126 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 5 users liked this post.
#76 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:10:53 PM(UTC)
FRF Leo is right ... the default for multiplayer should be no collisions, with collisions on either being just a private lobby option or a separate, non ranked mp mode.

1) Most people on the planet can't really drive, and, 2) the cars aren't always easy to control even for those than can and one mistake can lead to over the top payback as it's frustrating instead of fun, and 3) your average gamer is one of ... how shall I say it? ... questionable ethics. Any racing game with collisions on is just begging to deliver a less than stellar experience, and when playing against the random masses with collisions on, this has been the case in every racing title with collisions in multiplayer ... without fail, without exception. People aren't going to change, and games need to be made with this in mind and developers need to engineer games to minimize bad behavior. This game plays right into bad behavior.

It would be nice if we could have real racing, with collisions, because real racing is a blast. It's just not practical with the masses. And it really doesn't matter what the incentives are, hence the teammate ramming. There could be a 1 million CR reward for finishing unscathed and there'd still be ramming.

But, no, I'm not submitting a ticket, so feel free to dismiss all that.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#77 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:17:11 PM(UTC)
So after my ten rounds and doing rather badly in most of them, I end up with rank 12 which is better than the 13 I've so far managed in weeks of team adventure. Go figure.

Dunno if it's just me but the quality of opposition seems higher in this mode so far.

Oh, do we get rewards for our rank in this game mode? Because when I look at the rewards section it still says the highest tier of rewards I've achieved is rank 13. Not 12. So......?

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:23:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#78 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:21:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grim Kidaver Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I'm still trying to comprehend those who play this game that has far more offroading areas than roads expect to spend majority of their time on the road. Thats what the Motorsport games are for. Horizons are for all types of terrain INCLUDING freeroam races. Whether its cutting through the fields, tree dodging, or taking your hypercar offroad. Just like they said in the stream, freeroam separates the men from the boys and I couldnt agree more. With that statement, sounds like freeroam is here to stay. If you wanna win, just adapt, pick a different car, tune it and drive it. I take my hypercars offroad with zero issue. Again this is HORIZON not MOTORSPORT


I'm not a fan of Freeroam Rush but I wouldn't say I hate it. I do agree it should be more like drive to event in FH3 but hey games are becoming more casual and easier for people so devs tend to implement crutches into their games these days. I saw that in World of Warcraft. I played from launch to Cataclysm and just quit as the game was just catering to people who didn't really want to get better at the game and wanted everything handed to them. I'm not even going to play FH4 to try FFA since the ONLY thing that changed is Team to Solo all the other garbage, wallriding, ramming, no class choice, no voting for type still gone. I mean I could be miserable playing solo now instead of being miserable with a team.....No thanks I'll pass....and to anyone who wants to defend them this is what I have to say about that subject. We all had high expectations of this game as we should have after FH1, 2, and 3....but they really let us down and it isn't in my nature to just accept their poor work...they gave us garbage and we have every right to tell them its garbage because they could have done better and I think they know it but do not have the courage or common courtesy to admit it....


You are right, its probably the game industry as a whole. It feels like they're catering to the 10 and under crowd. Even if the wallriding and collisions were fixed with ghost racing, we both know people will still complain about freeroam. Thats the one silver lining for me, my odds go way up for freeroam because I can "run" from everyone else even in my hypercar going offroad. Everyone cant be satisfied. I play the game as it is. I know some have abandoned it altogether but its literally the only game I play, so i'm figuring out ways to cut down on the ramming and wallriding individually. I'm basically more of a defensive driver in the game rather than being aggressive and going for 1st place at all cost. I dont mind losing at all but dont slam into me or ram me into an object to do it. If you're quicker and cleaner, kudos to you, lets shake hands you were better. The wallriding issue i've started blocking those I see doing it but thats taking me away from my normal strategy of hitting the corners properly and away from my chances of winning.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

FH5 is frustrating & NOT treating me better 😬
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#79 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:55:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So after my ten rounds and doing rather badly in most of them, I end up with rank 12 which is better than the 13 I've so far managed in weeks of team adventure. Go figure.

Dunno if it's just me but the quality of opposition seems higher in this mode so far.

Oh, do we get rewards for our rank in this game mode? Because when I look at the rewards section it still says the highest tier of rewards I've achieved is rank 13. Not 12. So......?

For me it show rewards and i havent do any team adventure.

10 rounds, final cheevo unlocked finally. Quality of opposition seems to pretty high, i check and many of my opponents can found in top100 leaderboard in team racing. I will bit later write what i think abaout my 10 free for all adventures.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:56:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#80 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:55:39 PM(UTC)
FFAA feedback
A class is looking like happening more often than with team thing. I tested it a several CS.
- Normal FFAA looks better about ramming ,same for wall riding
- Ranked is exact shameful ramming and wall riding fest as the team one. most players do not even try to brake or to avoid walls, they simply go from wall to wall with car boosted on engine.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 3:56:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:01:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Grim Kidaver Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I'm still trying to comprehend those who play this game that has far more offroading areas than roads expect to spend majority of their time on the road. Thats what the Motorsport games are for. Horizons are for all types of terrain INCLUDING freeroam races. Whether its cutting through the fields, tree dodging, or taking your hypercar offroad. Just like they said in the stream, freeroam separates the men from the boys and I couldnt agree more. With that statement, sounds like freeroam is here to stay. If you wanna win, just adapt, pick a different car, tune it and drive it. I take my hypercars offroad with zero issue. Again this is HORIZON not MOTORSPORT


I'm not a fan of Freeroam Rush but I wouldn't say I hate it. I do agree it should be more like drive to event in FH3 but hey games are becoming more casual and easier for people so devs tend to implement crutches into their games these days. I saw that in World of Warcraft. I played from launch to Cataclysm and just quit as the game was just catering to people who didn't really want to get better at the game and wanted everything handed to them. I'm not even going to play FH4 to try FFA since the ONLY thing that changed is Team to Solo all the other garbage, wallriding, ramming, no class choice, no voting for type still gone. I mean I could be miserable playing solo now instead of being miserable with a team.....No thanks I'll pass....and to anyone who wants to defend them this is what I have to say about that subject. We all had high expectations of this game as we should have after FH1, 2, and 3....but they really let us down and it isn't in my nature to just accept their poor work...they gave us garbage and we have every right to tell them its garbage because they could have done better and I think they know it but do not have the courage or common courtesy to admit it....


You are right, its probably the game industry as a whole. It feels like they're catering to the 10 and under crowd. Even if the wallriding and collisions were fixed with ghost racing, we both know people will still complain about freeroam. Thats the one silver lining for me, my odds go way up for freeroam because I can "run" from everyone else even in my hypercar going offroad. Everyone cant be satisfied. I play the game as it is. I know some have abandoned it altogether but its literally the only game I play, so i'm figuring out ways to cut down on the ramming and wallriding individually. I'm basically more of a defensive driver in the game rather than being aggressive and going for 1st place at all cost. I dont mind losing at all but dont slam into me or ram me into an object to do it. If you're quicker and cleaner, kudos to you, lets shake hands you were better. The wallriding issue i've started blocking those I see doing it but thats taking me away from my normal strategy of hitting the corners properly and away from my chances of winning.


Some people will be ok to mix offroad , asphalt race, drift races, drag races in the same CS. If it was the case, some will get used to it and enjoy it and may be, that is what will happen in the coming months, would everyone enjoy, I guess no. They are distinct menus for each type of races so why mixing Freeroam, which is a race type, with the other types would be ok and mixing everything would not be...

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:03:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#82 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:15:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So after my ten rounds and doing rather badly in most of them, I end up with rank 12 which is better than the 13 I've so far managed in weeks of team adventure. Go figure.

Dunno if it's just me but the quality of opposition seems higher in this mode so far.

Oh, do we get rewards for our rank in this game mode? Because when I look at the rewards section it still says the highest tier of rewards I've achieved is rank 13. Not 12. So......?

For me it show rewards and i havent do any team adventure.

10 rounds, final cheevo unlocked finally. Quality of opposition seems to pretty high, i check and many of my opponents can found in top100 leaderboard in team racing. I will bit later write what i think abaout my 10 free for all adventures.


It's showing 12 now, after I played another round. Good to know rewards count for this mode too, seems obvious they would but you never know.

FWIW I finished the last round 7th (I think I finished 3rd & 4th in the 3 races and last or near last in the freeroam rushes which I'm usually not very good at). My rank points went down by just one. Maybe it was a recognition that even though I finished in a low spot, the opposition was pretty good so it didn't punish me too much? Who knows. Well, we would know if PG explained it...
Rank: Racing Permit
 6 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:17:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
I'm still trying to comprehend those who play this game that has far more offroading areas than roads expect to spend majority of their time on the road. Thats what the Motorsport games are for. Horizons are for all types of terrain INCLUDING freeroam races. Whether its cutting through the fields, tree dodging, or taking your hypercar offroad. Just like they said in the stream, freeroam separates the men from the boys and I couldnt agree more. With that statement, sounds like freeroam is here to stay. If you wanna win, just adapt, pick a different car, tune it and drive it. I take my hypercars offroad with zero issue. Again this is HORIZON not MOTORSPORT


When road racing I expect to stay on the road. When dirt racing i expect to stay on dirt/muddy/snowy roads with a bit of tarmac sprinkled in. When racing cross country i expect actual offroading.

Road cars should never have to go offroad, they feel terrible to drive. What's the point?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:33:47 PM(UTC)
So 10 rounds of ranked adventure, 1 S2 dirt series, 3 S1 cross country, 1 S1 road racing, 5 A800 event, 1 cross country, 1 rally, 1 street racing and 2 road racing.

I dont like a-class because of bone shaker and i dont like cross country racing (i like cross country rivals tho) so there was 2 series that i like and both of those feel terrible, lots of ramming and wallriding. Some a-class event feels pretty good and there wasnt that mutch ramming or wallriding but those times opponents seems to play adventure many times before (and as i look after some of my opponents was grandmaster players)

Freeroam rush, i didint like this before and i still dont like it, you can do well in freeroam rush just by knowing map really well and having as fast car as possible, and for me this dont feel fun, it dont feel fun even when i won some of those.

Races are way too short, 3 laps of festival circuit, really? And when add ramming and wallriding in the mix those kinda races feels really terrible.

It's really bad that people are not syncing starting races at same time and this should really need to fixed. Random starting order dont feel good either, there was few adventure where my best starting grid was 8 and same time there was guy who start 3 times in top 3. And overall i feel i have really bad luck with starting grid rng usually when get good starting position it was freeroam rush.

Do this feel somethink that i would play? Absolutly not, i may do some unranked now to testing cars but in ranked (and im very competive guy and i really rarely play any game at unranked if there is ranked) is somethink that im not gonna play.

So i like most S1 road racing and there was one series of that but here's example what kinda experience that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85hBvs9g7ns

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:35:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:42:01 PM(UTC)
After playing 5 championships in the fast adventure, I realized that the free roam rush is necessary. There are certain pro players who are almost certain to win the conventional races, so the free roam rush gives you a balance in the final results of the championship. There are 3 traditional races and 2 free roam rush. I think it's the way it is, it's very promising! Only now you need to add more classes to play in the playlist (D, C, B) and the possibility to choose which championship will be in the next round. And finally, how about a mode of elimination for the game? Every 30 seconds of the race, the last one on the grid is eliminated until there is 1 left in the race!
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#86 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:49:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Loureiroo16 Go to Quoted Post
After playing 5 championships in the fast adventure, I realized that the free roam rush is necessary. There are certain pro players who are almost certain to win the conventional races, so the free roam rush gives you a balance in the final results of the championship. There are 3 traditional races and 2 free roam rush. I think it's the way it is, it's very promising! Only now you need to add more classes to play in the playlist (D, C, B) and the possibility to choose which championship will be in the next round. And finally, how about a mode of elimination for the game? Every 30 seconds of the race, the last one on the grid is eliminated until there is 1 left in the race!


The pro players will tend to be pro at freeroam rush as well.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:59:51 PM(UTC)
First impressions after 7/10 meaning 35 races

-More wallriding now

-More ramming

-6 cross country 1 dirt(is there road races anymore?)

+Now your teammates don’t lose races for you

Removing walls fixes wallriding.
Removing free roam fixes frustrations if there is road races with road spec cars.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 5 users liked this post.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:14:52 PM(UTC)
I honestly dont know why playground games is having such a hard time with getting this game right. They should have built on what Forza Horizon 3 had and added team adventure along side online adventure, also should have kept the old rivals but also implemented the style of rivals which is in forza horizon 4, why take away what we had from fh3 and give us a watered down version which is supposed to be better?. Why take away all the systems which most people use like class selection and surface selection in online adventure.

Now you have looked through the forums and gathered all the information on how to make this game great again and all you have done with it is add solo adventure.. now dont get me wrong this is very good... but it is not enough.

I spend the majority of my time looking for A class asphalt only lobbys ( I never do cross country and never will, and not keen on dirt, asphalt only for me ) and in 3 hours of playing can sometimes come across 2 maybe 3 A class only asphalt lobbys if im lucky. The main thing that was wrong with multiplayer is the lack of selection and Forza Horizon 4 will remain a watered down version of Forza Horizon 3 untill this returns.

I really really really want to play ranked but i guess that is only ever going to be free for all with no asphalt only option as I only play asphalt racing, so im going to stop waiting and hoping for that.

My biggest fear is that this wont return and im holding on but its hard. I was so hyped for this game and it would be the best game ever made to me if it had the systems of Forza Horizon 3 but because of this its hard not loosing interest. Awesome graphics and awesome physics but I hate to say I had alot more fun in Forza Horizon 3 and played it until FH4 came out but i honestly dont know if that will be the case with this one.

I hope in future we may see more changes but it is looking grim.

One sad Horizon fan

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:39:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rumgum89 Go to Quoted Post
I honestly dont know why playground games is having such a hard time with getting this game right. They should have built on what Forza Horizon 3 had and added team adventure along side online adventure, also should have kept the old rivals but also implemented the style of rivals which is in forza horizon 4, why take away what we had from fh3 and give us a watered down version which is supposed to be better?. Why take away all the systems which most people use like class selection and surface selection in online adventure.

Now you have looked through the forums and gathered all the information on how to make this game great again and all you have done with it is add solo adventure.. now dont get me wrong this is very good... but it is not enough.

I spend the majority of my time looking for A class asphalt only lobbys ( I never do cross country and never will, and not keen on dirt, asphalt only for me ) and in 3 hours of playing can sometimes come across 2 maybe 3 A class only asphalt lobbys if im lucky. The main thing that was wrong with multiplayer is the lack of selection and Forza Horizon 4 will remain a watered down version of Forza Horizon 3 untill this returns.

I really really really want to play ranked but i guess that is only ever going to be free for all with no asphalt only option as I only play asphalt racing, so im going to stop waiting and hoping for that.

My biggest fear is that this wont return and im holding on but its hard. I was so hyped for this game and it would be the best game ever made to me if it had the systems of Forza Horizon 3 but because of this its hard not loosing interest. Awesome graphics and awesome physics but I hate to say I had alot more fun in Forza Horizon 3 and played it until FH4 came out but i honestly dont know if that will be the case with this one.

I hope in future we may see more changes but it is looking grim.

One sad Horizon fan



This right here. I am currently going back to FH3 and I join a lobby(one I enjoy and quite quickly I might add) and race and chat with many other FH4 dejected racers. We are just so disappointed. While FH3 MP isn't perfect it was a good formula. I can't blame anyone but myself for purchasing Ultimate Edition and I can't blame PG for lying to us they just didn't tell the whole truth with the demo. I mean come on how hard can it be to screw up FH4? It's like screwing up mashed potatoes. You boil the water. You pour the packet in. Oh....anyways...come join us dejected in FH3 :D
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#90 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:00:05 PM(UTC)
Okay after my first run it wasnt so bad. Not alot of ramming but I tied for 1st. 76 points a piece

It was winter S2 road racing

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:01:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

FH5 is frustrating & NOT treating me better 😬
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#91 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:59:49 PM(UTC)
So I tried 4 ranked adventures. Small sample size but I really did not want to play anymore.

The level of driving was appalling. Thankfully wallriding will be fixed, but this won't stop the ramming. The amount of times I was rammed and missed checkpoints, etc. was unbearable. In ranked, ghosting everyone would go a long way. Additionally, It'd be nice to be able to pick your own class of racing as I prefer lower classes (A, B & C).

I also think Freeroam Rush should be removed from ranked play, especially in road racing and street racing modes. It's just not fun. You're guaranteed to hit at least 50 trees in one session, the smallest rock or fence post will send your car twirling into the cosmos, and sometimes the physics engine seems to give up entirely. I was heading for a cliff to jump when my car came to a dead stop at the very top and did a cute little hop. And there went my Freeroam Rush session. First to last.

Out of the 20 or so races, I had maybe 2 or 3 good ones. The best race was in A class dirt racing. It must have been the Gauntlet sprint because it was around 10 minutes long. Me and 2 other guys broke away from the pack of rammers and had a good, close and tense race for 8 minutes straight, it was good fun.

🇨🇦
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:35:50 PM(UTC)
I was thinking it would be awesome if you guys could also add a Solo Adventure mode for Fortune Island at some point(just like how Blizzard Mountain had its own playlist). Thanks
Rank: Racing Permit
#93 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:30:23 AM(UTC)
well so far so good, its pretty much what fh3 was but with points instead of the stupid influence, also load times are faster
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#94 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:41:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Random starting order dont feel good either, there was few adventure where my best starting grid was 8 and same time there was guy who start 3 times in top 3.

I was wondering how the start order is set. It's such a massive advantage to start at the front, I hope the game takes each race result into account, with finish position relative to start position, like FM7 does. I've just finished my 10 FFAAs, got a score of 2647, whereas I think the highest I got with TA was 1576. So in that sense, it felt like a big improvement, as in TA you could consistently be one of the best players but lose and your score would get destroyed. I was down to below 1100 when I gave up.

GD was in my 10th race, finished 2nd to him in one rush and one race. He started 1st in one race and 2nd in another, but credit where it's due, he started 6th in the last race and was 1st before a minute had passed. I'm not sure quite how he managed to be in the right place to just sail through after I got punted off the track from behind, but it must have looked like the parting of the red sea from where he was.

Some races had a huge problem with wallriding. One player had an S2 car that was well below 998 and I couldn't understand how they were so high up in the championship. Then I had a race where I was behind them, and saw them rocket around a wall. There were several races where the fastest lap times of a number of drivers are impossible without blatant wallriding. My policy of only responding to wallriding rather than initiating it wasn't really working, as you often won't be in a position to see what is happening, and it's only when the race has finished and you see the times that you realise you stood no chance of making up any ground on the people some distance ahead. I don't see why this can't be fairly easily solved by making all the flags be positioned like some already are, a little inside of the wall so you miss the checkpoint if you wallride. It would invalidate leaderboard times, of course. The walls could maybe be moved out instead, but I expect that is more work - leaderboard times would remain valid if that solution was used.

There wasn't all that much blatant ramming, but some of my races were ruined by people rocketing into me from behind as I took a corner, at a speed that they couldn't possibly hope to take the corner at. For the most part, though, those people weren't finishing high up in the championships, so hopefully they'll learn it's not the way to succeed. There was an awful lot of "rubbing", though, it's very very hard to make your way through the field. One of my best results of the later adventures was 2nd to GD in The Marathon, and it was only because of the sheer duration that it allowed the placings to evolve to where they should be. It took minutes to gradually gain on the cars ahead of me and pass them as they made mistakes.

So, for me, the solo nature is a big improvement, as it's a much more progressive outcome than the win/lose of TA, and I think the rankings will more accurately reflect how good people are.

The remaining issues are wallriding and ramming/"rubbing", I'd like to see a ghost racing option, and either the wall or flag positions tweaked to stop wallriding like it's already prevented in some places.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#95 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:10:18 AM(UTC)
Solo adventures is much better, I liked that so far.

The problem now is wallriding, you can't beat that.

Agains rammers I would love to see something to discourage it, at least you can do some maneuvers to try to avoid that, so, its ""okay"".
Rank: Driver's Permit
 5 users liked this post.
#96 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:42:46 AM(UTC)
I hate freeroam rush, but in solo races I hate it much more, how you can take points after random jumping between threes on sportcars??? You make all what you can to win real race and after that some noob do some random non stop acceleration and can win you, if you stuck in some rocks on grass...

Sorry for my English, but why they killing this game...
Rank: Racing Permit
#97 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:00:36 AM(UTC)
What's missing in the new multiplayer?

[?] Choose online adventure (not classified or classified) with a specific class.(S2,S1,A);
[?] Online adventure in ghost mode with choice of a single class;
[?] Voting for the next online adventure;
[?] Vote to expel a player;
[?] Add 4 races on the adventures online, remove race free required.
[?] Continuous ranked adventure with voting for the next adventure.
[?] Reduce search time for ranked adventures;

Summarizing, copying and pasting fh3 multiplayer on fh4.

Bugs?

- When selecting a car the game crashes. In any choice of cars in the game.
- Cars take time to appear in the selection.
- Connection problems when entering an online adventure.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:02:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:02:11 AM(UTC)
What's missing in the new multiplayer?

[?] Choose online adventure (not classified or classified) with a specific class.(S2,S1,A);
[?] Online adventure in ghost mode with choice of a single class;
[?] Voting for the next online adventure;
[?] Vote to expel a player;
[?] Add 4 races on the adventures online, remove race free required.
[?] Continuous ranked adventure with voting for the next adventure.
[?] Reduce search time for ranked adventures;

Summarizing, copying and pasting fh3 multiplayer on fh4.

Bugs?

- When selecting a car the game crashes. In any choice of cars in the game.
- Cars take time to appear in the selection.
- Connection problems when entering an online adventure.
Rank: Driver's License
#99 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:12:33 AM(UTC)
so i played the new free for all and... is there cheating going on? this dude was allways winning first place and i found it suspect how he was allways coming out of the chaos unfazed and winning first place on all events even in the free roam rush

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:15:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#100 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 3:25:55 AM(UTC)
I just had a miserable round, finished 9th, went up by 15 points. I'm not complaining. I just wish I understood how it works.
126 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error