This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:55:24 AM(UTC)
https://flic.kr/s/aHskKeKVyB

Track Day

A friend purchased one of the actual race driven # 33 Harry Gant Skoal Bandit cars. Photos are from a recent track day event hosted by Rhine Ent.

His car is the 88' Monte Carlo (Gant ran several successful #33's, with different makes, models and sponsors). I was hoping to find the "correct" skin to best depict this actual car. The closest skins that I have found thus far have been the 87 Buick Grand National in FM7 and the Monte in FH4.

I have zero experience in this area, but would love it if any of you artists would take on the challenge of turning the FM7 Monte Carlo SS into the # 33 Skoal Bandit.

Hope that the Flickr link works - It's very cool to see some of these old racers back on the track (Carolina Motorsports Park). Even if you have no interest in creating the skin, I invite you to take a look and some authentic race cars - which are still able to tear it up today!

- Ken

[img=45848176_2448616381822443_4596910188467847168_o by Kenny Wilkinson, on Flickr]#33[/img]

Edited by user Friday, December 7, 2018 4:57:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Added pic

Quick Reply

Notification

Icon
Error