4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:41:29 AM(UTC)
Dang that Crescent Speed Zone is hard. I can't seem to get past about 110 MPH when you need 120 MPH.

Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
I already own everything in the Forzathon shop, so I spent the points on 13 Wheelspins and still only got a Audi RS 7 Sportback. Hoping for the Limo though...

Your points are better spent on Super Wheelspins as they tend to provide better quality prizes than regular wheelspins.

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 12:42:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:46:14 AM(UTC)
Do you have anything to back up that statement about super wheelspins?

As for the speed zone, it was pretty simple with a Mosler.
#53 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:52:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
Do you have anything to back up that statement about super wheelspins?

As for the speed zone, it was pretty simple with a Mosler.

https://forums.forzamoto...-and-superwheelspin.aspx

Personal experience backs this up, although it's annoying getting 3 green CR prizes sometimes. Still, the quality of CR prizes and cars is higher overall.

For the speed zone, I gave the Mosler a go but I guess I just need to practice some more. :)
#54 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:55:35 AM(UTC)
Most of the information in that thread is conjecture or just plain wrong (the credits info). My experience has been that there is no difference between them, and I'm not the only one. Without any actual data, nobody can say what the truth is.
#55 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:04:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Just won another 760FE on a superspin. It sold in about 45 seconds

760FE? Do you mean a Volvo 760 Forza Edition?
#56 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 6:15:34 AM(UTC)
Incorrect, a Centario is a 770, so a 760 would be what? Or is it a 750? Whatever that drag tire Lambo is

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2019 6:20:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#57 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 6:44:44 AM(UTC)
Incorrect, a Centario is a 770, so a 760 would be what? Or is it a 750? Whatever that drag tire Lambo is

LP750 is newest aventador what we have in game (wheelspin only where you can install police lights) LP770 aventador was presented to last year first time, LP760 is small special edition (and we dont have that in the game) that forza edition we have is LP700.
#58 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:50:10 PM(UTC)
For an easy win of the ski hat in the "Shake Your Tail Feather" seasonal championship you can try my tune for the Triumph TR3B. It's got 10 on launch and 9.6 acceleration so you pass most of the AI already at start. On top of that it also has a lot of grip so the AI can't keep up in the corners.
#59 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:35:49 PM(UTC)
If anyone is having trouble with the speed zone, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNzWmgCHj7I

And just like with the danger sign last week, you don't need to spend much money to get it done.
#60 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 5:01:36 PM(UTC)
I attempted the PR stunts for about 30 minutes today and then they deactivated so now I have to wait till they reactivate.
#61 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 7:36:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wh1t3Kn1te Go to Quoted Post
I attempted the PR stunts for about 30 minutes today and then they deactivated so now I have to wait till they reactivate.

Is this supposed to be a bug BTW?
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 8:09:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

I've had it happen when rewinding the windmill danger sign thanks to one of those 1m jumps during a forzathon live- restarting the game fixed it immediately (PC version).
#63 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 11:07:43 PM(UTC)
I wish they would bring back the Colorado ZR2 to the Forzathon shop. One of the few cars I don't have.
#64 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:57:01 AM(UTC)

Sometimes they disappear for me too. Then i restart the game and they are back. Maybe that helps you.
#65 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 2:38:45 AM(UTC)
I had issues with that 12 mile drive. Tried main roads, side roads, tracks and off-road with very little increase of the mileage. Eventually did the Danger Sign near the Festival Site and started to see a better increase. Upgraded the 850 fully and with AWD. I was managing around 900 feet per jump and the counter was moving better. A number of runs later and the completion message popped. A more helpful description of the challenge would have made life easier.
#66 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 6:05:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RogsR34UK Go to Quoted Post
I had issues with that 12 mile drive. Tried main roads, side roads, tracks and off-road with very little increase of the mileage. Eventually did the Danger Sign near the Festival Site and started to see a better increase. Upgraded the 850 fully and with AWD. I was managing around 900 feet per jump and the counter was moving better. A number of runs later and the completion message popped. A more helpful description of the challenge would have made life easier.

I had no issue getting my Volvo challenge done by driving across open fields. Of course it takes forever, you have to drive 12 miles without touching roads or being near enough to roads to "discover" them. Should've just been patient
#67 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 7:13:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Vyppaaaa Go to Quoted Post

I had no issue getting my Volvo challenge done by driving across open fields. Of course it takes forever, you have to drive 12 miles without touching roads or being near enough to roads to "discover" them. Should've just been patient

I just drove on highway back and forth so there should be no need to drive it off road.
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:45:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Yes and it's fixed in the next release: https://support.forzamot...-Notes-January-15th-2019

Quote:
Fixed an issue where passing through a Danger Sign twice in quick succession would cause all other PR stunts to stop working.

Meanwhile, restart the game.
#69 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:55:50 PM(UTC)
If anyone is having trouble with the speed zone, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNzWmgCHj7I

And just like with the danger sign last week, you don't need to spend much money to get it done.

Thanks! :D
#70 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 3:35:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post

I just drove on highway back and forth so there should be no need to drive it off road.

Same here, just loosely followed the Goliath track route until I finished the challenge.
#71 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:45:50 PM(UTC)

I did the whole challenge on asphalt.

Fun car to cruise around in, too.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#72 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 2:22:00 AM(UTC)
No matter what I do, I can't get that counter to move. Its been days and and it's stil 0.10 of the first mile. I've tried all terrains but nothing is working. This is criminal for these things to keep occurring for the weekly

Edited by user Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:27:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#73 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:23:26 PM(UTC)
I was having trouble with the Old Rivals challenge. Bought and upgraded the Peugeot. Promptly got whooped. Downloaded a tune, same result. Tried again the next day, no luck. Maybe it's me. I've been sick the last few days. Or maybe it's the car. It's plain undrivable at the top of S1. So I bought the Lancia, ran it bone stock, and won. So... That happened.

Did the same thing with "Shake Your Tail Feather". I had a stock Ferrari Dino already, and all I did was adjust the tire pressure. Won it on the first try.
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 3:36:48 AM(UTC)

Ok...let's get this out of this thread because for me, a big Lambo fan, this is starting to physically hurt.

The standard Aventador is the LP700, this is also the only FE-Aventador available in the game, the Aventador SV is the LP750, also the Veneno is technically a LP750 but the moniker is not included in the name. The Centenario is the LP770, so is the brandnew Aventador SV-J and there is also the facelifted Aventador S LP740 , but the latter two are not in the game (yet?).

In the real world there is a LP760, it is no official Lamborghini product though but just a tuned Aventador LP700 by Oakley Design which produces apparently 760 HP, hence the name. The FE Aventador is not an Oakley and therefore there is no 760FE in the game, putting the Liberty Walk kit on it won't change that because AFAIK in the real world Liberty Walk only make the bodykit, they don't tune the engine.
There also is a Volvo 760 and the Pagani Zonda 760RS, none of these are in the game, the only FE Zonda is the Zonda R and it's not called 760.

So what the guy won...I have no idea but I'm guessing the Aventador FE or the LP750SV from a wheelspin, he just got the name wrong and then things escalated quickly :D

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 5:07:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:44:38 AM(UTC)
Okay its fine man. Its not the end of the world. I'm a car fan too but the specific models dont bother me as much. LP700FE. Now can we move on?

Sorry but i'm not sorry that some people get so offended over a tiny mistake of LP700 vs LP750

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 7:54:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error