4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:41:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The third step of the weekly challenge "Drive 12 miles "through the country" in your Volvo 850 R" as usual doesn't work.
I drove through the country, on the road, everywhere but my counter is still zero, any tips?

I had the same problem. Goliath in freeroam gave me 720 meters! I switched from metric to english/imperial then it worked properly.
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:44:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
This is just getting worrisome now that maybe PG doesn't have a clear plan on how to move forward with this game. If this is the long term plan I don't see FH4 having the lifespan that it deserves because the developers seem to be selling it short and making it stale so quickly. I only hope that maybe this is just a stop gap until the garage increase occurs and maybe this is part of a grand plan because they know a not insignificant number of people cant fit anymore cars in right now. Maybe and this is a big maybe when that update occurs we will start to see some better content in the #Forzathon Shop again.

Good point!

Hope that's the case, won't fret over cars I already have while it's hard adding new ones.
I stopped doing wheel spins and claiming car pass cars a little while ago to keep some room for special edition/reward cars...
just need the Ford Capri FE to appear in the Forzathon shop like it did prior to the VIP early access :)
#PS5 & #XboxSeriesX #gamer
#Forza & #GranTurismo #photographer
#TheShopPodcast member
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:07:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Whats going on with the island? All my seasonal races says COMPLETED! How did that happen?

I have the same problem. Have you resolved it?

Nah man, i'm still at work for a few more hours. Hopefully they throw in a quick patch before the next update
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:09:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
Whats going on with the island? All my seasonal races says COMPLETED! How did that happen?

I have the same problem. Have you resolved it?

Nah man, i'm still at work for a few more hours. Hopefully they throw in a quick patch before the next update

Ok mate. Ty for the reply.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:16:28 PM(UTC)
Ugh, only thing to look forward to is what more wheelspins may bring... I agree on the Capri FE being the car that should of been offered. Even the Caterham FE was better then anything offered for this Spring. The Hudson at least was an excellent add last week.

I wonder if T10 could 'stir' in certain things, like the Capri FE, into wheelspins?

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:18:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:31:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Seiran800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
The third step of the weekly challenge "Drive 12 miles "through the country" in your Volvo 850 R" as usual doesn't work.
I drove through the country, on the road, everywhere but my counter is still zero, any tips?

I had the same problem. Goliath in freeroam gave me 720 meters! I switched from metric to english/imperial then it worked properly.

I will have to try this - my counter somehow started but stopped randomly at around 9km and after driving around for 10 more minutes and even restarting the game it just doesn't move anymore.

Other than that - I really like the seasonal championships this week but the Forzathon Shop is disappointing as hell. The Urus Concept is neither rare nor expensive and therefore not exclusive at all, the Nova FE even less so. I got at least 10 (actually stopped counting) of those through wheelspins and because of that these things won't even sell for the minimum price in the AH, I just dump them immediately every time I get one again.
The shop started quite well with the GT3RS and the 812 which were actually exclusive cars but lately there was nothing special, exclusive or interesting to buy in the shop. I've got a lot of points banked which I will again keep this week and hope for some good stuff in the coming weeks. I'm not even demanding a new exclusive car every week but it wouldn't hurt to put some more wheelspin exclusive cars into the shop for us to buy instead of the most common FE cars or rather inexpensive cars you can buy from the autoshow anyway. Wouldn't mind some of those 10 mil priced cars for let's say 1000 Forzathon points in the shop once in a while though. For the Forzathon Live event sake's even because...why should I do these if there is nothing in the shop worth spending those points on?

Come on guys...#makeforzathonshopgreatagain

Or...at least bring more of these seasonal championships where you can win a car of some sort. I really REALLY enjoy the DS3, what a fantastic hot hatchback this is!

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:33:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:51:53 PM(UTC)
Love the hoonigan RS200. The AI on the challenge are brutal, one of the hardest ones I've done. More of the same please.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:53:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:58:31 PM(UTC)

Are you sure the seasonal championships are not the same championships you have completed 4 weeks ago?

Yes, i know, there are new seasonal pr stunts, but my question still stands.

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:00:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:04:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Colbenuk Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Forzathon shop :
Yes, I already have it all.
There are already five Nova FEs in my garage in particular.

Same... The Nova FE is so common they are worthless in AH. Fat chance of ever getting rid of them now!!!

Just remove them from your garage like i do
Like you said they are worthless
FE cars arent worth anything on this game they are so common
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:42:15 PM(UTC)

They are the same events from the previous Season I believe
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 2:42:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post

Are you sure the seasonal championships are not the same championships you have completed 4 weeks ago?

Yes, i know, there are new seasonal pr stunts, but my question still stands.

Even if they are repeats, it's a new season and they shouldn't already be completed.

There's a separate thread about this: https://forums.forzamoto...pionships-completed.aspx
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:41:21 PM(UTC)
Once again, I own all the prizes I care about this week.
I don't even bother with the weekly events anymore either.
The VW van was really the only thing I was waiting for, and from what I read so far, I'm most likely to be disappointed in it. But I will download it just for the collection.
I currently have 200 wheelspins I'm not even considering opening, I got 77 million CR, never exploited any glitch, credits are far too easy to come by, maybe that's why the wheelspins got nerfed on credits.
I did use a wheelspin when burning skill points and got a million credits, which was cool because it was a duplicate throwaway car. That's how I burn skill points, time consuming changing cars just to delete them later, but it's the easiest way to burn them when I hit max.
Also, some cars have credits available in the skills section.
I think I have bought a total of 10 cars from the autoshow, mostly from the start of the game.
So much potential is being lost in FH4.
If $$$$$ is the issue, sponsorships for custom body kits would be the answer. Believe me, 95% of ypur user base would prefer a custom body kit over a pair of fuzzy slippers any day of the week. Even if they were restricted to super wheelspins. That would give us a reason to use our Forzathon points at least.
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:43:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
As I've said before, they tend to do this kind of thing on the series schedule. Anyone who didn't expect these kinds of cars in the Forthazon shop this week isn't paying attention.

What do you mean by “series schedule”?
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:47:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bad Bad Mige Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
As I've said before, they tend to do this kind of thing on the series schedule. Anyone who didn't expect these kinds of cars in the Forthazon shop this week isn't paying attention.

What do you mean by “series schedule”?

Each year in game (4 weeks/seasons) is a series. We're currently in the last season of series 4. See https://forums.forzamoto...ber-13---January-17.aspx
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:14:06 PM(UTC)
For me Spring started 3 1/2 hours earlier than it normally changes season so I missed out on completing the weekly 7/7's. I'll have to check tonight to see if it's goofed up any of the events.
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:28:22 PM(UTC)
I like the hourly forzathon live events. I've played them a lot. However, it would be nice if there was something to spend the points on other than things pretty much everyone with 100 hours of gameplay should be expected to already have, or are already available and affordable. I'm approaching 5000 points and knowing I have nothing to spend those on takes some of the fun out of participating. Like dangling a rotten carrot.
#42 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:34:07 PM(UTC)
Just won another 760FE on a superspin. It sold in about 45 seconds
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

Hopefully FH5 will treat me better 😬😬
#43 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:38:08 PM(UTC)
My opinion on the DLC...

MG TA: Very nice to drive, good chassis and engine in what's probably the most iconic MG body.
VW Double Cab: A disappointment. It's just a Kombi pickup. Lacks any form of custom parts, ride height too high with Race suspension. Very low top speed, even with Subaru swap.

Speaking of Seasonal Events in Fortune Island, the prizes are junk, 9 wheelspins that may or may not yield good stuff, and now the events haven't even been updated for the new season. This is a DLC island and we pay for the privilege of driving on it, yet we don't get any incentive to do anything in it beyond the campaign events. Once again, I feel as if UE owners get a raw deal next to Game Pass tenants. Could've bought something else with the money I wasted on the UE.

As for the monthly cars, the low point was obviously the Corvette, but the rest don't seem too bad when it comes to polish. M5's lights don't count since it's an expansion issue. Second lowest point is, definitely, the Kombi, followed by the Camaro, which is great to drive but not unique enough next to the standard one (there's more difference between a 458 Italia and a 458 Speciale, in fact).

Edited by user Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:47:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#44 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:56:14 PM(UTC)

That's twice now you've mentioned a 760FE. There is no such thing in this game.
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 6:56:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Speaking of Seasonal Events in Fortune Island, the prizes are junk, 9 wheelspins that may or may not yield good stuff, and now the events haven't even been updated for the new season. This is a DLC island and we pay for the privilege of driving on it, yet we don't get any incentive to do anything in it beyond the campaign events. Once again, I feel as if UE owners get a raw deal next to Game Pass tenants. Could've bought something else with the money I wasted on the UE.

If the championships etc in Fortune Island had unique/exclusive prizes from the core game then you'd get people who didn't own it complaining. Leaving the prizes in FI as wheelspins/credits is the safer option (other option would be to only use exclusive content from the DLC, but that would run out very quick).
#46 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:29:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fuzzy Belvedere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
I just submitted a feedback ticket on how poorly utilized the Forzathon Shop has been. Sadly, this week is one of the worst so far. Instead of a chance to get actually rare cars, we have a regular autoshow car that isn't really even all that expensive, and a common FE car that pretty much everyone has already (I know I've won at least 3 in the past from wheelspins and have had trouble selling them).

I don't normally care much for the clothing items, but I happened to have the two options for this week already so they're not exclusive at all.

Ralph Fulton specifically mentioned in the prerelease livestreams that the Forzathon Shop would be used to provide access to cars that just weren't dropping in wheelspins which hasn't really been the case at all (except for the weekly FE car maybe). The Forzathon Shop cars according to my memory have either been new exclusives that aren't in the wheelspins, or worse, cars that can already be purchased at the autoshow (and of these I don't think any of them were worth over 1mil, and many much less). Maybe we should all submit support tickets for this issue and call their attention to this.

At least the devs seemed to have learned their lesson with the trials rewards with last week and this week being items that most players probably don't really care about so they don't have to gift them to everyone when the event inevitably glitches and doesn't work.

Really tempted to submit a feedback ticket for the Forzathon Shop (we need the Ford Capri FE!!!)

Hell yes! This is the only one unique car I don't have.

This week seasonal events are like cruel intentions... for real guys!

I needed to increase difficulty from expert to unbeatable in this one championship to actually win hoonigan rs200.
Where is some bug (or feature I don't really know) but even if you won at first three times in a row at expert you will get only 60 points and drivatar have 65 so you are not first but second... and you loose and you need to start over again and again...Really not funny!

#47 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:01:33 PM(UTC)
Finished the Trial Co-Op Championship: "Mountain Rumble" twice ,
but didn't get the T-shirt.
Setting unbeatable? check.
#48 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:35:14 PM(UTC)
I already own everything in the Forzathon shop, so I spent the points on 13 Wheelspins and still only got a Audi RS 7 Sportback. Hoping for the Limo though...
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 11:51:28 PM(UTC)
That '38 Midget is fun to drive.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 12:40:44 AM(UTC)

It's nice that you won cars that dont have even in the game, we have LP750 and LP700 but not LP760. People are getting lazy if it take 45 seconds sold FE aventador. But actually that dont even feel that rare anymore. LP750 will sold in 45 seconds even at 20m cr prize tag.

This week trial event was super frustraiting, it take 7 try's before my team finally was able to win. And last one was few weird thing in second race, just before that big jump my car lose roll over for no reason, and after watching replay like 50 times i still dont get it how it's possible car lose control like that, it was like my car has catapulting in the air. And i dont know is my team mate ram AI drivers in last corner because before last corner he was in 3rd place and i was 4th, he end up winning the race and i finnish 3rd because AI driver has huge difficulty to passing to goal line.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error