#1 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 2:52:07 AM(UTC)
I already own this so first come first serve for this code see below

ENJOY

4BK3B-FF6GR-FHYXV-RM7HM--XTQBQ
#2 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 5:36:03 AM(UTC)
Thanks!! Wow. I'll be able to get up the leaderboards now! Circuit Top 1000 here I come.

Thanks again. I'll have to update my sign off but I'll be too busy lapping the test tracks in Circuit, Drag, & Oval. Yeah!

Update: 3 April 2020 - actually what happened is I tried GRUMPS code; declined. Then I retried the code included with my box - the box being an rental from VideoEzy given to me (tried previously to use codes but declined. made sense as would have been used dozens of times by renters) and this time - IT WORKED.

So now the slog begins to get from #3500 to about #1200. Then I'll do the test tracks (I have done 6 tracks in C Class) and get into top #1000 !

Till then, race ya! Beating me in 1 race is easy if you don't crash. Beating me in the next 307 races will take you some time!

Edited by user Friday, April 3, 2020 2:46:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: did not want to imply GRUMPS code worked for me but may have helped ;-)

Till then, race ya! Beating me in 1 race is easy if you don't crash. Beating me in the next 307 races will take you some time!

Notification

Icon
Error