starting matchmaking at a circuit, sprint or street event location while sat in hyper car or something you want to race those kind of events in. I find this helps matchmake for the kind of event you are looking for. I'm the opposite. I try to find cross and dirt as I do much better in those events and they are longer with freeroam. It's by no means 100% successful though.

#1529 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:55:30 PM(UTC)
I tried FFA tonight for the 1st time in who knows how long. One race and I had enough. It doesn't even feel like a Horizon game anymore. The tracks are not wide enough at all. I must have gotten bumped into 5 times on the 1st lap and you start ghosted!!!! Also it's so cool to have your lower screen spammed to death with "nice driving" for an entire 3 lap race. Worst Horizon ever. Rivals can't come soon enough...
If you could go ahead and take out all the things I loved about Horizon, that would be great.
#1530 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:27:50 AM(UTC)
Hello guys,

I just wanted to ask if you like the free roam Adventure on Dirt or the other offroad Event.
I love the Street Races or regular ones but everytime I see Dirt I think oh maan free roam event.

I like the offroad parts, but the free roam thing shouldn't be included in Ranked.

Apart from that I love the multiplayer with the new Wall Ride System.
 1 user liked this post.
#1531 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:35:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeeD xVeLocitY Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys,

I just wanted to ask if you like the free roam Adventure on Dirt or the other offroad Event.
I love the Street Races or regular ones but everytime I see Dirt I think oh maan free roam event.

I like the offroad parts, but the free roam thing shouldn't be included in Ranked.

Freeroam is still the best event in the game. I miss it in road and street race rooms
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#1532 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:41:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys,

Freeroam is still the best event in the game. I miss it in road and street race rooms

I hope thats sarcasm :D
#1533 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:22:02 AM(UTC)
Duplicate post

Edited by user Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:23:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1534 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:22:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Hello guys,

I hope thats sarcasm :D

Absolutely not, despite the recent updates, you can still be wrecked by other players. They make a habit of knocking you outside the checkpoint. There are no checkpoints OR set routes in freeroam. Just get there first, my favorite.

2 users liked this post.
#1535 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:05:27 PM(UTC)
It's so frustrating it's the worst game ever.
i tried FFA im very disappointed after losing points absolutely no idea.

The ranked adventure should be removed.
I'm getting rid of it.

Worst horizon ever.
 1 user liked this post.
#1536 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2019 10:18:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CEIsar Go to Quoted Post
why oh WHY is this game CONSTANTLY putting me one place behind an opponent when it‘s a clear win?

And i mean,“clear“.This can happen even with two car lengths ahead.It‘s absolutely disgusting and
takes all the fun away of close fights.Why should i keep fighting for the better position if i lose that one anyway?This happened before the big wallgrinding/custom andventure update as well but very rare.Now i face this almost every race.

I imagine it has something to to with the matchmaking changes,definitely playing more often with oversea people now,i‘ve seen a lot of people lagging recently.But it needs to be adressed somehow!

Because this game cant often launch every people at same time, it's made that it dont matter who cross the finnish line first because race times are what determines end results. I have win so many races where i havent cross the finnish line first but i also see really often how other peoples launch way before than i do.
#1537 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 7:58:23 AM(UTC)
Ever since the update all I have been getting with online ranked FFA is S2 (the WORST most un-fun class). I have had a couple of s1 and one A. Has B been removed and why are 90% of the races, had at least 30 now, S2?
 1 user liked this post.
#1538 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:19:56 AM(UTC)
Driver rank system needs to be added for online events.
I think this is something PG seriously need to consider adding. Gran Turismo has a rank system that decides whether you're put with clean or dirty drivers depending on how you drive, the Trial definately needs something like this because it's just chaos at the moment. I like to race clean, it's fun for me and i find it stupid that we have to go back and forth to the forum just to find players that want the same thing. To me this would be a quality of life improvement, there's just too many idiots that like to grief others online and it's beyond frustrating at this point. If you're not going to add more solo championships so people can reach 80% without playing online, then add a driver rank system.

Edited by user Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:41:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1539 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:36:18 AM(UTC)
They can hardly get a basic ranked mode to work properly, you think they can implement this? lol
#1540 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2019 7:39:42 AM(UTC)
I hope they take an attitude towards on touching a wall.
Touch a wall is not a wall ride, you lose speed in the crash, you don't need a penalty.

Sorry my english.
Sorry my english.
#1541 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:45:37 AM(UTC)
Had a wierd loading time related issue when playing online adventure where it will put me in a game but wont let me choose a car, not only does this ruin my race but also the team that im on as for example the other day i was in a cc championship and the game put me in a gt40
#1542 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 6:51:22 AM(UTC)
Have an issue every now and then where i will join an online adventure but it wont let me choose my car, this not only ruins my race but also the team that im on, for example the other day i was in a cross country championship and it put me in a ford gt, i know there is a timer but i dont get the chance to pick a car at all it takes me from the free roam straight to whichever online adventure has been picked
#1543 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 12:51:22 AM(UTC)
The co-op championships need the new collision system implemented. Now they're unplayable for me as other people use you as a brake in corners.
#1544 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:04:19 AM(UTC)
Something really needs to be done about online adventure races. Some sort of raking system for players who play fair and players who don’t. If I’m playing ranked adventure I don’t want a bunch of people who just knock you off the course for fun. Also the wall ride system is so broken it’s ridiculous. There is a difference between wall riding and a wall tap. I’ve tested this many times where I will just tap a wall with the back of my car and get a huge penalty then I will hit the wall with my whole car and drive along it for a second and get less of a penalty or no penalty at all. How does that make any sense? Also how does a tree give you a wall ride penalty. That shouldn’t even be a thing. You can’t wall ride a tree
#1545 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 12:41:10 PM(UTC)
Don't even know where to start because there are so many annoyances in ranked.

Points: It's never really clear how you gain or lose points.
For example, sometimes you finish 6th overall and you lose points, and sometimes you gain points.
Just found another example, I placed 4th overall and still losing one point (it makes no sense).

Then let's talk about so called Dirt races, which are 80% asphalt.
It just makes no sense to bring a good dirt car just to see you actually would have needed an allround car.

Why Freeroam Rush has to be part of ranked?
This has nothing to with skill and only rewards the players who were lucky enough not to hit a tree or something.

There also several OP cars like the Boneshaker or the Shelby Daytona Coupe.
Maybe PG should consider to remove them from ranked.

I also think that ranked needs a real penalty system, because even without wallriding people drive very dirty.
There should be an option to report dirty driving, to put these people into their own adventures.
Ghost ranked would be the best thing to reduce crashing, but I can see why people don't like it.

Also, why do unranked players have to get championship points at all?
They don't get rank points in the end just taking away the points from ranked players.

I have a lot of respect for everyone who actually bothered to play up to grandmaster rank.
I'm just trying to reach rank 10 for the Star Card feature, but it's hard to progress at all.

Edited by user Monday, June 17, 2019 7:29:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
 3 users liked this post.
#1546 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:04:57 PM(UTC)
You can report any player for driving dirty but from my point of view is useless, I did this so many times and I don't know if someone got a ban for this. Maybe PG should inform us: A player that was reported by you was banned for x period. So I think reporting is just to make you think that you did the right thing.
Wall hitting is a real mess. I barely hit the wall and get 5 seconds penalty. Other opponents go straight to the wall full speed and they get lower penalty. PG? Can you do something?

P.S. I got banned because I write this to a player who asked me why I don't ram: winning with RAM is G*A*Y*. The guy reported me and I got ban immediately. And the guy who ramed all the rounds is still able to play without any problem. Is this fair?

Anyway, does someone read our posts? Or we are just make useless chat?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 19, 2019 12:05:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1547 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 1:44:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AceMuciferos Go to Quoted Post
Anyway, does someone read our posts? Or we are just make useless chat?

I would assume by the lack of dev responses here, the blatant ignoring of the chat bringing up core game play problems during the monthly live streams, and outright atrocious implementation of nearly everything in the game thus far, we're probably just making useless chat lol

It's sad because I've enjoyed every Horizon game up until this one. Once you get past the good graphics and main event races, which are single player, the game just feels very empty and lifeless. Then factor in the long loading screens and faulty party system. Poor servers. Not being able to vote for the next championship in online adventure (they addressed this and made the laziest excuse ever for not re-thinking a better implementation. Literally anything is better than the current "random" system). Not giving any incentive to play the DLC maps, I mean [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]...Lego DLC doesn't even have infection-type events on a map that was built for and caters to the very audience that likes to play infection! Fortune island has no sort of online adventure aside from custom races so it's 100% dead. Playground really dropped the ball here and I hope they make some changes and start reading up and listening to what people are saying. Everyone I know in the Forza community with 10's of thousands of subscribers on YouTube and Twitch are disappointed and jumping ship to play other games. The Lego DLC didn't even keep people interested for a full week and it's not because it's a bad map. It's because the rest of the game is not built to be fun, just pretty. That is the result of people building a game that they don't play themselves. Every person they hand a controller to on the live stream further proves the notion that the staff do not play the game. I mean they can't even drive down an open highway without using the rewind button 5 times.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2019 1:23:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1548 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 8:19:17 AM(UTC)
Recently found myself a couple of decent teammates to play Ranked Adventures with...should've been fun racing with the boys right? WRONG.
The problem addressed in THIS thread, which was made almost 9 months ago is still relevant.
It's truly disgusting that they still haven't released a fix for PVP matchmaking on the account of FH4 being such a huge title, also the disconnect leading to a ban issue is still not fixed as well.
Have tried "hard resetting" my XBOX and the internet connection is not the issue either.
Your thoughts on the issue guys?
#1549 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2019 1:16:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PROSTO KRASAVA Go to Quoted Post
Recently found myself a couple of decent teammates to play Ranked Adventures with...should've been fun racing with the boys right? WRONG.
The problem addressed in THIS thread, which was made almost 9 months ago is still relevant.
It's truly disgusting that they still haven't released a fix for PVP matchmaking on the account of FH4 being such a huge title, also the disconnect leading to a ban issue is still not fixed as well.
Have tried "hard resetting" my XBOX and the internet connection is not the issue either.
Your thoughts on the issue guys?

We no longer complain about known issues. They'll either get around to them or they wont. When joining a team room, if you dont get the 12 players to start the room, you have to immediately restart the search or not everyone will get in. Its a sad thing but it is what it is

#1550 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 6:45:24 AM(UTC)
Bought the game a month ago and this has been my online experience overall:

https://youtu.be/dhIvs5ie_dQ

I've tried everything posible to fix it, but there's no use.
70 Pages<<6061626364>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error