2 Pages12Prev
 4 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 7:48:03 PM(UTC)
If you think complaining on the forum is futile you should try the subreddit. The 12 year olds will have your head on a wooden stake if you dare tarnish their forza title
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 4:48:34 AM(UTC)
Wich games were nominated again ? .. FIFA 19, 2K19, Mario tennis and PES .. no Wonder why it won .. FH4 would have the production value of NFS 2015 .. it would still win agains those copy-past full of MTX piece of **** (aside mario of course)

Edited by user Saturday, December 8, 2018 4:49:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:30:45 AM(UTC)
Of course it won - its still a decent game even if the story line is lame, the clothing is ridiculous, and the multiplayer is straight up awful.
2ndly - Forza has NO competition. Pretend title X is and you are just lying yourself.
3rdly - There are a LOT more than "a couple dozen" people who dislike large portions of this game - mainly multiplayer.

Look at the Reviews on xbox Marketplace - majority of the 5 star reviews are by "Unknown" - now look at 1-2-3 star reviews - almost all real Gamertags. Speaks for itself.

Edited by user Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:31:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 7:52:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xxJ0n4Th0Nxx Go to Quoted Post

But you are still attempting to imply that people's criticism of the game is invalid, because for whatever reason you think there aren't enough people complaining.

the only implication is that the critics might be in the minority.

My experience of working in software development is that you cannot make everyone happy. I worked on a product that had thousands of customer requests logged in a database. These were prioritised based on a range of criteria, such as the revenue brought in by those customers, how significant their impact was on affected users, and the cost of the work needed to fix the issue. Every time a new version of the product was released, the people whose issues weren't addressed would be infuriated. "WHY ARE YOU FIXING THESE IRRELEVANT ISSUES WHEN WE HAVE THESE ISSUES YOU HAVEN'T FIXED?!!!!!". The reason was that overall, we had assessed the issues we fixed as being the most important, and what was happening was the same as FH4, a tiny number of people believing that their issues were everyone's issues, when they weren't.
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 11:21:14 AM(UTC)
You see the issue is that lots of the issues could have been avoided if they used common sense imo
#31 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 1:54:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GARFGARF Go to Quoted Post
You see the issue is that lots of the issues could have been avoided if they used common sense imo

Common sense is a new super power since not many people use it nowadays

What seems logical to you and what you want is completely different to what a whole lot of other people want
Everyone is different
#32 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 12:41:23 AM(UTC)
To me, complaining here has become futile. I guess the devs have enough feedback to make this game even better...
Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
#33 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 7:19:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XCELRATE Go to Quoted Post
It just shows that awards get can be bought by large companies!!
No way they won this award from the players!!

Absolute [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

No way, huh? There's a combined total of over 100k ratings ostensibly submitted by players on the MS store, the overwhelming majority of which are 4-5 stars with far more 5s than 4s. Now refer to my previous post about thinking you necessarily speak for the majority.

Yes but a majority of them 4-5 stars were given by Forza fans being overhyped for the game ( I was one of them) listening to the hype before the game was even released. I think they should have this banned. I don’t think you should be able to pre rate a game until it’s been played. Hell I could vote before the demo so I bet a lot of those 4-5’a wouldn’t exist if we tried before voting.

I am in no way slating this game as I think it’s great (almost perfect if had more visual upgrades eg exhaust tips “eck hem” hint hint nudge nudge 🤣) I do believe this is probably the greatest racing game there is but 5 stars with the amount of faults is unrealistic. I do however believe PGG’s deserve 5 stars as there’s no other game that I know of that listen to there players as much or give them a portion of what they ask for, so call me a kiss ***. if you want but credit where it’s due. 👍🏼
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error