113 Pages<<5657585960>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#1426 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:22:11 PM(UTC)
I love the new system its awesome! So good i would like to see the ranked leaderboards reset. I gurantee none of the ppl that were in the top 10 will be there after.

I still wanna see all of B,C and D class added to ranked but i love losing freeroam rush for the most part although i still want it gone from off road and rally too. I like we lost/never had S2 rally and offroad that was/would have been painful.

I also wanna see the PI tweaked so that there are both more cars that can compete in ranked and the idea of "best cars" for each class and event is more vuage. you got it right when some cars are better than others but no one can really prove it, kinda like real life. I love the boneshaker because i like cars like that but along with the toyota baja and f150 they just dominate in each class and thats a bad thing. The PI should be higher on those cars but much lower on others like nearly every other off road car but the F-150 and a lot of the lighter cars. The PI was better in H3 other than the odd idiot blowing off their cars tires by over powering it but they usally lost so it wasnt a big deal, less of a big deal now thanks to the new system.

Please add more dirt races that have much more dirt in them, at least 60% dirt. And more off road races that are rougher.I dont mind if they are adapted from player made courses as long as they are polished and added to ranked. In fact id like offroad to be tweaked to make suspesion, handleing, traction and torque matter more in general. Power especially top end power and top speed are right now the defning thing in off road partly due to freeroam rush and its also part of the reason the F-150 is the car most ppl use. In reality off road racing is all about torque,low end power,traction and suspension travel. Basicly if the buggys, trophy trucks and other puspose built off road race cars arent the best cars in off road events then somthing is very badly wrong. SUV's and Pick ups should not be beating custom made racers. If it worked like that in real life why would ppl be building trophy truks and buggys? This is prb the single thing H3 does better than H4 now online is fixed, Off road and dirt was much more realistic and intutive although i thought even then buggys were a little to high on the PI index for the performance. Other than tweaking the PI which is needed on a lot of cars, when it come to off road the best thing to is make regual tyres get less traction and off road tires get more than they do now, edit the map so the ground is more uneven,add jumps and widen rivers and add standing water deep enough to slow low cars down. Id also like to see more Off Road cars added in general. The mini trophy truck......thing is a good start.

Great job on fixing the biggest problem but it did take way to long and there are still a few serious issues but still good job.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:27:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1427 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:24:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Checking out the next update and I'm excited to try it. No more wallriding and smart ghosting for those who try to block and/or push you into walls! FINALLY, I will be playing in ALL lobbies when this goes live. Custom adventure looks pretty good too! Its not blueprint custom but at least you can pick class and type of race. LETS DO IT!


Discovering it, so ... excited and stressed, so many deceptions until now, but looking at a jump forward in terms of enjoying that game.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1428 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 8:38:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Checking out the next update and I'm excited to try it. No more wallriding and smart ghosting for those who try to block and/or push you into walls! FINALLY, I will be playing in ALL lobbies when this goes live. Custom adventure looks pretty good too! Its not blueprint custom but at least you can pick class and type of race. LETS DO IT!


Discovering it, so ... excited and stressed, so many deceptions until now, but looking at a jump forward in terms of enjoying that game.




I'm gonna be doing solo mode a little later but I've been doing teams and we've been killing the competition. Me and 2 friends have won 12 of 15, that should translate well for me in FFA
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1429 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:36:54 PM(UTC)
Just did a few of these adventures, way better. The griefers are getting punished finally. I brake for corners so I was getting obliterated constantly before. High speed collisions averted all over the place from corner bombers tonight. First time I enjoyed multiplayer in this game. We may finally have something here. Perhaps it was luck but I don't think so.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:41:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1430 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:13:55 AM(UTC)
Finally! This is what we wanted from the start. Ghosting, no wallriding, class choice and race selection. Multiplayer will now be much more enjoyable.

@RetroKrystal

Thank you for listening. Only suggestion now would be too add all car classes (especially X) and allow people to choose their car before every individual race instead forcing people to use one for 3-5 events.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:14:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1431 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:17:01 AM(UTC)
Woaw, I did a ranked FFA few minutes ago, not rammed once , not pushed out the checkpoint, little pushes still there but ok. The only thing remaining is that one should not get penalty after taking a hit from another car that pushed to the wall. It is double penalty and unfair, possibly was too complex to put a condition there. Anyway looks like a game spirit change at the time.
I would like to be few days from now to see if rammers found some ways to turn it into a ramming feature. if consequence is the double penalty I just stated, honestly, I take it anyway, more pros than cons.

After 2 hours plays, my statement is THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT !

That is close what I would have expected to have buying the game

My 2 top remaining wishes
- opened rivals
- winter tires filter online

And others that would be so good :
- fixing the bug of streamer mode deactivated each time the game is started or sound gone when coming back from sleep mode on Xbox
- Visible tunes downloads just like paintings
- More rolling of tunes presentation instead of proposing again and again stuff from September 2018 as top stuff
- AH scripts blockers

Edited by user Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:34:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#1432 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:03:01 AM(UTC)
Anyone having issues with the custom online adventure mode? It won't connect to any game, it comes up Network Diagnostics Box. Doesn't seem to have any issues connecting to the other 3 game types as it has in the past. Just the new mode.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1433 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:03:20 AM(UTC)
Hi, I copy the discussion I had on another forum where I was advised to post here. The original link is there: https://answers.microsof...f-45ba-84e1-094ae8f00a4f and there are several comments already.

I just installed last Forza Horizon 4 update (downloaded 8 may 2019).

When we play online, we now have penalties when we hit a wall or safety barriers along the roads.

This update impact the gameplay, and is a source of frustration for me, and I guess some other users.

I understand that some users would like to have this kind of "clean" gameplay, but others might want to keep the "crazy arcade mode" gameplay where collisions are allowed, and don't involve penalties.

Then I have 1 question and 1 suggestion:

The question is:

Is there already an option to disable collision penalties, and continue to drive in an "insane" fashion.

The suggestion is:

If we can't disable collisions penalties, would it be possible to OPTIONALLY KEEP the "crazy online mode" with collisions allowed and not "punished".

Notes:

- I'm a big Forza Horizon 4 fan, and I play it a lot. This is the first game since years that I play a game as much. BUT I fear that if the game becomes too insipid, I'll loose interest in playing it :/

- I begun to buy the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition, then I recently bought the 2 main DLC. I'm not usually a big gamer, but this game is really awesome. I hope that some customers share the same opinion than me and that Microsoft Studio developers will hear us :) (To allow an online mode without restrictions/penalties).

Thanks!
Rank: Racing Permit
#1434 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:24:23 AM(UTC)
Just done 4 consecutive B-Class road races (no FFR and contact on), 4 excellent, competitive and clean races, that's more than the rest of this year combined and all in the last half hour!

There's still a few things to be added/fixed but this so far seems like a massive improvement, thanks.
Rank: Driver's License
#1435 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:52:41 PM(UTC)
Is it me or the stuff is not live yet??
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1436 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:46:22 PM(UTC)
Thank you PlaygroundGames and T10. This update bring back the fun in public online sessions. No stupid ramming or wallriding. Its so much fun now.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#1437 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:22:44 PM(UTC)
custom adv went live a few hours ago for me ( France )

I am sorry for rammers / wall riders who have now to race / could have been an option of the custom adventure ( collision on with penalty, collision on without and no collision ) . Would have been a way to keep an online place for whoever enjoys that style.

6 months back I had proposed quick mockup, I feel good to see most of it is now in the game


Concerning the custom adventure, how did it went through testing without a single person saying look, Custom Adv is really cool but what if I just want to play anything no collision... no sir, you have to decide free roam or not ... what?







Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#1438 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:54:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Player809376002 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I copy the discussion I had on another forum where I was advised to post here. The original link is there: https://answers.microsof...f-45ba-84e1-094ae8f00a4f and there are several comments already.

I just installed last Forza Horizon 4 update (downloaded 8 may 2019).

When we play online, we now have penalties when we hit a wall or safety barriers along the roads.

This update impact the gameplay, and is a source of frustration for me, and I guess some other users.

I understand that some users would like to have this kind of "clean" gameplay, but others might want to keep the "crazy arcade mode" gameplay where collisions are allowed, and don't involve penalties.

Then I have 1 question and 1 suggestion:

The question is:

Is there already an option to disable collision penalties, and continue to drive in an "insane" fashion.

The suggestion is:

If we can't disable collisions penalties, would it be possible to OPTIONALLY KEEP the "crazy online mode" with collisions allowed and not "punished".

Notes:

- I'm a big Forza Horizon 4 fan, and I play it a lot. This is the first game since years that I play a game as much. BUT I fear that if the game becomes too insipid, I'll loose interest in playing it :/

- I begun to buy the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition, then I recently bought the 2 main DLC. I'm not usually a big gamer, but this game is really awesome. I hope that some customers share the same opinion than me and that Microsoft Studio developers will hear us :) (To allow an online mode without restrictions/penalties).

Thanks!

That's probably won't be a thing. After all, this whole thing has frustrated so many people and make them quit the game. This game just wasn't as arcade as you think. I'll be honest, If this 'insane' mode is on, it will be just a race with rammers, wall riders to test who is the luckiest or most patient.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1439 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:21:05 PM(UTC)
Big up to Playground Games for finally doing something about the ramming and wallriding. I've only tried on ranked adventure so far but this seems to be a massive improvement.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#1440 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:27:49 AM(UTC)
Havent Tried the new system yet, But i KNOW i will love it, The reason i didnt Play Online was the constant ramming/griefing...im able to push out consistant top 3 finishes with the ramming, but finally legit drivers wont get punished by griefers anymore!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1441 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:34:16 AM(UTC)
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:35:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#1442 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 7:58:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MysteriousGT1 Go to Quoted Post
Havent Tried the new system yet, But i KNOW i will love it, The reason i didnt Play Online was the constant ramming/griefing...im able to push out consistant top 3 finishes with the ramming, but finally legit drivers wont get punished by griefers anymore!


Right so I just did one adventure to get ranked again. B class dirt. Firstly I'm sorry PG gave in to those wanting B class because 5 races in slow cars is as boring as hell. And we still have the garbage free roam rush mode, in one of which I got pushed into a tree deliberately by a griefer and lost 2 places.

So meh, I done my one race of the month, see ya in another month.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#1443 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:01:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.


Because you need 10-12 to start, and by the end of a typical adventure there are fewer than that, sometimes a lot fewer.

So here's what would usually happen if you had voting at the end. The players left all vote, then they sit there waiting....... and waiting....... and waiting. For one of the few thousand people who play these modes worldwide, to all be online at the same time and want a game of this type right now. After a few mins, one player will drop out, then another. Maybe one or two join, but you still don't have the required number. So it just won't work a lot of the time.

You can be sure they've thought of this and the reason it isn't there is a good one.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1444 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:37:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.


Because you need 10-12 to start, and by the end of a typical adventure there are fewer than that, sometimes a lot fewer.

So here's what would usually happen if you had voting at the end. The players left all vote, then they sit there waiting....... and waiting....... and waiting. For one of the few thousand people who play these modes worldwide, to all be online at the same time and want a game of this type right now. After a few mins, one player will drop out, then another. Maybe one or two join, but you still don't have the required number. So it just won't work a lot of the time.

You can be sure they've thought of this and the reason it isn't there is a good one.


I think you're confusing team adventure with this new convoluted mess of a custom adventure in which you can only find lobbies if people are searching for exactly the same racing parameters as you. Custom adventure does not search for team adventures that fit your parameters, it searches for other people in that specific mode searching for a specific race. Almost too specific...I still haven't been able to get into a custom adventure because the parameters are too specific and the online community isn't populated enough to have such specific search terms.

What I'm talking about is traditional team adventure. The first option in the online adventure menu. And even the FFA adventure. Currently, once you finish a championship, it picks the next championship for your lobby "at random". The problem with this, is that it never seems to be random and instead the championships can stick you in A class for 4-5-6 championships in a row. If they would just add a "vote on the next championship" option, like they already had in Horizon 3, the players would be able to vote on which championship they WANT to play next instead of this currently broken "random" system that creates frustration and empty lobbies. By the third A class championship in a row, everybody wants to back out and do something else. And backing out and re-creating lobbies with your friends all the time because of a broken system gets REALLY annoying after a while, especially with the weird party UI and long loading screens that Horizon 4 has implemented.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#1445 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:21:38 AM(UTC)
After several months of not playing Online I loaded up FH4 last night to try the new Custom Adventure and Rammer/Wallride system. I will say even coming in mid to back of the pack due to me just not playing this game to get a feel for my cars and tracks again, I can honestly say out of the 12 or so races I did I enjoyed every moment of it. No one pushing me out of checkpoints or ramming me, no free roam rush, I placed where I placed due to my own mistakes which I can improve on. I felt no frustration and was elated to enjoy a nice clean race. I didn't care what place I was coming in I just cared I could race with no grief and now I can work on improving my racecraft in FH4 finally. I will have to give kudos to PG for this one. Bravo!
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#1446 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:26:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.


Because you need 10-12 to start, and by the end of a typical adventure there are fewer than that, sometimes a lot fewer.

So here's what would usually happen if you had voting at the end. The players left all vote, then they sit there waiting....... and waiting....... and waiting. For one of the few thousand people who play these modes worldwide, to all be online at the same time and want a game of this type right now. After a few mins, one player will drop out, then another. Maybe one or two join, but you still don't have the required number. So it just won't work a lot of the time.

You can be sure they've thought of this and the reason it isn't there is a good one.


I think you're confusing team adventure with this new convoluted mess of a custom adventure in which you can only find lobbies if people are searching for exactly the same racing parameters as you. Custom adventure does not search for team adventures that fit your parameters, it searches for other people in that specific mode searching for a specific race. Almost too specific...I still haven't been able to get into a custom adventure because the parameters are too specific and the online community isn't populated enough to have such specific search terms.

What I'm talking about is traditional team adventure. The first option in the online adventure menu. And even the FFA adventure. Currently, once you finish a championship, it picks the next championship for your lobby "at random". The problem with this, is that it never seems to be random and instead the championships can stick you in A class for 4-5-6 championships in a row. If they would just add a "vote on the next championship" option, like they already had in Horizon 3, the players would be able to vote on which championship they WANT to play next instead of this currently broken "random" system that creates frustration and empty lobbies. By the third A class championship in a row, everybody wants to back out and do something else. And backing out and re-creating lobbies with your friends all the time because of a broken system gets REALLY annoying after a while, especially with the weird party UI and long loading screens that Horizon 4 has implemented.

No, I am talking about regular team or free-for-all adventure. There would be long waiting times. Just like there already are, but at least at the moment you can do something else in the game while you wait. With your method, you'd have to wait and just stare at a screen potentially for 10 mins or more. It won't work.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1447 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:40:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.


Because you need 10-12 to start, and by the end of a typical adventure there are fewer than that, sometimes a lot fewer.

So here's what would usually happen if you had voting at the end. The players left all vote, then they sit there waiting....... and waiting....... and waiting. For one of the few thousand people who play these modes worldwide, to all be online at the same time and want a game of this type right now. After a few mins, one player will drop out, then another. Maybe one or two join, but you still don't have the required number. So it just won't work a lot of the time.

You can be sure they've thought of this and the reason it isn't there is a good one.


I think you're confusing team adventure with this new convoluted mess of a custom adventure in which you can only find lobbies if people are searching for exactly the same racing parameters as you. Custom adventure does not search for team adventures that fit your parameters, it searches for other people in that specific mode searching for a specific race. Almost too specific...I still haven't been able to get into a custom adventure because the parameters are too specific and the online community isn't populated enough to have such specific search terms.

What I'm talking about is traditional team adventure. The first option in the online adventure menu. And even the FFA adventure. Currently, once you finish a championship, it picks the next championship for your lobby "at random". The problem with this, is that it never seems to be random and instead the championships can stick you in A class for 4-5-6 championships in a row. If they would just add a "vote on the next championship" option, like they already had in Horizon 3, the players would be able to vote on which championship they WANT to play next instead of this currently broken "random" system that creates frustration and empty lobbies. By the third A class championship in a row, everybody wants to back out and do something else. And backing out and re-creating lobbies with your friends all the time because of a broken system gets REALLY annoying after a while, especially with the weird party UI and long loading screens that Horizon 4 has implemented.

No, I am talking about regular team or free-for-all adventure. There would be long waiting times. Just like there already are, but at least at the moment you can do something else in the game while you wait. With your method, you'd have to wait and just stare at a screen potentially for 10 mins or more. It won't work.


What you're saying doesn't even make sense...how would adding a 30 second screen with a few different racing options to vote on in between championships equate to 10 minute loading screens? Lol It was in Horizon 3 and the loading times were much less overall. Sometimes I wonder if the long load times in FH4 are actually necessary or just a way for them to justify their emotes that would otherwise be useless. Nonetheless, I don't see your point. Can you explain how a simple voting screen would extend loading times to 10 mins or more?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1448 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:49:57 AM(UTC)
This is the voting option I'm talking about from Horizon 3. It worked well and let the players decide which championship they wanted to do next. What is wrong with adding this to Horizon 4? It would be MUCH better than the current system we have.

https://sm.pcmag.com/t/p...-adventure_v9ym.1080.jpg

Edited by user Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:50:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: broken link

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#1449 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:03:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why we are not allowed to vote on the next championship in team adventure...it could have been implemented so easily. It was already in Horizon 3. Let the players pick what they want to do next. That would keep the lobbies populated past 1 or 2 championships, where as currently it seems you get stuck in the same championship for seemingly forever (had A class racing 4 championships in a row until I quit). Is player choice not a thing anymore? This "random" championship system clearly doesn't work...and with how long the loading screens are in this game, something has to give.


Because you need 10-12 to start, and by the end of a typical adventure there are fewer than that, sometimes a lot fewer.

So here's what would usually happen if you had voting at the end. The players left all vote, then they sit there waiting....... and waiting....... and waiting. For one of the few thousand people who play these modes worldwide, to all be online at the same time and want a game of this type right now. After a few mins, one player will drop out, then another. Maybe one or two join, but you still don't have the required number. So it just won't work a lot of the time.

You can be sure they've thought of this and the reason it isn't there is a good one.


I think you're confusing team adventure with this new convoluted mess of a custom adventure in which you can only find lobbies if people are searching for exactly the same racing parameters as you. Custom adventure does not search for team adventures that fit your parameters, it searches for other people in that specific mode searching for a specific race. Almost too specific...I still haven't been able to get into a custom adventure because the parameters are too specific and the online community isn't populated enough to have such specific search terms.

What I'm talking about is traditional team adventure. The first option in the online adventure menu. And even the FFA adventure. Currently, once you finish a championship, it picks the next championship for your lobby "at random". The problem with this, is that it never seems to be random and instead the championships can stick you in A class for 4-5-6 championships in a row. If they would just add a "vote on the next championship" option, like they already had in Horizon 3, the players would be able to vote on which championship they WANT to play next instead of this currently broken "random" system that creates frustration and empty lobbies. By the third A class championship in a row, everybody wants to back out and do something else. And backing out and re-creating lobbies with your friends all the time because of a broken system gets REALLY annoying after a while, especially with the weird party UI and long loading screens that Horizon 4 has implemented.

No, I am talking about regular team or free-for-all adventure. There would be long waiting times. Just like there already are, but at least at the moment you can do something else in the game while you wait. With your method, you'd have to wait and just stare at a screen potentially for 10 mins or more. It won't work.


What you're saying doesn't even make sense...how would adding a 30 second screen with a few different racing options to vote on in between championships equate to 10 minute loading screens? Lol It was in Horizon 3 and the loading times were much less overall. Sometimes I wonder if the long load times in FH4 are actually necessary or just a way for them to justify their emotes that would otherwise be useless. Nonetheless, I don't see your point. Can you explain how a simple voting screen would extend loading times to 10 mins or more?


I did explain.

Because this game mode needs either 10 or 12 players. At the end of an adventure there are usually fewer players. Right? So after you vote, the game cannot begin until more people join. Hence the wait.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#1450 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 11:03:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDtheKushMan Go to Quoted Post
This is the voting option I'm talking about from Horizon 3. It worked well and let the players decide which championship they wanted to do next. What is wrong with adding this to Horizon 4? It would be MUCH better than the current system we have.

https://sm.pcmag.com/t/p...-adventure_v9ym.1080.jpg


I know, I played FH3 for hundreds of hours online. That's why I understand what will and won't work.
113 Pages<<5657585960>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error