123 Pages<<120121122123PrevNext
#3026 Posted : Thursday, March 25, 2021 9:47:10 PM(UTC)
Why has the game started to disconnect when you are joining the last race ? . The whole game is getting worse. I've been playing the game since the demo and enjoyed playing but just lately it's got me not wanting to play!!!
#3027 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 6:05:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LogikJ Go to Quoted Post
yup currently unplayable in FFA if you care about your rank, i was at 4730 and now im down in the 4460 region due to 3 disconnects. it was kind of bad before and it only got worse this season, 100% not playable

It actually gets worse with each update and that's sad. Really sad once you say that sentence out loud. 1 step forward, 7 steps back.
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#3028 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:26:18 AM(UTC)
I have less disconnect lately but very very often more than 10mn between 2 races. I found myself several times last man standing on the championship / everybody else whether was disconnected or restarted their game
I feel like playing to an old left over version of a game, left there to die. Indeed. Like if fh 6 was already online and I decided to go back to FH4 ( with age I may get this kind of idea ), old bugged forum, old bugged game hardly working with hips announcing death closing.
I am
Writing this waiting the score board displayed on my TV for already several minutes, and almost sure that I will have to wait even more while ‘moving’ to the next race
Just noted that it seems to be getting worse and worse while day progress.
Oh championship won, guess too many left in the other team ...
and the matchmaking , discovered that each time I am loosing a team race because of newbees crew, I switch to the other team the next race, resulting having all the experienced players in the same team. So fun level 6 to 10 vs level 0
1st race of next cs, still ‘fast travelling other players’ .... I am short on finding Stg to write , ... 4 mn later ...2left on the race ... race starting ...normally , waiting on race start screen ...
#3029 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 8:38:28 AM(UTC)
OMG just submitted a post and no error message, bug did self fixed ? 😆Just had 2 races with only 4 mn between 2 races, looks fast !!!...
 1 user liked this post.
#3030 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 3:46:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
OMG just submitted a post and no error message, bug did self fixed ? 😆Just had 2 races with only 4 mn between 2 races, looks fast !!!...

😄 forum corrected about three days ago
Every train needs a caboose, right?
#3031 Posted : Saturday, March 27, 2021 6:44:14 PM(UTC)
When does one get their star card rating if you make it to rank 10 in an online racing event? Immediately? End of the season?

I just got to rank 10 in free for all online racing and was wondering when I would get my star card for this.

1 user liked this post.
#3032 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 1:59:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vackovich Go to Quoted Post
When does one get their star card rating if you make it to rank 10 in an online racing event? Immediately? End of the season?

I just got to rank 10 in free for all online racing and was wondering when I would get my star card for this.

When i reached lv 10 in ranked i also did not get my star card reward. So i thought it would be at the end of the season, but nothing changed on the star card. With the new season i played 1 game and then i got my star card reward. So i think that you need to play another game (and dont loose points) to get the star card reward.
 1 user liked this post.
#3033 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 7:08:30 AM(UTC)
Great they fixed it, ok now, it's a reference for time required to fix something very annonying, how many months have we been living with that ?

Played almost "normallly" this morning but now being afternoon, it's quicker to stop the game, restart it, switch to streamer mode and join a race than waiting for next race and by far ....

#3034 Posted : Sunday, March 28, 2021 8:38:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Vackovich Go to Quoted Post

When i reached lv 10 in ranked i also did not get my star card reward. So i thought it would be at the end of the season, but nothing changed on the star card. With the new season i played 1 game and then i got my star card reward. So i think that you need to play another game (and don't loose points) to get the star card reward.

You were correct. Once I ran another race and did not dip below Rank 10, I received my star card achievement.

#3035 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:14:00 AM(UTC)
The only online modes worth even doing are Drift (personal progress is all that matters) and Team Games (You can win even with bad teammates). Team Racing and FFA are a big "NO" from me. You get too many players (friendly and opposition) that have zero skill and just want to bomb into the corners and hit anyone they get near. A couple people start leaving and the entire thing is a mess. FFA is basically a test to see how much you hate yourself. If you prefer a FFA environment, but don't want the restrictions of a path clogged with i.D-1_0't errors, play Eliminator. Way more fun. And, if you get those bad players in Eliminator, they are easy to deal with. Just Eliminate them.

Once I got my Star Card completed, I pretty much gave up doing online modes once I get my seasonal Q out of the way.
#3036 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:56:17 AM(UTC)
Can we talk about this wrx 2005 tune ? Youtube
PI694 with stock rims, yes you're reading well B700 online ...

Edited by user Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:59:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3037 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 12:21:27 PM(UTC)

Definite speed hack AND new update did not fix ranked. Everyone is still getting kicked during the loading screen

1 user liked this post.
#3038 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 12:52:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Definite speed hack AND new update did not fix ranked. Everyone is still getting kicked during the loading screen

disconnects are mixed with huge waiting times, stayed 7 mn (chrono launched just after DNF count down) on a score board today followed by 3 mn on 'travel' to next race which I preferred to exit. Playing 15mn 'normally' and then full game crash back to xbox home, 1/2h later doing a super duel race with s.o and he suddenly disappeared, I thought I closed a door on a turn and he rage quit, I contacted him to have his feedback and he was just disconnected. Titan + disconnected one min from the race end with clearly all the chances to have an opportunity to win it, thanks Forza ....
Looks they are doing the best they can to have people leaving the game. Also demonstrates how much I am addicted to that game. Even if I finished the last of us and other games of that kind on my PS5, the GT thing is like just making some laps on a closed circuit, it is just oppressing.

Concerning the hack, that's the first time I remember of it being so obvious. Having no grip, he eventually lost and left but what about people clever enough not to make it so obvious. hope this hack won't spread too much as I doubt PG even cares until the game is as dead as a COD thing.

#3039 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 1:05:00 PM(UTC)

disconnects are mixed with huge waiting times, stayed 7 mn (chrono launched just after DNF count down) on a score board today followed by 3 mn on 'travel' to next race which I preferred to exit. Playing 15mn 'normally' and then full game crash back to xbox home, 1/2h later doing a super duel race with s.o and he suddenly disappeared, I thought I closed a door on a turn and he rage quit, I contacted him to have his feedback and he was just disconnected. Titan + disconnected one min from the race end with clearly all the chances to have an opportunity to win it, thanks Forza ....
Looks they are doing the best they can to have people leaving the game. Also demonstrates how much I am addicted to that game. Even if I finished the last of us and other games of that kind on my PS5, the GT thing is like just making some laps on a closed circuit, it is just oppressing.

Concerning the hack, that's the first time I remember of it being so obvious. Having no grip, he eventually lost and left but what about people clever enough not to make it so obvious. hope this hack won't spread too much as I doubt PG even cares until the game is as dead as a COD thing.

Its a mess. Just took a full hour to complete a S1 room. They need to release FH5 or at least FM8. This game has run its course but I too am addicted, i've been putting off starting cyberpunk but thats where i'm leaning and just closing the door on this game. They only seem to care about the new steam players.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 6, 2021 1:07:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3040 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 7:08:32 AM(UTC)
So it's a new series today... is it safe to play? If anyone tries it, please report back here re disconnections or long delays. Doesn't sound good going by the above though.
#3041 Posted : Thursday, April 8, 2021 2:39:03 PM(UTC)
Yeah I have no intention to of trying FFA. I got disconnected once from the trial in four attempts, so it’s not fixed.

#3042 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 3:40:15 PM(UTC)
Game still crashing frequently, also beware of a cheater: "DETECT D OR"

He's a speed hack and a dirty driver. Met him in A class cross country. He showed up in a Merc A45 and proceeded to ram his way right up to my bumper, then nudges me out the flag, typical. Then freeroam starts, he blows past me like I'm standing still when I was already doing 150. A class lobby but he seemed to have S1 power.

Edited by user Friday, April 9, 2021 3:41:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3043 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 2:49:30 AM(UTC)
Game still crashing frequently, also beware of a cheater: "DETECT D OR"

He's a speed hack and a dirty driver. Met him in A class cross country. He showed up in a Merc A45 and proceeded to ram his way right up to my bumper, then nudges me out the flag, typical. Then freeroam starts, he blows past me like I'm standing still when I was already doing 150. A class lobby but he seemed to have S1 power.

looks like hack is spreading ... damned. I did not even report as they don't seem to do anything in terms of managing that game. Looks to me this hack just set full speed any situation so that it is very difficult for them to manage turns, at least it was the case for the one I saw.
 1 user liked this post.
#3044 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 3:18:01 AM(UTC)
There’s a thread on here where someone is complaining about being banned for speed hacking, so they do appear to be doing something about it.
 1 user liked this post.
#3045 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 6:46:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
There’s a thread on here where someone is complaining about being banned for speed hacking, so they do appear to be doing something about it.

Good they do something but reading this thread , i hope it's based on facts as many here are most certainly often considered as hackers when using secondary accounts. The usual newbees using auto gearbox on B class for instance...

#3046 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 7:09:48 AM(UTC)
It will be. It’s something that they can easily check based on data. It’s why it’s so annoying when someone speed hacks and doesn’t get banned.
#3047 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 10:29:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
So it's a new series today... is it safe to play? If anyone tries it, please report back here re disconnections or long delays. Doesn't sound good going by the above though.

I attempted to enter the Trial about a minute before 11:33, and matchmaking took over three minutes to tell me it couldn't find enough players. That means I missed the chance to enter at 11:36 and had to wait until 11:39.

In Online Adventure, I was disconnected three times today while trying to play one Ranked Team Games event. I nearly made it to the end on the 2nd attempt, but the 1st and 3rd tries saw me disconnected just after I selected a car. I noticed after the 3rd drop that I gained Ranked status, so that's enough for this series.
#3048 Posted : Sunday, April 11, 2021 4:37:59 PM(UTC)
hey guys first post. i've been playing h4 roughly 1 year after it was released. i mostly play online adventure. play while i watch tv. im now at level 5 prestige. those people that ask how to get such or such car... how do you make money... i have them all...
all that to say guys, the game is now unplayable..

Edited by user Sunday, April 11, 2021 4:45:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3049 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 2:23:04 PM(UTC)
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah
#3050 Posted : Tuesday, April 13, 2021 2:37:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BDS DevilPamby Go to Quoted Post
How long will it still take before the servers are fixed? exhausting waits between one race and another, random disconnections for those who don't play with series x / s.

I do not think it is very healthy to play ranked ffa with the fear of being disconnected at any moment, lately I have been scoring places and points taken / lost in this mode, otherwise I would forget, and honestly, I do not think it is worth continuing until the disconnections are not drastically reduced, I was at a fair number of consecutive wins, then disconnection, and as if by magic my 3923 points turned into 3881, 42 points deducted, earned by those who are playing with series x / s, practically 5 series won in vain, it is very frustrating

I can't understand why this game is abandoned by developers in this bad way, there would be so much underlying potential, mah

You are half correct but its happening to those of us on Series X/S as well. I think PC players are the only ones not affected. Not the steam PC players because they have a whole other set of issues.

123 Pages<<120121122123PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error