This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 3:59:45 AM(UTC)
Hi, I am not expert on drifting and started recently. In Horizon 4 I don't have a problem to get three stars easily. I feel some assists there but it's still fun. I can drift a bit in Motorsport 7 and the same in Gran turismo sport. But it is almost impossible to drift in Motorsport 5. I can do something like drifting but it's far from other games even with the same car tune. What's different in M5? Thanks!
#2 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 2:10:34 PM(UTC)
I play on controller and today tried standard settings for steering and it was better. Was able to do Sidewinder and 7500+ achievements. Normally I like simulation because it's better to play but drifting in M5 was almost impossible :D I don't know, it's like big lag to steering so I need fast reactions but my wheels are in bad direction all the time and drifts end quickly. With normal steering it's like driving with some driving copilot. I feel some help while countersteering.
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 4:31:19 AM(UTC)
Hey, it's me again :D I tried to tune my setup a bit, played on simulation today and it looked like drifting. Transitions still needs a lot of training but it's better. I am not sure if my tuning helped or I adjusted to this physics. But I didn't play Motorsport 7 for 3 days so I hope I still can drift there :))

Notification

Icon
Error