5 Pages12345PrevNext
Rank: Driver's License
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#51 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:01:35 PM(UTC)
.

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:03:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Accidental quote

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#52 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:31:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
So what all is wrong with it then? The rims, Z06 logo above the boost gauge, wrong interior maybe? Hopefully this gets to 3 or 4 pages, that's about when they noticed it for the 650S Spider.

I don't see how the heck they expect to keep a good portion of their player base (car lovers) if they mess up so many cars. It's embarrassing and quite frankly ridiculous for a 1st party developer.


I think there's one more wrong Z06 badge in it but I'm not sure.

If you really want to split hairs, you can also add to the list the non-adjustable stock rear wing, but that's a bug many other cars have.

People say it's slow but the performance is just right, the C7's chassis isn't the best and the car has absurd acceleration at low speeds. With such high downforce, it just won't reach very high speeds. The fact it can get to 190 mph very easily while the Viper struggles to make it to 175 shows just how powerful the ZR1 is.

But it doesn't change how the chassis is terrible. At 1600 kg, it's 75 kg heavier than an Aventador SVJ, which comes with a full AWD system. Quoted best run at the Ring was 6:57, which is still 10 seconds slower than the less powerful GT2 RS and beaten by the 520 bhp GT3 RS, as well as the 640 bhp Huracán Performante if you want to count that (I do) and obviously the aforementioned Aventador SVJ.

It actually drives much better in stock form than when upgraded with coilovers, etc., and it's more realistic since Corvettes run on transverse leaf springs anyway. Stock tune with adjustable parts has it all over the place, sadly. :(


Uh, the ZR1 set the track record at Virginia International Raceway in January ... and the ZR1, 720S, and new 911 GT2 have all 3 been breaking track record after track record as they've been tested together for the magazines. The ZR1 was 2nd, but all 3 beat everything that came before. Ford GT, Huracan Performante by seconds. The Ring is a very fast circuit and the ZR1 is more suited to the track, but lets not act like sub 7 minutes at The Ring is garbage. C'mon now. I'm not a Corvette fan at all and would probably sell a real one if someone gave me one ... but it's about as serious a production car as there is right now. The game messing up its look and making its stock tires be race tires limiting its upgrade ability, while lesser cars make X class, is pretty disrespectful.

Edited by user Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:33:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Grammuh

Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 3:08:30 PM(UTC)
Whilst the performance might not be accurate, I believe that the incorrect wheels and badges are a larger issue (they are for me at least).

Hopefully this is recognised by a dev soon considering we’re at page 3.
Rank: Series Champion
#54 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 3:29:35 PM(UTC)
Lmao no, this won't get fixed. Not now, nor during this car's appearance as paid DLC for Forza Motorsport 8. Cars born into the Forza series with defects tend to keep them for life, even if they go years and years without showing up again. Only a very tiny handful of cars have actually had themelves cleaned up (and the only one I can remember off the top of my head is the Ferrari F40, which received an entirely new model sometime between FM4 and FH2). Typically, we receive a less optimised (i.e. higher tri-count) version of the master model than what the older game got (which is why the recent DLC S2000 and Koenigsegg CC8s are so "off" proportionally, they are based on inaccurate models from over a decade ago)
I do remember the 918 wearing BBS style wheels in FH2, and then the weird looking wheels it normally has in each game afterwards. So you might still get lucky! But since all evidence points towards this car being built off of the ZO6, I would not hold my breath on it happening as a fix for this game. You're just lucky a few aftermarket wheels look like the ones it's supposed to have


Also, just to cut the devs some slack. Yall keep saying NO TRUE CAR GUY WOULD MISS THIS. I've been around cars my entire life, and I would never have ever noticed this if there wasn't a thread about it. To me (a fairly typical person as far as "car guys" go), this is yet another Tarted up Corvette which looks almost the same as the last one, but now it's got a natty wing on it to compensate even more for how decidedly average the C7 platform actually is. I love cars, I have a deep interest in them mechanically and know a lot about how they work. and I couldn't tell you the first thing about this Corvette, or what makes it different from the other one other than the annual increase of numbers. Your car probably had the misfortune of being quality tested by someone like me, who is likewise never gonna be able to spot the differences between the 3 different current-gen Camaros we have, but who can at least tell you that they all function correctly in game and aren't broken. They're still car guys even if they care more about Evos or MGs than they do about Corvettes

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2018 3:34:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FH2 - - FM6
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#55 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:08:15 PM(UTC)
Well, the thing with the ZR1 is that it has the wheels entirely wrong. Most of the time the only incorrect details are smaller things, like textures or badges. In fact, the FH2 918 is proof that this could get fixed. In FH2 the 918 had the Weissach Package wheels, yet the model didn’t have the actual Weissach package (which IRL added extra aero parts). These were changed to the correct regular 918 wheels in FM6.

Nobody is saying you aren’t a car guy simply because you didn’t notice the wheels were wrong. And so what, you didn’t notice the wheels were wrong? Great for you. Many other people including myself immediately did and aren’t happy because the Forza series is supposed to pride itself on their high levels of detail. The developers don’t deserve to be cut some slack here. If CSR2, a mobile game can get the wheels right then a triple-A developer can fix them.

Yes, I, and many other people who care about accuracy and the Forza Series understand that many issues often aren’t fixed, but this IS just too big of an issue. The wheels are an extremely important and defining element of the design of the car.
Rank: Series Champion
#56 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:42:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: a Ferrari FF Go to Quoted Post


Nobody is saying you aren’t a car guy simply because you didn’t notice the wheels were wrong. And so what, you didn’t notice the wheels were wrong? Great for you. Many other people including myself immediately did and aren’t happy because the Forza series is supposed to pride itself on their high levels of detail. The developers don’t deserve to be cut some slack here. If CSR2, a mobile game can get the wheels right then a triple-A developer can fix them.


swing, and a miss. The post is not about me, mate, my point is that you lot are all saying that the dev team must not know anything about anything because they missed an inconsequential detail on an inconsequential car. The reality is that, if anyone noticed it beforehand, they likely assumed most players would wind up changing the wheels anyway as they built the car up for S1, given that that is a function the game has (the idea of them noticing beforehand seems unlikely though)
Furthermore, while it might seem like a "big" issue to you, the fact that you have made it through more than ten Forza games and this is the first wrong car you've noticed, says it's not as big of an issue to you as you are claiming. Plenty of cars have offences far worse than this, and have held them through multiple games (and indeed even multiple cycles of fans moaning about how bad they are, like the R32 Skyline and the S2000 I mentioned before). There are cars whose engines sound entirely wrong. There are cars who are a bizarre Frankenstein Monster of JDM /USDM details because most of the time these lads just couldn't be bothered. The later-gen CRX has bodykits for the front and rear, but nothing in the middle where it should have. The S15 silvia comes permanently scarred with some god awful Bomex skirt because somebody lost track of the default one. The WHEELS being wrong in a game where you can fix that yourself, doesn't need a 3 page thread

This must be the first inaccuracy you have ever found in a game, and for that I'm truly sorry, but that wasn't even the first wrong car this month lol

FH2 - - FM6
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:50:26 PM(UTC)
Let us make no mistake... This is a franchise that has used every hyperbolic word in the book to describe their attention to details, via PR material and on retail packaging. I'd suggest running through the back catalog of games and reading how braggadocios their claims of HD accuracy are... Cause who better than them to tell us? This is a stupid failure, by somebody or somebodies. Each car should have to go through a review cycle before its ready for the game. Now a car that was unveiled in November of 2017, and has only been seen with one style of wheels in production form (in 4 available finishes as has been explained)... It's complete ignorance.

"Cut some slack"... We've cut slack, that's why we have the back log of cars we've got that need a second or third going over. This isn't an indictment on anything but a failure to get the basics right. There is a hierarchy of getting things right. The dashboard being a nitpick but still needing to be correct regardless of how small. The ultimate failure of this hierarchy is getting the specifically designed wheels wrong on this particular vehicle.

Surely there are those who say the following... "it's not the end of the World" or "there are more important things to worry about in the World"... I love hearing that every time someone voices a concern or issue with a product they paid for. Some of us didn't skimp and get the game via "Game Pass", we paid $100 for the Ultimate Edition. There are expectations to be met, even if we've been let down a few times before on this very problem. So to those claiming there are more important things to worry about? You can go save the World, just like we all know you can do. We proud "whiners" and "complainers"? We'll stay in our lane and keep to what we know... Trying to get these cars the rightful respect they deserve..
Rank: Series Champion
#58 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:21:18 PM(UTC)
I paid for the ultimate edition knowing full well that I was buying at least 20 cars with bad models from older games. I was willing to take that gamble knowing the odds were stacked against me. It's really, truly not the dev's fault if your expectations are still this unrealistic after so many games. Buying the ultimate edition is a big gamble, but unfortunately for you, and your whole argument there, there's nearly a decade of evidence which suggests that these games are not all that accurate and lots of details are wrong, all over the place (and indeed evidence that they have sold old games' cars again s DLC). Yes Turn10 and PG boast endlessly in the run up to release, like a lot of game devs do. They also are usually either lying outright, or failing to specify that all their attention to detail has only been lavished on a few, new things (again, that's typical of most pre-release hype and isn't strictly a Forza problem). There is a lot of evidence for this already, so your staunch belief in the opposite is kind of on you. Also, buying a $30 more expensive version of the game didn't actually entitle you to make demands, or give you greater sway over the development process. At best, you helped pay for the licence to use these cars' names and shapes. At worst, you paid for a few coffees

You need to either adapt the grim, cynical stoicism of a Forza player who knows that the devs almost never fix or change things (and that they will carry on getting small details wrong for the forseeable future), or, you can keep on being upset about it every time something is wrong (and it will happen again, trust me).

I say all this as someone who gets extremely hung up on just this sort of detail. You should have seen the threads I wrote each time a new Forza came out and the Toyota GT-One was still a weird mishmash of the '98 GT1 car and the '99 LMGTP (an issue much more glaring and obvious in terms of "they should have seen this" than missing a wheel design). Nothing was done about it. Nothing is ever done about it. They will fix leaderboards, they'll do the bare minimum to keep the game stable, but detail fixes are almost always out of the cards. By continuously demanding them as though you're owed them, you are only making yourself unhappy. Instead, take a deep breath, put some HREs on that Corvette, and play the game. Take it from someone who used to be you

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:24:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FH2 - - FM6
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#59 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:28:49 PM(UTC)
Personally, I'm not that bothered by the wheels as I would have likely changed them anyways, but the unfixed Z06 badge in the tach just shows that either they don't actually playtest these things (which kinda already know they don't do anyway) or that they just don't care. It also further debunks the whole "every car is made from the ground up, laser scanned" thing that we already knew was a load of **** anyway.

As pointed out, there are tons of these issues throughout the life of the Forza series... I suppose it's the downside to having so many cars, stuff like this will be missed. Can't fault them for reusing things that they can, some might call it lazy but it's just efficient and logical. Since they want to charge us for all this stuff it would be nice if they would at least make it a little less obvious that they just copy/pasted something though.

Not sure anyone gets to decide which cars are "inconsequential." One man's trash is another's treasure and all that. Part of me would rank this one as a bit lower on the list given that it's a hotted up version of a car we have already, but it's also a car I'd probably drive more than some of the other error vehicles... So it's kinda in the middle for me.
Rank: Series Champion
#60 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:45:01 PM(UTC)
I just want to point out that you paid for the cars on this disc just like you paid for the DLC. The stuff that shipped with the game wasn't free, so this weird idea that the DLC should be held to a higher standard because we paid for it is a fallacy. We've paid for all of it, sometimes a few times over

I mostly just want to express that this whole issue, is going to stay an issue for anyone who can't or won't change their standards. They won't listen if you moan, and they'll carry on doing the same things regardless of your input, so in this case, the onus is realistically on the player to be able to let things go. Ideally we should be able to make them change it, but pragmatically it won't happen. I hate detail flubs like this, but I'm also happy playing a game full of them because I finally learned to let them go (and at the most extreme, I don't drive the cars in question. You'll never find me in an R32)

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:52:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FH2 - - FM6
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:32:59 PM(UTC)
What are you even on about? Why all this to argue against the fact that the car is modeled wrong and just a lazy edit of a Z06 and that many other cars are just as wrong? This was not a problem in FH3. Not in FH2. Not in FH1. And certainly not in FM4. So whoop, there goes your argument. I'm very detail-oriented and I've been a buyer of all Forza games since FM4. I have not seen as many inaccuracies in any of their games as this one and FM7. FM7 introduces many of the sound issues. And well, this game only furthered that and then the details got lazier. This was never a problem before. And lots of people notice it. That's why every other day theres a new thread complaining about a sound or detail. Because they got a whole bunch of them wrong, far more than acceptable. Every YouTube video is littered with complaints. FH3? They actually talk about the game. You can't argue this objective observation.

And for the record, we are entitled to complain about anything. We bought the product, and this is a discussion forum. For discussion. Not acting like everything is perfect. If you don't agree then you need to get off the forums. People buy products and when people identify problems with a product they are more than welcome to complain. And any company that has a grasp of good business will wake up and listen. It is not the consumer's fault. Period.

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:40:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#62 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 9:47:47 PM(UTC)

“you lot are all saying that the dev team must not know anything about anything because they missed an inconsequential detail on an inconsequential car.”

Well the thing is the wheels aren’t an inconsequential detail. The small badge on the speedometer? Sure, I’ll give that a pass considering it’s a minute detail. But the wheels, like I have stated numerous time before, are an extremely important element of a vehicle’s design. They are not inconsequential by any means. Ya know, there is a reason Chevrolet didn’t use Z06 wheels on the ZR1.

“they likely assumed most players would wind up changing the wheels anyway as they built the car up for S1, given that that is a function the game has”

I, and I’m sure many other people like to keep the stock wheels on the car for aesthetic reasons. Personally, I like to keep my cars stock for (IMO) a more realistic experience. Yes, there are wheels available that are somewhat similar, but yet again those aren’t the correct stock wheels and don’t suit my and many others’ playing style.

“Furthermore, while it might seem like a "big" issue to you, the fact that you have made it through more than ten Forza games and this is the first wrong car you've noticed, says it's not as big of an issue to you as you are claiming.”

When have I said I’ve never noticed other issues with vehicles? I am extremely aware of the dozens of issues burdened on countless vehicle models. My issue with this model is that, unlike the other models:
1. This is literally just a variation of an already existing model. It’s not like other vehicles that were built from the ground up with bad models, this is a vehicle stemming from an already decent model (the 2015 Z06). It should have been extremely easy to simply model the wheels along with the aero. This just proves this was a lazy and rushed model, because as I stated above, the ZR1 is literally just a Z06 body with additional aero and different wheels.
2. Most of (if not all) of those incorrectly modelled vehicles don’t have something as important as the wheels completely wrong. Their wheels may be poorly modelled, but they’re still correct.
3. Most of the other incorrectly modelled vehicles are not paid DLC.

“There are cars whose engines sound entirely wrong.”

Nobody in this thread has disputed this nor has anybody claimed that it is a less important issue.

“There are cars who are a bizarre Frankenstein Monster of JDM /USDM details because most of the time these lads just couldn't be bothered”

Yes there are. However, like I said previously it is extremely more unlikely for these issues to be fixed as they are not paid DLC. We know these issues exist, but let’s be honest, there is absolutely no chance anything will be done for them considering they aren’t paid DLC. People can still complain but because theoretically those cars are “free” content the developers probably don’t see any reason to fix them.

“The WHEELS being wrong in a game where you can fix that yourself, doesn't need a 3 page thread”

The WHEELS are an extremely important part of the design. I don’t know how many times I’m going to have to say that. Also, no the wheels can’t be fixed in game. ZR1 stock rims don’t appear in the aftermarket wheel section. And why doesn’t this deserve a three page thread exactly? Did the 650S Spider deserve one in your eyes? Because using your logic the roof issue could be solved on your own. You could just put it down in Forzavista, right? Definitely no issues there.

“This must be the first inaccuracy you have ever found in a game, and for that I'm truly sorry, but that wasn't even the first wrong car this month lol”

See response 3.

This is all I feel I need to post in response to you. I understand you feel differently about the situation, but I’m not having stupid arguments derail and cloud my thread. If you don’t see an issue here, don’t click on the thread.
Rank: Series Champion
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:21:28 PM(UTC)
that's not what I'm saying. I see and agree with your issue, I think they should fix all these things too. But I understand that they won't, and I'm merely trying to get you, you specifically, to see that the sooner you let it go, the sooner you can enjoy your time with this game. It's not that your issues are without merit, it's that I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no recourse for you except to comtinue shouting into the ether here), or to just accept that this game has stuff in it that is flagrantly incorrect

Also wheels are often integral to the design of a car, I'll almost give you that. It's very rare that that applies to the aggression+ bodykit for a high-po trim level on a mid-cycle car, especially at the king of the parts bin, but, fair enough. My point stands, though, because integral or not, they're not fixing it. I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to tell you now that it won't go anywhere, so you don't cling to false hope for years like I did that one day they might fix it. If you've got problems with the way the game works, it's more likely that complaining will affect change, but they're not gonna do much at all about stuff like this

Edited by user Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:24:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


FH2 - - FM6
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:30:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: a Ferrari FF Go to Quoted Post
Whilst the performance might not be accurate, I believe that the incorrect wheels and badges are a larger issue (they are for me at least).

Hopefully this is recognised by a dev soon considering we’re at page 3.


This isn't the only major inaccuracy in the game. I have noticed a number of rally cars don't have off-road tires available. I started a thread a while back and although it hasn't attracted as much attention as this one I know they will no doubt ignore it. Its a shame when such details although minor in the grand scheme of things are ignored because for many of us we enjoy cars and we want them to be a realistic as possible so when things like this happen you have to ask why.
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#65 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2018 10:38:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nuvoIari Go to Quoted Post
that's not what I'm saying. I see and agree with your issue, I think they should fix all these things too. But I understand that they won't, and I'm merely trying to get you, you specifically, to see that the sooner you let it go, the sooner you can enjoy your time with this game. It's not that your issues are without merit, it's that I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no recourse for you except to comtinue shouting into the ether here), or to just accept that this game has stuff in it that is flagrantly incorrect

Also wheels are often integral to the design of a car, I'll almost give you that. It's very rare that that applies to the aggression+ bodykit for a high-po trim level on a mid-cycle car, especially at the king of the parts bin, but, fair enough. My point stands, though, because integral or not, they're not fixing it. I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to tell you now that it won't go anywhere, so you don't cling to false hope for years like I did that one day they might fix it. If you've got problems with the way the game works, it's more likely that complaining will affect change, but they're not gonna do much at all about stuff like this


I appreciate that you’re trying to help me enjoy the game more but I don’t think that’s possible at this point as I don’t really think I’ve properly enjoyed the game since release. I know that these kinds of issues are rarely resolved, but the fix for the roof of the 650S Spider gives me a sliver of hope.

I’d continue on with a spiel about quality this, detail that but I feel like I’ve already stated that enough lol. All I can do is keep posting here and maybe one day I’ll log on and see an “INVESTIGATING” tag above the thread.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 1:43:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nuvoIari Go to Quoted Post
that's not what I'm saying. I see and agree with your issue, I think they should fix all these things too. But I understand that they won't, and I'm merely trying to get you, you specifically, to see that the sooner you let it go, the sooner you can enjoy your time with this game. It's not that your issues are without merit, it's that I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no recourse for you except to comtinue shouting into the ether here), or to just accept that this game has stuff in it that is flagrantly incorrect

Also wheels are often integral to the design of a car, I'll almost give you that. It's very rare that that applies to the aggression+ bodykit for a high-po trim level on a mid-cycle car, especially at the king of the parts bin, but, fair enough. My point stands, though, because integral or not, they're not fixing it. I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to tell you now that it won't go anywhere, so you don't cling to false hope for years like I did that one day they might fix it. If you've got problems with the way the game works, it's more likely that complaining will affect change, but they're not gonna do much at all about stuff like this


It's possible that they fix it. I don't recall seeing this big a blunder in a Forza car. Usually, these mistakes are less obvious.

On a bright note, the Morgan and TR6 added this week are brilliant and I have high hopes for next week, when we'll get the Lusso (it's an FF with a turbo V8 but it's the newest one) and the Jarama.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: Driver's License
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#67 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2018 2:46:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=nuvoIari;1034057]
It's possible that they fix it. I don't recall seeing this big a blunder in a Forza car. Usually, these mistakes are less obvious.


This. If only that gauge badge was wrong and the wheels were correct, I highly doubt it’d garner as much attention or get a fix.

I agree with this week’s cars though, they are quite nicely done. Next week’s GTC4Lusso has a V12 by the way, the TT V8 is only present in the GTC4Lusso T.


Rank: Driver's License
User is suspended until 5/23/2046 2:22:20 AM(UTC)
#68 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 1:21:36 PM(UTC)
Day 1, 2019. Still no response from the developers.

I hope they respond soon, there’s clearly a lot of people who care about this issue.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 7:35:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nuvoIari Go to Quoted Post
that's not what I'm saying. I see and agree with your issue, I think they should fix all these things too. But I understand that they won't, and I'm merely trying to get you, you specifically, to see that the sooner you let it go, the sooner you can enjoy your time with this game. It's not that your issues are without merit, it's that I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that there is no recourse for you except to comtinue shouting into the ether here), or to just accept that this game has stuff in it that is flagrantly incorrect

Also wheels are often integral to the design of a car, I'll almost give you that. It's very rare that that applies to the aggression+ bodykit for a high-po trim level on a mid-cycle car, especially at the king of the parts bin, but, fair enough. My point stands, though, because integral or not, they're not fixing it. I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm trying to tell you now that it won't go anywhere, so you don't cling to false hope for years like I did that one day they might fix it. If you've got problems with the way the game works, it's more likely that complaining will affect change, but they're not gonna do much at all about stuff like this


You're the reason things won't change. Just because you became complacent with inaccurate models doesn't mean others should be as well. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in 2018.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2018 11:58:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: a Ferrari FF Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=nuvoIari;1034057]
It's possible that they fix it. I don't recall seeing this big a blunder in a Forza car. Usually, these mistakes are less obvious.


This. If only that gauge badge was wrong and the wheels were correct, I highly doubt it’d garner as much attention or get a fix.

I agree with this week’s cars though, they are quite nicely done. Next week’s GTC4Lusso has a V12 by the way, the TT V8 is only present in the GTC4Lusso T.




I must say I didn't know much about the car at all. I thought the GTC4Lusso T was a replacement for the plain GTC4Lusso, but it turns out the latter is a higher trim with AWD and the V12 engine. It also looks quite different from the FF (different as in much better), so that's a plus.

I wouldn't be sad to see the Portofino added to the game either. I have a strange fondness for these "cruiser" Ferraris.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 1, 2019 12:02:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#71 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 1:32:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
You're the reason things won't change. Just because you became complacent with inaccurate models doesn't mean others should be as well. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in 2018.


Well good thing it's 2019 now. 😏

🇨🇦
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 3:16:45 PM(UTC)
So is complaining about this issue really considering breaking the rules of the forum? Because if so, I don't see how any problem is gonna get fixed then...
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:09:11 PM(UTC)
Sloppy is not good. And this was sloppy. Personally, I think the badges are worse than the wheels because you don't have to know the standard equipment on a car to get the name right. A one minute check of camera views would have revealed incorrect badges. Some things call for patience, but being sloppy ain't one of 'em.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 10:59:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post
Sloppy is not good. And this was sloppy. Personally, I think the badges are worse than the wheels because you don't have to know the standard equipment on a car to get the name right. A one minute check of camera views would have revealed incorrect badges. Some things call for patience, but being sloppy ain't one of 'em.


Well it definitely seems to me things are being sent to release without any testing whatsoever. Anyone can debug a Forza car in 30 minutes at the most.

It's definitely possible that they have the right details but the person who imported the model into the game was in a rush and put Z06 stuff in it without checking. I really, really doubt they don't have the correct wheels and textures stashed somewhere, because they work closely with the manufacturers/owners when modelling stuff, especially a car as significant as the ZR1, which to Playground's own admission is a car they spent a fair bit of time on.

We all sound annoying by repeating this but we're not dealing with a small studio here. These are blunders we find in cheap GTA mods, not first-party content. :(

Edited by user Tuesday, January 1, 2019 11:06:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 1:59:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KTVDS Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
You're the reason things won't change. Just because you became complacent with inaccurate models doesn't mean others should be as well. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in 2018.


Well good thing it's 2019 now. 😏


Exactly, but since it was still 2018 where I'm from(Ohio, USA) it took the ENTIRE year to finally read something so ridiculous lol

Back to the topic tho so this can stay alive and seeing as how Nitro is back on here; fix the rims. I don't care about the Z06 badge in the gauge cluster, it's the rims that almost ruin the car for me. "Almost" because it's the freaking ZR1 and it's just a beautiful car in general. Those rims are pretty cool and different from the typical Z06 style rims every other manufacturer uses. We have the fifteen52 rims that look a little similar, but it's just not good enough. Hopefully they add the fix in the upcoming CU or whatever it's called now, that and the 650S Spider roof fix would make it a great update.
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error