This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Rank: Driver's Permit
#1 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 4:55:02 AM(UTC)
First of all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDLnoD7QiI
This is the bug.
Already opened a ticket on support over A MONTH ago and still no answers. (Ticket id #10618)
This bug happens since day 1 (or day -5 for us Ultimate owners). It was already been reported here and I haven't found anything from PG/T10 about it.
The "FH4 Known Issues " doesn't list this annoying bug.
You're being very, very disrespectful with us about it.
So it's my turn now:

JUST FIX THE DAMN BUG OR TELL US YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A F. ABOUT IT.
OR EVEN TELL US YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW TO FIX IT.

Playing on Scorpio, everything updated.

You better answer this.

Edited by user Monday, December 17, 2018 9:06:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Series Champion
#2 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:11:00 AM(UTC)
Just one thing. That noise (which is bugged and too loud, no argument) is the gearbox, not the turbo or supercharger. It's a very small niggle since gearbox noise is just an aspect of the engine sound the car has (i.e. cars that share engine sounds also share gearbox sounds, swap a 1.6 turbo rally into anything and you'lll hear this same gearbox), BUT it is worth pointing out since the transmission and engine note DO run on seprate audio tracks within the game, along with any forced induction. That's why any one of those three might hang or break, seperately from the others, while other times it just all breaks. I've never heard this bug, but most of the time my Agera has no engine sound at all so I don't drive it much

I would ask if you can reproduce this problem in "horizon solo" but that's more because all the terrible audio bugs I experience go away if I play offline, and I wanna test my theory on you lol

FH2 - - FM6
Rank: Driver's Permit
#3 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 11:53:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nuvoIari Go to Quoted Post
Just one thing. That noise (which is bugged and too loud, no argument) is the gearbox, not the turbo or supercharger. It's a very small niggle since gearbox noise is just an aspect of the engine sound the car has (i.e. cars that share engine sounds also share gearbox sounds, swap a 1.6 turbo rally into anything and you'lll hear this same gearbox), BUT it is worth pointing out since the transmission and engine note DO run on seprate audio tracks within the game, along with any forced induction. That's why any one of those three might hang or break, seperately from the others, while other times it just all breaks. I've never heard this bug, but most of the time my Agera has no engine sound at all so I don't drive it much

I would ask if you can reproduce this problem in "horizon solo" but that's more because all the terrible audio bugs I experience go away if I play offline, and I wanna test my theory on you lol


Will try this later on tonight. Thanks for the info about the gearbox. I'm using Don Joewon Song setup called "Speed traps" since day 1 to open the roads. Did it yesterday on Fortune Island and that noise, ohh buoy that noise is such a disrespect from PG/T10.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 2:02:55 PM(UTC)
Playing solo for few days now and the bug is present there as well. It's ridiculous it's taking them so long, well they took our money so they apparently don't care anymore.
Rank: Driver's License
#5 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 5:17:17 PM(UTC)
The sound I assume you are referring to is the high pitched whine. If that's the case that isnt the turbos the car has. Those are what's called straight cut gears. Your hearing the transmission not the turbos. This isnt a bug or glitch but is intended because well koenigsegg's have notoriously loud gearboxes. Go on youtube and look up the one:1 0-180-0 video you will hear nearly the same sound. So to recap it's the transmission it's not the turbos it's not a bug its intended.
You can never have enough horsepower or downforce.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, December 14, 2018 8:04:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Project 0R1G1N Go to Quoted Post
The sound I assume you are referring to is the high pitched whine. If that's the case that isnt the turbos the car has. Those are what's called straight cut gears. Your hearing the transmission not the turbos. This isnt a bug or glitch but is intended because well koenigsegg's have notoriously loud gearboxes. Go on youtube and look up the one:1 0-180-0 video you will hear nearly the same sound. So to recap it's the transmission it's not the turbos it's not a bug its intended.


Just click the video. Don't be so lazy.
When you get the car off the garage you can hear the gearbox INSIDE THE CAR. Outside it is very acceptable. But it gets louder and louder (video) to a point where it glitches out and there's no engine sound anymore.
It IS a bug and need to be fixed asap.
Rank: Driver's License
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2018 1:01:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BeanHaas Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Project 0R1G1N Go to Quoted Post
The sound I assume you are referring to is the high pitched whine. If that's the case that isnt the turbos the car has. Those are what's called straight cut gears. Your hearing the transmission not the turbos. This isnt a bug or glitch but is intended because well koenigsegg's have notoriously loud gearboxes. Go on youtube and look up the one:1 0-180-0 video you will hear nearly the same sound. So to recap it's the transmission it's not the turbos it's not a bug its intended.


Just click the video. Don't be so lazy.
When you get the car off the garage you can hear the gearbox INSIDE THE CAR. Outside it is very acceptable. But it gets louder and louder (video) to a point where it glitches out and there's no engine sound anymore.
It IS a bug and need to be fixed asap.

I did watch the video and there is nothing wrong it's supposed to get louder as you shift up. I can still hear the engine the only mistake here is that after 5th it doesnt continue getting higher pitched. Here 2 video of straight cut gear the 1st is LITERALLY A KOENIGSEGG.

https://youtu.be/Vr9r81O5vN8

https://youtu.be/dmJH84FnQa8
You can never have enough horsepower or downforce.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#8 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 7:13:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Project 0R1G1N Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BeanHaas Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Project 0R1G1N Go to Quoted Post
The sound I assume you are referring to is the high pitched whine. If that's the case that isnt the turbos the car has. Those are what's called straight cut gears. Your hearing the transmission not the turbos. This isnt a bug or glitch but is intended because well koenigsegg's have notoriously loud gearboxes. Go on youtube and look up the one:1 0-180-0 video you will hear nearly the same sound. So to recap it's the transmission it's not the turbos it's not a bug its intended.


Just click the video. Don't be so lazy.
When you get the car off the garage you can hear the gearbox INSIDE THE CAR. Outside it is very acceptable. But it gets louder and louder (video) to a point where it glitches out and there's no engine sound anymore.
It IS a bug and need to be fixed asap.

I did watch the video and there is nothing wrong it's supposed to get louder as you shift up. I can still hear the engine the only mistake here is that after 5th it doesnt continue getting higher pitched. Here 2 video of straight cut gear the 1st is LITERALLY A KOENIGSEGG.

https://youtu.be/Vr9r81O5vN8

https://youtu.be/dmJH84FnQa8


You're supposed to hear it INSIDE THE CAR.
Test it yourself:
- Load the game;
- Grab the Agera RS
- When you're out, just accelerate the same way my video shows.

3rd person view:
You'll hear 90% engine sound and 10% straight cut gear sound.

Cockpit view:
60 ~ 70% engine and 30% straight cut gear.

/\ This is OK. /\

Keep driving and using flashbacks/crashing and it will start getting louder and louder to the same point as my video shows:
90% straight cut gear and 10% engine sound in 3rd person view.

/\ This is NOT OK /\

Keep driving till it glitches out:
0% engine sound and a mix of: changing gears on a broken gearbox/changing gears without clutch.

/\ This is a bug /\
Rank: Driver's License
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:01:01 PM(UTC)
Every car has this issue with the motor audio cutting out it's not just the agera rs its every car. For whatever reason this game has a serious audio issue that occurs in every car. The issue with the agera rs is that due to its gears it exasperate the issue.

Also I thought you were referring to the agera rs straight cuts being way to loud by default and thinking they were not supposed to be heard at all.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2018 3:03:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

You can never have enough horsepower or downforce.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:45:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Project 0R1G1N Go to Quoted Post
Every car has this issue with the motor audio cutting out it's not just the agera rs its every car. For whatever reason this game has a serious audio issue that occurs in every car. The issue with the agera rs is that due to its gears it exasperate the issue.

Also I thought you were referring to the agera rs straight cuts being way to loud by default and thinking they were not supposed to be heard at all.


Agera RS is just an example (as the topic title says: Agera RS (and many others)).
And, as you can see, still no answers from PG/T10.
Total disrespect.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:53:40 AM(UTC)
Bumping this thread because glitch is still not fixed and happens on a lot of cars !!!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:34:07 AM(UTC)
Bumping again, devs please at least tell us the glitch is aknowledged because it just makes a lot of car unusable during long sessions
Rank: Forza Staff
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 5:53:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Bumping again, devs please at least tell us the glitch is aknowledged because it just makes a lot of car unusable during long sessions


Please submit a ticket here with a video capture of the audio so that we can take a listen at which exact audio you're referring too

Thanks
RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:19:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Bumping again, devs please at least tell us the glitch is aknowledged because it just makes a lot of car unusable during long sessions


Please submit a ticket here with a video capture of the audio so that we can take a listen at which exact audio you're referring too

Thanks


Hi there, thanks for giving us an answer.

OP already stated everything with video & ticket alike (Ticket id #10618).
A lot of people here also added useful informations to help you understand everything.
Please read the thread.

Thanks.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:21:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:40:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Bumping again, devs please at least tell us the glitch is aknowledged because it just makes a lot of car unusable during long sessions


Please submit a ticket here with a video capture of the audio so that we can take a listen at which exact audio you're referring too

Thanks


Hi there, thanks for giving us an answer.

OP already stated everything with video & ticket alike (Ticket id #10618).
A lot of people here also added useful informations to help you understand everything.
Please read the thread.

Thanks.


So what do you think - did they even look at the video posted by OP ?
Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:18:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yopfraize Go to Quoted Post
Bumping again, devs please at least tell us the glitch is aknowledged because it just makes a lot of car unusable during long sessions


Please submit a ticket here with a video capture of the audio so that we can take a listen at which exact audio you're referring too

Thanks


Hi there, thanks for giving us an answer.

OP already stated everything with video & ticket alike (Ticket id #10618).
A lot of people here also added useful informations to help you understand everything.
Please read the thread.

Thanks.

I suggest submitting a ticket as the support team will be dealing with this and they don't necessarily look at this forum. The more people that submit a ticket, the easier and better it is for them to track and potentially find more information about your account if necessary.

Also I just tried to find ticket ID #10618 and cannot seem to find it. This may have already been answered by our support team.
RetroKrystal | Community Liaison for Playground Games | @_RetroKrystal | Mixer: RetroKrystal
Rank: Driver's Permit
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:46:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post

I suggest submitting a ticket as the support team will be dealing with this and they don't necessarily look at this forum. The more people that submit a ticket, the easier and better it is for them to track and potentially find more information about your account if necessary.

Also I just tried to find ticket ID #10618 and cannot seem to find it. This may have already been answered by our support team.


I'm glad to see this post being bumped. Thank you @Yopfraize. :)

Just opened a ticket: #21474.
It contains the video showing the problem.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 3:06:03 PM(UTC)
Aaaaand it's still with us :/ Playground are you fellas serious? That darn bug is here since launch, 5 months...5 months without a solution is way too long.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#19 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2019 1:05:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Aaaaand it's still with us :/ Playground are you fellas serious? That darn bug is here since launch, 5 months...5 months without a solution is way too long.


Looks like they executed the classic grab cash and run strategy. Sad to see such a simple defect live on in a very expensive "AAA" game.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#20 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 10:33:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1l0n Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Azazello88 Go to Quoted Post
Aaaaand it's still with us :/ Playground are you fellas serious? That darn bug is here since launch, 5 months...5 months without a solution is way too long.


Looks like they executed the classic grab cash and run strategy. Sad to see such a simple defect live on in a very expensive "AAA" game.

Here is the answer to my ticket:

Quote:
"Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are currently looking into this and your ticket will be added to our investigation.

We will send out an announcement to the Community when we have a resolution.

Thank you for your patience.


Ju1ce_Cannon"


I WILL BUMP THIS POST EVERY WEEK FROM NOW ON.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#21 Posted : Monday, April 8, 2019 2:05:29 PM(UTC)
BUMPING!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 8:18:56 AM(UTC)
HELLO!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#23 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2019 12:03:50 PM(UTC)
UP!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:16:29 AM(UTC)
https://support.forzamot...ease-Notes-May-7th-2019

Fixed an issue with the Koenigsegg Agera RS Audio becoming distorted after driving for an extended period of time

Problem solved!
Thank you!

Notification

Icon
Error