8 Pages<<5678PrevNext
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#151 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:27:49 AM(UTC)
"Free for all" should've been the opportunity to include D, C & B class playlists. Cool cars like the Transit Mk1 or Kadett A get included and then there is no place in MP for them. (A class AWD and engine swaps excluded, but why have those cars then at all?)

Car pass cars seem cool but I had hoped for some more TVR :(
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 6 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:21:02 AM(UTC)
Ok just watched the stream, so what I have heard and seen
- Free For All Adventure + solo rank : exact same than team adventure without team thing. Little plus being race time is back ( hopefully lap time too but demo was on sprint so not sure of it )
- Mitsubishi cars back,, some Porsche coming ...
- Calibers paint is put on hold / too expensive
- Taxi adventure .... ( Poor guys who spent hours in AH to get it, I am pretty sure it is coming as a progress reward ...)
- Wall riding : they are working on slowing down the cars if I got it good.
- Garage limit : update planned between update 5 and 6

Ok If I compared to list I logged and from which many points are shared I would say
- Wall riding not taken care yet --> THE fun killer thing of solo adv even more than ramming.
- solo supposed to manage ramming ... I think they missed something. unless one has benefits not to ram, ramming is an excellent option to ruin some opponent race, solo lowers the interest but does not remove it at all.
- Nothing on rivals / possibility to race on empty tracks for testing tunes
- Free Roam still consider as great, strange they took a rally car for demo and not an Aventador, so fun cross country with 2 inches springs.
- Nothing on being able to select class to race and not having D C B hardly A.
- Nothing on tires types filter often missing
- Nothing on Wheelspin car duplicates we could switch for CR even in FH3 , I do call that a regression and it was ultimate quickwin on the garage size thing.
- Nothing on cars like 'mono bac' being an acceptable car to win against offroads on a cross country race

ok I stop there. So one step, very tiny little step in the good direction but after pretended weeks and weeks explaining they had to analyze and design the best possible solution, sorry to say, what took so long to design, I mean, removing team thing, displaying race time... is the outcome of weeks and weeks of design etc,really ...

All this said what worries me most is that from stream, Free Roam with asphalt races cars is supposed to be fun, Rivals issues seems totally forgotten and btw so the tuners. Nothing about so many people hacking the game, I was expecting at least a warning about the consequences.

Almost forgot the red race suit ... damned me

Will try the solo for sure but I anticipate it to be worse as absolutely nothing done for wall riding and ramming. Just hope I will prove being wrong.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#153 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:14:51 AM(UTC)
Guys, who know time when patch come out? Thanks
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#154 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:23:49 AM(UTC)
This update is FANTASTIC!!!

So happy to see Mitsubishi back - I can finally stop driving all these damn Subarus!

Taxi looks fun

and best of all is that Free for all! No more team adventure - PRAISE THE CAR GODS!

I still have plenty on my wish list - (at the top is B/C class and more A) but I'll take this. This at least made me excited to play tonight!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:28:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#155 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:33:50 AM(UTC)
Good to have the evo’s back how just have to wait and see it we get Toyota and Lexus now
Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#156 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:23:21 AM(UTC)
- Still waiting for choice/voting system before hopping into online solo adventure
- what if I want to play solo adventure with friends? what's the process? I dont like TA because of lack of laptimes, no solo racing, and fastest lap
- is D-B class confirmed for MP?
- i noticed there is still music in loading screen so that has not been addressed
- has loading times been reduced? the fact that all racers must start at the same spot for FRR suggests loading times have not changed
- is solo adventure confirmed to race all 5 races? first to 3 is a huge buzzkill with FRR being a race. i noticed solo adv reverted back to points system so it suggests that we're forced to play all 5 races, that's a win

To the developers:
Please focus your time/effort on MP changes. That is what the entire community is holding their breath on. We know that you're working on expansions because they generate revenue while MP changes do not. But we have been spoiled with FH3 MP and all you had to do was copy/paste and add to it. Now you're playing a game of catch up. Keep funneling your resources to MP changes/updates and your game will be saved.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#157 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:32:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Moji Senpai Go to Quoted Post
- Still waiting for choice/voting system before hopping into online solo adventure
- what if I want to play solo adventure with friends? what's the process? I dont like TA because of lack of laptimes, no solo racing, and fastest lap
- is D-B class confirmed for MP?
- i noticed there is still music in loading screen so that has not been addressed
- has loading times been reduced? the fact that all racers must start at the same spot for FRR suggests loading times have not changed
- is solo adventure confirmed to race all 5 races? first to 3 is a huge buzzkill with FRR being a race. i noticed solo adv reverted back to points system so it suggests that we're forced to play all 5 races, that's a win

To the developers:
Please focus your time/effort on MP changes. That is what the entire community is holding their breath on. We know that you're working on expansions because they generate revenue while MP changes do not. But we have been spoiled with FH3 MP and all you had to do was copy/paste and add to it. Now you're playing a game of catch up. Keep funneling your resources to MP changes/updates and your game will be saved.


how can you say that the whole community ist just waiting for MP-changes?
Maybe it's only me, but I am okay with Multiplayer, it's not premium but okay.
Me myself I'm more focused on new cars, high detail level or for example the garage limit.
Please don't speak for a community when you only know your own point of view.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#158 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:48:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jones Offroad Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Moji Senpai Go to Quoted Post
- Still waiting for choice/voting system before hopping into online solo adventure
- what if I want to play solo adventure with friends? what's the process? I dont like TA because of lack of laptimes, no solo racing, and fastest lap
- is D-B class confirmed for MP?
- i noticed there is still music in loading screen so that has not been addressed
- has loading times been reduced? the fact that all racers must start at the same spot for FRR suggests loading times have not changed
- is solo adventure confirmed to race all 5 races? first to 3 is a huge buzzkill with FRR being a race. i noticed solo adv reverted back to points system so it suggests that we're forced to play all 5 races, that's a win

To the developers:
Please focus your time/effort on MP changes. That is what the entire community is holding their breath on. We know that you're working on expansions because they generate revenue while MP changes do not. But we have been spoiled with FH3 MP and all you had to do was copy/paste and add to it. Now you're playing a game of catch up. Keep funneling your resources to MP changes/updates and your game will be saved.


how can you say that the whole community ist just waiting for MP-changes?
Maybe it's only me, but I am okay with Multiplayer, it's not premium but okay.
Me myself I'm more focused on new cars, high detail level or for example the garage limit.
Please don't speak for a community when you only know your own point of view.


Despite not totally wrong fact is 60 pages of feedback on MP, no other subjects reaches that level. Now I agree that MP is not the only big hole in the game.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#159 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:50:32 AM(UTC)
You can discuss further Free-For-All Adventure / Online within this thread.

Also don't forget to submit a ticket too, this includes suggestions and feedback alongside bugs/issues

Thanks
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#160 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 7:51:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jones Offroad Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Moji Senpai Go to Quoted Post
- Still waiting for choice/voting system before hopping into online solo adventure
- what if I want to play solo adventure with friends? what's the process? I dont like TA because of lack of laptimes, no solo racing, and fastest lap
- is D-B class confirmed for MP?
- i noticed there is still music in loading screen so that has not been addressed
- has loading times been reduced? the fact that all racers must start at the same spot for FRR suggests loading times have not changed
- is solo adventure confirmed to race all 5 races? first to 3 is a huge buzzkill with FRR being a race. i noticed solo adv reverted back to points system so it suggests that we're forced to play all 5 races, that's a win

To the developers:
Please focus your time/effort on MP changes. That is what the entire community is holding their breath on. We know that you're working on expansions because they generate revenue while MP changes do not. But we have been spoiled with FH3 MP and all you had to do was copy/paste and add to it. Now you're playing a game of catch up. Keep funneling your resources to MP changes/updates and your game will be saved.


how can you say that the whole community ist just waiting for MP-changes?
Maybe it's only me, but I am okay with Multiplayer, it's not premium but okay.
Me myself I'm more focused on new cars, high detail level or for example the garage limit.
Please don't speak for a community when you only know your own point of view.


As I've suggested multiple times, we should get the ability to make custom adventures. Let us pick the race class/type/season. And let me do it offline. I would LOVE to put it on random everything with drivatars and not wait for the server side sync up over, and over, and over, between races. Ranked could stay as is, so theres no cherry picking to boost your rank. And if I like B class cross country but nobody else does, fill the empty race spots with drivatars

That doesn't take away anything from the folks that like adventure the way it is, but it makes it enjoyable for many of us that straight up refuse to touch it right now.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#161 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:19:26 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please use a more cordial tone when helpfully directing others to existing threads - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:21:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#162 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:46:52 AM(UTC)
3.75gb downloading on pc
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#163 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:48:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - please use a more cordial tone when helpfully directing others to existing threads - MM]


Maybe you could try and stop the same people hijacking every thread. The forum is a mess because of this. I was just pointing out that there is a sticky at the top of the page where these people can express their displeasure at mp.
Rank: Racing Permit
#164 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:57:44 AM(UTC)
3.76gb download coming down from the MS Store atm for me (PC).
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#165 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:01:11 AM(UTC)
4,6 GB on Xbox X, just started downloading it.
Rank: Racing Permit
#166 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:02:32 AM(UTC)
Look... I love the game, and understand the complexity of changes... However, it's horribly short sighted to set as garage limit in a game where cars available outnumber the garage limit... Where tunes cannot be loaded pre-race online (necessitating multiple cars for different uses)... And where wheel spins do not allow the option to collect some cash value instead of an unwanted car, particularly when it is a second, third, fourth, fifth or greater copy... Just stuff it in the already overflowing garage and force the user to have to waste time cleaning it out where the only option is to throw them away or waste even more time in an auction that will never sell or will sell for so little that there's no value in listing it in the first place...

So...

Raise car limit please... Soon. Disappointing it's not in 1/15 update

And...

Take us back to Horizon 2 or 3 methods for selling back cars win in wheel spins...

Many other good suggestions have been posted here as well regarding multiplayer...

Thank you
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#167 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:05:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flexman Esq Go to Quoted Post
3.76gb download coming down from the MS Store atm for me (PC).


I left my 1X running today hoping the update will install itself. Do you know of a way I can push the update to the system on my phone or something? Maybe through the app?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#168 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:11:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Beermachine66 Go to Quoted Post
4,6 GB on Xbox X, just started downloading it.


Do you know of a way to push the update to your xbox? I'm stuck at work but I want the download to be completed by the time i'm home. I left it running today for that purpose. All the auto update stuff is enabled but the last update it didnt work. Still had to do it manually
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#169 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:23:31 AM(UTC)
3,34gt in xbox one s
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#170 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:31:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
3,34gt in xbox one s


Did the update start on its own or did you have to go find it in the games & app tab?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#171 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:36:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
3,34gt in xbox one s


Did the update start on its own or did you have to go find it in the games & app tab?


No it didint start on own, so need to check updates tab. Few updates ago i was still playing when update come live and then game told that need to update game to be able continue playing.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#172 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:02:26 AM(UTC)
Damn! I hadn't realised this had to be manually downloaded!

Just noticed it in the "Updates" section as available and started it off @ 17:57.

Fortunately the download speed is 70Mb/s so should only take a few minutes.

I wouldn't care, but I've been home all day and could have been playing already. LOL
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#173 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:06:48 AM(UTC)
Updated on PC, now just waiting for enough players for a ranked free-for-all adventure.

I assume there is no particular need for there to be 12 players in this mode. I'd be happy with it starting when it finds 6 players. Maybe it will, we'll see.

edit - it started with 11/12. Will be interesting to see what the minimum is.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:12:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#174 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:39:34 AM(UTC)
My most annoying bug is that the Auction cars aren't the right colours, that costs me a lot of money in the game.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#175 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:50:26 AM(UTC)
I actually like the Horizon life and character features so I'm def excited for some proper racing suits/helmets.
Also I'm stuck in class all day, if any of you spot any fixes in this update to issues from the "wrong car detail/modeling thread" please let me know.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:13:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 Pages<<5678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error