3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:38:40 AM(UTC)
Patch notes were published yesterday, which is how I started this thread. I've since updated the first post to include the broader content in addition to the notes.

There aren't going to be patch notes on issues that aren't completed, which is why we'll hear about them in Forza Monthly first, then get notes when items are affected in a future content update.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:39:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Granola Avenger Go to Quoted Post
Why cant they just give us patch notes? I really dont have much love left for this franchise as a whole now. This game has sucked the life out of it for me. It was great for a week until I realized how half baked the online was, and what else was missing. Its ludicrous to assume we want to watch the devs play the game for an hour, just to hear a minute or 2 of (possibly positive) information about a specific game update. And the wall riding fix wont make it in the next update. So wallriders will continue to rule online for months longer..... so encouraging

The give us patch notes with every update. Tomorrow will more than likely be no different.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#53 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:48:04 PM(UTC)
?

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:23:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#54 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 1:54:27 PM(UTC)
When is it released? 12:00 AM of tomorrow or the usual update time?

Let's hope it's when the clock turns. :)
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#55 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:29:17 PM(UTC)
Will it fix the crashes im experiencing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYe9kJp8K74

Always after 1 second into free driving, can't play
#56 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 2:45:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Why is it so hard to put a release time on the postings? I have searched for several minutes now, nothing came up. It looks like 7am pacific, but I dont know for sure.

#57 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:15:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

Why is it so hard to put a release time on the postings? I have searched for several minutes now, nothing came up. It looks like 7am pacific, but I dont know for sure.

Nevermind. 🙃

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:17:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

🇨🇦
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:50:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DunkelheitVZ Go to Quoted Post

The ETA has been the first line of the first post since before you posted. I was only able to have half an ear on today's livestream so I don't know if anything was mentioned. I'll review the VOD and edit it if there is something concrete. Playground has a livestream for Fortune Island at 7am, which might indicate the release time, but that would be an unusual time for a Forza update. On the other hand, most updates fall on a Tuesday rather than a Thursday.

Generally T10 does not announce a time because as it's pushed by Xbox, the time is out of their hands. In rare cases a content update has been delayed later in the day. So, they just announce the day (and "We are expecting to release a content update this week!"). I can only estimate based on the patterns.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:55:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:59:02 PM(UTC)
Anyone know officially how I can get my greedy hands on the C7 Corvette ZR1 and Camaro ZL1 1LE? I saw them in the livestream but not sure how I get access to them... car pass or buy the fortuna island expansion? 🤔
#60 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:08:26 PM(UTC)
Well. What about the competition shown for one player, because the game is suffering from the lack of the same ?!
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:10:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: That Ninja 171 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone know officially how I can get my greedy hands on the C7 Corvette ZR1 and Camaro ZL1 1LE? I saw them in the livestream but not sure how I get access to them... car pass or buy the fortuna island expansion? 🤔

I think in the VOD they said they were upcoming car passes? Well, tomorrow will know for sure when fortune island goes live.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 5:29:00 PM(UTC)
There's a Lamborghini Jarama S among all the cars. I think I can absolve PG of all their sins. :)
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#63 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:36:01 PM(UTC)
i think Fortune Island will come with Spring so it should be 14.30 GMT

Edited by user Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:36:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#64 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:27:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Granola Avenger Go to Quoted Post
Why cant they just give us patch notes?

We get detailed patch notes whenever there is an update to the game whether a large content update like this or a normal one with general/xbox/pc fixes and version numbers. I love version numbers. We also get intricate guides on seasonal content changes here which is nice.

Edited by user Thursday, December 13, 2018 2:28:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:38:35 PM(UTC)
All this and yet no drift drive option in blueprint creator.... Give us more drift already!!!!!!!
#66 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:43:09 PM(UTC)
I like the camera, it goes really high now, and I can take photos of my Bonnet designs.
#67 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:24:20 PM(UTC)
What is the December update size for fh4 I'm currently using hotspot on my phone limited data xbox1
#68 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2018 5:41:40 PM(UTC)
HI,
Please help me reset my forza horizon 4's fortune island only, i want to play the intro part of fortune island again.
thanks in advance
#69 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 4:15:20 PM(UTC)
I have to buy Fortune Island cause i just access the game via game pass :(
#70 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2018 6:01:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GenjiBurnout Go to Quoted Post
HI,
Please help me reset my forza horizon 4's fortune island only, i want to play the intro part of fortune island again.
thanks in advance

You can't unless you wanna start over from the very beginning of the game.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error