This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:58:48 AM(UTC)
Announced by Jenn Lane during the #ForzaMonthly livestream, the January Bounty Hunter Rivals event will again use the % leaderboard tier system to reward participants.

Each tier will earn 100,000 CR and a specific Forza Edition car (cumulative).

Top 20% 2014 Chevy Super Sport FE
Top 40% 2013 Dodge Dart GT FE
Top 60% 2014 Ford FPV Pursuit Ute FE
Top 80% 2008 Dodge Viper ACR FE
Participants: 2012 Mercedes C63 Black FE

Look for the introduction to this event during the #ForzaFriday livestream at 3pm Pacific on the 18th.

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:43:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:25:06 PM(UTC)
Ok...Let's roll
#3 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 7:03:41 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I miss the Viper FE.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:42:20 PM(UTC)
Mods should really [sticky] the current bounty hunter challenge at any given time.
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:59:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
Mods should really [sticky] the current bounty hunter challenge at any given time.

X2

Do it to it!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 1:12:03 PM(UTC)
I can only manage top 34% and 1:34.921 ... I must be doing something wrong as I am usually more competitive than that.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 5:52:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
I can only manage top 34% and 1:34.921 ... I must be doing something wrong as I am usually more competitive than that.

Watching your replay, it seems you're spending a lot of time in the middle of the road especially when entering corners. That's preventing you from carrying speed through the corners. Watch some of the higher up replays and you'll see they use the whole track.

I'm pretty envious of that original FM suit btw.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:59:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: One Refort Go to Quoted Post

Watching your replay, it seems you're spending a lot of time in the middle of the road especially when entering corners. That's preventing you from carrying speed through the corners. Watch some of the higher up replays and you'll see they use the whole track.

I tried again... using Mechberg's ghost. I managed a 1:32.561 which is top 22%. I can do a much quicker lap dirty as I would in normal racing, where you can go a millimetre off the track on a few corners but obviously that doesn't work here. I just find this car very skittish. And that's with stability control on as well. And yes it's a nice suit!
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:16:03 AM(UTC)
Why do they still insist on making the Dart and Super Sport a "prize"?
No one wants them right?
 3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:00:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheJackal GN Go to Quoted Post
No one wants them right?
They are ALL prizes that most of us already have and can't get rid of the dupes. Where is the Fiesta and the 2016 CIvic?

Polly says you need to "Submit a Support Ticket" !
 4 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:18:03 AM(UTC)
Speed 12 as a reward please? :)

The Lotus drives horribly with the stock suspension. The rear is too soft and wiggly. That's why I only put in 5 laps and called it done.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 5:54:00 PM(UTC)
Agree, the Lotus is unpleasant.

Incredible to think that driving a track toy around that big man-sized track could be so unenjoyable.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:05:12 PM(UTC)
Weird, I find it an incredible enjoyment to drive compared to vast majority of spec cars in the rivals or multiplayer lobbies/leagues. The community production hopper introduced me to all kinds of scary horribleness for vehicle control, even with traction control on (driving a stock 2015 challenger Hellcat with 22 other drivers, horrifying). Not to mention the skittish NSX last month. In comparison, the Lotus is absolute pleasant breeze to drive. A few minor quirks, but easily manageable.
#14 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:33:20 PM(UTC)
When do you receive the rewards from this?
#15 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 2:10:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxxROYxx Go to Quoted Post
When do you receive the rewards from this?

Most of the times around a week later after the event has ended.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:34:10 PM(UTC)
Been having fun with this, yes the car squirrels up and does not inspire much confidence in the corners, but I eventually managed a 1:31.612, took many many attempts and lots of crashes and smashes but soon after I set this time I went onto FM6 for a laugh, same car, assist settings, track, no mods/tunes and set 1:31.637 within 6 laps, though the car felt more planted and more what you would expect out of this combination .
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 3:06:51 PM(UTC)
I've found the car to be decent enough to drive, just have to be wary of the grip limit. Downshifting mid corner or hitting a curb can really unsettle the car.

Flickr | FH4 Forzatography | 🇨🇦
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 8:09:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheJackal GN Go to Quoted Post
No one wants them right?
They are ALL prizes that most of us already have and can't get rid of the dupes. Where is the Fiesta and the 2016 CIvic?

or the pontiac ta fe and the fiesta fe
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 8:13:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: One Refort Go to Quoted Post

I tried again... using Mechberg's ghost. I managed a 1:32.561 which is top 22%. I can do a much quicker lap dirty as I would in normal racing, where you can go a millimetre off the track on a few corners but obviously that doesn't work here. I just find this car very skittish. And that's with stability control on as well. And yes it's a nice suit!

on my second lap i got a 1.28.778
just set a time 0.5 seconds faster then your fastest time
#20 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2019 8:51:39 PM(UTC)
This one is HARD. Did a ton of laps with different assists on and off and I'm barely top 40%. It's a struggle to keep the car straight at all - and yeah, downshifting can kill you.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 2:58:15 AM(UTC)
Havnt set a time in this event yet been busy with other stuff hopefully il get a few laps in before it ends
#22 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 10:20:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rultsch Go to Quoted Post
This one is HARD. Did a ton of laps with different assists on and off and I'm barely top 40%. It's a struggle to keep the car straight at all - and yeah, downshifting can kill you.

what I found helped me was going into corner 6 in 4th gear and corner 7 in 3rd ..something you can try it saved me nearly a full second on my lap time as a pose to 3rd on 6 and 2nd on 7
#23 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:41:28 PM(UTC)
Thanks to the latest update for FFB for steering wheels, I was finally able to get more consistent times and get fast enough to hit the top 20% (just barely though). Will probably try a it more as the FFB change made it much more comfortable and fun to drive, before it was very frustrating.
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:17:13 AM(UTC)
I didn't realise this was a mid-month bounty. Just sat down to do more laps and found it had gone.

Oh well. I was in the top 15% last time I looked, fairly easy one this, shame I didn't get more time with it I was hoping to get in the top 10% again.
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:56:40 PM(UTC)
Hey all,

I was just wondering if there is a timeline on when we will receive rewards for the rivals featured event, Bounty Hunter: New Year at Road Atlanta. I placed in the top 8% so I should be getting 8 rewards according to what was posted about that event. As far as I can tell, it ended with the new update, but rewards haven’t been divvied out yet. So idk, does anyone have any insight?

Cheers all,

Echo
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error