8 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:36:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PurpleAlien420 Go to Quoted Post
I would like to have seeen a few other changes instead of if the nose fit properly, like being able to sort cars by tire types in the proper season.
I enter a summer dirt race, got snow tires on, the ability to sort for snow tires when I should have rally tires.
Enter a winter dirt race, not really sure what tires will show up,rally or snow, there is no option to sort by snow tires either.
Not as big of a deal as a broken reindeer nose, I understand that, but the whole system just seems backwards.

Didn't see nothing mentioned about wallriders.
I guess I will have master the art of wallriding next, still working on defensive combat skills. But if I'm doing single player, I'm riding the walls with the best and fastest in the game.

What are you talking about? Dirt/Rally tires become snow tires in the winter and revert to normal during the other seasons. You cannot have snow tires in the summer and vice versa. There is also an option to show only cars with snow tires installed in the filter menu of the garage.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#27 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:42:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Don't forget that all suggestions and feedback can be submitted here.

And just as easily ignored from there as they are here.
It's not like you can't see the pages of feedback you get on the forums.
I do have a question though. I have submitted many suggestions to the forums, but a mod keeps blocking tgem from being posted.
Since that seems to be your model of operation, why should I bother suggesting anything at all anywhere?
I admit, I can be sarcastic in my criticism and if that gets blicked I understand, but refusing to allow quality suggestions to the game only suggest your are not interested in my thoughts, only my CC info, which is currently on hold for future releases.
 7 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:53:14 AM(UTC)
Call me oblivious but I thought they said increased garage space will come with the January update? I have to throw away cheap autoshow cars to make room for DLC and exclusive ones. I can't remember a single racing game in over 20 years of gaming with such a design flaw.
No word on the 650S Spider fix? It was promised to come in January.
But sure, fix some Christmas clothing....

I'm a very patient human but now even I wonder what on earth is going on at PG. We're not in the "game released two weeks ago" state anymore.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:56:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:05:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Briisace Go to Quoted Post
Sorry, my sarcasm detector wasn't switched on

Edit. Directed at 2 posts above.

I was not being sarcastic. There is no tab for dirt only adventures, right? Yet there are dirt only adventures. So in theory there could be some mixed adventures in Free-For-All. Even though I find it unlikely and of course these mixed adventures would not include games since games are team based.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:55:57 AM(UTC)
honestly concerning the garage size they could have simply added a warehouse feature, kind of secondary garage where you would put your car just like you do when you do auction house and get it back the very same way. This way not single impact or risk to loose cars on existing garage ...I could make a feedback already done tens so I wait to see what FFAA actually looks like to see if anything is worth feedback.
 3 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 5:56:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
Call me oblivious but I thought they said increased garage space will come with the January update? I have to throw away cheap autoshow cars to make room for DLC and exclusive ones. I can't remember a single racing game in over 20 years of gaming with such a design flaw.

Totally agree, the lack of garage space combined with the game keep throwing unwanted duplicate cars at you is absurd. If increasing the garage space is too hard they could at least have done something about the winning of duplicate cars in wheelspins, e.g. offering you the chance to reject them, and telling you if they can be bought in the autoshow or not, and for what price if they can, to help you decide whether to reject them or not. I don't mind if we get zero credits if we reject them, heck I don't even mind if they want the game to fine us 5k each time we reject a car, it would be better than having to keep go through the garage spotting duplicates and trying to remember which "worthless" cars are actually extremely valuable to refrain from deleting duplicates of those.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:12:20 AM(UTC)
if you guys haven't realized yet but team 10 are trying to work on expansions and adding cars into the game and fix glitches and bugs at the same time. So unless you guys can do everything they are doing but quicker with quality then give them a break and relax. It's been three months since release and they have problems and if you think about it the game isn't really the full release. so cut them some slack.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:19:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tilo38 Go to Quoted Post
honestly concerning the garage size they could have simply added a warehouse feature, kind of secondary garage where you would put your car just like you do when you do auction house and get it back the very same way. This way not single impact or risk to loose cars on existing garage

Welcome to Gran Turismo 6.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:32:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BMM454 Go to Quoted Post
if you guys haven't realized yet but team 10 are trying to work on expansions and adding cars into the game and fix glitches and bugs at the same time. So unless you guys can do everything they are doing but quicker with quality then give them a break and relax. It's been three months since release and they have problems and if you think about it the game isn't really the full release. so cut them some slack.

And that’s three months past how long it should have taken them to give us a good game. Most of these problems should have never been problems at launch. We paid for an unfinished game at launch. This game STILL feels like it’s in beta. That’s totally unecceptable. This team deserves all the backlash it’s receiving. Aside from Fallout 76, this has been the buggiest game I’ve ever played at launch.

Playground Games (not Turn 10) should have held off on launching or working on any expansions until the core game was bug free and what we expected. But they only care about money so of course they said “who cares” to the countless bugs and continued to focus on the expansions that would make them money.
 7 users liked this post.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:33:38 AM(UTC)
no garage limit increase

sad
#PS5 & #XboxSeriesX #gamer
#Forza & #GranTurismo #photographer
#TheShopPodcast member
 7 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:36:18 AM(UTC)

RK - we 100% appreciate your activity here on these forums and the feedback you’re able to give us. But all suggestions and feedback given here have already been given, countless times. These aren’t new issues or suggestions, so what good is submitting them again going to do? The developers just need to focus on matters that actually matter to the community.
 2 users liked this post.
#37 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:13:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

I don't have a PS so have never played Gran Turismo, but that page alone shows such a huge void between how a game with 550+ cars should work compared to what we have. If only PG would enhance what we have from game to game instead of dropping features and introducing questionable ones...
15/15 = 93%
 4 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#38 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:23:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I B00STED I Go to Quoted Post

RK - we 100% appreciate your activity here on these forums and the feedback you’re able to give us. But all suggestions and feedback given here have already been given, countless times. These aren’t new issues or suggestions, so what good is submitting them again going to do? The developers just need to focus on matters that actually matter to the community.

Each suggestion does make an impact.

Yes, you may feel your submitting the same issue as another player or it's appearing over and over again. But each ticket submitted is another indication to what the community is looking for. So if numerous players are submitting a similar response, then it becomes more noticeable.
On the other hand, please do not submit the same ticket over and over again just to be noticed as I track gamertags alongside each ticket.

You may feel that duplicate subjected tickets won't do anything, when infact it's the opposite and they're bringing an issue more alight.

Hope that makes sense.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#39 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:24:41 AM(UTC)
For those that are looking for more information and haven't seen our latest tweet: You can find it here
#40 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:25:13 AM(UTC)
finally solo adventures, thats the thing I wanted the most
#41 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:30:48 AM(UTC)

You just pick a comment of a small list? Because reacting like that is just pathetic... Face it you just don't care about if we are angry you guys are just happy because "yay we got '''more''' content" while the game is falling apart around it.

Is there some price to win in the competition for being the worst company?

Edited by user Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:31:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:55:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ImunityPT Go to Quoted Post

Same here, though it depends entirely on how the scoring system is implemented. It needs to properly reward good performances (NOT just wins) and not be too punitive when you lose.

What I most want, which I doubt we'll ever get, is a simple racing mode which doesn't include freeroam rush at all. Just a race, then you get ranked up or down, then you get the option to stay and race again (preferably with a vote for race type) or leave without being punished.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:56:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:58:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IIcrosstigerII Go to Quoted Post

You just pick a comment of a small list? Because reacting like that is just pathetic... Face it you just don't care about if we are angry you guys are just happy because "yay we got '''more''' content" while the game is falling apart around it.

I think they have a LOOOONG way before reaching EA territory.

While it's frustrating, but to believe the devs don't care is unrealistic considering we (the consumer) are their livelihood.
Not a gaming programmer but I have dabbled with website and backend programing and have seen how patching one thing breaks two others.

I am biting my tongue 'til it bleeds because at the end of the day, FH4 is just one of many games I own... while one of my favorites ...and I paid for the Ultimate Edition, but games are meant to be fun. I refuse to let myself get stressed out by a hobby I enjoy.

If possible, do like I'm doing, catch-up on your gaming backlog.
#PS5 & #XboxSeriesX #gamer
#Forza & #GranTurismo #photographer
#TheShopPodcast member
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:03:25 AM(UTC)

Each suggestion does make an impact.

Yes, you may feel your submitting the same issue as another player or it's appearing over and over again. But each ticket submitted is another indication to what the community is looking for. So if numerous players are submitting a similar response, then it becomes more noticeable.
On the other hand, please do not submit the same ticket over and over again just to be noticed as I track gamertags alongside each ticket.

You may feel that duplicate subjected tickets won't do anything, when infact it's the opposite and they're bringing an issue more alight.

Hope that makes sense.

I can appreciate this - but I’d like to respectfully push back and just say why can’t the team notice threads on these forums? It’s quite obvious just by looking at the forums what people are wanting most. I don’t submit tickets because I don’t trust that it will be seen. Too many times people say their tickets go unnoticed for weeks.

One example of this is exhaust sounds. It’s probably the second largest thread on these forums (?) and they have gotten hardly any notice. If an exhaust does get an update, it’s weak, and it’s not mentioned in update notes. I don’t think we’ve really gotten any sort of response as to why the big topic cars like the Viper, Paganis and Ford GT haven’t been touched yet.

Thanks

2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:06:09 AM(UTC)

If there is, they've got an extraordinarily long way to go before they catch EA, Bethesda, or Activision-Blizzard. They're not even on par with a Tecmo Koei or Konami... or CAPCOM on a bad day.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:24:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post

If there is, they've got an extraordinarily long way to go before they catch EA, Bethesda, or Activision-Blizzard. They're not even on par with a Tecmo Koei or Konami... or CAPCOM on a bad day.

In what world is EA, Activision or Blizzard a bad company??

Edited by user Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:42:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:35:55 AM(UTC)

In what world is EA, Activision or Blizzard a bad company?? I would put each of those in an entirely different league than Turn 10 or Playground Games.

Been living under a rock, have you? Missed everything to do with loot boxes and gambling in video games (which is just the tip of EA's greedberg)? Do you even have a phone?
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
 4 users liked this post.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:36:12 AM(UTC)

In what world is EA, Activision or Blizzard a bad company?? I would put each of those in an entirely different league than Turn 10 or Playground Games.

Have you been living under a rock? EA is more rocked with controversy than T10/PG is, Blizzard is on a downhill slope as well.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:42:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ImunityPT Go to Quoted Post

Same here, though it depends entirely on how the scoring system is implemented. It needs to properly reward good performances (NOT just wins) and not be too punitive when you lose.

What I most want, which I doubt we'll ever get, is a simple racing mode which doesn't include freeroam rush at all. Just a race, then you get ranked up or down, then you get the option to stay and race again (preferably with a vote for race type) or leave without being punished.

I am pretty sure it will be exactly the same but without teams, hopefully I am wrong
#50 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:49:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Have you been living under a rock? EA is more rocked with controversy than T10/PG is, Blizzard is on a downhill slope as well.

I’m not concerned with whatever controversies are surrounding a company. I’m concerned if they can make a good game, which both of those companies do.
8 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error