5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 6:47:30 PM(UTC)
I dont play in winter cause no tire smoke on perfectly dry pavement. Its stupid , makes no sense and its dumb. The devs are too ignorant to players demands and things like copy paste a menu from online adventure to drift adventure are too time consuming for them when they are adding photo "features" .
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 12:03:00 AM(UTC)
Seems that this 3 star daily challenge bugs people, along with winter.
I did same thing, as I do every time, took my AWD Camaro PO S2 994 with max upgrades, but keeping supercharged V8, its set for grip, but has plenty of torque to do this: https://youtu.be/Do_-cTtastA

For proper drifting, I have Formula drift Viper and using manual gearbox.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2020 12:09:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 8:55:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Some of the drift zones have no snow in winter, so they're not much different to wet roads during the other seasons. The bar is pretty low on a lot of them for 3 stars. Watch some YouTube videos to see how people do it.

lol? i counted one of twenty drift zones without snow... are you playing another completely different game?

I already completed the three stars daily but it cost me a few hours of trial/error. Very frustrating. Only because my usual drift cars (the torana is among them tuned specifically for drifting a month ago) were not fited for snow and they looked like boats in the sea. So yeah, snow matters. A LOT. Specially for drifting newbies like me. And 75% of the drift zones are placed on dirty paths. Snowy dirty paths in winter...

Edited by user Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:00:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:02:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: George RGJ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

Some of the drift zones have no snow in winter, so they're not much different to wet roads during the other seasons. The bar is pretty low on a lot of them for 3 stars. Watch some YouTube videos to see how people do it.

lol? i counted one of twenty drift zones without snow... are you playing another completely different game?

I already completed the three stars daily but it cost me a few hours of trial/error. Very frustrating. Only because my usual drift cars (the torana is among them tuned specifically for drifting a month ago) were not fited for snow and they looked like boats in the sea. So yeah, snow matters. A LOT. Specially for drifting newbies like me. And 75% of the drift zones are placed on dirty paths. Snowy dirty paths in winter...

Didn't you try the Horizon festival circuit first?

I stand corrected if that's the only one without snow. I'd have to check because that would surprise me but I'll take your word for it.
#105 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:21:28 AM(UTC)
A quick look.... as well as the Horizon doughnut zone, no snow on:

S-bends
Back Lane
Ashbrook Lane
Coast View
Kirk Loch
City Suburbs
Horseshoe Turn
#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 9:25:42 AM(UTC)
I find the #88 Ford Mustang to be even easier to drift than the Drift Viper. I use an S2 992 tune.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 16, 2020 8:25:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error