This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 12:23:07 PM(UTC)
Yush, i just noticed then or looks like then Forza Hub rewards not working in Forza Horizon 2 game, even if that was listed in Forza Hub app.

I just bought sometimes ago this Xbox 360 version because, Forza Hub support this & i know also then there is Xbox One version of Forza Horizon 2 but, i don't own that but, looks like in Xbox 360 version, you can't get Forza Hub rewards, even i wish for.

I also have Forza Horizon 1/Motorsport 1 & 3 game but, those not was listed in Forza Hub rewards system so, looks like then i can't get any rewards never again in Forza Hub because, i don't think, then im gonna buy every any newer Forza games.

It's not right if Forza Hub rewards system working in Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) -version but, not working in Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360) -version, even if game is the same.

So, Forza Hub app cheating or deceive me, even i have games that meet all the necessary requirements. Expect that, then im not Xbox Live Gold Member.

Other notice what im saw there or mostly there is then game say: You can't connect forza server or cannot connect forza server because, it's offline or someting? But, anyway Forza Horizon 1 server still work & you can see drivers scoreboard & beat their track times but, you can't see in Forza Horizon 2 now because, you can't connect the server to upload/load score database.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 2, 2019 2:37:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:25:37 PM(UTC)
FH2 on Xbox 360 was made by a different company, not by PG. I'm not entirely sure if the servers are maintained by them or not, but the official version is on Xbox One.

That, and if they are maintained by T10/PG, the servers for FH1 have been going up and down sporadically in the past two or three months. FH2 on 360 might be affected also, but I don't own FH2 for 360 so I don't know. Could be, might not be, whose to say?
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:09:40 AM(UTC)
Just installed this game on xone again, i played it on launch and been changing forza games yearly, i decided to go back to old games and collect rewards and try up my score in those games to increase the HUB tiers.

FH2 has 0 rewards in my message centre, i haven't played it since FH3 was released. FM5 and FH1 had plenty of messages to collect, something is broken in FH2 and it seems like the message centre is at fault here.

Notification

Icon
Error