This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:24:08 AM(UTC)
hey guys!

What is the best distance jumping car for the danger signs?

I have been using the Bugatti but it's a heavy beast. I am off to try everything in an Ariel with an S2 tune, see if that works better.

Any other decent suggestions?

Thx!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:14:28 AM(UTC)
I used the Koenigsegg Agera RS with all wheel drive and everything upgraded and I got 3 stars on all of the signs.
Lamborghini Guy. Also like Ford, Ferrari, Porsche, VW, Land Rover, and Lotus.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:34:08 AM(UTC)
Any X class hyper car. The trick is keeping the power to the road, so that you can line up the ramp
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:01:11 PM(UTC)
You can engine swap a Toyota Baja truck and change the gearing for speed. It woks really good on the offroad ones.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:13:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BrutusCh33zcake Go to Quoted Post
hey guys!

I have been using the Bugatti but it's a heavy beast. I am off to try everything in an Ariel with an S2 tune, see if that works better.

Thx!

For all of mine I found that the Ultima 1020 to be the best. I have a tune on my storefront that makes it ideal for Danger signs.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:17:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post
Any X class hyper car. The trick is keeping the power to the road, so that you can line up the ramp

That plus offroad tires when there's hardly tarmac on the approach line.

Persona non grata. Account still under moderation after months. Any post with criticism won't be forwarded.
... back in the USSR (Yeah!)
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 9:01:00 PM(UTC)
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will definitely be getting that achievement soon.

CSR02, the Agerra tip has worked so far. Thanks!
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:30:34 AM(UTC)
Try the Alumicraft with jumping tune.

Got all bonus signs with this awesome jumper.

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:31:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 7:58:37 PM(UTC)
Massive thanks to @AlPhAcEnTuRiOn2 - His suggestion of the Ultima 2010 and his tune is absolutely perfect. It made getting 3-Stars very easy.

Cheers mate!
Ngentot!

Originally Posted by: AlPhAcEnTuRiOn2 Go to Quoted Post
hey guys!

Thx!

For all of mine I found that the Ultima 1020 to be the best. I have a tune on my storefront that makes it ideal for Danger signs.

#10 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 6:16:35 AM(UTC)

Awesome! Makes every danger sign a breeze! Thnx :)

#11 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 9:29:04 AM(UTC)
Frog eyed sprite?

I use the Agera RS most of the time with a number of different tunes depending on the run up to the danger sign...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#12 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 10:32:13 AM(UTC)
I thought that the Ferrari 599XX E would be best because of its massive speed.
#13 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 1:38:53 PM(UTC)
An AWD Vulcan with rally tires and turbo swap can stay under 998, grab wicked air, get you from area to area easily, and looks the part if you put RAF roundels on the sides.
#14 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2019 2:33:06 PM(UTC)
if you have all cars and all dlcs then: agera rs, mosler, shelby king cobra, 599xx evo
if you have only standard game and no dlc, only autoshow cars, then try aventador 2012 or cars similar to lotus eleven or jag d-type
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 6:38:46 AM(UTC)
I also the Koenigsegg Agera RS with all wheel drive. X class tune

#16 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:18:26 AM(UTC)
That Shelby King Cobra maxed out if it smooth, Toyota Trophy if its really rough leading up to the Jump
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:37:46 AM(UTC)
Lotus Eleven with an engine swap. The power to weight ratio is insane.
#18 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:20:05 PM(UTC)
I know this is a kind of an old post, but I am going to post this just in case anyone is still coming here for guidance (like I was). I have found that the local motors truck with all upgrades, lowest pressure tires, soft springs, and a good gear tune, lifted as high as possible, works best for most offroad jumps.
#19 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:58:51 PM(UTC)
In the last couple of days I have managed to rise to the top 1% on several of the danger zones using the Mosler. I have been able to exceed the 3 star distance by 300 feet or so by using this car and finding the right path.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 4:59:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:30:47 PM(UTC)
I used the king cobra for this months pr stunt, on the first try didn't think I hit too well and was nearly 1300 feet, way over the lake... was some x rally tune I randomly downloaded a couple months ago, stupid easy on all but the roughest jumps, like the downhill one that goes over the highway.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:34:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 2:25:35 PM(UTC)
I typically use my Hoonigan rs200 in x class. It’s light has a ton of power. It can be a handful though. On this weeks challenge. I used my TVR speed 12 with rally tires in x class and it kicks ***.. It’s called Swan Dive 998ft. Gamer tag is Vemmekart99 give it a try.
#22 Posted : Sunday, August 4, 2019 4:16:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phut yoo Go to Quoted Post
I used the king cobra for this months pr stunt, on the first try didn't think I hit too well and was nearly 1300 feet, way over the lake... was some x rally tune I randomly downloaded a couple months ago, stupid easy on all but the roughest jumps, like the downhill one that goes over the highway.
Thank you for this recommendation. This is a great car. I managed a 1220+ jump in this car.

#23 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 12:14:36 AM(UTC)
hey guys!

Thx!

I can’t find your tune, did you delete it?
User is suspended until 12/29/2046 3:18:28 AM(UTC)
#24 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 7:46:25 AM(UTC)
I use several cars, all are with rally tires, and raised maximum.
Agera RS.
TVR Sagaris Forza edition.
599xx Evolution.
McLaren F1 GT
Mosler MT900s
Rimac.
And Last but not least, Toyota Baja Truck.

DISCLAIMER: i have Asperger's Syndrome, if you are offended by anything i write, I am sorry, Thank you :-)
#25 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 9:39:09 AM(UTC)
I have a Mosler MT900s tuned for tarmac and a Maserati MC12 FE tuned for dirt. They do the trick.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error