This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
 3 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:37:01 AM(UTC)
EDIT: The January 15 content update for FM7 only includes the Barrett-Jackson Car Pack and the free Spotlight car. The Porsche 992 shown in the #ForzaMonthly promo image was only for FH4:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360015744193-FM7-Release-Notes-January-11-2019
Quote:
Today's update introduces the Barrett-Jackson Car Pack plus the free Spotlight car, the 2018 Audi #1 Audi Sport RS 3 LMS.

The update is 634MB for Xbox One X.

The FM7 segment of the January 14 #ForzaMonthly stream runs from minute 41 to 81, with Turn 10's Scott Lee discussing car sourcing and Jenn Lane discussing the cycled production hopper updates, #Forzathon, and Bounty Hunter Rivals.
https://youtu.be/eBLd5ERD4aU?t=2418

https://twitter.com/Forz...tus/1084894338218287104

"Make sure you don't miss our next instalment of #ForzaMonthly next Monday Jan 14th on @WatchMixer at 11am Pacific/7pm UK. We'll be showing off the latest #Forza7 update, plus talking #ForzaHorizon4 with the team at @WeArePlayground. Hope you can join us! http://mixer.com/forza "

https://twitter.com/Forz...atus/1083009447927185408

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:11:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:26:39 AM(UTC)
which Porsche is that, could it be a spotlight car? any idea what else is coming in next weeks update?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:33:14 AM(UTC)
I believe thats the new 992 Carrera.
if it is the new spotlight car thats awesome!
´´If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you´re no longer a Racing Driver ``- Ayrton Senna
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:44:40 AM(UTC)
Coooool.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:33:35 PM(UTC)
I'm always eager to hear what Chris Esaki has to say. New features for FM7, the better.
 3 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:30:22 PM(UTC)
Please be drafting changes and headlight at night fix.

Also, please don't be a 911 spotlight car for FM7. Hoping it's for FH4 and we actually get something interesting for FM7.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:43:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 3:51:51 PM(UTC)
Seems the "deal with Porsche" Phil Spencer revealed at E3 2017 is starting to bear its fruits... We're getting the new releases ahead of everyone else. Happened with the 2018 GT2 RS and the 2019 GT3 RS.

In the GT3 RS' case I thought it was a bit unfortunate that the car came out so quickly, because the version we have in the game is not the Weissach package with the cool stripes and magnesium wheels. Not even as upgradable parts.

Either way, this new Carrera is extremely capable out of the box and will be a great addition to either of the two games.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#8 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:13:00 AM(UTC)
Today's stream will cover:
  • January Spotlight car
  • Player Events
  • Community Choice Rivals Poll
  • January Car Pack
  • Photo Contest

2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:54:31 AM(UTC)
The free Spotlight car will be the Audi #1 RS 3 LMS. The car will be featured in a Rivals event at Dubai. The event goes live on Tuesday, and all participants will receive an Audi gift car (non DLC) TBA:

#10 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:31:53 PM(UTC)
No Porsche, or have i missed something?

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 1:18:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:34:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sith Metal 1971 Go to Quoted Post

Nope. That Porsche is going to FH4, we are getting a free touring car Audi. And no word on what's coming with the update, overall it was a crappy forza monthly.
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:36:36 PM(UTC)
i thought so, never mind looks like FH4 gets the best cars, again.

1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:38:20 PM(UTC)
I wouldn't count on much coming with this update, or any future updates for this matter. Seems that everyone has moved onto FH4.
#14 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:38:41 PM(UTC)
No Porsche for us?? Wow....ok....so Manteomax's post here with the big picture of the car was misleading.
 2 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:43:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
No Porsche for us?? Wow....ok....so Manteomax's post here with the big picture of the car was misleading.

Misleading you say, this seems to be happening more and more with FM7, inappropriate car packs that belong in a sega amusement sonic arcade game, mis leading info ie Porsche. Hope we get a decent MOTORSPORT pack soon.

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:44:30 PM(UTC)

Misleading you say, this seems to be happening more and more with FM7, inappropriate car packs that belong in a sega amusement sonic arcade game, mis leading info ie Porsche. Hope we get a decent MOTORSPORT pack soon.

Don't hold your breath...they already announced that the halfhearted "Barrett-Jackson Car Pack" is the last one.
#17 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:45:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NikoTheHammer Go to Quoted Post

Don't hold your breath...they already announced that the halfhearted "Barrett-Jackson Car Pack" is the last one.

Last one with car pass ?

2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:46:25 PM(UTC)

Yeah I'm done trusting them.

1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:52:47 PM(UTC)
Welcome to life as T10/MS player. Maybe one day they will improve their treatment of FM players (customers - $$) by upgrading us to illegitimate red-head step child status...

I see a PS4 in my future... Anyone know if a TMX Pro will work on PS4 and GTS?

Edit: Never mind. Just looked up on TM site, and it's PC/XBox only. So I have to get another wheel setup. I wonder what the used market is for X1 and TMX Pro.

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 1:04:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:53:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NikoTheHammer Go to Quoted Post

Last one with car pass ?

For sure the last one with car pass...probably the last one for good considering how long it took to release it.
#21 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 3:37:00 PM(UTC)
So, no Porsche 992 for Forza 7 ?? 🥺
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:15:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sTReetBurner09 Go to Quoted Post

Nope. That Porsche is going to FH4, we are getting a free touring car Audi. And no word on what's coming with the update, overall it was a crappy forza monthly.

As soon as I knew Chris wasn't there I knew there would be no race regulations update. Its becoming a joke that there has been no definite date of release for them.
 2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:20:22 PM(UTC)

Yeah I'm done trusting them.

Same they always go quiet instead of just keeping us updated.
I can live with a 3 month release date for race regulations it's the not knowing thats frustrating.

#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:17:24 AM(UTC)
I mean the RS3 LMS is nice and all, but how is it any different to the S3 NGTC? different under the skin, quite different actually but both do the same lap time.
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:34:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ll Hop Along ll Go to Quoted Post
I mean the RS3 LMS is nice and all, but how is it any different to the S3 NGTC? different under the skin, quite different actually but both do the same lap time.

Well, that's the point of Homologation, isn't it? It's useless anyway as there is no Touring hopper... They should put someone more passionate about motorsport in place of that lady who makes hopper decisions. Terrible, unbalanced, not relevant track selections, AWD drift hoppers [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], cringe worthy division hoppers, mini games (????) , while there is only ONE (1) hopper actually related to motorsport and not road racing (Forza GT) and still it has awful track selection, standing start, and lap count instead of time frame. Give us permanent Group C endurance, touring, multi-class modern endurance, okay even NASCAR (hate it but can't disrespect), in place of weird 60s hatches division hoppers give us different spec divisions every week like Radical, Formula Mazda, Formula Ford, not hot rods. Come on!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:29:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error