118 Pages<<106107108109110>>PrevNext
#2676 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 9:39:20 AM(UTC)
Tried for about 90 mins to get a race this evening... endless dirt and CC. Must be up to like 15 by now. Broken.

btw, re the last ticket I opened to report a rammer... 11 DAYS with no response now.

I wonder what will happen sooner, they respond to the ticket or I get a road/street race in ranked FFA? Who could say which of these things will happen first?

edit - got one about 10pm. Won and got -1. In addition to the game hating giving out road events, it also loves to troll high ranked players by sticking them in extremely weak lobbies so you lose points for winning. This is such a brilliant game design, I hope the guy who designed this got a medal and maybe a raise. No amount of praise can be heaped on this guy enough. It's really genius.

Edited by user Saturday, September 12, 2020 1:19:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2677 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:09:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
I hope there is no link but since I posted what I consider some very positive feedback about support, my tickets are no longer processed. One is 5 days old, could be as well support guy is on holidays or too much support activity, any tickets processed recently on your side guys ?

I reported a rammer 11 days ago and the ticket is still open.

#2678 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 4:25:15 PM(UTC)
people say dont quit for every race

more over

dont wuic til the last 30 seconds of failure and not on the very first race -__-
#2679 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 9:36:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post
I hope there is no link but since I posted what I consider some very positive feedback about support, my tickets are no longer processed. One is 5 days old, could be as well support guy is on holidays or too much support activity, any tickets processed recently on your side guys ?

10 days for me. I just wonder the reason, is it related to stop managing player reports and other tickets are still processed, any clue ? May be it is just the person in charge being temporarily away for some reason. I just wish she/he took some holidays and will be back in a few days and restore the situation.
No backup on support is not good as tickets are pilling up but from the forum issues, budget regarding FH community/support looks pretty low.
I asked our community team guy a few days ago but no feedback yet.

#2680 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 10:12:24 PM(UTC)
Tried the baja WP for the first time yesterday ... isn't this car BS like car ? Super easy, super fast ... pay to win car ? To people playing ranked, Ram Rebel/Macan/etc still an option or any CC is just mostly filled with Baja WP like B was with Track-thor ?
#2681 Posted : Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:52:09 PM(UTC)
[retracted]

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:26:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Every train needs a caboose, right?
#2682 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 3:44:46 AM(UTC)
Let’s see how much progress I make in a 2 hour session this morning:

A Summer (Roadster) - 1st (beat League 4 and League 5) +2

S2 Autumn (CLK) - 1st (only blues and unrankeds) +0

S1 Summer (EB110) - 1st (beat League 6) +1

S2 Winter (Diablo) - 1st (only blues and unrankeds) -1

A Autumn (Nova FE) - 1st (only blues, reds and unrankeds) +0

A Autumn (Nova FE) - 1st (beat League 9) +0

S1 Autumn (NSX) - 1st (only blues and unrankeds) -1

A Summer (Roadster) - 1st (one red and 2 unranked) +2

That’s 8 wins, no losses. Gain of +3 (and that was only because the game appears to give generously when there are a high proportion of unrankeds in the lobby).

Edit - did two more after this. Both were S2 Winter and I used the Diablo GTR for both. Beat a League 7 in the first (+1) and a League 2 in the second (+4). The League 2 appears to have got -7 for losing to me - that’s pretty harsh!

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 4:32:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2683 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 6:44:38 AM(UTC)
Yeah in between losing points for being beaten by higher ranks and losing points for winning against lower ranks, it's hard going.

I've reached a PB of 4696 today, or I did until the last match which I got -2 for winning (half of my last six wins have given minus points). Maybe league 1 is achievable which I never would have expected a while ago. Of course one loss or other mishap and it can all evaporate very rapidly.

The last one I just did, your heart sinks immediately because you can see straight away it's a complete waste of time. 4 other players, two league 12, one league 19 and one league 20 with a rank score of 14 (yes that's rank 14, not league 14). I'm thinking like, ugh please just take the -2 points and let me go back to free roam without making me go through the motions. But you have to. For some reason you have to do this.
#2684 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 6:57:49 AM(UTC)
Just had another race where a League 6 quit towards the end of the second race when 10 seconds behind me. Instead of a probable +1, I get -1 instead because he can’t take finishing an adventure he’s going to lose. Complete joke that the scoring system can’t recognise this and make sure those points still stay in the “pot”.

On the plus side, I used Rayne’s winter Cayman for the first time and it was awesome 😎.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 7:02:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2685 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 8:59:19 AM(UTC)
This game is a total joke. Starts me behind a League 4 in all three races. The first one I lose by less than a tenth, catching him all the way. The second one I get ahead of him and win by 7 seconds and the third he blocks me off as I go to overtake and I end up off the course and lose by 1 second. -10 points or, in other words, all the gains I’d made in 12 or 13 won adventures today. It’s the most stupid, unfair points system imaginable, when you are ranked this high.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 9:05:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2686 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 9:40:49 AM(UTC)
Gained back 8 points in two adventures so not as much damage as might have been. Good one to skip there FN. I had a very tough battle with Zerisee which I just about won.

Edit - although without the loss that would have been enough to get me to 4850 so hasn’t completely removed my annoyance.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 9:42:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2687 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 10:18:49 AM(UTC)
Yes I always skip when I see you Jezza... :p Too fast for me. (I skip Zerisee too even though I think I beat him before.)

I've having a continuing run of good luck. I've had a few bad rammers today and managed to recover and still win each time. Also messed up on a very wet Coastal Charge at S2 but fortunately so did the drivers ahead of me so I recovered and won that too.

I am +66 points over the last 4 days... 26 wins @ average +2.5 points. And to think just one disconnection could wipe ALL this out.

1st, +3. Beat unranked.
1st, +0. Beat league 11.
1st, +3. Beat league 7.
1st, +1. Beat league 9.
1st, +2. Beat unranked.
1st, -2. Beat league 12.
1st, +6. Beat league 5.
1st, +3. Beat league 9.
1st, +2. Beat league 9.
1st, -2. Beat league 11.
1st, +3. Beat league 10.
1st, +6. Beat league 6.

For the day: +25

1st, +2. Beat league 7.
1st, +4. Beat league 7.

For the day: +6

1st, -1. Beat league 9.
1st, +12. Beat league 4.

For the day: +11

1st, +6. Beat league 7.
1st, -2. Beat league 10.
1st, +8. Beat league 6.
1st, -2. Beat league 12.
1st, +0. Beat league 10.
1st, +9. Beat league 6.
1st, +2. Beat league 8.
1st, +1. Beat league 8.
1st, +2. Beat league 7.
1st, +0. Beat league 8.

For the day: +24

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 11:08:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2688 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:32:02 PM(UTC)
The difference really is astonishing. I generally get +0 for beating a league 7 and +1 for league 5 and League 6. It’s no exaggeration to say that I’d just about get 10 points from those four days of results.

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:33:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2689 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:38:06 PM(UTC)
That makes me feel tired just thinking about it... I am going to quit while I'm ahead if I do manage to grind my way to league 1.
 1 user liked this post.
#2690 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 1:57:41 PM(UTC)
Yeah me too. What’s even worse is that I got to 4848 yesterday and had a winnable race that would definitely have got me +2 but made a car choice error as I forgot Derwent Street has no snow. Had I chosen the GT05 rather than the 33S, I would have won and, rather than getting -8 would have made 4850. I then lost another race to a League 5 who is actually one of the best racers in the game and that’s two days worth of wins gone :-(. I’m not in a good mood.
#2691 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 4:08:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Yeah me too. What’s even worse is that I got to 4848 yesterday and had a winnable race that would definitely have got me +2 but made a car choice error as I forgot Derwent Street has no snow. Had I chosen the GT05 rather than the 33S, I would have won and, rather than getting -8 would have made 4850. I then lost another race to a League 5 who is actually one of the best racers in the game and that’s two days worth of wins gone :-(. I’m not in a good mood.

what was the name of the league 5 u faced?
#2692 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 4:43:47 PM(UTC)
PeepoDriving aka Kevin S.

Any idea who MuteCelery is by the way? It’s obviously an alt but they beat me fairly easily earlier when they were League 4 and I see they are already up to League 2.
#2693 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 4:52:53 PM(UTC)
One of the reasons the grind for you guys is so tedious is that you have done so many matches already that your accounts are so dead that climbing up is basically impossible when you have played so much ranked
#2694 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 9:58:11 PM(UTC)
If Jezza and I hadn't had so many technical problems like disconnections, he'd already be well into GM territory and I'd be well into league 1 at least (I've lost maybe 200 points due to those).
#2695 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 1:14:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GentlestSum522 Go to Quoted Post

10 days for me. I just wonder the reason, is it related to stop managing player reports and other tickets are still processed, any clue ? May be it is just the person in charge being temporarily away for some reason. I just wish she/he took some holidays and will be back in a few days and restore the situation.
No backup on support is not good as tickets are pilling up but from the forum issues, budget regarding FH community/support looks pretty low.
I asked our community team guy a few days ago but no feedback yet.

~20mn ago, 5 tickets closed in the very same minutes ... transferred to the appropriate team
I do some efforts but after more than a year, that team still have no name, never presented during a stream, never ever heard about someone having been ban for ramming, absolutely no trace. I guess some secret agents would like to be ghosts that level.

#2696 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 1:50:24 AM(UTC)
Ah yes, my ticket was closed (sorry, 'solved' lol) with the same message.

Somehow I don't think there are many employees working in support. (Or maybe they all have their holidays at the same time.)
#2697 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 2:27:33 AM(UTC)
Did you include video clips?
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#2698 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 2:57:03 AM(UTC)
Yes.
#2699 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 3:08:31 AM(UTC)
I don't know, but i have the same ranking points, 3976.
I play a lot of time, i gain 16, lost 2, gain 3, lost 20, etc etc...and the day after, i have 3976 points again.
Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
#2700 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 3:09:44 AM(UTC)
+16 points from two wins today, a league 6 and then a league 4 who I had to beat at the Colossus after he knocked me into barriers on the 2nd circuit race. He was fast at the Colossus but then apparently gave up trying around halfway while I was only leading by a second or so. Added to my list as I don't need to be playing people who win races by playing dirty. (A member of the BRÜH team.)

Next race +6 for beating a very under-ranked league 9, WartyRhombus2. Spring S2, only the fact I started ahead of him in the first two races allowed me to win by half a second or so. The other participants were blue ranks so I would have lost vast numbers of points for 2nd place, probably like 50 points equivalent to 25 wins.

Up to 4730 now and a 31 adventure winning streak.

Edited by user Monday, September 14, 2020 4:57:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

118 Pages<<106107108109110>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error