119 Pages<<117118119Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#2951 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 9:48:11 AM(UTC)
hi guyz i cant join season after 5gig update i was playing fine but now cant play online and joining season (unable to join season) error is coming
i did port forwarding and all ports are open changing dns changing isp i do all of thing in internet and still cant join help me please i uoload my error please help me to play onlinee

https://pasteboard.co/JHEFA6i.jpg
#2952 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 3:23:52 AM(UTC)
Lately i get many cheaters/rammers. Check this one out.

Dirt
 1 user liked this post.
#2953 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 12:14:28 PM(UTC)
Looks different to the usual type of speed hacks. Try reporting him - never know, they might do something!
 4 users liked this post.
#2954 Posted : Friday, January 8, 2021 2:20:37 PM(UTC)
Wouldn´t count on it. Devs are too busy pleasing twitter SJW to actually care about their real playerbase.

Edited by user Friday, January 8, 2021 2:39:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2955 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:17:59 AM(UTC)
These constant disconnections are getting really ridiculous. Can't be the only one dealing with this the last couple days. That's just not normal, do something finally with your servers or whatever, just fix the problem finally. Was running smoothly like a week ago or so. Dunno what happened...
#2956 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 8:42:26 AM(UTC)
Just won my first adventure of the series with my alt... S1 street, I was 2nd, 1st and 3rd. I wasn't paying close attention to the scoring and I expected I was going to finish 3rd overall but somehow I won on 50 points, equal with 2nd. I am very rusty and didn't feel like I deserved to win, but I'll take it.

I didn't really enjoy playing though and I think I'll keep it to one adventure again like I have for the last few series.
#2957 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 9:21:24 AM(UTC)
Not that surprising you won with that score - must just mean that there were at least three of you who were swapping points.

I played quite a bit on my alt over the weekend. Quite enjoyed it. Gained back about 250 points over the weekend and had some really good races. However, I then got disconnected followed immediately by a loss to a speed hacker and lost over 100 points again. Gave up at that point.
#2958 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:13:45 AM(UTC)
Been trying to get a match on my main account for over an hour, I would have thought it would be well populated on the first day of a new series, but apparently not.

I'm not even bothering to screen who I play against, I don't care if I lose (though I don't want to), I just want to get it over with.
#2959 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 3:22:21 AM(UTC)
Never got a match last night, gave up... got one today, S2 street spring, first race was Broadway Crossfire which I started 10th and last - one of the worst tracks to start last on. The lobby had some top players like SVU Assassin and some bad rammers (not him) which meant I only finished the first race 5th, and 4th overall. Points took a hammering. Oh well, see you next month, ranked FFA... (or not)

Edited by user Friday, January 15, 2021 3:26:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2960 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2021 10:02:46 PM(UTC)
Lately i'm feeling Online mode so weird.

Also, when they will remove Freeroam rush from rankeds? This thing is umpleasant.
#2961 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 3:56:33 AM(UTC)
There is no chance of FRR being removed from ranked at this point. Just get good at it (learn the courses) and use it to your advantage.
119 Pages<<117118119Prev

Notification

Icon
Error