8 Pages<<45678PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#126 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:47:20 AM(UTC)
my god, what a great stream:

-solo adventure
-mitsubishi free for everyone
-new taxi story
-wallriding fix coming soon
-brake calipers pushed back (understandable)
-big fixes for multiplayer every update

only thing left are the various bugs and glitches I run into occasionally and this game will be a proper sequel to Horizon 3. Am I dreaming? I'm actually excited to go home and boot up FH4 now. Well done.
 3 users liked this post.
#127 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:29:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AE100 Sprinter Go to Quoted Post

Give them some time, finally they added solo Adventures. It's not an easy fix as it requires lots of coding and programming.

This game is allready over 3 months old so how mutch i should give them to get this game fixed, 3 years? Yeah they add solo adventure (what should be in game since day one) but only good thing abaout that is now dont need lose because team members dont know how to drive. But i can imagine what kinda wallriding fiesta free for all gonna be.

You're acting like 4 months is some great amount of time.. The game, relatively speaking, is still fairly new. Why would you expect them to be able to fix everything in a 4 month period, in addition to everything else that the PG staff works on for this game? That's just being unrealistic..
"Men with guts attack those corners!"

-Keiichi Tsuchiya
 4 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:31:30 PM(UTC)
I would like to thank the glorious person that added the Honda NSX-R GT into the game.
#129 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:35:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FoxxiYossi Go to Quoted Post

-solo adventure
-new taxi story

only thing left are the various bugs and glitches I run into occasionally and this game will be a proper sequel to Horizon 3. Am I dreaming? I'm actually excited to go home and boot up FH4 now. Well done.

WAIT! They said a wallriding fix is coming????? Where??? What point of the stream????????
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 1 user liked this post.
#130 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 12:55:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpeedingCow8947 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AE100 Sprinter Go to Quoted Post

Give them some time, finally they added solo Adventures. It's not an easy fix as it requires lots of coding and programming.

This game is allready over 3 months old so how mutch i should give them to get this game fixed, 3 years? Yeah they add solo adventure (what should be in game since day one) but only good thing abaout that is now dont need lose because team members dont know how to drive. But i can imagine what kinda wallriding fiesta free for all gonna be.

You're acting like 4 months is some great amount of time.. The game, relatively speaking, is still fairly new. Why would you expect them to be able to fix everything in a 4 month period, in addition to everything else that the PG staff works on for this game? That's just being unrealistic..

Oh yeah i forgot that we live in 2019 where game industry release half finnish game and then spent next year to finnish to game, like forza 7 starts to be now something that what i except in that moment when i buy to game. Horizon 4 is still far off being that awesome game that horizon 3 was. And fh4 is so buggy mess that i wonder is bethseda made this game. Sure im not except that everything gets fixed right away but pretty mutch every bug that i have face every day since october is not fixed.

@dareocharmer fix abaout wallriding is coming in series 6, so another month for me that online is unplayble.
 1 user liked this post.
#131 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:08:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
WAIT! They said a wallriding fix is coming????? Where??? What point of the stream????????

0:33:18 https://youtu.be/RIjVOUqoC2A?t=1998

Wallriding cars will be slowed down and ghosted. Hopefully in Update 6.

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 1:11:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: add info

#132 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:21:40 PM(UTC)
Can I play free-for-all adventure while in a convoy?
Mod Edit - Link removed. Do not repost. - D
#133 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:38:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FoxxiYossi Go to Quoted Post

-solo adventure
-new taxi story

I agree. I would also add that the mark 1 Transit and the Hillman Imp made next months gamepass mega.
#134 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:40:17 PM(UTC)
I missed the stream as I was somewhere where I didn't have service to listen to the stream. How does the Free For All look? This is what I'm hoping redeems this game for me.
 2 users liked this post.
#135 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:48:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Grim Kidaver Go to Quoted Post
I missed the stream as I was somewhere where I didn't have service to listen to the stream. How does the Free For All look? This is what I'm hoping redeems this game for me.

Only difference to team adventure is that you dont need to lose because team mates cant drive, but you still getting rammed by 11 other drivers, wallriding is still fastest way around tracks and freeroam rush that everybody loves is still part of adventure.

Btw they really seems to love word "hopefully", wallriding issue "hopefully in series 6" garage space issue "hopefully between series 5 and 6"
#136 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:49:13 PM(UTC)

Looks like it did from FH3 with the occasional team-up race. Freeroam is still there (Thank God!), I win those 90% of the time lol. I've studied that map front and back. Point system from what I saw:

1st: 20
2nd: 16
3rd: 14
4th: 12
5th: 10
6th: 8
7th: 6

What was not discussed is if its gonna be a full 5 rounds. I guess i'd lean towards that being the case because there is no chance it can be over after only 3 right?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
#137 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:50:10 PM(UTC)
Here is the link to the VOD so you can watch the stream if you missed it.

https://mixer.com/Forza?vod=78082071

Edit - here is the YouTube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIjVOUqoC2A

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 2:10:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
#138 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 1:53:25 PM(UTC)
Will the new Solo Adventure count for the current "team adventure" only achievements? Will these be updated to include Solo?

Also I thought this was funny, good riddens:
"The ‘Carlton’ and ‘Floss’ avatar emotes are no longer available."

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 1:54:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#139 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:03:50 PM(UTC)

Looks like it did from FH3 with the occasional team-up race. Freeroam is still there (Thank God!), I win those 90% of the time lol. I've studied that map front and back. Point system from what I saw:

What was not discussed is if its gonna be a full 5 rounds. I guess i'd lean towards that being the case because there is no chance it can be over after only 3 right?

They showed in stream, 5 events just like in team adventure.

As i miss start of the stream and i watch it now, they explain idea behind team adventure, as there is been griefing in previus games they tought that it would be more friendly and better online exprience to making team event so half of people dont griefing to you. But it sound weird that they try to make online exprience more friendly and same time they add ranked mode. And it still sounds to me very stupid to launch racing game with only team base racing because racing is not something that i think in team base game.

Edited by user Monday, January 14, 2019 2:21:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#140 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:16:01 PM(UTC)
So they didnt mention anything about adding choice to the adventure mode? Guess I'll wait till next month
 4 users liked this post.
#141 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:26:55 PM(UTC)
Car Pass:
My first smile. Many of FH4 car pass were not my favorite cars. But in Series 5 car pass almost every car is the best car for me. Especially Transit, Imp, 968, Mustang excites me.
As a lover of the front engine Porsche, it is a pleasure that 968 finally appeared in the Forza franchise!

Isha's Taxis:
My second smile. I was looking forward to this business very much. Crazy taxi style taxi missions are always fun. And one of the most difficult to obtain cars, Austin FX4 is also glad to become available in single play.

Mitsubishi Motors car pack:
The best surprise. I love Evo, GTO and Eclipse. I want to drive Fortune Island with Evo 6. I can't wait anymore!
#142 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 2:35:23 PM(UTC)

They showed in stream, 5 events just like in team adventure.

As i miss start of the stream and i watch it now, they explain idea behind team adventure, as there is been griefing in previus games they tought that it would be more friendly and better online exprience to making team event so half of people dont griefing to you. But it sound weird that they try to make online exprience more friendly and same time they add ranked mode. And it still sounds to me very stupid to launch racing game with only team base racing because racing is not something that i think in team base game.

Well in reality Racing is very much team based but then in real life you tend to get in a lot of trouble if you hit your own team mate. For a few seasons in ALMS Team Corvette had no competition against them but those drivers where very competitive against each other that at one race the officials flagged them both and made them sit in the pits for a full 5 or 10 minutes while they sat in their car steaming mad staring at each other. But anyways back on topic I'll give it a try I'm not expecting driving habits of bad or rookie players to change over night but at least I'm not held back by people who don't care to race well or sportsmanlike now.
#143 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 4:26:48 PM(UTC)
There's so much to be excited for in this patch, especially regarding wheel FFB, and Mitsubishi of course. I really hope they do the garage limit before Update 6 so I can buy some of those new cars. I saved a few slots for the unique cars from championships but I have to wait to get any Mitsubishis or car pass cars until they change it. Before February would be amazing, remains to be seen if that comes true.
#144 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:36:39 PM(UTC)
WOW, speechless, I am!
 1 user liked this post.
#145 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 8:42:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post

-- The McLaren Spider's roof will be down in gameplay with Series 5 update. It just wasn't listed in the update notes.

JONK, will the McLaren roof fix also be applied to the other convertibles that have roof animation in Forzavista (specifically the Ferrari California T and the BMW Z4 sdrive)? I would think that whatever coding trigger commands the roof to be open or closed is the same for all three cars, so unless I am completely wrong, the same fix should be easily applied. Your initial comments about this in the McLaren 650S thread did not address these other two cars, and I asked this question there, but MM locked the thread so no way to get a definitive answer unless you can do it here.
"I knew I should have brought demon chasing shoes!"
 2 users liked this post.
#146 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:46:34 PM(UTC)
This month's DLC is really, really nice, but I'm still hoping for the Jensen Interceptor to finally come to Forza.

With the 968 we now have all three gens of transaxle Porsches, which are arguably more interesting than the average Boxster.

I'm also happy to see the buyout of Opel by PSA does not prevent Forza from licensing any of the cars from the GM era, something already hinted at by the return of some Vauxhall cars in this game.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:04:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#147 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:06:23 AM(UTC)
Yep I gotta say Playground has got this game rolling, this has been one of the best updates if not the best update this games had so far. Car list is absolutely awesome and the transparency to let us know about what’s going on (brake painting roadblock, wall riding, etc) was epic! I loved how they went in depth and explained what was happening with all that stuff. Hope T10’s stream next month for FM7 is just as epic, they could learn a ton from Playground’s stream. I mean it’s nice to know what’s happening every now and then, keeps hardcore fans hanging around.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:09:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#148 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:11:35 AM(UTC)
Did they mention ramming?
 3 users liked this post.
#149 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:29:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XXX 2zigenTuner Go to Quoted Post
Did they mention ramming?

Only that they thought making Adventures team-based would mean that 5 people wouldn’t ram you. They were wrong 🙃
 2 users liked this post.
#150 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:50:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Granola Avenger Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IIcrosstigerII Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
(Snipped)

No word abaout mclaren roof, dont we still get that fixed?
-- The McLaren Spider's roof will be down in gameplay with Series 5 update. It just wasn't listed in the update notes.

Still no garage space upgrade what start to be really ridicolus if we have to wait at least another month.
-- The garage space upgrade is in progress - PG is hoping to roll this out between series 5 and 6 before February (extensive testing is necessary to ensure no one's save game is adversely affected).

Fixing one speedtrap cant be exploited how abaout all other speedtraps and danger signs that are full of glitch scores.
-- Fixes to PR stunt glitches and exploits are ongoing as causes are identified, as are the removal of suspicious leaderboard entries.

New corvette have wrong rims and we still dont get right one.
-- Incorrect Z06 wheels and Z06 dashboard icon on the Corvette ZR1 will be corrected in the series 6 update.

While you're at it: How about answering our questions and issues regarding team adventure / wall riding / b,c,d adventures / ... without pointing at that useless live stream?

This times 10000000. Not the live stream thing(I wont be watching that btw) but the lower class adventures, and wall riding. Class choice in adventure is probably the only thing that will bring me back to this game at this point. I play maybe once a week now for 30mins tops. Haven't finished fortune island yet(not impressed with that) but the Santa cosmetics got fixed.

"I won't watch the Livestream even though they address these further concerns. Then I'll circle back after they address most of these concerns and complain that they missed one. I'll complain earlier in the thread that the developers are NOT SPECIFIC enough and don't communicate"... even though they were very specific, honest, and communicated to us in the livestream you said you weren't going to bother to watch. They further communicated with you by addressing concerns within this thread. Perhaps you want a couple of them to move in with for a few weeks and take note of your issues which you can then discuss over meals.

If you have a physical copy of the game I'd say toss it in a body of water because you and a couple others in this thread will never be happy.

Whoever mentioned the participation trophies for finishing events I completely agree. Why are we getting credits and are able to complete an event coming in 12 out of 12? FM7 is obviously geared more toward enthusiasts I get that it's H4 and you can drive 911's across mountains but that's silly.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 2:11:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

8 Pages<<45678PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error