4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:01:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
I tried the Iron Knight but it loses too much traction on the dirt sections. Bought the Unimog and got a tune for A Class. Won the second race despite the griefers on my team. Seriously!

I now have the Santa suit to go with the Santa hat & Tash.

Everything else has unlocked as expected.

Unimog was the next thing I thought of, and I'll try it if it comes to it. But the first thing, I've upgraded the Iron Knight to the top of A class. I haven't raced with it upgraded yet, but I was testing it out on the drag strip last night, and it's so much better. Just the race clutch alone makes the truck actually driveable without too many PI points.
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:53:03 AM(UTC)
Challenge goals can glitch out and not give credit sometimes. Try restarting your game if you haven't already.

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 4:53:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/17/2047 3:19:07 AM(UTC)
#53 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:54:26 AM(UTC)
Well Done Playground Games.., Yet Again (after the Speedtrap Challenge in Edinburgh) ...giving us something that could be potentially tough for quite a number of people to complete! *Applause*

My poor controller took sum punishment with the Trial Challenge.., phew. Luckily i completed it the 2nd try, 1st try i quit during the 1st race, coz of the people who BELIEVE that it's kewl to RAM their "teammates" in every turn they get the opportunity.
Sum of the PR Stunts took a few tries (then again, sum i repeated more than i should've, even though i hit the challenge target, to try & beat club members), but bagged them all.
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
#54 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 6:32:42 AM(UTC)
Nice to see that championships see some car rewards again.
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#55 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 7:13:05 AM(UTC)
Can I please get my santa suit? I wasted time in those dumb semis all for my teammates to get the suit and not me.
#56 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 10:03:20 AM(UTC)
Well, it was easy to get it!

PC Specs: Intel Core® i7 4790, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5, 16GB RAM, 1TB Seagate ST1000, Windows 10 Home
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 10:28:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuanitoPicasso Go to Quoted Post

How did you get it?

#58 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 10:42:16 AM(UTC)
Maybe glitch or trainer

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 10:48:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 12:54:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Challenge goals can glitch out and not give credit sometimes. Try restarting your game if you haven't already.

I'm going to try that when I get home. I was having issues with the 10 miles challenge, too.

What's weird for me is that I'm not stuck at 0.00 out of 10.00. I drove it for about 5 miles at first and then checked and it said that I was at 0.03. That's about 150 feet/30 meters.

So then I drove another 10 or so miles on all kinds of surfaces ... still at 0.03.

Then I drove another mile or so ... it moved up to 0.04. Another 50 feet. What?

Then another 5 miles ... it moved up to 0.05.
#60 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 1:38:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post

How did you get it?

Just disable your wifi and change the date. It have to be a day of the Winter Season. Then play the tournament and the car will be yours...
PC Specs: Intel Core® i7 4790, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5, 16GB RAM, 1TB Seagate ST1000, Windows 10 Home
#61 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 1:46:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Abell 370 Go to Quoted Post

I'm going to try that when I get home. I was having issues with the 10 miles challenge, too.

What's weird for me is that I'm not stuck at 0.00 out of 10.00. I drove it for about 5 miles at first and then checked and it said that I was at 0.03. That's about 150 feet/30 meters.

So then I drove another 10 or so miles on all kinds of surfaces ... still at 0.03.

After I swapped in a better engine into the Polaris and hit the highway, the mile counter flew by. Try that
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track. 🏁🏁

FH4 and I HAD a volatile love/hate relationship 😑

FH5 is frustrating & NOT treating me better 😬
#62 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 1:54:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post

How did you get it?

Just disable your wifi and change the date. It have to be a day of the Winter Season. Then play the tournament and the car will be yours...

Ds3 winter reward? not hudson hornet?
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:49:03 PM(UTC)

This happened to me before. A few weeks ago there was a weekly challenge where you had to drive a Ford Capri for 10 miles (16.09 km). I made it to 0.03 km and then 0.04 km, before i finally gave up, after wasting way too much time trying to complete the challenge.

In this Weekly challenge i am currently at 0.01km. I have even completed the seasonal championship on Fortune Island a second time and i have driven several Buggys in free roam (16.09+ km with each) but it just can't make any significant progress.

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 4:52:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#64 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:54:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

After I swapped in a better engine into the Polaris and hit the highway, the mile counter flew by. Try that

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it, but I'm still messed up here and think I have some weirder than normal-weird situation going on. I bought a Polaris and upgraded, tried two other cars with both stock and swapped engines, and have hard reset. No luck ...

... but I do show some progress. I'm at 0.08 miles now. After driving at least another 10 miles.

I've slid on my roof further. At this rate, 1000 more miles of driving might do it. Just weird. I might report it in the tech support forum, but I think I'm gonna just move on.

2 users liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 4:58:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

I think I've tried every buggy now, on every type of surface and I still get the same as Abell. I'd like to buy property from PG at this measurement rate.
#66 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 5:04:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Galford24 Go to Quoted Post

This happened to me before. A few weeks ago there was a weekly challenge where you had to drive a Ford Capri for 10 miles (16.09 km). I made it to 0.03 km and then 0.04 km, before i finally gave up, after wasting way too much time trying to complete the challenge.

In this Weekly challenge i am currently at 0.01km. I have even completed the seasonal championship on Fortune Island a second time and i have driven several Buggys in free roam (16.09+ km with each) but it just can't make any significant progress.

Oh, ok. Sorry to hear others caught up. Other than sound bugs, I've been pretty lucky so far. I'm gonna let this challenge go. They weren't kidding when they said cross country.

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2018 5:08:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2018 6:49:24 PM(UTC)

If it's coming on winter then I'll just wait for it.
Thanks for the tip anyway, even if I'm not using it I'm pretty sure this will be helpful to some people in here.

#68 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:39:06 AM(UTC)
What's the point of having the PI of 100-800 in the trial if you won't be competitive in less than a 800 car if at least one player upgrades to 800 and forces AI to do so as well?
#69 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 3:36:06 AM(UTC)
The buggy challenge worked for me without problems FWIW.

Also I just got gifted a Santa outfit even though I did NOT win the trial event. I completed it but our team lost 2-1. So maybe they've decided to give it to all participants to be on the safe side?
#70 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 10:43:31 AM(UTC)
I was gifted the Santa Suit and haven't tried the Trial yet.
#71 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:16:11 AM(UTC)
I played a round of Forzathon earlier and noticed three other players wearing it. So it looks like they just sent it to everyone then regardless.

While it means nobody missed out, it also devalues the efforts of those who did the Trial... which was tedious hard work if I'm honest.

I was planning to give it another go to win the suit, but now I've got it anyway, at least I'm saved from that :D

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:17:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#72 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 11:40:08 AM(UTC)
The PR stunts specials don't even show up for me this week.

On the flip side, the Santa suit was gifted to me and I didn't even do the challenge yet.
Formerly Veyron94UKFan
FM1, FM2, FM3, FM4 LCE, FM5, FM6 UE FM7 skipped :(
FH1 LCE, FH2, FH3, FH4
#73 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 1:07:05 PM(UTC)
For people where the Seasonal PR Stunts I've found that they usually appear after restarting the game or filtering the map to only show the Seasonal Events and all the PR stunts. If you just filter for the Seasonal Events (including the using the Seasonal PR filter) they don't always show up.

Also for anyone having trouble with the Mam Tore Danger Sign I was able to get 382m with the Agera RS, AWD swap and everything upgraded. The trick is to get the right angle off the jump, that's what gets you the extra distance.
#74 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 2:36:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrEff1618 Go to Quoted Post
For people where the Seasonal PR Stunts I've found that they usually appear after restarting the game or filtering the map to only show the Seasonal Events and all the PR stunts. If you just filter for the Seasonal Events (including the using the Seasonal PR filter) they don't always show up.

Also for anyone having trouble with the Mam Tore Danger Sign I was able to get 382m with the Agera RS, AWD swap and everything upgraded. The trick is to get the right angle off the jump, that's what gets you the extra distance.

Thanks for that tip, they show up doing that.
Formerly Veyron94UKFan
FM1, FM2, FM3, FM4 LCE, FM5, FM6 UE FM7 skipped :(
FH1 LCE, FH2, FH3, FH4
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2018 8:48:28 PM(UTC)
The cars in the Forzathon shop and the championship reward cars are all ones I already own. Meh...
Forza Faithful since FM4.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error