8 Pages<<678Prev
#176 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:08:47 PM(UTC)
I live in Malaysia (UTC +8) and it's already 16th of January and I have yet to receive an update for the new car pass and such. Other SEA players experiencing this? I really want my Evo IX TwT

Welp never mind after I restarted, it started the update

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:11:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#177 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:23:06 PM(UTC)
Solo adventure is fun, nice to have more variety now. Getting into matches quite quickly in Ranked. Enjoying this update very much, good job PG!
 2 users liked this post.
#178 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:50:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alucard Ne0 Go to Quoted Post
Solo adventure is fun, nice to have more variety now. Getting into matches quite quickly in Ranked. Enjoying this update very much, good job PG!

YES! I also noticed that and now its not necessary to have a full room
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#179 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:53:32 PM(UTC)
Lets fix something so something else goes broken, game dont show how many lap races have when you are choosing a race. Race that horizon presents dont show how many lap it have, my own blueprints dont show amount of laps but when watching other peoples blueprints it's show how many laps it have.
#180 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:49:02 PM(UTC)
Physics were changed. All my cars are a little too stiff now since the update. Shouldnt have to let off the gas on turn now i'm having to full on hard brake instead of sliding in

#181 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:32:32 PM(UTC)
Players fighting all along a race trying to put each other out of checkpoint or few cars blocking another from playing, trying to take a good corner and being crashed into wall, is this definition of fun for FH now ? I mean, team or not team, if player has not an interest to play clean, it is more efficient to play dirty. Just like a nuclear company will trash its waste in the town river unless there is a law prohibiting so and some people to apply it. There is no such thing like people are good they won't do that.
#182 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:17:06 PM(UTC)
My question is simple,why to add cars if i cant buy them,my garage is full for nearly a month for now,and you think its good idea to add more cars in this game,shouldnt you add more garage space,and then add cars?

Thanks
#183 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:50:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Physics were changed. All my cars are a little too stiff now since the update. Shouldnt have to let off the gas on turn now i'm having to full on hard brake instead of sliding in

Do you play on sim steering? I know that's changed. I think the physics are about the same.
#184 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:36:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreatFlea815883 Go to Quoted Post

Do you play on sim steering? I know that's changed. I think the physics are about the same.

Not using sim steering but I've had to decrease my rebound stiffness at least 0.5 points on each of my main cars in each class to get the usual feeling as before the update. I hadnt to make any changes to my cars for weeks and then this happens

#185 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:05:20 AM(UTC)
Sorry for OT, but I need help. After last update (update 5 from Tuesday 15th January 2019) I have lost all the progress and even the entire game. It was just uninstalled. Yesterday, before the update everything was working perfectly, but today I came home, launched Xbox and game was uninstalled. What I shall do now? Anyone has same issue? I don't want to redownload the 60 GB file. Any ideas how to solve this problem? It's nowhere in Xbox. Thanks for your help.
#186 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:24:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SmilyCloud23406 Go to Quoted Post
Sorry for OT, but I need help. After last update (update 5 from Tuesday 15th January 2019) I have lost all the progress and even the entire game. It was just uninstalled. Yesterday, before the update everything was working perfectly, but today I came home, launched Xbox and game was uninstalled. What I shall do now? Anyone has same issue? I don't want to redownload the 60 GB file. Any ideas how to solve this problem? It's nowhere in Xbox. Thanks for your help.

As I learnt, a game can be deleted completely if you cancel an update in progress. No problem to use "pause" though.
I have an external disk only for backups (most used games), just in case something goes wrong as you are describing, doing this, you will always have last version at least... it is my suggestion.

Before considering you have to download the entire again, try hard reboot, and check if it appears again. If not, you must download it from the begining.
But this issue it is a matter of downloading time. Can be fixed (and prevented!)

By the way, save games are stored apart from data (always internal disk). Never saw or heard any damage to these files while updating.

Enjoy Horizon!

Edited by user Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:27:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#187 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 11:31:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNT4Brain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SmilyCloud23406 Go to Quoted Post

As I learnt, a game can be deleted completely if you cancel an update in progress. No problem to use "pause" though.
I have an external disk only for backups (most used games), just in case something goes wrong as you are describing, doing this, you will always have last version at least... it is my suggestion.

Before considering you have to download the entire again, try hard reboot, and check if it appears again. If not, you must download it from the begining.
But this issue it is a matter of downloading time. Can be fixed (and prevented!)

By the way, save games are stored apart from data (always internal disk). Never saw or heard any damage to these files while updating.

Enjoy Horizon!

OK thanks for help. Something that seems weird to me is that I haven't started downloading update yet. So it wasn't cancelled. If I cancelled downloading update I wouldn't be so disappointed like I'm now.
#188 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:13:03 PM(UTC)
Does anyone know what they did to the wheel? It says improvements to FFB and rumble but I can't really tell a difference on my TM TX.
#189 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2019 2:27:21 PM(UTC)

I have the same issue, a few of my cars (AWD) were very well tuned at taking fast corners, and now they all pretend to understeer. What's going on? :/
 1 user liked this post.
#190 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:41:37 AM(UTC)

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this, thought I was going crazy.
https://www.forzamotorsp.../en-US/gallery/Hooptyroo
All designs are available as full kits and individual pieces.
#191 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:38:50 AM(UTC)
Don't know if it's related but some of the tight tracks (not sure of names) with loads of 90 degree corners are hard work as the cars don't want to turn in, not helped by the way the steering won't turn more until you've slowed to a snail's pace. Understeer like this just encourages people to bash into the wall / handbrake to get round it quicker. Sometimes I wonder if I'm driving a bus or oil tanker rather than a tuned sports car.
#192 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:48:53 AM(UTC)
Yeah i hopped into my M4 GTS last night and it was pretty bad. Fix one thing break another,nice going guys.
 2 users liked this post.
#193 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 6:53:37 AM(UTC)
Is anyone else just a little annoyed that they still haven't fixed the weekly challenge bonus points yet again. That problem has been around for a long time and they just seem to have forgotten about it.
#194 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:02:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OneGrumpyUncle Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else just a little annoyed that they still haven't fixed the weekly challenge bonus points yet again. That problem has been around for a long time and they just seem to have forgotten about it.

Yes, it is really frustrating. Particularly as I (and others) posted about the bug the first full week of events on the support forum. I'm going to submit a ticket and would recommend others do the same as that seems to be the preferred method of communication.
 1 user liked this post.
#195 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:43:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hooptyroo Go to Quoted Post

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed this, thought I was going crazy.

Maaaannnn its a big deal. I had to soften my rebound stiffness by a full degree or more just to get the same feel back. The cars like others have been saying are not turning in like they should. Lost some matches behind that little tweak

#196 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2019 2:22:34 PM(UTC)
I'm getting snap-back(tank slap) oversteer, especially in cross country races, that wasn't a problem last patch.
8 Pages<<678Prev

Notification

Icon
Error